Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cass that’s made for people who need to lose 40 lbs, not 3. It keeps going out of stock because people will use it for cosmetic weight loss.

It works best on people over 300 lbs. They always say their food cravings go away.

I didn’t notice that but my psych meds create food cravings, too.

The average person loses about 12 lbs a year on Ozempic.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Cass that’s made for people who need to lose 40 lbs, not 3. It keeps going out of stock because people will use it for cosmetic weight loss.

It works best on people over 300 lbs. They always say their food cravings go away.

I didn’t notice that but my psych meds create food cravings, too.

The average person loses about 12 lbs a year on Ozempic.
    Yeah I wouldn’t take it now. My coworker said he could give me some but I wouldn’t want to take it now the way it is dosed.

That’s why I mentioned micro dosing if it comes available some time in the future for everyone. It would help with cravings. All our food system is basically based on poisoning us with anything packaged having processed grains sugars and seed oils. If it would help all of us get rid of processed food addictions , that would be great.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Yeah I wouldn’t take it now. My coworker said he could give me some but I wouldn’t want to take it now the way it is dosed.

That’s why I mentioned micro dosing if it comes available some time in the future for everyone. It would help with cravings. All our food system is basically based on poisoning us with anything packaged having processed grains sugars and seed oils. If it would help all of us get rid of processed food addictions , that would be great.
    I didn't really see a big improvement in terms of cravings. It was more fullness in my stomach. But then again I take SSRIs and anxiety meds and food is a form of "self-soothing" and self medicating oneself when we feel anxious or depressed. It's just not a healthy one.

Mortgage payments are twice as much as they were 4 years ago, so people are having to buy further and further way from their jobs and live in their cars. Thus eating healthy and exercising goes out the window when you're in your car 5 hours a day.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    What age did everyone's metabolism slow down?

I'm 45 and still lean, have no trouble with weight, eat horribly and workout maybe once a week.
    Im 58, noticed a difference in this last year or so... Ultimately I am probably going to be down to eating one quality normal "Family" meal a day, plus a few veggie/protein snacks here and there. No more "Pain au choclat".

I cant row 20,000m a week forever.

Freaking genetics.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post

Get Out!!!! You would micro dose that chit over eating?

Because you train and lift weights you have control, you also fast which I won’t do because I’m trying to be a horse in size.

You are far better off eating our poisons, training and fasting which will control your health. Exercise controls cravings unless you are doing crazy lifts like me.

You are also still gonna die whether you eat the poisons or not.

I’m sticking to that thinking.

Also , I don’t know if RAW garlic is good for women but RAW garlic is also an appetite suppressor along with teeth whitener and blood pressure reducer. Ever since I started the RAW the boner is rocking, good boners are a sign of good blood flow.

I eat the poisons , just got me a big bag of sour dough HARD pretzels!!!
    Aute ighs Si evy Sel and Hav Has ad riss of See

Ant-raional Pogms, tuet of Isinc raiing

"Te ucle Fes Ise"- W

"Riy [LST M]..."

I’ve been back on the Ozempic for a week and eat 400-500 calories less than I did without it. It dies that much for my hunger. Plus I eat more protein as it’s muscle wasting so that helps. That’s a pound (almost) of weight a week.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I’ve been back on the Ozempic for a week and eat 400-500 calories less than I did without it. It dies that much for my hunger. Plus I eat more protein as it’s muscle wasting so that helps. That’s a pound (almost) of weight a week.

Good to hear, I think.

I just got a puppy, so not only am I eating less calories now and burning the calories I do get being more active with the puppy, I’m barely getting in much actual training time. But it’s well worth it.

So I won’t be getting much calf work in for Pockets for several months.

These are the times when you have to learn the high intensity 1-set per muscle group training style.

Of course doing high rep light shoulder dumbbell work will be easy to do watching the pup.

"Te ucle Fes Ise"- W

"Riy [LST M]..."

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Good to hear, I think.

I just got a puppy, so not only am I eating less calories now and burning the calories I do get being more active with the puppy, I’m barely getting in much actual training time. But it’s well worth it.

These are the times when you have to learn the high intensity 1-set per muscle group training style.

Of course doing high rep light shoulder dumbbell work will be easy to do watching the pup.
    You're not allowed to make a post like that, without a picture. We NEED a puppy pic please

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Good to hear, I think.

That's a pretty lame excuse for not training any body part. How many kids do you have?

Most of us had kids, puppies and cats running around at the same time, add to this a full time job, side gigs, and hobbies and we still got it done...

Up your game twiggy

What kind of puppy? They say dogs resemble their owners or vice versa, I picture you with a pup like this..

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Lost 3-4 lbs in one week back on the Ozempic.

It makes me furious that I have to rely on a drug to control my hunger from these other medications I take, but luckily with yoga and meditation I'm tapering off of the SSRIs and anxiety meds faster

My Dad takes a similar injection for his diabetes and they ran out of stock so he got so hungry he gained 5 lbs in a week! Luckily I was able to find it at another pharmacy for him.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just fast, i am almost 40 and lost 13 pounds. fasting, PSMF, keto and walking. ozempic is for people BMI over 35 like super obese.

i know a guy whose dumb ass only had to loose 10-20 pounds and he went on ozempic, that is retarded.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stfu fatty
    #BillsMafia

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    just fast, i am almost 40 and lost 13 pounds. fasting, PSMF, keto and walking. ozempic is for people BMI over 35 like super obese.

i know a guy whose dumb ass only had to loose 10-20 pounds and he went on ozempic, that is retarded.

I think too many people use it as an easy way to lose weight... If the weight they need to lose is minimal. Do it the old fashioned way.
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Most of us had kids, puppies and cats running around at the same time, add to this a full time job, side gigs, and hobbies and we still got it done...

Cats are zero work besides changing a litter box.

Yes many had kids but many that have frequented this site can’t even keep thier marriage going, or can’t commit to a marriage, the few that do usually are competitive bodybuilding couples.

"Te ucle Fes Ise"- W

"Riy [LST M]..."

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    Stfu fatty
    Are you being mean to her? Don’t you be mean to her.

Cats are very independent compared to dogs. Many cats are very affectionate and playful with their humans. Though they can also survive with yunno 2 meals a day, constant access to water, and a litter box. A dog depends on you for everything.
    I can’t have either atm. Although seeing videos of cats interacting positively with show quality ferrets … not the **** tier genetically compromised ones chain pet stores Get in from breeder mills, is often satisfying. The two species seem to enjoy each others company. Srs

. Someone youtube search petsmart animal abuse.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry op if going o/t
    I forgot what thread I was in for a minute
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Cats are very independent compared to dogs. A dog depends on you for everything.

I had two dogs from the same litter, sure at times they kept each other entertained, but it was mostly two (not one) dog following me around and wanting attention.

I used to keep a squat rack outside so I could train while they were outside, in the middle of a set I hear one of them choking, the bigger dog got his mouth caught on the little dogs collar. I had to quickly rack the weight and go aid. After that I never put a collar on them again unless I had a Lesh on them.

"Te ucle Fes Ise"- W

"Riy [LST M]..."

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post

I definitely don’t have a BMI over 35.

I’m not supposed to fast, keto or do those diets given 30+ years of an eating disorder.

The side effects suck, though, and then more medication is required for nausea and constipation!!! It’s a never ending cycle for big pharma to get everyone on more drugs.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Sorry op if going o/t
    I forgot what thread I was in for a minute
    No worries. Thanks for your kindness!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew