Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by numberbrah View Post
    Never been to costco.

Can juggle up to 5 balls. No homo

Put my hand on an iron for a good 2 seconds as a kid, cause im a fukken genius.

Gotttt damn, juggling 5 is impressive. I've been at 3 balls for a while, trying occasionally to add a 4th and it's tough. 5 is sick. Silly hobby but excellent for hand eye coordination!

Boring fact, I've been a public school teacher for 15 years, retirement coming in 12 years and should have close to 1.5 million in assets combined w/ the wife. Slow n' steady.
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont drink coffee.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) multiplemiggs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post

I learn how to ride a bike this year for the first time in my life
    Why the long wait?
    SPOT SOLD TO FROGTECH - 100% NATURAL GENETIC FROG FIBRES

see Krackerjacked's sig

never underestimate the slootiness of a sloot
    -DrugsToGetBig

ratchet girls love the ebt flex
    -havoc00