Closed Thread
Page 3 of 269 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I DJ , 2 months into it now had my first show at a club in bricktown, okc, oklahoma about a week ago now...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=63471765

few of my very first tracks on there and a few new one's dont like to put my main brand new **** on myspace considering it being stolen.....but if you'd like to hear some of my latest **** or see some video's of me performing live holla at me-

also hes not really considered trance but he is MY favorite hardcore, techno dj and the best out in my opinion

DJ Omar Santanna- Hardcore for the headstrong (best cd)

that **** gets you going.
    Last edited by creampuff18; 02-23-2007 at 04:34 PM.

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great thread

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    look at the www.di.fm playlists

LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionelHutz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now this is my kind of music Some people get confused as to the 'proper' classification of this type of music (me included). I think it depends on the bpm's. But hey, as long as you enjoy it....it doesn't matter what it's supposed to be called. Trance, techno, progressive- it's ALL GOOD.

My fav DJ's in no particular order:

Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten

Fav workout music:

Any sets from Paul Van Dyk or Tunnel Force comps

Don't really keep track of names of single songs (except a few favs), usually DL whole sets from either EMule or Limewire. Type trance or techno under search and go for the large files. Old or new, as long as it sounds good.

Some fav DL'd sets:

Tiesto- In search of sunrise 5 Los Angeles, Live from Club Space Miami, @ Dutch Dimension
    AVB- ASOT: vol 200, vol 220
    PVD- @ Dance Valley 2005, @ Rosenmontags Rave, @ Trance Energy 2003
    Ferry Corsten- @ Trance Energy 2005
    If a dumbell falls in the weight room but nobody's around, does it make a sound?

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    look at the w w w.di.fm playlists

Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ajklpool is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Best dance track out at the moment

Darren Styles - Save me

Get the clubland extreme hardcore remix...

Broomstick song is good as well if you wanna pull girls at the club

CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Geoff, you might want to get your paws on Nick Warren's Global Underground 24 CD, it was recorded in Reykjavik and its top notch.

I myself have hundreds of hours of trance, i love it. the best stuff is from the mid-late 90s, Paul Oakenfold's World Tour in 1999 was the pinnacle of the genre, and there's a few must-listen-to-before-you-die songs off the top of my head:

Sasha - Xpander
    Gouryella - Gouryella
    Tiesto - Urban Train
    Future Sound of London - Papau New Guinea
    Blank & Jones - Cream
    Push - Strange World
    Three drives on Vinyl - Greece 2000 [this really is the soundtrack of Ibiza]

and

Paul Oakenfold - Bullet in the gun [just kidding ]
    Last edited by CLK-GTR; 03-05-2007 at 10:31 AM.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not sure if these are trance or not but i love these songs my friend burned em onto a cd so i dunno the names of the songs or artist (reps to people who tell me either)

*sorry you have to dl them...they are great though

http://www.zshare.net/download/01-track-1-wma-hmh.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/02-track-2-wma-gxh.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/09-track-9-wma-v3w.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/12-track-12-wma-233.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/13-track-13-wma-8ut.html

Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a list of Trance/Uplifting if someone provides me a server to share with bb, I'll be glad to upload them. I get some promo and 12" in mail sometimes or I just download them.

here is a list.

//TECHTRANCE
    Activa - Genetic (Incl. Leon Bolier vs. Joop Remix) (Vinyl) QMI
    Antidote - Freeze Me (Original Mix)
    Cave - Yaws EP (Vinyl) EDF
    Freek Geuze - Rock Star ~ Dream Away (CDS) MNS
    Jan Kruithof - Interfreeling (CDM) HB
    Jesselyn - Contact ~ Distance (Promo CDS) TWCMP3
    John Marks - Insanity (CDS) HB
    Joop - The Future (CDS) gnvr
    Lange vs. Gareth Emery - Another You, Another Me (Gavyn Mytchel Remix)
    Leon Bolier presents Precursor - Canis Major (Promo Vinyl) QMI
    Marcel Woods - Get The Kleenex
    Octagen - Nothing To Lose (Classic Mix)
    Octagen - Nothing To Lose (Club Mix)
    Octagen - Unsaid (Original Mix)
    Octagen - Untold (Original Mix)
    Re Locate vs. Jonas Steur - Nasty (Electric Mix)
    Re Locate vs. Jonas Steur - Nasty (Original)
    Richard Durand - Born Slippy (Richard Durand Remix)
    Richard Durand - Inside My Brain (Original Mix)
    Shy Brothers - Midnight Funk (Vinyl) EDF
    Sied van Riel - One Step Behind The Mankind (Sied van Riel Remix)
    Way Out West - The Fall (Richard Durand Remix)

