Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate the fact that these cars are way more expensive in Norway than in the US

35k for a new Rav4 and we would run to the dealership. No other new car would be sold that year. Thats how cheap it would have been.

Same with gas prices. What you complain about is what we dream about.

& no we arent Latvia or UK. We are a large non centralized country with long driving distances compared to most Euro cities where nobody lives outside the big cities.
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 4everalone View Post

35k for a new Rav4 and we would run to the dealership. No other new car would be sold that year. Thats how cheap it would have been.

& no we arent Latvia or UK. We are a large non centralized country with long driving distances compared to most Euro cities where nobody lives outside the big cities.
    They don't want you to drive in Norway that's why. There like a **** load of taxes your government put on new cars for 'climate change'
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by naich View Post
    Debt is how. GO to any low/middle income apt complex and take note of the cars. If the rent is 1500$/month, you can assume most are making 3x that at best. So the place is filled with people making $45k post taxes, yet its a sea of 2 year old cars and trucks. If people had appropriate ratios of income to vehicle price the place should look like the back lot at a budget car sales place.

Talk to anyone who just got a new car, the cope and financial misunderstanding is unreal.
    Brb need this $60k truck for when I drive off road for 70ft once a year
    Brb need a new sedan because safety
    Brb need a new SUV because one child is on the way

Similar to when people say they want to upgrade from their 1500sq/ft house to a 2500sq/ft house because of one or two kids. Every single generation up until this last one were raised in shared rooms and 1500sq/ft houses. The cope for going into debt should be studies like any other mass brainwashing psy-op. Its incredible to consistently trick people when the answer is 5th grade math skills and a few months of savings to make a choice that wont bury you in debt for a decade.
    Yup

2014 buick .

Paid cash 3 years ago still going strong plan to run it into the ground ..figure I could still get another 3 years fairly hassle free

But yeah op sick Lexus. Lexus is like best of both worlds .luxury appeal with good reliability

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    This broad bought a corvette with cash

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well you could just fly to Mexico and swim across the river m8.

Although you might get deported being white. You'll stick out like a sore thumb vs all the Africans, Mestizos, and Chinese.

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doesn't everybody drive electric in Norway these days

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    .Talk to anyone who just got a new car, the cope and financial misunderstanding is unreal.
    ROFL. I know someone who just bought a lifted f150 and their justification was that they have a 1 year old child now and need to keep him safe while driving around town.

DFS.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trucks are the brutal thing in Canada. With all I do, everyone expects me to drive a big lifted truck of something, but that's 80k CAD plus.

Wife and I have an AWD chev equinox. I can tow my fishing boat, waverunner, and snowmobile trailer with it, and I borrow a work truck to put my big boat in. Good on gas, great in the snow, owned two now and never had a mechanical issue, I can bring deer home in the back with the all weather interior package, and it was $36 k all in. Finance rate was 1.9, so I paid it half off with a trade in and left it. Cheapest money I'll ever borrow.

Not buying a truck I don't need and having massive payments let's me do so much more with my money, and I don't have anyone to impress.
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000) MiscFapAnTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    rich people like most us miscers

lol at crying bout 35k

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    ROFL. I know someone who just bought a lifted f150 and their justification was that they have a 1 year old child now and need to keep him safe while driving around town.

DFS.
    Top illogical cope is when they say "Didn't want to buy used because of reliability" Yet they have been driving around a used car for the past 5 years lmao.

Originally Posted by Hutrapper View Post
    Trucks are the brutal thing in Canada. With all I do, everyone expects me to drive a big lifted truck of something, but that's 80k CAD plus.

Wife and I have an AWD chev equinox. I can tow my fishing boat, waverunner, and snowmobile trailer with it, and I borrow a work truck to put my big boat in. Good on gas, great in the snow, owned two now and never had a mechanical issue, I can bring deer home in the back with the all weather interior package, and it was $36 k all in. Finance rate was 1.9, so I paid it half off with a trade in and left it. Cheapest money I'll ever borrow.

