Page 339 of 512 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,170 of 15353
    Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    they're all my players. i just want to add soroka and taillon cause im 99% sure ill keep them

and then at the end of the spring i want it to come down to a decision with some of my other players like gonsolin and german who are fighting for spots vs. nimmo and kepler

real simply. as of now soroka and taillon are mine. i've "retained the rights", can i throw nimmo and kepler into the fa pool and "retain their rights"

so i just swapped the decision on who i keep from the players i own?
    if I understand the rules, you have until opening day to claim your players. So don't pick up any of them until you know who you want

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    alright, whatever.

there's not a huge difference but guess i'll wait

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they're all my players. i just want to add soroka and taillon cause im 99% sure ill keep them

and then at the end of the spring i want it to come down to a decision with some of my other players like gonsolin and german who are fighting for spots vs. nimmo and kepler

real simply. as of now soroka and taillon are mine. i've "retained the rights", can i throw nimmo and kepler into the fa pool and "retain their rights"

so i just swapped the decision on who i keep from the players i own?
    No because Nimmo and Kepler were on your active roster at the end of last year. The restricted list was solely for players on the DL and N/A slots. We aren't just going to swap players in and out.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn’t think the Padres are even that good?

Let me preface this by saying this is not an attack on anyone’s fantasy players so don’t come at me for what I post next. Not interested in the homer rebuttals

Snell is legit. Great pickup here no doubt. Paddack is too. I think he’s gonna be a really solid pitcher for a long time.

Darvish though is a f*cking roller coaster. Train wreck waiting to happen imo

I’ve never been totally sold on Lamet. I don’t know exactly why, and call me stupid if you want, but I wouldn’t even flip Smyly for him on the Braves

But hey I’ve not liked guys who pitch well before.... just my feeling with him.

Then there’s the lineup

Machado is a lazy cancerous mother f*cker

Wil Myers won’t hit like he did last year. Too many holes in his game. Dude is a confirmed underachiever. Don’t be fooled into thinking he magically put it together.

Hosmer is also trash

Tatis, Grisham, and Pham are all legit. Pham had a bad year last year but I think he’ll be more himself this year.

As for their bullpen, lmao at Pomeranz and Melancon as their closers

I thought the Braves were in thin ice with Melancon all year last year and this dude is only getting older every year.

That said the Braves need one more pen arm themselves, I won’t lie about that. I wanted Rosenthal but a deadline deal will be plenty too.

Sure they have a shot, don’t get me wrong. But I wouldn’t be shocked if they bust. Maybe even 3rd place
    I agree with this. Padres are a high risk high reward team. They are contenders but the house can come falling at any time.

Not sold on Darvish or Lamet. I think last year was an outlier for Darvish and he's gonna revert back to his old inconsistent self. Wouldn't touch Lamet with a 10 foot pole with his injury concerns.

Same with the lineup. They can lead the league in runs or just as easily come crashing down when Machado decides to blow up the clubhouse or Myers forgets how to hit again.

Everyone raves about their bullpen but the CWS blown them out of the water. Probably the Yankees too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them miss the playoffs entirely.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ krazy. Why don't we all just drop whoever we want and still own the rights to them. Why have the rule in the first place.

U srs brah?

Cole for trade. Looking for bats.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Cole for trade. Looking for bats.
    What caliber?

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol @ krazy. Why don't we all just drop whoever we want and still own the rights to them. Why have the rule in the first place.

U srs brah?
    in my instance, i've always owned the rights to the players im talking about. im not asking to drop someone and then add a random.

also, there are other players that are limited too.

for example, joey bart - who will be na but is making it so he holds an active roster spot when he prob won't.

there are also other guys who might start on the il who haven't yet been designated who wouldn't require to be dropped if the il were designated normally right now.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually REALLY like the White Sox in contrast so funny you mention them.

I feel like they’re almost flying under the radar in some ways while Padres hog the headlines.

They do need to get rid of Keuchel and add another legit starter.

But Giolito is really good. I think Cease and Kopech both have great upside.

Lynn has done his thing. He’s personally not one of my favorites but he’s built his resume enough that I respect him.

Their pen could use 1 more good arm behind Hendricks, Bummer and Marshall... though they have young guys who could be that 1 good arm.

Then there’s not much to dislike about their lineup. I’ve always thought Eaton was overrated and Madrigal is unproven but after that there’s no holes. Moncada is probably overrated though.

I think Vaughn will mash as the DH. Abreu probably won’t put up MVP numbers again but he really doesn’t have to.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    What caliber?
    Good bat(s).

I actually REALLY like the White Sox in contrast so funny you mention them.