//TRANCE
    Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Promo CDM) TGX
    Alexei Zakharov - Chrome (Benya Remix)
    Coldware - Invert (Promo CDS) TGX
    DJ Governor pres. Orion - Gobstice ~ Adamantica (Promo Vinyl) TSP
    Emotional Horizons - Autumn (Promo Vinyl) TSP
    Endless Blue - Salty Waters (Incl. DJ Shah Remix) (Promo CDR) TSP
    Gabriel Batz - Innertouch (Incl. Mike Shivers Catching Sunrise Mix) (CDS) TGX
    Kimito Lopez - Santa Monica EP (Promo CDS) TGX
    Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Outsiders (Jose Amnesia Remix)
    Maor Levi - Reflect ~ Illumina (Promo CDS) TGX
    Mike Koglin vs. Seventh Heaven - Calling You
    Mike Koglin vs. Seventh Heaven - Sanctuary
    Nimrod - My Life (Incl. 16 Bit Lolitas Mixes) (Promo CDM) TGX
    Noel Sanger - Nothing (Kenneth Thomas Vocal Mix)
    Parker & Hanson - It's Not Too Late (Promo CDS) TGX
    Pedro Del Mar - Feel (Incl. DJ Shog Remix) (Vinyl) QMI
    Shane 54 - 1000 Lullabies (Global Experience Remix)
    Sunlounger - Aquasblancas (Original Mix)
    Sunlounger - Aquasblancas (Where To Get Naked Remix)
    Ultra feat. Ulli Brenner - Free 2007 (Part 2) (Vinyl) QMI
    Vascotia - Avalon (Adam Nickey Remix)
    Vascotia - Avalon (Ferry Tayle Dream Maker Remix)
    Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Remix)
    Vodka - Parade (MONO001) (Vinyl) - 2006 - USF

//UPLIFTING TRANCE
    3MSC - Are You In Love (Tragida 2007 In Love Mix)
    A Force - Crystal Dawn (A Tribute To '99 Remix)
    A Force - Crystal Dawn (Original Mix)
    AB Project - Eternal Optimism (Incl. Kuffdam & Plant Remix) (Promo CDR) TSP
    Airbase - One Tear Away (Promo CDS) TSP
    Armin van Buuren - Communication Part 3 (Coldware Remix)
    Carl B - Cursed ~ Optimum (Promo CDS) TGX
    Carl B feat. Breaking Benjamin - The Diary Of Jane (Vinyl) SDS
    E.V.O.K. - Glime Of Sorrow (CDS) TSP
    Jamaster A - Bells Of Tiananmen (Incl. Airbase Remix) (Promo Vinyl) QMI
    Likuida - Love 2007 (Afterstar Reconstruction Mix)
    Likuida - Love 2007 (Speeseuk Remix)
    Moonforce - Sunset On Ibiza (Likuida Remix)
    Se.Ra.Phic - Call To Light (Original Mix)
    Se.Ra.Phic - Call To Light (Peter Martijn Wijnia Remix)
    Sly One - House Of Muzik (Ian Betts Mix)
    Sly One - House Of Muzik (Original London Mix)
    System F - Insolation (Promo Vinyl) TSP
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000) CLK-GTR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EZ-Bar View Post
    not sure if these are trance or not but i love these songs my friend burned em onto a cd so i dunno the names of the songs or artist (reps to people who tell me either)

*sorry you have to dl them...they are great though

http://www.zshare.net/download/01-track-1-wma-hmh.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/02-track-2-wma-gxh.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/09-track-9-wma-v3w.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/12-track-12-wma-233.html
    http://www.zshare.net/download/13-track-13-wma-8ut.html
    i gave them a listen but i dont know any of them. they are verging abit on happy hardcore rather than trance

terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terrann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    infected mushroom - none of this is real (not hype trance, but check it out has a little guitar in there)

delerium - innocente tiesto mix
    mark norman - colour of my eyes
    gabriel and dresden - as the rush comes
    sade - cherish the day remix
    dj prada g - journey of love remix
    gabriel and dresden - tracking treasure down
    ian van dahl - sleep
    ian van dahl - inspiration
    above and beyond - can't sleep
    atb - marrakech
    atb - in love with the dj
    atb - long way home
    atb - humanity
    dj encore - i can see right through to you
    sylver - skin
    tara lowe - be with you
    dj prada g - now that i've found you
    dj tiesto - in my memory
    dj tiesto - conjure one - tears from the moon

i can list alot more for you. this is simple basic vocals i enjoy listening on E and everyday. theres so much trance im still discovering myself.

take it ez <3

ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Asot

When I started listening to trance about 6 years ago it was all about finding the lastest and greatest singles. Now-a-days however there is just soooo much out there that it is best IMO to leave the gold-digging to the professionals, unless of course you're a DJ yourself. If you're not then my recommendation is to listen to a couple of DJ's full sets as well as the "A State Of Trance" radio show with Armin Van Buuren. He has had a weekly show for the past 5 1/2 years, and has guarenteed played every single trance anthem in that time. He busts out wicked tracks all the time, and is the highlight of my week as far as music goes. His best show is most definitely his end of year "top 20 of 200x", highlighting the best tracks from the year as selected by his listeners. As for the sets, go to "DJ Mag's top 100 DJ's" or www.thedjlist.com and start downloading some of the more poplular DJ's sets until you find a couple guys you like. My fav's at the moment include: Marco V, Sasha, Sander Van Dorn, Johan Gielen,and Obviously Armin van Buuren

As for where you can download these two things from, here it is, the gold-mine for trance lovers:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...02&forumid=12&

Also if you can't wait for someone to post the link, Armin's show runs every Thursday from 12:00-14:00 MNT on www.di.fm trance channel. I swear I don't work for them, I'm just a huge fan!

ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50) ASOAnabolism will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CLK-GTR View Post
    Paul Oakenfold's World Tour in 1999 was the pinnacle of the genre
    Totally Agree, His and Seb Fontaine's sets @ Creamfields 99 are my ALL TIME favourite sets, just remarkable, takes you on such a journey!

and there's a few must-listen-to-before-you-die songs off the top of my head:

Sasha - Xpander
    Gouryella - Gouryella
    Tiesto - Urban Train
    Blank & Jones - Cream
    Push - Strange World

and

Definitely a nice list of Trance anthems from 99 - 01 era!

There's a bullet in the gun... there's a fire in your heart! What a shame Coake has become

bump

im listening to tiesto's Magik CDs on repeat today whilst i work. Im on number 3 at the moment, cant wait for number 7. i love the intro

GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymClassHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (In order of most played on my itunes)

Deep Dish - Say Hello
    Markus Schulz - Traveling Light
    4 Strings - Sunrise
    4 Strings - Let it rain
    Beam feat Michelle Aragon - Silent Tears
    Naline & Kane vs Denis the Men - Cruising (extended)
    Lucy Carr - Missing You (Kenny Hayes Remix)
    Divine Inspiration - The Way
    Cascada - Endless Summer
    Aquagen ft. Rozalla - Everybody's Free
    Sun Decade - Follow Me
    Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
    Noel Sanger and Dauby - My Prayer
    Sureal - You take my breath away (DJ Tiesto Mix)

And I just heard on Sirius a Cascada mix of Savage Garden's Truly, Madly, Deeply that was cool.

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dudes NEED ur help

REPS WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT A DOUBT

i was in my freinds car and then this song came blastin in, we have no clu wat the name is.

