Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Texans9980 View Post
    things is if we accept gays then where does it stop? Sure a lot of people like to bang other men. But then who becomes the next ones to demand equal rights? Bestiality people? ****s? Those people who bang car mufflers? I'm just saying having society accept gays is only the tip of the iceberg
    Morally I agree with you, but let's look at this from a different perspective. You cannot legislate morality. People will still be immoral regardless of the law. With that said this argument of beastiality and ****philia always get brought up. This things can be(and should be) legislated because **** PREY on children. It is not consensual, as is the same with beastiality.

PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    homophobe
    homophobe means a fear of homosexuals not if you dont agree with everything they say or want
    White knights are pathateic and never get women
    Always reps good or funny posts
    *******Abercrombie Model Aesthetics CREW*************

gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree.. why dont we have straight pride parades?

Equalrights nomsayin
    VAG Crew

wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500) wil20111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I see what you're saying its their business what they do but don't push it on society

ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs02aj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    The Supreme Court disagrees with you. Public accommodations don't have absolutely every right to deny service to whoever they want.
    I honestly don't care what 9 men in robes say. They've perverted the meaning of being free and having private ownership in a copious amount of ways. Still doesn't make it true.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Texans9980 View Post
    things is if we accept gays then where does it stop? Sure a lot of people like to bang other men. But then who becomes the next ones to demand equal rights? Bestiality people? ****s? Those people who bang car mufflers? I'm just saying having society accept gays is only the tip of the iceberg
    The same argument was used decades ago to oppose freedom of african-americans. Society eventually realized black people were people too and deserved the same treatment white folks had.

Also, people who practice bestiality or ****philia are hurting and affecting third partys. A gay married couple isnt.

Originally Posted by Wallabym8 View Post
    oh it's the old "straight people have anal so it's ok for queers" argument. straight people can also reproduce children. gays can not. therefore contributing chit to society and infecting it. I've also heard gays say they can reproduce because they are known to have relations with the opposite sex, meaning they would just cheat on their queer spouse but actually that would be considered bisexual. strong contradictions when they have been fighting for marriage rights.
    Many straight couples do not reproduce in purpose, yet have sex, so what gives then? They commit abominable acts every night then take a pill to counter any possible chance of what in your eyes constitutes the ABSOLUTE and ONLY reason to have sex...

You trolling dude? Its like talking to a cowboy from the 40's

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PrettyboyJ View Post
    homophobe means a fear of homosexuals not if you dont agree with everything they say or want
    Homophobia refers to aversion to, hatred of, discrimination of, and/or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality.

doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is called the slippery slope. It's a logical fallacy. By the very argument itself, the top of the slippery slope is heterosexuality, which means that must be banned to prevent anything else on the slope. Gays being accepted doesn't mean ****s or bestiality will be, as those are entirely different matters that are lacking the very important element of consent.
    who are you to define the arbitrary boundaries of consent? you are so willing to turn to the animal kingdom for examples of "homosexuality" but you use an anthrocentric perspective to judge "consent?" i bet a lot of bestiality enthusiasts would disagree and say that animals can and do consent to mutual, harmless interspecies sexual relationships through their actions rather than verbal communication.

and you are so quick and eager to shove the gay agenda down the throats of children, yet you want to tell them when they can and cannot consent to sex? why cant a sexually and emotionally mature 12 year old have sex with someone over 18? what authority do you or the state have to decide the magical age when someone can consent? so someone 17 years 364 days old cannot consent but someone 18 years 0 days can? what magically changed overnight?

NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fiyero View Post
    homophobia refers to aversion to, hatred of, discrimination of, and/or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Why would they feel guilty about it? They were born that way. Its like saying you would feel guilty about committing "abominable" acts with a woman, even if that is what your own nature pushes you to do.

And just because i have no problem with what gay people do, it makes me gay? I dont have a problem with black people either, does it make me black? I couldnt give a rat ass about a guy that spends his life on his basement playing COD 24/7 either, does it make me a hardcore nerd videogamer?

Im a strong believer on the live and let live philosophy. Unless gays are physically forcing you to listen to them, then you shouldnt give a fuk either.

Funny thing is, by your comments ITT, any psychologist would bet his life savings on you being a closet homo. Serious.
    ok *******, because I don't support queers forcing their agenda into a society that was founded on traditional marriage and was thriving and successful, now turned to chit for many reasons (gay pride being one of them) People like you are just pussies, laying down and letting immoral movements like gay pride force their **** on whoever they want to. Not even giving a chit if they teach kids their "values" I don't care if someones gay but keep it to yourself then no one really gives a chit, but that's the reason why they can't they need to flaunt it because their insecure.
    Lol you would believe a psychologist cause you're just a mindless sheep letting everyone do your thinking for you.

