Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interested to see what people think of think of this stuff when they get picked to log it. I just picked up 2 tubs, can't wait to try it out!
    Free Agent.

LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000) LeeKun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    HOW I RECOVER
    by JC-Orginalbdass

Many people ask me, "JC-Orginalbdass, how do you manage to lift two times a day, seven days a week?" Here's how I respond:

After my grueling morning workout, I call my wife and tell her to get my baths ready. We have two tubs (upstairs and downstairs). She prepares one with ice cubes, and makes sure that the temperature is exactly 15 degrees C. The other is set for 38 degrees C. I alternate between each for 15 minutes at a time. This is done for two cycles. While I am immersed in the bath, my wife brings me a shake with 100g of protein and 200g carbs.
    I then leave for work, which is sedentary, in a cubicle. I pay one of my co-workers $10.00 a day to retrieve any documents that I send to the printer and to handle all of my faxes. That way, I don't have to get up and walk. Walking inhibits recovery. I spend my workday alternating between working and researching recovery methods on-line.
    After my late afternoon workout, I return home and repeat the bathing procedures. Sometimes, my children want to play with me and wrestle. However, they understand that I cannot do this if I want to maximize my post workout recovery. They have become accustomed to just having me read them books. I have them hold the book and turn the pages. Again, this is done to not hinder my recovery process.
    Having a newborn child has been a great help. Rather than set an alarm for every two hours to drink a protein shake, I just allow my daughter to wake me up with her cries. I immediately tell my wife to go an calm the baby down, while I down my shake and promptly go back to sleep. My wife understands that I need to get 10 hours of sleep in order to recover fully.

If I were to use Protocol, I would not have to do any of that.
    Best post of 2010...

Bump for the G-Men and for Protocol. Logging Pump Bol soon otherwise I'd be in here begging for a chance.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Picking one person tomorrow...

Second person on Tuesday... So, there are still a couple of days to apply.

Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to recover by having amazing sessions at the jacusi, but my high school doesn't have one. I find that concuming high amounts of carbs and fats allows for faster recover, as well as of cource protein. I also consume 5g of glutamin every day. I also take fish oil to help my circlitory system as well as letting my joints recover. Every 6 months or so I tend to take a vacation from the gym. But of course nothing matches my crush massages sessions done by a 280lb large black women named Laquesha in leather :0.

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 192lbs

Current training protocol(lifting/cardio):
    5 day split with 2 calf days. 1 to 2 days of light cardio to get the blood flowing.
    Chest, calfs
    Legs (no calfs)
    shoulders
    back
    arms, calfs

Current Supplements(list name/brand):
    Anadrolic State GT- LG science, Glutamin, Beta Alinine, ON 100% whey, Creapure Creatin, Dymatize or Sport pharma multi vit. Then I may add something to experiment from my collection.
    Diet:
    3000-4000cals (depends on the days)
    200-240g protein
    Med carbs
    med fat
    Current Fitness Goal(bulking, cutting, recomp):
    Bulking, then will decide to get shredded this summer or next summer. I am one of those people that go for the long term goal.
    -lift heavy
    -gain a monstrous size of muscle mass
    -get new PRs

Links to Other Reviews or Logs:
    I have done over 30 logs/reviews
    Latest one:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128148691
    Check out my youtube profile ( youtube.com/weightliftinginc ) many logs/revs done there!

Current Medications (Prescription, Non Prescription):
    None
    Why should we pick YOU
    I have a plethora of logs and reviews. I always deliver 100%. I tell the truth and I can compare your product to the top supplements on the market. I also like to experiment a lot when I log, so people have more interest in the logs. Also I guarantee at least 10 full workout spread sheets. As well as all gains and everything most people expect will be listed. I will also including 1 video in the log as I feel it makes stuff a lot more interesting and many people like it.

Only bad thing is I have to log another product for a week, but that will probably be done by the time I get this one in the mail.
    Last edited by Bespetna; 11-28-2010 at 05:22 PM.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ Lol at people not reading the first post

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post

How do you currently recover (diet, meditation, contrast showers, massage, etc.), and how do you think PROTOCOL might provide you with that 'edge'?
    How do I recover? First and foremost Recovery comes from two things, which are Diet and Training. Nobody can recover alone on a supplement, unless his or her training and diet are in check. Overtraining and underrating are two main culprits when you look at an individual and how they recover/grow/or set themselves in a caloric deficit towards their goal of cutting/getting ready for a contest prep and heading to the stage.

Myself I have found that I recover very well with a higher carbohydrate diet, training with lower volume than most individuals (DC Training is what I am responding very well to right now). 4-5 total sets is all I need to stimulate the muscle, destroy myself, and let my diet and training take care of the majority of my recovery.

I have also found that supplementation is a small part of the puzzle and with that a solid intra-workout/post-workout product will help benefit the individual in day to day recover, during their workout, and a decrease in DOMS to help give the edge to training at the best of your ability.

The other thing that has aided in my recovery (especially legs) has been foam rolling and stretching on a daily basis. 10-15 minutes on the foam roller, and 15 minutes of stretching my body has given myself greater flexibility and has aided in my leg numbers shooting up over the last year since implementing this strategy.

I ran a higher volume split in the past when I ran the previous batch of Protocol, and I would be eager to see how I would respond on my current DC Program and compare the two products (even though there is a new formula). Going from higher volume to lower volume and implementing a new formula would make way for a good comparison.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump for some more applicants

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Groggy eyed post holiday Monday back at work bump
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    HOW I RECOVER
    by JC-Orginalbdass

Many people ask me, "JC-Orginalbdass, how do you manage to lift two times a day, seven days a week?" Here's how I respond:

After my grueling morning workout, I call my wife and tell her to get my baths ready. We have two tubs (upstairs and downstairs). She prepares one with ice cubes, and makes sure that the temperature is exactly 15 degrees C. The other is set for 38 degrees C. I alternate between each for 15 minutes at a time. This is done for two cycles. While I am immersed in the bath, my wife brings me a shake with 100g of protein and 200g carbs.
    I then leave for work, which is sedentary, in a cubicle. I pay one of my co-workers $10.00 a day to retrieve any documents that I send to the printer and to handle all of my faxes. That way, I don't have to get up and walk. Walking inhibits recovery. I spend my workday alternating between working and researching recovery methods on-line.
    After my late afternoon workout, I return home and repeat the bathing procedures. Sometimes, my children want to play with me and wrestle. However, they understand that I cannot do this if I want to maximize my post workout recovery. They have become accustomed to just having me read them books. I have them hold the book and turn the pages. Again, this is done to not hinder my recovery process.
    Having a newborn child has been a great help. Rather than set an alarm for every two hours to drink a protein shake, I just allow my daughter to wake me up with her cries. I immediately tell my wife to go an calm the baby down, while I down my shake and promptly go back to sleep. My wife understands that I need to get 10 hours of sleep in order to recover fully.

If I were to use Protocol, I would not have to do any of that.
    I think it's no surprise that JC deserves a tub...

PM your info over, dude.

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)

PM your info over, dude.
    WOW, Thank you so much. Now I can play with my kids.

Can't wait to log it.

Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha, grats bro, that was hillarious.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PM your info over, dude.
    Congrats man.

For everyone else that's thinking about applying, do it..... I just got some Protocol cherry....

In terms of flavoring, blows the previous flavor out of the water, srs

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)

PM your info over, dude.
    Was there ever any doubt? lol

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    For everyone else that's thinking about applying, do it.....
    ... there'll be 2 more chances over at AM starting tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Was there ever any doubt? lol
    Let's not kid ourselves... He was picked as soon as he posted.

ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ohio129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My Application

I do not believe there is such a thing as over training, only under resting. I currently workout 3x a week with the fear of not resting enough. I, being natural like Francisco, would like to attempt his high frequency workout routine, (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/nat...ntealegre.html) although I would need some protocol to be able to recover adequately.
    R.I.P. Zyzz
    *reads all the crews in people's signature crew*

Originally Posted by ohio129 View Post
    I do not believe there is such a thing as over training, only under resting. I currently workout 3x a week with the fear of not resting enough. I, being natural like Francisco, would like to attempt his high frequency workout routine, (http://www.muscleandstrength.com/nat...ntealegre.html) although I would need some protocol to be able to recover adequately.
    Interesting concept, would be interested in how you would respond to that routine. May have to try that out myself.

Talking

And the second winner is...

And the second winner is...

Gainweightnow?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post

Gainweightnow?

You're a winner no matter what.

NC Tarheel... Come on down... We want to see how well a strongman responds.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're a winner no matter what.

NC Tarheel... Come on down... We want to see how well a strongman responds.
    OH YEAH!!!!

PM being sent.

I've got 6 more weeks of prep left so this will definitely be put to the test.
    Last edited by NC_Tarheel; 11-30-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats, gentlemen!

And JC, we're flattered that Protocol will be the sole factor that allows you the luxury of playing with your children. Maybe we should put that on the label?

I must withdraw my app even though it sucked and had a crap load of misspellings and me rambling on because I did it on my smart phone. haha. Grats guys, I will be checking in on the logs and possibly pick up a tub .

ohio129's Protocol/Slin-sane log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130110393