Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The most annoying is people not putting their weights away. It's just so rude. I honestly can't understand people who can't take 30 seconds and put their weights away....rant over.

Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been working out in a small gym at work, not a ton of space and the other day some woman comes in to use the treadmill. Takes of her sweat top and throws it over the treadmill next to her, places her keys, phone, sunglasses, etc on the only bench in the place that isn't attached to a machine. Effectively taking up space of 3 people by herself.

I finished what I was doing and moved the area by the bench and she gave me the death glare like "How dare you get within 10 feet of my stuff". Got off the treadmill and left in a huff....thankfully.....bitch.

FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitProgrammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When everyone for some reason is on their leg day and both squat racks are taken. That's right, 24 hour fitness only has two squat racks and when I need to get through my squat power session, there's a guy doing 10 sets of barbell curls, taking 5-8 minutes rests in between. Idk, I could wait for these kinds of people, but there's literally no time in the day to wait since I have to go to work and attend class... it's a hassle but you'll always see these kinds of people every where you go, unless you invest in your own home gym :/

StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikeko0925 View Post
    What makes me rage are the guys that come in with steel toe boots and ****ing jeans.
    hahaha theres a guy at my gym who comes in fully clothed like a construction worker, its hilarious.
    Squat: 515x1
    Log C&P: 300x1
    Deadlift: 635x1

Strongman Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156297533

StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only thing that has consistently pissed me off is people curling in the squat rack. I went Kirk Karwoski on a guy curling and legit told him to get the fuark out of the rack. I go to the gym to train and get out, not watch you "body curl" 65 lbs and rest for 5 minutes.

Call me an *******, I dont care lol.
    Squat: 515x1
    Log C&P: 300x1
    Deadlift: 635x1

Strongman Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156297533

WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500) WhiteLebron is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just realized I hate when I go at 10pm and there are 30+ people wtf!!
    not their fault but I wish my town had a small gym and not just big chains that are constantly adding new members

Kaesthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The fact that my gym has only 1 squat rack and 2 smith machines.....

Bigmikey182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Couple months ago the only squat rack (the other squat rack was being repaired) was being used by a guy bicep curling with a 2.5kg (5lbs) plate on each side (bar is about 20kg - 45lbs)and grunting like he was turning super saiyan

Rappsody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get pissed of when some punch bags continously advice you to do this exercise that way or do that..instead of concentrating on themselves..

YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I know majority of the people working out because I know it phucks with my pump.

YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50) YoungTiltt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rappsody View Post
    I get pissed of when some punch bags continously advice you to do this exercise that way or do that..instead of concentrating on themselves..
    just tell them.. do u even lift brah

John4527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When people talk to me or ask me my work out plan dude don't bother me I am lifting LOL

ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For some reason the RetroFitness that I go to has only ONE flat BB bench press. Also only ONE squat rack. Last time on legs day I was waiting patiently to use the squat rack while warming up on smith machine squats which I don't particularly like. Then the dudes who were squatting with the squat rack left, this random dude swoops in, brings a bench and starts benching in the squat rack, when the regular bench was open. I was pretty pissed.

Other than that I kind of just ignore everything else...

OH yea the headphone wires getting tangled and flying out of my ears, esp on deadlifts REALLY pushes my buttons for some reason. OR when I'm doing some exercise and the weight catches the headphone wire and flings them out of my ears. **** bugs me.

Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100) Gcomplex is not very well liked. (-100)
    People chatting mid workout. I dont want to socialize during my workout. Before and after maybe. Definitely not during.

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    People who look around between sets or look at me between sets or look at me when i lift. I am super anti social; i look at the FLOOR between sets or at my phone (it plays my music) and sometimes i am just looking at the screen and nothing else but just need something to rest my eyes on. I am not rude and nosy enough to look at other people while i am resting. It pisses me off when people look at me. Not because I think they are hitting on me or leering but because what I am doing doesn't concern them. A few times I muttered/said out loud "wtf u looking at" and sneer or cover the side of my face with hair and I think they get the hint...

I also don't appreciate unsolicited advice. If someone asks me if i want advice i actually say "NO" and continue doing my thing. When i WANT advice I will take a video and post it here. I don't need stupid fat fukcs at the gym who are overweight/not in shape/squat in the smith giving me advice on anything. What makes such a person think they are qualified to be giving anyone advice on anything fitness related?