Many straight couples do not reproduce in purpose, yet have sex, so what gives then? They commit abominable acts every night then take a pill to counter any possible chance of what in your eyes constitutes the ABSOLUTE and ONLY reason to have sex...

You trolling dude? Its like talking to a cowboy from the 40's
    yeah and many straight couples have abortions aka killing babies. Another movement you probably support.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gsxtreme1987 View Post
    Agree.. why dont we have straight pride parades?

Equalrights nomsayin
    Because straights are the majority and have no reason to promote equality and acceptance for being straight.

Originally Posted by ajs02aj View Post
    I honestly don't care what 9 men in robes say. They've perverted the meaning of being free and having private ownership in a copious amount of ways. Still doesn't make it true.
    You mean 6 men and 3 women. And it doesn't matter if you disagree with them. Their ruling is final short of an Amendment.

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry OP, I'll try and oppress you less. I'm sure life as a straight male is too much to bear at times. You're a true inspiration.
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Supraracr98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You mean 6 men and 3 women. And it doesn't matter if you disagree with them. Their ruling is final short of an Amendment.
    you and I have gone back and forth about this in a previous misc life.

Ill let you hold your head high this time

doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) doge92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because straights are the majority and have no reason to promote equality and acceptance for being straight.
    bullchit, if you promote your agenda then we can promote ours. what about traditional marriage and families, why can we not promote that without some raging dyke on msnbc claiming the patriarchy is oppressing married women?

and answer my questions in post 68.

Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yawn. I have an extremely high moral code. Just because I don't view being gays as evil, doesn't make me immoral. You can't pull the "I'm a great Christian card" when you act nothing like Jesus whatsoever. In case you ignored it, the Bible condemns judging others, because you're absolutely no better.
    so because I don't want homosexuality forced in my country I'm judging? lol ok troll

Originally Posted by doge92 View Post
    bullchit, if you promote your agenda then we can promote ours. what about traditional marriage and families, why can we not promote that without some raging dyke on msnbc claiming the patriarchy is oppressing married women?

and answer my questions in post 68.
    What about traditional marriage? I'm pro-gay and I support traditional marriage. We just have different understanding of what that actually means. Traditional marriage by any sense of the term is a modern invention to begin with. You view traditional in the narrow classification of gender, despite traditional referring to many other aspects of marriage that you probably wouldn't be too supportive of. Your view of marriage is entirely subjective.

Sorry wasn't trying be a sexist. Like I said just because their ruling is "final" doesn't mean it's true. Also you specified PUBLIC accommodations, then yes certainly it would be against law. A private accommodation, such as a PRIVATELY owned business, not so much.

so because I don't want homosexuality forced in my country I'm judging? lol ok troll
    Being is gay is something someone is born with. Being gay has nothing to do with morality. You're judging because you're demonizing gay people, calling them queers, being an absolutely obnoxious based on pure ignorance.

Originally Posted by ajs02aj View Post
    Sorry wasn't trying be a sexist. Like I said just because their ruling is "final" doesn't mean it's true. Also you specified PUBLIC accommodations, then yes certainly it would be against law. I private accommodation, such as a PRIVATELY owned business, not so much.
    Public accommodation generally refers to any business that caters to the general public. Restaurants and hotels being two obvious examples. A private business would be a country club or a gym where membership is required to join. They can refuse anyone they want. Restaurants, hotels, etc. cannot.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ok *******, because I don't support queers forcing their agenda into a society that was founded on traditional marriage and was thriving and successful, now turned to chit for many reasons (gay pride being one of them) People like you are just pussies, laying down and letting immoral movements like gay pride force their **** on whoever they want to. Not even giving a chit if they teach kids their "values" I don't care if someones gay but keep it to yourself then no one really gives a chit, but that's the reason why they can't they need to flaunt it because their insecure.
    Lol you would believe a psychologist cause you're just a mindless sheep letting everyone do your thinking for you.

yeah and many straight couples have abortions aka killing babies. Another movement you probably support.

With every new post you make, i get more and more convinced that you are a faggot.

But relax, since as you have learned from my post ITT, i dont have a problem with faggots like you at all. In fact, i have a couple of friends (one male and one female) who are faggots like you and they are two of the best persons ive ever met in my life.

Being is gay is something someone is born with. Being gay has nothing to do with morality. You're judging because you're demonizing gay people, calling them queers, being an absolutely obnoxious based on pure ignorance.
    The born gay thing is just an excuse. No child is born homosexual considering they have no idea what sexual orrientation is at that point of life and are instantly programmed to reproduce. btw they're not gay, the word actually means happy. why should the word queer be offensive when that's a more accurate classification

PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrettyboyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Homophobia refers to aversion to, hatred of, discrimination of, and/or fear of homosexuals or homosexuality.
    definition of phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of

and definition of homo is a homosexual man

put together is an irrational fear of homosexuals but they changed it beacuse homosexuals were acting like fukking *******s and demanded it be change and i mean *******s as in annoying puussy kunts
    White knights are pathateic and never get women
    Always reps good or funny posts
    *******Abercrombie Model Aesthetics CREW*************

What about traditional marriage? I'm pro-gay and I support traditional marriage. We just have different understanding of what that actually means. Traditional marriage by any sense of the term is a modern invention to begin with. You view traditional in the narrow classification of gender, despite traditional referring to many other aspects of marriage that you probably wouldn't be too supportive of. Your view of marriage is entirely subjective.
    a "modern invention" that has existed in dozens of societies for thousands of years. obviously only desiring one sexual partner for your whole life is not natural but sticking with one person of the opposite sex to raise your children certainly is, as statistics would indicate. kids need a mom and dad, each supports different types of growth in the child which is something i strongly believe two same sex parents cannot provide, no matter how good their effort or intentions. my mom and my dad provided very different styles of learning and leadership when i was growing up. inb4 you say two people of the same sex can have different genders or some other delusional BS like that.

more importantly, answer my earlier questions. or are you stumped?

Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heelen3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Supreme Court disagrees with you. Public accommodations don't have absolutely every right to deny service to whoever they want.
    go thread a thread in the R/P. regarding that^^

AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    What happened to the shame srs? Back then you'd get lynched off a bridge if you emit any sissy vibes. Things seemed better when these weirdos stayed in the closet.

Just because I'm a miscer and I misc, I don't run around and act like it. I make damn sure that nobody finds out. I have shame.

With every new post you make, i get more and more convinced that you are a faggot.

But relax, since as you have learned from my post ITT, i dont have a problem with faggots like you at all. In fact, i have a couple of friends (one male and one female) who are faggots like you and they are two of the best persons ive ever met in my life.
    a sheep is easily convinced so no surprise there buddy. funny how the only thing you can resort to is calling me a *******. Well I got some bad newz that you've probably heard before..

you're phucking stupid.

Originally Posted by PrettyboyJ View Post
    definition of phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of
    That's the Greek etymology yes. But words gain meaning based on their usage, not their origin. Hydrophobia refers to molecules that repel water. They aren't actually afraid of water molecules. Xenophobia is an aversion/hatred of foreigners. It doesn't necessarily mean an extreme fear.

and definition of homo is a homosexual man
    No, that's a pejorative. Homo in Greek means "same". Homo in Latin means "human".

put together is an irrational fear of homosexuals but they changed it beacuse homosexuals were acting like fukking *******s and demanded it be change and i mean *******s as in annoying puussy kunts
    Homophobia was coined in the 60s by a Columbia University psychologist who noticed men exhibiting an irrational fear of being perceived as gay. It has since expanded meaning to include aversion to or hatred of gays/homosexuality.

Public accommodation generally refers to any business that caters to the general public. Restaurants and hotels being two obvious examples. A private business would be a country club or a gym where membership is required to join. They can refuse anyone they want. Restaurants, hotels, etc. cannot.
    You're flat out wrong. If I own a business, then I OWN IT. Just as I own my home. I can accept or refuse anyone I deem necessary. Haven't you ever seen a sign that reads "no shirt, no shoes, no service"? It's the same primciple. Does it make it right? That's not the point here. Will that owner lose business and get bad press, Absolutey. So it's not a smart business move, but the point still stands. I'm honestly baffled at anyone who argues against private ownership. Just go ahead and let the government own everything, including your person. It's people with your mindset of no personal/private ownership that will help in destroying this country.

a sheep is easily convinced so no surprise there buddy. funny how the only thing you can resort to is calling me a *******. Well I got some bad newz that you've probably heard before..

you're phucking stupid.
    You calling me a sheep is almost the most ironic thing ITT, second only to you hating and talking **** of gay people.