This is all I managed to remember:

"Doo dooooo dooooooooooo

Exstacy EMOTION Ohohooooooooooh"

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good stuff in this thread...

Deep Dish
    Steve Lawler
    Junkie XL
    Benny Benassi
    ATB
    Nick Warren
    Chicane
    TechnoBoy (Black Sensation)
    Gabriel & Dresden

...And yeah, not all of it's trance, but it's ok cuz it's good stuff!

_vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Geoff, you might want to get your paws on Nick Warren's Global Underground 24 CD, it was recorded in Reykjavik and its top notch.

I myself have hundreds of hours of trance, i love it. the best stuff is from the mid-late 90s, Paul Oakenfold's World Tour in 1999 was the pinnacle of the genre, and there's a few must-listen-to-before-you-die songs off the top of my head:

Sasha - Xpander
    Gouryella - Gouryella
    Tiesto - Urban Train
    Blank & Jones - Cream
    Push - Strange World

and

I'll bet at NICK WARREN in 2 weeks! WOOT!!! Never seen him live before. And ya, that's a great album.

Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cristina78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _vanity_ View Post
    I'll bet at NICK WARREN in 2 weeks! WOOT!!! Never seen him live before. And ya, that's a great album.
    I'm gonna punch you in the ass.

Originally Posted by Maximus_Stats View Post
    REPS WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT A DOUBT

i was in my freinds car and then this song came blastin in, we have no clu wat the name is.

This is all I managed to remember:

"Doo dooooo dooooooooooo

Exstacy EMOTION Ohohooooooooooh"
    bump

ANYONE HELP REPS

_vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000) _vanity_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cristina78 View Post
    I'm gonna punch you in the ass.
    creep

Originally Posted by _vanity_ View Post
    creep
    LOL!

Originally Posted by Maximus_Stats View Post
    bump

ANYONE HELP REPS
    ATB?

Sorry. The Doo dooooo dooooooooooo is just not dooooooooing it for me

Originally Posted by Cristina78 View Post
    ATB?

Sorry. The Doo dooooo dooooooooooo is just not dooooooooing it for me
    bump i hahah thats all i can remember

i think i know the track you mean but i cant remember its name. i cant find the cd in my desk anywhere so i cant check but im pretty sure its on this cd - see if you can find some soundclips somewhere:

http://www.amazon.com/Clubbers-Guide...7080960#disc_2

even if you cant find it, thats the best trance cd ive ever come across

i think i know the track you mean but i cant remember its name. i cant find the cd in my desk anywhere so i cant check but im pretty sure its on this cd - see if you can find some soundclips somewhere:

http://www.amazon.com/Clubbers-Guide...7080960#disc_2

even if you cant find it, thats the best trance cd ive ever come across
    hahaha cool thanks for the effort bro, have reps

Edit: boosted u up to 190!!

HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50) HALON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dj Dean

Amber savage
    "In AUSTRALIA
    Each year there are 470 000 adverse events, 18 000 deaths, and 50 000 permanent disabilities arising from medical error and negligence each year. This is four times higher compared to the USA." (Second oppinion, GERMOV quote, page 293)

353 fatal car crashes were recorded on Australian roads in 2008 (RTA, 2008). You are 50 TIMES more likely to die from medical negligence from a DOCTOR compared to being fatally injured in a car crash and they say driving is dangerous.

creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100) creampuff18 is not very well liked. (-100)

registered thread killer TakingBackDaSun's Avatar
    TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TakingBackDaSun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    all of these are mixes that I've found

Armin Van Buuren-

Essential Mix Radio 1 2-09-03

A State Of Trance Episode 265

Live at Amnesia 17-08-??

Above & Beyond

Trance Around The World # 199 Mix

Tiesto

Dj Tiesto in concert- Gelredome Stadium-Arnhem,Netherlands(10-30-2004)

Live @ Cream Amnesia Ibiza 2005

Ferry Corsten

Live at Mad Lausanne 2-05-??
    "The Brave may not Live Forever, but the Cautious do not Live at All"----?