Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by roflobster View Post
    gun control does not automatically mean "DEY WANNA BAN AND TAKE ALL OUR GUNS!!!!"

what is wrong with a national gun registry that will track the movement and flow of weapons?
    what is wrong with requiring potential gun owners to prove they are capable at handling a firearm like we do with DRIVER'S LICENSES?
    it's retarded that any person can go to a gunshow and buy almost any type of gun with no paperwork, no background check, no registering of said firearm, and pay in cash.

hahahahahahahhahahahaha. people like you seriously make me laugh. "murica is da only country with freedums and every1 else is jealous and stupid." please step out of your retarded ass hick bubble for once.

enjoy your patriot act, police state, ndaa, drone strikes of us citizens, indefinite detention for being labeled a "terrorist," corporatocracy, corrupt politicians. strong ass freedoms

FBHO

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    Op is a redneck
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 0starine View Post
    People should be allowed to have pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles.

Not ****ing assault rifles
    See that is where you are wrong. ANY weapon can be used as an "assault weapon" if you think about it.
    Do you think if we gave up all the AR and AK style rifles, that those who seek to disarm us would just stop? They don't want us to have any guns. Period.

They start at the "assault rifles" which is an incorrect term, as a true assault rifle is a select fire, semi and fully automatic weapon. Who cares about the facts though right? Lets make it sensational.

Bottom line is that once they ban or take away the "assault" rifles, they will go after handguns, and other long guns until there is nothing left. It's already happened in other countries and it's already happened in many places here in America.
    Don't be foolish. Gun control is not about crime or safety, it's about control.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post
    Op is a redneck
    On the contrary, OP is a patriot that knows his rights under the constitution. It would behoove you to...LISTEN to him. Credit OP for knowing his rights and being willing to stand up for them.
    Last edited by KRANE; 07-23-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mlrc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To preface what I'm going to say, where I come from, "gun control" and "banning guns" are two entirely separate entities (at least in my eyes), so when I say gun control, I'm merely referring to regulation. Anyway, I don't have a problem with gun ownership. Even if I didn't agree with it, it's impossible to ban guns in the United States regardless. What I don't agree with, however, is that a 24 year old medical student was able to easily and most importantly *legally* obtain a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 semi-automatic rifle and a 100 round drum magazine. If anyone can present me with a reason that anyone, not just James Holmes, can buy a semi-automatic rifle and 100 round drum magazine legally, beyond "the 2nd amendment says we can", I'd love to hear it. Unless you're repelling bands of marauding Taliban fighters from your booby-trapped third story apartment on a regular to semi-regular basis, the only other reason I can think of having, above all, a 100 round drum magazine, is to shoot up a public location.
    Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.

If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.

wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) wujustyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To all those saying "Hey I'm from country X, we have stricter gun control laws, we have less crime!" I present to you Switzerland: Every single male when undergoing mandatory military service is given a M-57 they must keep in their house. The government also sells excess weaponry to citizens. They have extremely lax gun control laws.

Result? Switzlerland has the lowest gun crime rate in the WORLD.

http://news.***.co.uk/2/hi/1566715.stm

There is more to the gun problem then "Place restrictions on guns! Less people will die!"

For example when the United States invaded Iraq, it destabilized a lot of neighboring countries including Turkey, Syria, etc.. because guns started to be smuggled into those countries which raised gun crime rates.

You might notice the United States has a country called Mexico South of its border that is heavily destabilized. Criminals would still get guns from illegal trade with Mexico similar to how we get a sh!t ton of other drugs. **** half of you Americans against gun control probably smoke pot imported from Drug Wars down in Mexico. Shows how great prohibiting illegal substances worked out eh?

Or how about steroids which are illegal? As a result of being illegal and sensationalist reporting, more people misuse steroids and end up with a **** ton of problems. Whereas if it were legalized and we could educate citizens about it, and it could be used responsibly.

Time and time again prohibiting and banning various materials always has led to abuse, organized crime formation, an INCREASE in crime rates and so on.

If we did a good job educating all citizens like Switzerland does with guns, then we wouldn't have a problem. Gun control isn't the answer.

roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflobster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WiggyWanka View Post
    Also, no need for the insults of America. It makes you seem insecure and jealous.
    america needs to be insulted because it is not the perfect mecca of freedom that many people seem to think it is. i'm not insecure or jealous, i live in america

Originally Posted by 2k10SS View Post
    i aint even mad bro. it's imaginary points on a bb forum. it just seems you can't make a valid argument

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not that you're retarded you're just naive.

Example: I have my CCW and carry my handgun with me at times. She had never been around guns before and thought it was completely unnecessary and the gun was "scary" to her.

I took her to the range and she loved shooting it. She got good at it and enjoyed shooting at targets. She is now a gun owner and is wanting to get her CCW as well.

My point is guns are banned in your country so you see them as some big scary dangerous things. Americans grow up around them and they are not the big scary deal they are to you foreigners. With that being said, I wish ignorant foreign people would stop arguing with Americans over gun control when they have literally never even shot one. Do you see American people arguing with you over the laws of your country when we have no real experience with them?

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    brb I need my gun to defend our constitution from communism herp
    brb but the bad guys have guns derp

You wonder why there are so few college massacres / cinema massacres etc in countries where guns are not widely available?
    Because guns are not widely available.
    Dude, really? Your home town is Chicago and you are saying this? Your city has the most restrictions on guns and your murder rate is through the roof. Please defend gun control some more....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ecord-low.html

Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    o rly

not my sense of things, certainly not on the misc.

here's a recent article about something related:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...or-border.html
    Americans with guns at border use 'cultural difference' defence
    Windsor, Ont., lawyer says loaded handguns 'standard additional equipment' in U.S.
    Where in that article does it address the part of my post that you bolded?
    Best Blog for Personal Finance:

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZombieGlocker View Post
    dude every fukking chick ive ever known who's lived in chicago has been robbed at knifepoint or gunpoint. and chicago has strict gun laws...
    Chicago does not have border controls though, so guns are still clearly easily obtained. I have had a gun put in my face in Chicago, had I been carrying or any of the girls you've mentioned been carrying would they not have been robbed at gun point?

Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Can you further explain what is so "herp derp" about those two points?

Source of trends, charts, comparable economy, comparable population, comparable government?
    You're constitution is not under threat from communism, and even if it was, you owning a gun is not going to effect that in todays democratic society. It's not the wild west any more. Changes to constitutions and laws are made in court rooms, not by someone pointing a gun.

The bad guys have guns. This is why the police are armed, there is no need for civilians to be armed.

Trends: Take school shootings for example. Look at notable shootings section in this article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting

Dude, really? Your home town is Chicago and you are saying this? Your city has the most restrictions on guns and your murder rate is through the roof. Please defend gun control some more....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ecord-low.html
    As I stated, gun control on a city basis is useless unless surrounding states, cities etc are in the same kind, otherwise guns will still be easily accessible. Also, I'd say our high murder rate is a direct result of a rather large collection of Urban-Youths and no amount of regulation can control that.

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bubba289 View Post
    It's mainly retard foreigners who have never known the freedom of owning guns in their lifetime and don't know what they're missing. I expect this from you idiots, it's not your fault, you just don't know any better.

What's blowing my mind is how many US bro's support some form of gun ban. You *******s should be ashamed of yourselves! Do you have any education of our country's history besides what public school taught you in 7th grade? What about world history? How many times since the invention of the gun has a populace been disarmed and then had Communism or worse forced on them? The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting either you fuks, it's about being able to stand up to a tyrannical government! I literally can not wrap my head around how you could be a proponent of the government taking away yet ANOTHER of our freedoms. So 12 people died, ok. How many people were able to fend off an intruder in their home over the past year because they had the right to own a gun? 100? 200? 300? more?

Dear Diary, the Misc is approx. 50% *******s.

The End
    I'm a gun owner and an immigrant, although I'm a US citizen now so I'll say that you're wrong about "foreigners" being against gun ownership. From my view, it's mostly democrats and liberals (Which do contain a large amount of equality delusional people from all places).

Most of my military buddies came from other countries and support gun ownership.

You have a good message, but it's filled with stupid right wing bigotry which completely discredits you. Srs...
    Navy vet brah 02-11

January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) January912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

- GH15 Approved
    - Creator of "Sorry Big Richard" meme

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The war on drugs worked! The war on terror worked! Time for a war on guns!

waitwut
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    america needs to be insulted because it is not the perfect mecca of freedom that many people seem to think it is. i'm not insecure or jealous, i live in america

So the people need to be insulted in order for them to realize that they are not as free as they think they are but you are insulting people who are trying to preserve their 2nd amendment right to keep their freedoms? What a mind**** that is...

Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    What am I assuming?

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i aint even mad bro. it's imaginary points on a bb forum. it just seems you can't make a valid argument
    I don't believe it to be perfect at all, however on the contrary if you aren't fond of it you are more than welcome to GTFO.
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're constitution is not under threat from communism, and even if it was, you owning a gun is not going to effect that in todays democratic society. It's not the wild west any more. Changes to constitutions and laws are made in court rooms, not by someone pointing a gun.
    Even if it isn't, we have the 2nd amendment to be ready for when some one tries to contest that. It is important so we can defend ourselves from the tyranny of government and people.

The bad guys have guns. This is why the police are armed, there is no need for civilians to be armed.
    Doesn't matter, we have the 2nd amendment. The police aren't always going to be there during an event and giving that power to only government agencies just makes tyranny easier.

Trends: Take school shootings for example. Look at notable shootings section in this article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting
    No matter if weapons are banned or not things like this will happen. Look at poor countries. They are armed by illegal gun runners. Why would it be any different here?

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What am I assuming?
    for starters you think guns are outright banned

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Are you trying to tell me that the bad guys specifically target police officers so it's okay for a civilian to be unarmed? WTF kinda logic is this, if YOU yourself were in a situation where there is a man about to break into your home and you have the option to a) have a gun or b) have nothing, you are going to choose b, because the police are armed and will save you? Interesting...
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Americans I understand if you may need to protect yourselves against the government at some point. lettuce be reality your governments is more corrupt then IRAQ in terms of control over media and freedom of speech which is of course backed by there own personal agenda. listen I am not blaming you civilians here but the government and dem jews... oh man dem jews they control you nikkas like chained up dog.

However ive been looking into Ron Paul and I think he can change this.

Ron Paul 2012!!

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not having the same view/perspective as you=idiot

That has to be one of the most ignorant things i've ever heard.Instead of saying oh if you don't believe what i believe you're an idiot,you should listen to what other people have to say to gain perspective you don't have to agree just understand where they are coming from.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to be against Americans having guns in their homes but now I feel that it is essential. Everyman should have the right to protect themselves, and I have a feeling thatall these shootings are going to be used for he who must not be named to pass a law that breaks more constitutional rights of US citizens. Do you know how easy it would be for the authorities to stroll in and do as they please? Wih citizens armed they would think twice. The right to bear arms is fundemental. Those that haven't read the constiution should sit down and attempt to do it. They weren't put there by accident.

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    See that is where you are wrong. ANY weapon can be used as an "assault weapon" if you think about it.
    Do you think if we gave up all the AR and AK style rifles, that those who seek to disarm us would just stop? They don't want us to have any guns. Period.

They start at the "assault rifles" which is an incorrect term, as a true assault rifle is a select fire, semi and fully automatic weapon. Who cares about the facts though right? Lets make it sensational.

Bottom line is that once they ban or take away the "assault" rifles, they will go after handguns, and other long guns until there is nothing left. It's already happened in other countries and it's already happened in many places here in America.
    Don't be foolish. Gun control is not about crime or safety, it's about control.

This...

According to these people seeking gun control.

This M14 is an innocent hunting rifle which is ok:

But this one should be banned because it's "scary and military style":

Navy vet brah 02-11

ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Internexus View Post
    Came in expecting another dumba$$ tard OP, I was wrong as phuck. When you *******s get it through your head that nobody is taking the guns from the population of the US then the sooner you will have a damned clue. MILLIONS of us own a gun and the majority own NUMEROUS guns, there would be an endless bloodbath to try and confiscate any of the guns, including there are enough people out there that would flip their sh!t and go straight for those that tried to instill such a law in the first place.
    Its already happened.

New Orleans, hurricane Katrina brah
    i like to leave my signature blank

Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    for starters you think guns are outright banned
    And I have been corrected to "heavily restricted". I will admit I did 0 research and used a generalization, but I believe my point is still valid.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    The war on drugs worked! The war on terror worked! Time for a war on guns!

waitwut
    It started with just one illegal drug back in 1875 and has grown to...well you do the math, I lost count.

The will of the people run the country, not the government, nor the feds. Never forget that. The founding Fathers know well what they were doing.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by livetobuild View Post
    Americans I understand if you may need to protect yourselves against the government at some point. lettuce be reality your governments is more corrupt then IRAQ in terms of control over media and freedom of speech which is of course backed by there own personal agenda. listen I am not blaming you civilians here but the government and dem jews... oh man dem jews they control you nikkas like chained up dog.

However ive been looking into Ron Paul and I think he can change this.

Ron Paul 2012!!
    If you belivee this then you need a reality check mate. 1 man cannot change a whole system. RP can't do anything.

RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyzinEnagy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chicago does not have border controls though, so guns are still clearly easily obtained. I have had a gun put in my face in Chicago, had I been carrying or any of the girls you've mentioned been carrying would they not have been robbed at gun point?
    And that one main reason why America is not comparable to the rest of the first world. No other first-world country has Mexico bordering it, where guns are so easily obtained by criminals.

As I stated, gun control on a city basis is useless unless surrounding states, cities etc are in the same kind, otherwise guns will still be easily accessible. Also, I'd say our high murder rate is a direct result of a rather large collection of Urban-Youths and no amount of regulation can control that.
    And that is the other main reason why America's crime rate is the highest in the first world. Not because of gun rights.

Comparing gun crime with gun laws directly and making conclusions on said gun laws based on this alone is an incredibly flawed methodology.

Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    On the contrary, OP is a patriot that knows his rights under the constitution. It would behoove you to...LISTEN to him. Credit OP for knowing his rights and being willing to stand up for them.
    Being pro-gun control has nothing to do with patriotism. Patriotism simply means supporting your country, if you support gun control because you think it will benefit the people of your country then you are being patriotic.

Originally Posted by RyzinEnagy View Post
    And that is the other main reason why America's crime rate is the highest in the first world. Not because of gun rights.

Comparing gun crime with gun laws directly and making conclusions on said gun laws based on this alone is an incredibly flawed methodology.
    But blaming a difference in crime rates due to different racial demographics is sound logic?

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB banning guns
    BRB every bad guy still has a gun
    BRB zero problems solved
    BRB higher taxes to pay for the war on guns which will inevitably fail
    "And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew

livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) livetobuild will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Internexus View Post
    Are you trying to tell me that the bad guys specifically target police officers so it's okay for a civilian to be unarmed? WTF kinda logic is this, if YOU yourself were in a situation where there is a man about to break into your home and you have the option to a) have a gun or b) have nothing, you are going to choose b, because the police are armed and will save you? Interesting...
    I choose b either way. listen if a criminal comes into my house and there could be multiple of them carrying a gun. ID RATHER NOT HAVE A GUN BATTLE IN MY HOUSE RISKING THE LIFE OF MY FAMILY AND I OVER A DAMM TV OR STEREO! sometimes you got to know when to fold your cards and step down.