Page 278 of 512 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,340 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    The states with out of control community spread right now are going to determine how the MLB season goes, if it goes, because teams have to play in those states.

My gut says we're just not going to have a season. Fkn idiots don't know how to social distance.
    Now that players are getting tested, 4-5 guys on every team seem to have it yet not one word about anyone dying or getting ill prior to the testing beginning.

I don’t know how stupid you have to be to still be worried about infection.

10-15 players on Bama and Clemson have it. Another 13 or 13 on Texas have it

No one even stuck in bed a few days.

How can you be THIS worried about it still?

I already told you, you’re all going to get it at some point. And by get it I mean you’ll come in contact with it, likely defeat it without notice, and be on your way. Probably on multiple occasions actually.

People like JY who think they can actually avoid it forever are the dumbest mother f*ckers on the planet.

I bet you think you avoid the flu virus every Fall too just because you don’t end up sick? Lmao
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Now that players are getting tested, 4-5 guys on every team seem to have it yet not one word about anyone dying or getting ill prior to the testing beginning.

I don’t know how stupid you have to be to still be worried about infection.

10-15 players on Bama and Clemson have it. Another 13 or 13 on Texas have it

No one even stuck in bed a few days.

How can you be THIS worried about it still?

I already told you, you’re all going to get it at some point. And by get it I mean you’ll come in contact with it, likely defeat it without notice, and be on your way. Probably on multiple occasions actually.

People like JY who think they can actually avoid it forever are the dumbest mother f*ckers on the planet.

I bet you think you avoid the flu virus every Fall too just because you don’t end up sick? Lmao
    This... We can't shut everything down as soon as a few people get it. Especially since we know now the death rate is way lower than originally predicted.

This isn't just going to go away. We know there's going to be more a lot more cases. Especially since we are doing a lot more testing. At this point positive cases means nothing to me. Hospitals aren't being over run like originally predicted and most of these positive cases and little to no symptoms. So who gives a ****?

Eat healthy, workout, get some sun and there's almost 100% chance you be fine.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol jy going full retard

like the FLU, corona is here to stay..get used to it pal
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to fantasy in 2021 boys (assuming we draft). Until then just gotta hope usa gets its chit together and cases start declining.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to fantasy in 2021 boys (assuming we draft). Until then just gotta hope usa gets its chit together and cases start declining.
    We ain't drafting new teams for 2021 boyo.

Imagine your team being so bad you would rather quit the league then have to play a full season with it lol.

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How ridiculous is this fear of coming in contact with this thing.

I know in the grand scheme of things I haven't been alive all that long, but I have never seen more irrational behavior over something so relatively harmless to the overwhelming vast majority of you.

This is a population that the first thing a lot of you retards did was run to the liquor store to buy alcohol at the first sign of a lockdown. A lot of you voluntarily choose to smoke cigs/tobacco. Nearly all of us will actively bake ourselves in the sun on the beach every single summer. Don't give me this sh*t the population is worried about their health. Most of you did more damage to your body in the last two weeks acting normally than COVID could have ever inflicted on you if you caught it.

What in the actual f*ck? Stop shutting your entire lives down because you got a virus. Hate to break it to you, you all come in contact with viruses every single year and you're none the wiser because A. we're not testing for every virus under the sun and B. you fight that sh*t off before you even notice you came in contact with it.

And for 99.99% of us that's how it will work with COVID too. If JY wants to throw his name into the retard ring be my guest, but I hope the rest of you all have a little more sense now that the initial shockwave of early April has long worn off and you're able to actually see it clearly.

Mind blown people still give a sh*t about this COVID thing.

Okay so five people I know have tested positive and have said it was no more than a mild fever, sore throat, and cough. The thing is two of them have repeatedly tested positive for over 6 weeks now and cannot return to work.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    lol if you don't think this is heading towards another shut down. Will probably be timed right around late September/October so they can push for mail in voting.
    I agree with this or something else will magically happen to keep us in lockdown.

In Texas I follow a Covid tracker.

This is reposted from their twitter. We all know they are doing more testing, so the numbers will go up. Everyone is complaining that we opened back up too soon and the Memorial Day spike.

June 19th, 2020

New Cases - 3,454 (2nd highest on record)
    New Fatalities - 35
    *Hospitalizations - 3,148 (+201 from prior day)
    Hospital Capacity Usage - 77%

*Record for most hospitalizations

Then the State releases this ch*t. I’m confused on the number count again. To me, it looks like a way to inflate the total positives and spread the fear.

NEW CASES, NEW CATEGORY:
    There are two new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Calhoun County. The new category the state is reporting is “pending”, Calhoun County has three pending cases.

CASE COUNT: There are 57 total (which include probable, pending, confirmed) cases in Calhoun County 49 confirmed cases, 45 recovered, 9 active (which include the pending numbers), 5 probable, 3 pending, 3 deaths.

Here is the state’s explanation for the new pending category.

“Reminder: Case Counts Now Include Aggregate Totals

Due to increasing case counts, Region 8 is experiencing a delay in completion of investigations on the same day a report is received. Our COVID-19 case table now includes a column for Pending Investigation. The number in this column will be added to the overall case counts for each county to reflect total reported cases. As a result, some counties will see a significant increase in total numbers due to pending cases.”

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Okay so five people I know have tested positive and have said it was no more than a mild fever, sore throat, and cough. The thing is two of them have repeatedly tested positive for over 6 weeks now and cannot return to work.
    i know 4 people who got covid... 3 just got cold-like symptoms as you described
    1 died but she was in a nursing home and is old as sin
    you come at the king, you best not miss

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Majority of the valley in AZ has a mandatory mask rule now that went into effect today (with a few exceptions). Although Phoenix PD said they’re just gonna hand out pamphlets to people who don’t comply lol.

Idk why they didn’t do this sht when we opened up and slowly ramped it down rather than yoloing, pumping our numbers up to biggest rona hot spot in the US and then deciding oh maybe we should make people wear masks in public. The first weekend we opened up sht was packed and no one was masking up lol. What a surprise. You know it’s just gonna bounce right back if you open up and don’t take ANY precautions in doing so. Lockdown looking like a giant waste in most cities where people aren’t stacked on top of each other like sardines. At least if you do what az did when you open back up. Right back at square one.

I want to see the average age, BMI, etc of people in the hospital with rona as well.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

60 game extended spring training on tap.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    60 game extended spring training on tap.
    Just so we’re clear on this

1. This year is Spring Training for fantasy
    2. We’re not recognizing a champion
    3. Payments can either be rolled over and doubled for next year or just no new payments needed next year
    4. Rosters carry over, there will be no 2021 draft.
    5. Any trades made carry over
    6. Any draft picks traded are picks for the 2022 draft.

Happy to vote on all of this if needed.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Oh and apparently JY needs to be replaced since he’s not coming back after all the above passes majority vote lol
    -SoutheastBeast1

3. Payments can either be rolled over and doubled for next year or just no new payments needed next year

Yes for me in everything.

I also vote to double the payout for next year

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yes from me, i'll pay as soon as I return from deployment.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well at least there will be something to watch. I am pretty damn depressed. The days just keep blending together. Everyday is a Tuesday with no hope of it changing.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Majority of the valley in AZ has a mandatory mask rule now that went into effect today (with a few exceptions). Although Phoenix PD said they’re just gonna hand out pamphlets to people who don’t comply lol.

Idk why they didn’t do this sht when we opened up and slowly ramped it down rather than yoloing, pumping our numbers up to biggest rona hot spot in the US and then deciding oh maybe we should make people wear masks in public. The first weekend we opened up sht was packed and no one was masking up lol. What a surprise. You know it’s just gonna bounce right back if you open up and don’t take ANY precautions in doing so. Lockdown looking like a giant waste in most cities where people aren’t stacked on top of each other like sardines. At least if you do what az did when you open back up. Right back at square one.

I want to see the average age, BMI, etc of people in the hospital with rona as well.
    I am convinced its the air conditioning man. Texas, Arizona and Florida............. its hot as **** in all 3. Houston businesses now face fines if they don't enforce mask wearing. But it expires in like 10 days. My next door neighbor currently has Covid.

The point was to flatten the curve to get precautions in place. It is like people assumed the crap was going to go away or this wouldn't happen. Hospitals are equipped now and testing is in place. Its pretty much as good as its going to get. So unless there is overflowing hospitals, I see no reason to adjust anything. People are going to die. I am sorry. But we cannot shut down again.
    Last edited by melanimal_old; 06-22-2020 at 07:15 PM.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

Damn Mel making sense.

Never thought I’d see the day. He’s all grown up boys. I don’t know if there’s anything left for me now.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Damn Mel making sense.

Never thought I’d see the day. He’s all grown up boys. I don’t know if there’s anything left for me now.
    You raised him right. Happy belated father's day.

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm good with all of this.

Can't wait to watch a season that's going to be the equivalent of them just flipping a coin for a champion.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh and apparently JY needs to be replaced since he’s not coming back after all the above passes majority vote lol
    This is correct. Happy to play this year out or if you want to find a new manager I'm good with that too.

This is correct. Happy to play this year out or if you want to find a new manager I'm good with that too.
    Cringe....

Imagine trying to be cute by making a trade thinking the season won't be played and we'll have a draft next year. Then threaten to quit when it doesn't work out the way you originally thought. It was ok for you to try and screw other teams by taking picks. It was a gamble bro you lost.

Votes are:

Yes - 6
    No - 1
    Last edited by saaltydog; 06-23-2020 at 05:55 AM.

Votes are:

Yes - 3
    No - 1
    4 yes (Pro, Saalty, Chill, Bacon)
    -SoutheastBeast1

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey brahs. I commish a dynasty ff league with Iceman and he asked me to let you know he votes YES to your proposal. I guess he deleted his misc account or something.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes to everything
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post
    Hey brahs. I commish a dynasty ff league with Iceman and he asked me to let you know he votes YES to your proposal. I guess he deleted his misc account or something.
    Thanks brah

I did message him on the Yahoo app.

Cringe....

Imagine trying to be cute by making a trade thinking the season won't be played and we'll have a draft next year. Then threaten to quit when it doesn't work out the way you originally thought. It was ok for you to try and screw other teams by taking picks. It was a gamble bro you lost.
    Anyone can push narratives. Drafting early was a gamble and those who supported it lost, it's just fortunate for them that a select few unilaterally make the rules in this league so certain gambles come without risk.

Anyone can push narratives. Drafting early was a gamble and those who supported it lost, it's just fortunate for them that a select few unilaterally make the rules in this league so certain gambles come without risk.
    Select few? We vote on everything.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 278 of 512 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast