Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Damn big patch recently.

Fixed the jeep willy and afk Goliath cheeses.

Hope you all got your riches while you could!
    If it allows me to do seasonals without wiping my progress every day, I'm happy.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so the game is now the biggest first week in Xbox history. 10 million players. Forza Horizon 4 had 2 million players first week.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think forza online is still having issues. I'm getting disconnected constantly. They are still working on a hot fix or patch w.e

Anyone done the afk Goliath race? Did it for like 20 laps. Got forza rich real quick. Look up on YouTube but basically just start a Goliath race with the right car with the right tune and the right race setup. Rubber band controller trigger down to gas and go afk. You just put the settings on auto steer. You can get the tunes and race settings from premades people have mode online.

Got like 100+ wheel spins and like 10million credits and a **** ton of cars from it. Cheesy but doing it once will let you get whatever cars you want lol
    Was tempted to do this but then I feel like the game wouldn't be as fun.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think forza online is still having issues. I'm getting disconnected constantly. They are still working on a hot fix or patch w.e

Anyone done the afk Goliath race? Did it for like 20 laps. Got forza rich real quick. Look up on YouTube but basically just start a Goliath race with the right car with the right tune and the right race setup. Rubber band controller trigger down to gas and go afk. You just put the settings on auto steer. You can get the tunes and race settings from premades people have mode online.

Got like 100+ wheel spins and like 10million credits and a **** ton of cars from it. Cheesy but doing it once will let you get whatever cars you want lol
    Congratulations you just ruined the game for yourself.

I never understood why people do this.

So now you unlocked all the cars bought all the houses got pretty much-unlimited money why even bother playing the game what is the point?

I feel like a huge HUGE part of what makes horizon so fun is the progress you make in the game, the grind to get wheels spins that dopomine rush when you get that cool expensive car from wheel spin or griding that forza money to buy your next hyper car.

Really hoping microsoft would do a bit of work to find out who all took advantage of this glitch and just make them start over again 0 cars 0 progress 0 everything would be 100% deserved. Its what GGG does with Path of Exile players that use exploits to get rich just deletes their character and you got to start all over..

Ive put in about 20 hrs in the game bought all the houses and have good amount of expensive cars i got lucky with wheel spins. Beat 4-5 final races and have the marathon (final main race) unlocked and i am already starting to lose interest in the game. Cant imagine having everything unlocked and actually still having motivation to play the game
    Last edited by Weezy32; 11-20-2021 at 01:22 AM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Congratulations you just ruined the game for yourself.

I never understood why people do this.

So now you unlocked all the cars bought all the houses got pretty much-unlimited money why even bother playing the game what is the point?

I feel like a huge HUGE part of what makes horizon so fun is the progress you make in the game, the grind to get wheels spins that dopomine rush when you get that cool expensive car from wheel spin or griding that forza money to buy your next hyper car.

Really hoping microsoft would do a bit of work to find out who all took advantage of this glitch and just make them start over again 0 cars 0 progress 0 everything would be 100% deserved. Its what GGG does with Path of Exile players that use exploits to get rich just deletes their character and you got to start all over..

Ive put in about 20 hrs in the game bought all the houses and have good amount of expensive cars i got lucky with wheel spins. Beat 4-5 final races and have the marathon (final main race) unlocked and i am already starting to lose interest in the game. Cant imagine having everything unlocked and actually still having motivation to play the game
    Lmao who are you to tell Me i ruined the game for myself?

All i did was make it so I have enough money to buy whatever I want. I still have to go and complete all the races and stunts etc. It's the exact same game and racing doesn't become any easier.

I play on a racing wheel setup and the fun part for me is driving and making tons of new cars. Playing on a wheel is a totally different beast. I rarely ever drive super cars or hyper cars in forza. Every car actually feels and drives differently on a wheel setup. Even before the cheese I had 5 million credits which is enough for me to already buy anything I actually wanted to drive anyways.

Lmao at telling me I ruined the game for myself. It's actually the opposite.lmao at thinking I deserve to lose all my progress when I've got 30+ hours played and every major race already beaten using a racing wheel and shifter, playing in first person. Forza is a casual ass game Lmfao. Imagine caring how someone else's inventory is for a game like forza lmaooooo cringe as ****
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao who are you to tell Me i ruined the game for myself?

All i did was make it so I have enough money to buy whatever I want. I still have to go and complete all the races and stunts etc. It's the exact same game and racing doesn't become any easier.

I play on a racing wheel setup and the fun part for me is driving and making tons of new cars. Playing on a wheel is a totally different beast. I rarely ever drive super cars or hyper cars in forza. Every car actually feels and drives differently on a wheel setup. Even before the cheese I had 5 million credits which is enough for me to already buy anything I actually wanted to drive anyways.

Lmao at telling me I ruined the game for myself. It's actually the opposite.lmao at thinking I deserve to lose all my progress when I've got 30+ hours played and every major race already beaten using a racing wheel and shifter, playing in first person. Forza is a casual ass game Lmfao. Imagine caring how someone else's inventory is for a game like forza lmaooooo cringe as ****
    You sound mad lol

and yes you 100% deserve to lose everything and start from bigenning for using an exploit. 100%

100%

Atlanta Falcons!!!

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    You sound mad lol

and yes you 100% deserve to lose everything and start from bigenning for using an exploit. 100%

100%

Oh yeah i forgot to mention im having wrist surgery and won't be able to play for like 6 weeks or more so I had to cram my forza 5 into like 2 weeks of playing. Which was a big motivation to accelerate my forza credits.

I'm not mad you just sound like a Karen. It's a game where someone else cheesing to riches doesn't effect you at all. Youre just a forza Karen angry someone else enjoys a game in a different way then you do. Omg some guy put a rubber band on his controller and got an extra 10 million credits get a manager! Lmaooooo.

They won't take away anything from anyone. Know why? It's not an exploit. All the settings are built into forza. I just used a rubber band. Just like they didn't take away all the riches from people abusing the jeep willy super spins. Because they built it into the game. They just patched out the super spin and refunded your mastery points.

Sorry Karen I'm out here having fun playing forza too busy to care if someone else got rich by cheesing

ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProudKraut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^Jimmys = rustled

Originally Posted by ProudKraut View Post
    ^Jimmys = rustled
    yes. i am the one wishing everyone who cheesed got their inventory reset. clearly seething that i am forza rich

some screenshots i took. these are from xbox series x and not my pc this time.

my c5 AWD converted drift corvette

wide body s209 sti. this widebody s209 is available from the car pass in a recent update if you haven't grabbed it. i think its free

my rally sti

my gangster ass merc

and what is forza without the hoonigan mustang

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was to be expected, but it kinda sucks having a winter season with no snow. That little skiff on the mountain doesn’t count.
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Avalanche3319 View Post
    It was to be expected, but it kinda sucks having a winter season with no snow. That little skiff on the mountain doesn’t count.
    I think most people hated the snow in the last game. I much prefer this type of winter.

Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    I think most people hated the snow in the last game. I much prefer this type of winter.
    I did. ****ing tire sound in the snow drove me nuts. I didn't mind driving in it but the audio was awful.

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forza 5 is still everything that's wrong with racing games for me lately.

They try to make it all about "you" and not about the racing. It's so cringe.

Long gone are the days where you start with a 1992 Honda Civic and have to grind your way up to nice cars.

brb instantly in supercars racing against planes, motorcycles and guys in wing suits jfl.
    **Birth, Sickness, Old-Age, and Death Crew**

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Forza 5 is insane. I already bought a Bugatti and own a few homes the map is so beautiful srs

Looks so good on my oled srs
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Forza 5 is insane. I already bought a Bugatti and own a few homes the map is so beautiful srs

Looks so good on my oled srs
    you are back boyo. yea it's super good.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    you are back boyo. yea it's super good.
    It's one of those games you can just start up and have fun. No Bs. That's why i like Forza
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by II Cybershot II View Post
    Forza 5 is still everything that's wrong with racing games for me lately.

They try to make it all about "you" and not about the racing. It's so cringe.

Long gone are the days where you start with a 1992 Honda Civic and have to grind your way up to nice cars.

brb instantly in supercars racing against planes, motorcycles and guys in wing suits jfl.
    I love forza 5, but I feel ya, be cool if the new gran turismo you start like that with nothing and have to work your way up

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They said EOD was dead, yet he is posting.

Really cool digital foundry interview with some of the FH5 devs. always good to see devs excited over what they have built and the care they put into it.

if this is what they are able to render while going 200mph while also being cross gen, Fable is going to look really good.

probably Xbox's best studio, they have proved themselves 5x over now. If they nail Fable, a completely different type of game, it will cement that for me.

also, Jay on suicidewatch for how many times the devs say "diversity"

Last edited by ScramFranklin; 04-30-2022 at 08:53 AM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Forza just had a pretty solid update, added a bunch of new cars. I haven't played it yet but looks good.

Should be alot of Cinco de mayo decorations in game since the setting is in Mexico

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Contrarian levels intensifying.
    Sig line can't be a novel

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Funny how when Sony has done stuff like this is made games bad, made it so people shouldn't buy the games, and was the reason for Sony "failing". So I guess Jay would say Forza is a bad game, didn't buy it, sold his Xbox and would now say Xbox is failing, right? I mean that force hiring trannies must have really caused him to take drastic action as a consumer I am sure?

Forza just had a pretty solid update, added a bunch of new cars. I haven't played it yet but looks good.

Should be alot of Cinco de mayo decorations in game since the setting is in Mexico
    gonna try it tonight. In the last two minutes of the interview, they talk about how they can make more drastic changes to the world in terms of holidays and such now. I think that's why Digital foundry held off on publishing this until now.

can't wait for the first big expansion as well. Will probably be shown June 12th at the xbox showcase.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew