Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Results 991 to 1,014 of 1014
    MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PrimarisIn View Post
    woke up losing 3 lbs to 169 lbs.

back workout pump

sunday, same weight even though ate pizza, drank a couple of beers and had sushi:

chest and shoulders workout. might go back tonight for cardio
    Alpha joggers and sneakers braw - they complete the "gains look" wll Imho

bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Your pics/link don't work or are'nt avaliable braw sorry - wish they was there to see (no homo)

Yeah guys re-add me into '19 crew and in-particular a '20 one!
    I imagine it was this one and this one.
    Last edited by bb09; 11-27-2019 at 10:49 AM.

BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bb09 View Post
    Hnnnng. And I wish I had your skin.

Hi.

That rather depends on why they're looking at you.
    They were definitely looking because they liked my body. I even get random compliments from strangers. Most recently just buying a burrito at the mall and the guy there was giving me compliments and seemed to want to talk to me about the gym but had to talk to next customer. Yesterday girls were looking smiling and laughing but who knows that could’ve been something negative. It’s funny some days no attention than one day it’s a lot. You guys probably get it all the time. I’m not even close to some of you yet.

BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BradShapo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jesb7826 View Post
    They were definitely looking because they liked my body. I even get random compliments from strangers. Most recently just buying a burrito at the mall and the guy there was giving me compliments and seemed to want to talk to me about the gym but had to talk to next customer. Yesterday girls were looking smiling and laughing but who knows that could’ve been something negative. It’s funny some days no attention than one day it’s a lot. You guys probably get it all the time. I’m not even close to some of you yet.
    I tend to get guys looking at my arms long before they look at my face. Like, hello, I'm not just a piece of meat, you know.

Anyway, pics. Nao.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M3lony View Post
    Resurrecting this thread with poverty pic.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Muztek View Post
    loooking juicy my dude!
    Like how you have taken off your best Trakkies/Joggers here mate 4 Povo ones for work-out!

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Might as well just post my current physique here, always proud to be in this mfkin crew

https://i.imgur.com/GGXbvsO.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/lW2dhRc.mp4

Sorry about the embed of the gifs. Driving me fukn crazy trying to figure it out. Just click it.
    Mirin' your joggers here Brah - Alpha AF!

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    Can not help but agree here - it's deffo 6 pack material (no homo) mate

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jesb7826 View Post
    Am I aesthetic or getting there if both sexes are constantly looking at me.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by bb09 View Post
    I imagine it was this one and this one.
    Possibly yer - though am unsure tbh though if am honest

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    So why u changed best Trakkies 4 povo ones!!?

NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000) NDMD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin my cut & camera?
    Attached Images

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NDMD View Post
    Mirin my cut & camera?

you've got a damn good midsection and proportions brah
    Official LTC representative

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Getting aesthetic on a day to day basis. Let's keep this crew heated the **** up brahs
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NDMD View Post
    Mirin my cut & camera?
    you look like me, weird af lol

jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Def not particularly aesthetic anymore, but the tidiest 194 I've ever been. We getting thick

PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good to see everyone looking good

I'm losing my motivation for aesthetics (Srs)
    maybe i have low test?

just don't feel like lifting anymore. Hair is also receding maybe that's why. Feel old. Can't attract nice slots.

anyone in here used melanotan? thinking about buying some using a super low dose just so i don't look so pasty.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    Good to see everyone looking good

I'm losing my motivation for aesthetics (Srs)
    maybe i have low test?

just don't feel like lifting anymore. Hair is also receding maybe that's why. Feel old. Can't attract nice slots.

anyone in here used melanotan? thinking about buying some using a super low dose just so i don't look so pasty.

I can go on and on about how the Ancient Greeks were obsessed with athletics and the Muscular Christianity movement of the early 1900's
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BradShapo View Post
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2020 Aesthetics crew?

Registered User RockstaGoodEats's Avatar
    RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RockstaGoodEats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    2020 Aesthetics crew?
    fuark yeah
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent" - Chazz Palminteri

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has begun!

The 2020 Aesthetics Crew Thread is up!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1594334171
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014