Also, people offering help with plates is offensive too. I may be small and under 100 lbs but I can lift a 45 lb plate with one hand. I do not need saving or help with carrying a fukcen plate. It's patronizing as fukc. Guys wouldn't do that to another guy so why do that to me? It's almost insulting as if to insinuate that I am "weak". I am in the gym to lift BIG and get STRONG. Hello. Lifting 45 lb plates is good for me. I want to be able to deadlift 225 and slam that shiet on the floor so all the guys there know i can lift shiet and not bother with helping me with plates.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chibb1122 View Post
    The most annoying is people not putting their weights away. It's just so rude. I honestly can't understand people who can't take 30 seconds and put their weights away....rant over.
    dude those 15lb dumbells get pretty heavy after that 46 reps set. lol
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rhoherculis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Recently I went to use a shoulder raise machine that had three women standing directly behind it talking. They had been standing there for ten minutes, and none of them had made any attempt to use the machine. I politely asked the closest one if I could use it, and they all looked at me as if I had asked her if I could borrow her left kidney for the weekend. She moved about 5 inches over, and I managed to wiggle my way into the seat. Three sets in, and they are all still standing there inches away cackling like hyenas. At one point one of them started laughing so hard she lurched backwards and ended up ramming me in the back with her butt. That was all I could stand. Fortunately I had dined on chili and kale that day. Mustering up everything I had inside, I let loose a north wind that could have decapitated a yak. Suffice to say they moved.
    Reach for and work towards your goals. They may seem unattainable, but continue to push on. You will find yourself a day, a week, or a month from now much closer than you are today.

Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The people who use the equipment just to sit on it and talk

There is only one power board at my gym and I like to use it to do lunges on and sit ups and today there was a man sitting on the machine with his water, the machine switched off just having a break for ages!!....I wish I wasn't so shy and I had of just asked him are you using the machine

and the judgmental men who lift really heavy weights, I hate when they s****** at me like when I go on the weight machines and change it to the lightest or second lightest weight.... I might only be lifting the lightest weight but at least I am trying!

EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricCw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What pisses me off

I Take a quick water break, come back and a ******* is on the machine/bench doing 7 sets and chit. Can't leave even for 10 seconds without getting jacked.

chicago20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    People that idle with the weights I want to use.

SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SounDXXX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what pisses me off is the noie arround it's like hell it's very hard to dtay focus on your workout while others are talking o creaming o is don't know , and off course the bad odor , but what can i do , i just keep working , those are somethngs you fin everywhere an you mut stay cool

ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahalvorson91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EricCw View Post
    What pisses me off

I Take a quick water break, come back and a ******* is on the machine/bench doing 7 sets and chit. Can't leave even for 10 seconds without getting jacked.
    This, I can't stand it when that happens to me.

someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) someeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get highly annoyed when people babysit the equipment!!
    www.virtualworldfitness.net

Become the ReVolution!!!

FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FortunesHiding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat guys who think they are body builders.

ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ambr0se201 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down agreed

Originally Posted by someeh View Post
    I get highly annoyed when people babysit the equipment!!
    Yea that's the worst. Even if I'm using something and I see someone potentially wanting to use the weights I will offer if they want to work in. Some guys take 3 or 4 ez bars over to the preacher curl thing and I ask to use and he's like I'm using them.

ya bro

Originally Posted by EricCw View Post
    What pisses me off

Yea that sucks. I usually leave my cellphone on what I'm using. Also my gym can get insanely crowded with high school kids at certain times which sucks. Honestly there are times I can't even find space to move around.

I don't really get pissed at gym though honestly. Everyone started somewhere and learns through mistakes. I started off a "beach lifter" in high school curls and bench FTW.

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll just say I'm glad I'm lucky enough to have my own garage with weights, power cage, lat pull down and bench. Only time I get pissed off is when I forget my headphones and I have to walk upstairs to fetch them

endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) endlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People doing abs on the benches when there is a room at the gym dedicated for core workouts. Really rustles my jimmies, especially on chest day when I need to do flys or DB press.

carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to only pick one? Guess I'm just a irratable person

1. Smells - really bad protein bombs or redic b.O - Turns my stomach and the radius seems so large it can't be escaped

2. Equipment mangament - from the person that does a set and sits there 10 minutes starring/on phone/talking to another, to the person that jumps in and "steals" your ride while you're supersetting or getting water

3. The young hot heads laughing obnixously loud and lifting more than they can handle; full body bicep curls, 1 inch squats, etc.
    "Fitness is a journey not a destination"

carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlson61 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CindellAloha View Post
    1. Any reason I have to remove my earphones! Just point to the equipment you want to use & ill shake my head yes or no if im using it. Dont do the hand signal for me to remove my earphones & inturrupt my workout
    haha omg yes, this. total forget about it. I don't literally get mad at them, but when I get in the zone, music going, motivation high... i think my test levels climb - I wanna be left alone and focused, I get annoyed when I have to take my earphones out. Esp as they are ear buds, so I can't hear a thing -- i just see lips moving, so I have to take them out and ask the person to repeat
    "Fitness is a journey not a destination"