Closed Thread
Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325
Results 9,721 to 9,747 of 9747
    TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChaseW View Post
    just edm discussion part 2. Leave rave out of it. Ain't nobody got time for parachute pants and shuffling.
    Rave = parachute pants and shuffling? eh?

Nobody in the UK calls house music edm anyway.

Speaking of which, Sankeys finally announced what had been suspected for weeks:

Rumours have been flying around about the future on Sanseis MCR, please read below....

Sankeys in Manchester is closing its doors with an all day party on Monday May 6th, the end of a real era in dance music culture which has run each weekend for over 7 years.

The iconic and legendary club which has always defied expectation, epitomised the spirit of the underground and dared to go where others have feared to tread, is signing off for the summer.

David Vincent explains, “I have decided to close Sankeys in Manchester indefinitely this summer as I focus my attention on our third year in Ibiza. I want our Ibiza project to be the best club in the world, just like what we have achieved previously in Manchester, as I get the feeling this could be our summer. But I need my production and staff from Manchester to come to Ibiza with me to achieve this goal and therefore both clubs cannot be open at the same time. Who knows when we will be back in Manchester, or if we ever will be back, or what comes next in this great city I love. I want this current chapter of the club’s history to end with a spectacular party, so we are rounding off the May bank holiday with a huge line-up. It’s an 12 hour marathon set from 1pm to 1am on Monday 6th, with a stellar cast of names and the Sankeys Manchester residents, in the spirit of our epic 12-hour Tenaglia sessions.”

The closing show features global techno legend and Rejected label co-founder Joris Voorn, Berlin’s Desolat queen tINI, London legend and Fuse founder Enzo Siragusa and Darius Syrossian all in attendance. The club’s residents, Jozef K and Us & Them, play their final sets too during this epic session, and finally Bones makes the trip over from Ibiza, one of Sankeys’ residents there. Also there are two very special guests to be announced on the day that Sankeys are keeping a closely guarded secret.

David concludes, “I have had some truly amazing memories in Manchester, many brilliant highs including being recognised for contributing significant culture to the city of Manchester at a national museum and also quite a few challenging lows, in a journey which will continue around the world. We have made our name in Manchester as The World’s Best Club in the DJ Mag Awards 2010, and the Sankeys spirit will live on there. I want to say huge thanks all of the DJs, live acts, promoters and agents that I have worked with, and all of the Sankeys staff who have helped shape the club during the last 13 years. And most importantly, Sankeys simply wouldn’t exist without our loyal crowd who have made us what we are today, and I want to say thanks to every one of you. Finally, all I can say right now about what happens next is quite simply: watch this space....'

Gutted, absolutely gutted. Awful decision and the owner is a kunt for pretending it'll reopen, not a chance it will, it's in a run down part of town that has just under gone a lot of gentrification, the council will tear it down now. They'll let the whole scene down.
    Pogba Crew
    Faps to weird hipster bitches lookbook Crew.
    Powers up like Vegeta in the gym toilet before a workout Crew.

spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheSlip View Post

Speaking of which, Sankeys finally announced what had been suspected for weeks:

Rumours have been flying around about the future on Sanseis MCR, please read below....

Sankeys in Manchester is closing its doors with an all day party on Monday May 6th, the end of a real era in dance music culture which has run each weekend for over 7 years.

The iconic and legendary club which has always defied expectation, epitomised the spirit of the underground and dared to go where others have feared to tread, is signing off for the summer.

David Vincent explains, “I have decided to close Sankeys in Manchester indefinitely this summer as I focus my attention on our third year in Ibiza. I want our Ibiza project to be the best club in the world, just like what we have achieved previously in Manchester, as I get the feeling this could be our summer. But I need my production and staff from Manchester to come to Ibiza with me to achieve this goal and therefore both clubs cannot be open at the same time. Who knows when we will be back in Manchester, or if we ever will be back, or what comes next in this great city I love. I want this current chapter of the club’s history to end with a spectacular party, so we are rounding off the May bank holiday with a huge line-up. It’s an 12 hour marathon set from 1pm to 1am on Monday 6th, with a stellar cast of names and the Sankeys Manchester residents, in the spirit of our epic 12-hour Tenaglia sessions.”

The closing show features global techno legend and Rejected label co-founder Joris Voorn, Berlin’s Desolat queen tINI, London legend and Fuse founder Enzo Siragusa and Darius Syrossian all in attendance. The club’s residents, Jozef K and Us & Them, play their final sets too during this epic session, and finally Bones makes the trip over from Ibiza, one of Sankeys’ residents there. Also there are two very special guests to be announced on the day that Sankeys are keeping a closely guarded secret.

David concludes, “I have had some truly amazing memories in Manchester, many brilliant highs including being recognised for contributing significant culture to the city of Manchester at a national museum and also quite a few challenging lows, in a journey which will continue around the world. We have made our name in Manchester as The World’s Best Club in the DJ Mag Awards 2010, and the Sankeys spirit will live on there. I want to say huge thanks all of the DJs, live acts, promoters and agents that I have worked with, and all of the Sankeys staff who have helped shape the club during the last 13 years. And most importantly, Sankeys simply wouldn’t exist without our loyal crowd who have made us what we are today, and I want to say thanks to every one of you. Finally, all I can say right now about what happens next is quite simply: watch this space....'

Gutted, absolutely gutted. Awful decision and the owner is a kunt for pretending it'll reopen, not a chance it will, it's in a run down part of town that has just under gone a lot of gentrification, the council will tear it down now. They'll let the whole scene down.
    RIP sankeys. Was last there in February. Amazing club, proper unique atmosphere. It's a shame it's gonna go

ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In the eyes of most people, yeah. Say "rave" to someone and they think neon parachute pants, shuffling, and ecstasy. Not the image to shoot for nomsayin.

Not sure if srs about the house/edm thing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was there just the other week for Dyed Soundorom doing a 6 hour set, the place is about 10 minutes on a bus away from me, big shoes to fill now and a great opportunity for someone to storm into the market.

Got my ticket already and it's basically now my birthday night/day out.

Special guest better be Carl Cox.
    Pogba Crew

In the eyes of most people, yeah. Say "rave" to someone and they think neon parachute pants, shuffling, and ecstasy. Not the image to shoot for nomsayin.

Not sure if srs about the house/edm thing.
    I literally have no idea what you're talking about, you must be surrounded by some real retards or something.

Yep, in the UK we generally mock the term 'edm'
    Pogba Crew

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bdool View Post
    yeah

Misc Official EDM discussion thread part II

In on first page of epic thread
    this it is...launch in a couple of hours

TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I literally have no idea what you're talking about, you must be surrounded by some real retards or something.

Yep, in the UK we generally mock the term 'edm'
    so what do you say rave? In the US raves are for 4chan neckbeards parting in undergrounds clubs.
    Started cut April 1st-220 LBs
    June 8th-193 LBs
    Got to look shredded for Electric Zoo!

Originally Posted by TheSithLord View Post
    so what do you say rave? In the US raves are for 4chan neckbeards parting in undergrounds clubs.
    House/Dance music. What people have been calling it since the 80s

Legal 'raves' are basically warehouse parties in the UK, like the Warehouse Project, Warehouse London, Mint Warehouse etc.

what type of music is being played at raves in america that attract neckbearded virgins?
    Pogba Crew

Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000) Bdool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    this it is...launch in a couple of hours
    post here just before you launch it brah

fuaarkk gonna post some classic choons on page 1

lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just got a notification for Kearnage at Sullivan Room NYC May 24th...fukkk I think I'm gonna be out of the country.

https://www.********.com/events/117665948426780/

FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000) FKAri is just really nice. (+1000)

Legal 'raves' are basically warehouse parties in the UK, like the Warehouse Project, Warehouse London, Mint Warehouse etc.

what type of music is being played at raves in america that attract neckbearded virgins?
    rave means different things in US/UK. Let me just throw that out there before a massive discussion takes place.

lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    woooo

BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who is down with Eximinds? They always popped up in TATW and now ABGT - I love their style.

Subscribe to The Strength Project :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/olbaid420?feature=mhee

Read the blog:
    http://thegoodmoodfooddude.blogspot.com/

Ask me anything about nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162775831

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lefizzet View Post
    woooo
    ▄██▄
    (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ►•◄

ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

House is a sub genre of edm/dance music lol

I'm not sure I follow, in the UK you call all genres of dance music "house"?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New Shogun!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ROFL @ new shogun hahahahahah
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

trance music producer brah: http://www.monoversemusic.com

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

anonymous
    New Shogun!

[youtube]F3Mn8xjxlYw[youtube]
    Isn't it the other way round? I thought Beat Service ghost produced for Shogun

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bdool View Post
    post here just before you launch it brah

fuaarkk gonna post some classic choons on page 1
    im about to make it

TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSithLord has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    woooo
    Where is this taking place?
    June 8th-193 LBs

House is a sub genre of edm/dance music lol

I'm not sure I follow, in the UK you call all genres of dance music "house"?
    We just call them by their genre but if someone in the street asks you what music you like, I would never say 'EDM' I'd just say 'dance/house'
    Pogba Crew

Originally Posted by TheSithLord View Post
    Where is this taking place?
    Asot radio show next wed

Asot radio show next wed
    I wanna experience 138 live.Hopefully he plays it in August at Electric Zoo, probably the next time i see him.
    June 8th-193 LBs

NEW THREAD

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE THIS ONE WILL BE CLOSED SOON

here's the link
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153208431

im serious about the subscribing...want as many of you there and coming back often

Originally Posted by G00S3 View Post
    Isn't it the other way round? I thought Beat Service ghost produced for Shogun
    thatsthejoke
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeachGymRat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [b][i][u]GOING TO ElEctric forest holy ****. $600 in total for the whole trip. Yooo imma have the time of my life bros[b][i][u]