Not buying a truck I don't need and having massive payments let's me do so much more with my money, and I don't have anyone to impress.
    Year after year I am the only sedan at the hunting trail heads. Year after year I drag out deer and pigs filling my 4ft cooler that fits in the back just like a cooler fits in their truck bed, except no one steals mine when Im out hunting. I've seen guys unpack their truck beds and cram it into their cabs because of theft, defeats the whole purpose lmao. I've been stuck once out in the woods, guess what, a truck drives by every 5 minutes, was out of the mud right away. Tacomas look slick as all hell though, mirin.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xTEXASPRIDEx View Post
    they want 50k for a 5 year old diesel truck with 150k miles around here.
    if you take care of it it will go 500,000 miles.my uncle has had at least 3 or 4 RAM 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesels that went to about half a million

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kengriffeyjr24 View Post
    34k is like 21k from a few years ago (srs). inflation is not as low as they have reported (even at its supposed peak in 2022)

you really think our government would admit we had 20% inflation in one year? the reaction would cause a price spiral

housing, daycare, 5 guys hamburgers, tuition all up like 25%....but its ok boyos inflation was really only like 7%!
    This, but people have heads buried in sand.

Like have wife complaining at how expensive stuff is at Costco compared to same stuff at grocery store.

I’m just bert staring and asking when’s the last time she checked price at grocery store. Despite me doing nothing but bitching about inflation for last few years, it’s in one ear out the other for most people.
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    if you take care of it it will go 500,000 miles.my uncle has had at least 3 or 4 RAM 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesels that went to about half a million
    99% of people cannot afford to maintain a 3500

$1500 in tires

$200+ oil/fuel filter changes every 4 months

$150 for a tank of diesel while getting 15mpg

$1000-$3000 for DPF filter cleaning/replacement

90,000 miles & now you need new injectors, that's a 12 hour job in itself; cost thousands in labor

The list goes on and on srs

Oh & that's a $90K truck; imagine paying that
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alphaalbertan8 View Post
    also interest rates are 7% if you finance

wtf

I would never go higher than 0.9% max
    Jokes on them...I locked in 7% 5 years ago. ahead of the curve.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    LOL.

Always blows my mind how much debt everyone is in.

People will finance a couch and not think twice.

Pure NPC existence.

You should see how much people spend on a wedding.
    guy thats sit by me at work just spend 35k on his fiance engagement ring.

he doesnt even own a home yet lmao

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never buy anything newer than 4 years old crew. Best bet is to buy the newest old body style of the vehicle you want... for instance if you bought a 2019 F150 right now, you could get a slightly used one with leather, etc for under 30k, meanwhile the same truck in the new bodystyle is 60k plus. Its alot like phones... if you're always chasing the newest tech, features, look, etc. you are going to be broke forever.

Show me a couple with 2 brand new late model vehicles in their driveway and 9/10 times they live paycheck to paycheck.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    Never buy anything newer than 4 years old crew. Best bet is to buy the newest old body style of the vehicle you want... for instance if you bought a 2019 F150 right now, you could get a slightly used one with leather, etc for under 30k, meanwhile the same truck in the new bodystyle is 60k plus. Its alot like phones... if you're always chasing the newest tech, features, look, etc. you are going to be broke forever.

Show me a couple with 2 brand new late model vehicles in their driveway and 9/10 times they live paycheck to paycheck.
    Dumb.

The new car price only affects you on the first one. After that you're ahead of the curve. Then you trade in your 4 year old truck for the same price some pleb buys it and you buy a new truck with the trade in equity and dealer incentives for way less than the pleb is paying for your old truck with no power train or bumper to bumper warranty.

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The correct answer to the OP is Boomers.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Dumb.

The new car price only affects you on the first one. After that you're ahead of the curve. Then you trade in your 4 year old truck for the same price some pleb buys it and you buy a new truck with the trade in equity and dealer incentives for way less than the pleb is paying for your old truck with no power train or bumper to bumper warranty.
    There is not a chance in hell that buying a new vehicle is smart in any way unless you are using it as a method of depreciation on your business. If you can't use section 179 for your purchase, you better have a net worth much higher than a million dollars for a new vehicle to make sense. I get people that buy new because they enjoy it, or they think new vehicles are " more reliable " but it certainly never makes financial sense unless you drive the car into the ground and keep it for over a decade.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    17 Civic crew

Wife had a 2010 Chevy Aveo until last year when it died, so we bought a new Rav4 Hybrid. Was like 43k.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

New camry is $50k in most Euro countries. America hasn't gotten the "Green Tax" or "VAT" rip off yet.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tradie retards
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in the south the mark of a man for many seems to be buying the biggest and most expensive truck you can possibly "afford". i've seen a lot of dudes with pretty average income go all in on some $70k truck as sign that they've "made it" and to enhance their sex appeal by virtue of having that truck.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a full sized GMC 6.2 V8 AT4. I am driving into work more frequently and need a smaller vehicle. I decided to look at the Chevy Colorado. A ZR2 Colorado, not the top trim for this truck, is 53k without taxes. By the time I walk out the door it will be close to a 60k.

60k is MORE than I paid for one of GMC's full-sized luxury truck with every option and the largest engine offered three years ago. The truck is, in essence, a lifted Denali.

LOL...just LOL - Who is buying that vehicle at that price point. Its not a matter of being able to afford it, its the matter of paying that price for that car...

Hello, Based Department? truesteez's Avatar
    truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    poorcels lease luxury cars to cope

the rest are saying fuk it, the worlds a mess and enjoying whatever money they have not giving a fuk to cope

it's all cope. They complain about gas but get brand new trucks and jeeps.

but remember, the prices are high because sheep keep paying. We the people have the power but no one wants to make a change
    NEVER TIPS CREW
    PUREBLOOD
    RYD'N WIT BIDEN

truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) truesteez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Debt is how. GO to any low/middle income apt complex and take note of the cars. If the rent is 1500$/month, you can assume most are making 3x that at best. So the place is filled with people making $45k post taxes, yet its a sea of 2 year old cars and trucks. If people had appropriate ratios of income to vehicle price the place should look like the back lot at a budget car sales place.

Talk to anyone who just got a new car, the cope and financial misunderstanding is unreal.

Similar to when people say they want to upgrade from their 1500sq/ft house to a 2500sq/ft house because of one or two kids. Every single generation up until this last one were raised in shared rooms and 1500sq/ft houses. The cope for going into debt should be studies like any other mass brainwashing psy-op. Its incredible to consistently trick people when the answer is 5th grade math skills and a few months of savings to make a choice that wont bury you in debt for a decade.
    They always start off with "I got such a good deal"

irony is, you never get a good deal unless some granny give you her barely used lexus. There's no deals, no steals. You always lose when you get a new car.
    NEVER TIPS CREW
    PUREBLOOD
    RYD'N WIT BIDEN

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post

$1500 in tires

90,000 miles & now you need new injectors, that's a 12 hour job in itself; cost thousands in labor

theres so much bullchit here i dont know where to start.15 MPG on a diesel? lol My uncles 3500 gets 55 MPG. And yeah its a 90k truck but its a work truck.it pays for itself

Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post

$1500 in tires

dont forget insurance
    NEVER TIPS CREW
    PUREBLOOD
    RYD'N WIT BIDEN

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That price will be cheap in the near future. Soon with Biden executive order, only a more expensive EV vehicles are to be sold in the US. Evs tend to cost $10,000 more than similar gas powered vehicles.

Biden Bans Cars

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-moves-to-ban-cars/

The Biden administration is effectively moving to ban cars. And they’re not even hiding this. The spin here isn’t even that this is about “air quality”, but that it’s about forcing consumers to buy electric cars (which they can’t afford) in the wake of Ford losing $3 billion on worthless battery vehicles.

E.P.A. Is Said to Propose Rules Meant to Drive Up Electric Car Sales Tenfold – New York Times

This abomination is why the EPA’s ability to set emissions rules needs to go. And any such proposed measures should be subjected to the same scrutiny, up to the Supreme Court level, as Trump’s census question was.....

Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    That price will be cheap in the near future. Soon with Biden executive order, only a more expensive EV vehicles are to be sold in the US. Evs tend to cost $10,000 more than similar gas powered vehicles.

Biden Bans Cars

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-moves-to-ban-cars/

The Biden administration is effectively moving to ban cars. And they’re not even hiding this. The spin here isn’t even that this is about “air quality”, but that it’s about forcing consumers to buy electric cars (which they can’t afford) in the wake of Ford losing $3 billion on worthless battery vehicles.

E.P.A. Is Said to Propose Rules Meant to Drive Up Electric Car Sales Tenfold – New York Times

This abomination is why the EPA’s ability to set emissions rules needs to go. And any such proposed measures should be subjected to the same scrutiny, up to the Supreme Court level, as Trump’s census question was.....
    they can control your driving in EVs
    NEVER TIPS CREW
    PUREBLOOD
    RYD'N WIT BIDEN