I feel like they’re almost flying under the radar in some ways while Padres hog the headlines.

They do need to get rid of Keuchel and add another legit starter.

But Giolito is really good. I think Cease and Kopech both have great upside.

Lynn has done his thing. He’s personally not one of my favorites but he’s built his resume enough that I respect him.

Their pen could use 1 more good arm behind Hendricks, Bummer and Marshall... though they have young guys who could be that 1 good arm.

Then there’s not much to dislike about their lineup. I’ve always thought Eaton was overrated and Madrigal is unproven but after that there’s no holes. Moncada is probably overrated though.

I think Vaughn will mash as the DH. Abreu probably won’t put up MVP numbers again but he really doesn’t have to.
    ive seen others saying they might be the best team in mlb. so, while i agree they don't necessarily get all the attention. i think most people think they're good

the twins might be underrated

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watch the CWS end up being what everyone thought the Cubs would be

Heyquik on suicide watch
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

ive seen others saying they might be the best team in mlb. so, while i agree they don't necessarily get all the attention. i think most people think they're good
    Yeah people know they’re good, but you’re nuts if you think theyve gotten the publicity the Padres have gotten
    -SoutheastBeast1

Yea wouldn't say CWS are flying under the radar. No homer but the jays are looking nice and might surprise some people this year.

Yeah people know they’re good, but you’re nuts if you think theyve gotten the publicity the Padres have gotten
    yea, they made most of their moves fairly early i think.

padres then swung those trades

and now have tatis heading the headlines

i'd agree

Yea wouldn't say CWS are flying under the radar. No homer but the jays are looking nice and might surprise some people this year.
    I think the Padres and Jays have had more hype around them personally.

That’s what I mean by flying under the radar. I don’t mean people are underestimating them.... just from a publicity/hype standpoint.
    -SoutheastBeast1

jays can get good fast. most people probably don't know the depth they have in calling up a couple of milb'ers. they still need SP

i dont think either team will win the world series but as far as exceeding expectations..

i'd say the brewers or royals could.

brewers have a weird bunch and still have a nasty bullpen

royals lineup is not that bad. mondesi, merrifield, carlos santana, benintendi, soler, salvy and dozier... better than people think imo

I think the Royals are looking pretty good. Some great young pitching. Lacey and Witr Jr in the minors. They're going to surprise.

Royals are going to surprise if they win 60 games
    -SoutheastBeast1

I feel like the playoffs are easier than normal to predict this year. MLB losing its parity

NL East - Braves
    NL Central - Cards
    NL West - Dodgers
    WC1 - Mets
    WC2 - Padres

AL East - NYY
    AL Central - CWS
    AL West - Angels
    WC1 - Twins
    WC2 - A’s

The only one I feel like I’m going out on a limb for is the Angels.

If the Angels tank, slide the A’s back up and push the Mariners in (sorry Jays your pitching is horrendous)

I don’t actually think the Angels will tank anyway it’s really a matter of who wins the division between them and the As
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when is the draft
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Curious if Bateman added Taillon to purposely troll given the last page of posts in this thread or if he’s that stupid

Could really go either way

Edit

Looks like stupid. Realizing he added more than just Taillon that wasn’t his

Probably thought he was getting a steal on that trade offer too

Lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Curious if Bateman added Taillon to purposely troll given the last page of posts in this thread or if he’s that stupid

Could really go either way

Edit

Looks like stupid. Realizing he added more than just Taillon that wasn’t his

Probably thought he was getting a steal on that trade offer too

Lmao
    I havent been able to read all the pages jackass
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    I havent been able to read all the pages jackass
    Hey I get it... we all learn at our own pace. No judgment here
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Watch the CWS end up being what everyone thought the Cubs would be

Heyquik on suicide watch
    White Sox are going to make some noise this season.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So is David Price going to follow Ian Desmond and opt out again?
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pro we doing MLB.tv again this year?
    Hell yeah we are. Give me some time to get back into the swing of things here. I'll try to send out a message this week to everyone.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    Hell yeah we are. Give me some time to get back into the swing of things here. I'll try to send out a message this week to everyone.

Man it's such a good time of year. We have baseball games starting this week and warm weather coming soon.

Anyone picking up MLB The Show this year since it's coming out on Xbox?

EDIT: wait wtf? Why is tbe release date April 20th? That's like three weeks after opening day. Dont they usually release games before the season starts? I'm not that familiar.

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also Jyeat, sorry my dude but you gotta let my boy Tanner go free

Pro_Shark:
    IL: Tanner Rainey
    IL: Justin Verlander
    N/A: Wander Franco
    N/A: Jarren Duran
    N/A: Dean Kremer
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Page 339 of 512 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast