Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    I thought it was because he used an illegal elbow? (yes caused cut)
    yep...cut via illegal strike

wiki:
    Emelianenko's only loss in the sport is controversial and came at the hands of Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, at the King of Kings 2000 Block B event on December 22, 2000, via doctor stoppage due to a cut 17 seconds into the fight. Footage shows that the cut was caused by a missed looping punch where Kohsaka's elbow struck Emelianenko's head. Elbow strikes are illegal under RINGS rules unless the striker is wearing elbow pads, which Kohsaka wasn't. Emelianenko says that this elbow reopened a cut sustained in his previous fight against Ricardo Arona.[27] Since the fight was in a tournament format, a winner and loser was required as draws or no contests could not be awarded. Since Emelianenko could not advance due to his injury, Kohsaka moved on (the match would have been a no contest or disqualification victory for Emelianenko otherwise)

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thecooleric View Post
    Off the top of my head (I think there are a couple more)...

Herring
    Nog x2
    Crocop
    Hunt
    x2

randleman was a ufc champ....goodrige....lindland...coleman(2)...

other solid fighters like fujita, arona, babalu...

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy View Post
    x2

randleman was a ufc champ....goodrige....lindland...coleman(2)...

other solid fighters like fujita, arona, babalu...
    The knowledge you have
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This card would have to be really stacked, because one Randy isn't going to break any records, and no one knows who the **** Fedor is

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TylerO View Post
    Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa!
    Ya know what's sad....is you know good and well, there will be idiots in the crowd chanting that if they fight....

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Ya know what's sad....is you know good and well, there will be idiots in the crowd chanting that if they fight....

/doesn't see whats wrong with chanting for your countrymen by chanting USA USA USA USA USA? Some people have zero pride....

M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by R072286 View Post
    /doesn't see whats wrong with chanting for your countrymen by chanting USA USA USA USA USA? Some people have zero pride....
    Fine line between pride and nationalism.

How about rooting for the fighter you prefer, and not the country where he happened to be born?

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Its got nothing to do with pride in this instance...it's not the USA v Russia. How many people chant USA, USA, USA at other domestic v forgen fights....shoot even, O-HI-O, O-HI-O when Rich Franklin fought Anderson Silva in Ohio?
    lol

Seriously, pride has nothing to do with it...I'm as proud to be an American as the next guy...probably even more so....but I'm not going to make someone feel uncomfortable just because they are from somewhere else....it's just a redneck thing to do in my opinion.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Its got nothing to do with pride in this instance...it's not the USA v Russia. How many people chant USA, USA, USA at other domestic v forgen fights....shoot even, O-HI-O, O-HI-O when Rich Franklin fought Anderson Silva in Ohio?
    lol

Seriously, pride has nothing to do with it...I'm as proud to be an American as the next guy...probably even more so....but I'm not going to make someone feel uncomfortable just because they are from somewhere else....it's just a redneck thing to do in my opinion.

I guess your not more American then me, and I'm pretty sure they don't feel uncomfortable and expect it. I'd chant and root for both my countrymen whether Colombian or American. What the hell do you expect? people not root for the home team? the only time it makes no sense is when both fighters aren't american and some guy start chanting USA USA USA... So whats the difference from chanting USA then chanting the fighters name?

Originally Posted by M-DK View Post
    Fine line between pride and nationalism.

How about rooting for the fighter you prefer, and not the country where he happened to be born?
    If your chanting for the country where the fighter happen to be born, then aren't you rooting for the fighter you prefer? k Next....

CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope this fight happens, and this summer too. Like someone else said I don't think it's going to be a top draw for the sport in PPV buys because, no one knows who Fedor is. I'd say in my best guess that about 50% of the fans of the sport now are fad fans.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to give it to Couture on this one... No nut hugging, no Fedor hate, no excuses. Why? Well mah good man, I'll tell you!

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that "Fedor hasn't fought anyone in TWO YEARS." because he fought Matt Lindland in April, and regardless of weight class, Matt is a bada$$. I'm not going to say that Fedor is washed up and burned out, because he's not. According to most fighters statistics in MMA, he's in his prime at 31.

I pick Randy because he has continued to evolve over the years, as we saw with Sylvia and Gonzaga (here comes the hate, but I don't care, Randy was AWESOME), and he has a lot of emotion coming into this fight. Is Fedor the best? If he beats Fedor, is Randy the best? Will Dana White let him go? Why can't Dana grow hair? All these questions and more should be answered with this fight.

And just like every other previous fight, (Lesnar/Mir, Sloth/Nog, Silva/Henderson...) people are going to make excuses if Randy wins. It seems like a certain group on this website (AND HERE) cannot accept a win for what it is -- A Win.

If you take the fights from Ortiz, all three Liddell fights, and his current fights with Sloth and the Gorilla Gonzaga, you look at his style and swagger from all six (which I did) and you will notice a phenominal difference. If his progression continues like this, I believe he has a great chance at defeating Fedor, Nog, and possibly Liddell again.

Just my opinion, but you can't call a winner until the fight happens.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

I guess your not more American then me, and I'm pretty sure they don't feel uncomfortable and expect it.
    1. You don't know me, therefore don't know the extent of my patriotism, thanks.
    2. You're pretty sure? So you don't know. I personally would not get a warm and fuzzy feeling for people chanting for another country for two reasons, 1. because that's not what the fight is about, and 2. what generally follows after the "country chant"? Boos for the person for the person they are opposing.

I'd chant and root for both my countrymen whether Colombian or American. What the hell do you expect? people not root for the home team? the only time it makes no sense is when both fighters aren't american and some guy start chanting USA USA USA... So whats the difference from chanting USA then chanting the fighters name?
    1. What the hell do I expect? I expect people to cheer for the fighters they want to win - didn't think that was a trick question. Shoot, the fighters (in most cases) aren't coming out there representing a country. Shoot, there are people/fighters out there who don't support the country they are from - how stupid would it be to cheer "USA, USA, USA" if that person didn't care for the states?
    2. People want to root for the home team - sure they do, I don't deny that. But considering a single fighter is not a "team" and there is no National MMA fighting team, no MMA Olympic team, it doesn't make sense to me.
    3. What's the difference between chanting USA and chanting a fighters name? I really don't think this needs to be explained, honestly.

Anyways - if you think it's cool, knock yourself out. I can agree to disagree with you and you can chant whatever you want. Just don't sit back and try to say what level of my patriotism is by comparing if I think chanting "USA" is stupid or not.

Take care.

***edit, I didn't see this before I posted.

If your chanting for the country where the fighter happen to be born, then aren't you rooting for the fighter you prefer? k Next....
    No, if you were "rooting" for the fighter, you would speciffilty be chanting, cheering (whatever) that fighters name....
    Be pround of where the fighter is from....but that's a little different to me.

Last edited by cgc; 03-14-2008 at 05:38 AM.

M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M-DK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, if you were "rooting" for the fighter, you would speciffilty be chanting, cheering (whatever) that fighters name....
    Be pround of where the fighter is from....but that's a little different to me.

Thank you!
    Though i doubt this will make him see the light.
    Next...

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All I know is that I'm american but I'll sure be rooting for Fedor.
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+

Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000) Maine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Out of everyone in the UFC, Randy and Big Nog are probably the only two people that have the brains and experience to beat him. Infact, i would say Randy has a bigger chance than Big Nog as well, mainly due to the experience of fighting in the cage and how smart he is. Randy isn't going to make a stupid mistake, has the gastank to go 5 rounds, has the guts and the heart to fight through broken arms, etc. If Fedor is winning this fighter, it's going to be by sub or ko or tko.

Also, Bas was quoted somewhere saying that out of all the guys, Randy has a solid chance of winning due to problem Fedor's had in the past with Greco wrestlers.
    Hai Guyz
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

Originally Posted by Maine View Post
    Out of everyone in the UFC, Randy and Big Nog are probably the only two people that have the brains and experience to beat him. Infact, i would say Randy has a bigger chance than Big Nog as well, mainly due to the experience of fighting in the cage and how smart he is. Randy isn't going to make a stupid mistake, has the gastank to go 5 rounds, has the guts and the heart to fight through broken arms, etc. If Fedor is winning this fighter, it's going to be by sub or ko or tko.

Also, Bas was quoted somewhere saying that out of all the guys, Randy has a solid chance of winning due to problem Fedor's had in the past with Greco wrestlers.

I agree 100%.
    I also think that there is a very good chance that Randy could win with a cut too with Fedor's paper thin skin.

I HATE to see any fight end because of a cut....but it is a very good possibility.

C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree 100%.
    I also think that there is a very good chance that Randy could win with a cut too with Fedor's paper thin skin.

I HATE to see any fight end because of a cut....but it is a very good possibility.
    Can you imagine how much that crowd will be going Ape$h!t? Or just Joe Rogan!?!?! ZOMG! I had enough inspiration after the Sylvia fight, but if he takes down Fedor... Dude those rankings are going to be f***ed.

CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000) CR123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To prevent a cut or a fluke knock out there has to be an automatic rematch...**** make it a best of 3. In a year or 2 Brandon Vera will be on top of the UFC Heavyweights and it will be Vera vs Fedor.

stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000) stoker6913 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How epic would it be if Fedor's walk-out music was a sound-clip of Dana saying how he's a can and is not a top heavyweight?

Originally Posted by stoker6913 View Post
    How epic would it be if Fedor's walk-out music was a sound-clip of Dana saying how he's a can and is not a top heavyweight?
    Now that WOULD be funny...

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a bad feeling that Couture will take him down and just hold him down through the whole match.
    Hopefully that won't happen.

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thecooleric View Post
    Off the top of my head (I think there are a couple more)...

Herring
    Nog x2
    Crocop
    Hunt

You solidify your position as an idiot more and more with each post.
    Hunt has never been top 10 guy. And there is no way they strip Randy. If they do they lose all the contractual power they have over him now.

97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 97srad750 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stoker6913 View Post
    And what would be funnier, is if Randy proceeded to maul him.

russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This card would have to be really stacked, because one Randy isn't going to break any records, and no one knows who the **** Fedor is
    lol did everyone miss this retarded post?

No one knows who Fedor is? Only the best known fighter in the world(thats right there is a world out there)..

Originally Posted by russell7165 View Post

No one knows who Fedor is? Only the best known fighter in the world(thats right there is a world out there)..
    Especially now with his Affliction shirt... I think more people know who he is now than before. And you can easily wiki his record and go... hm.

Also, he was on Human Weapon, so another chunk of people know who he is.

Good find budday! vvv

He would break Fedor's record... And read above for the knowledge of Fedor.

They'd have to build up the fight for there to be some huge PPV number. The guy is correct Fedor doesn't sell PPV's. The numbers don't lie.

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)

It's not a retarded post

The UFC's main customer base is in the USA

having the most skilled fighter in the world doesn't matter if it doesn't sell PPV's

In the USA, Lesnar is probably a bigger draw then both of them
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500) chemz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool View Post
    http://www.mmafightline.com/news/200...o_318666.shtml

Dana must be pretty damn confident Randy will win if he's willing to offer Fedor a one fight deal. Fedor winning and taking the belt to Dream/EliteXC/etc. would be an absolute disaster.
    Randy isnt the champ anymore. he himself said so. It is Nog now the recognized heavyweight champion.

Originally Posted by TheAustrianOak View Post
    It's not a retarded post

The UFC's main customer base is in the USA

having the most skilled fighter in the world doesn't matter if it doesn't sell PPV's

In the USA, Lesnar is probably a bigger draw then both of them
    Lesnar is a bigger draw for the fad fans and crossover people who liked Lesnar in WWE and wanted to see him fight, for real. Fans who have been around and know the game have been waiting for Fedor to come to the UFC. Lesnar and the Kimbo fights were more of the side show types of fights. They need more time to develop.

I will admit though since about 50% of the fans have started watching the UFC in the last 3 years a lot of people don't know about Fedor.