Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    hurhur. U so funny m8

Nah for real though I do. I love the bulge.

Oh, you're talking about Mary Jane? haha. I don't really touch that stuff man.

IT is easy and there is a huge amount of jobs in IT. It's a safe route for sure.

I'm from Hampshire. I live in the Alton/Farnham area. I know Fleet and I know of Sandhurst - not too sure about the other places.

**** paying £180 for a school uniform... That's an absolute crock :|

Cheap chit has it's place, I have a lot of time for cheap clothes haha. Particularly t-shirts - tees are all about the fit, the print couldn't really matter less. Primark sell t-shirts for like £2.50 with killer fit. I own like 5 or 6 of them just because they fit so good and if you fucck them up it couldn't matter less.

Oh fairplay. You must be the smallest nightclub doorman in the entire world haha. Where do you work?

Cheers man. I have faith in her. I think sometimes it makes all the difference having that little bit of support. She's hugely supportive of me and my endeavors as well, whether that me in fitness, in academia or just in life. She's an amazing girl.

Yeah man, half tempted to resit this year and do biology and chemistry so I can apply for vetinary college. That ratio makes it difficult not to get laid every night... More than 3 girls to every guy just screams success.

And you've got the Westfield shopping centres to go clothes shopping as well as all that local stuff. Central London is so well facilitated.

Lol, my Mum rejected Durham.

Like I said, I'm pretty much sold on Loughborough's campus. Amazing sports facilities (England rugby team train there), amazing gyms, sweet student accommodation, really clean/safe campus. It looks like a top place to be. The nightlife is pretty decent but limited from what I hear because it's such a small town. That may suit me in the end. Help me focus on BB and studies, plus I'll just have been on a gap year partying for a solid year by the time I get there - so I may not be as hungry for the nightlife.
    i had me some primarni....

always a good fit like you say and usually some half decent prints and novelty prints... got a decent space raiders one lols. Problem with them i find is maybe...3 washes? and they start to lose shape, prints start cracking etc. well worth the £3 tho lol
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup brahs,bruvs,broskis. Any of you guys walk into your local, lets say shopping area and see swag *******s just hanging about on every corner. Srs up in the northwest there's 15 year olds wearing skin tight jeans that look like girls smoking on every corner.

coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SukySuky1dolla View Post
    Sup brahs,bruvs,broskis. Any of you guys walk into your local, lets say shopping area and see swag *******s just hanging about on every corner. Srs up in the northwest there's 15 year olds wearing skin tight jeans that look like girls smoking on every corner.
    yes! **** sake how do those guys fit into those denim man tights, ill never understand these "fashion" trends. just lift, get a great body and you can make a £2 primark v-neck look like a £50 ck

SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SukySuky1dolla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coaster1412 View Post
    yes! **** sake how do those guys fit into those denim man tights, ill never understand these "fashion" trends. just lift, get a great body and you can make a £2 primark v-neck look like a £50 ck
    I know right. Also the ones that carry round ruck sacks that have nothing in them because it's also fashionable. Smh at this generation

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CompoundUK View Post
    i had me some primarni....

always a good fit like you say and usually some half decent prints and novelty prints... got a decent space raiders one lols. Problem with them i find is maybe...3 washes? and they start to lose shape, prints start cracking etc. well worth the £3 tho lol
    You can't really go wrong for £3. I mountain bike and play rugby - so once a shirt starts to lose it's shape and print cracks I just wear it to training or lob it on when I go riding. If it gets ripped or ruined it's like oh well, I got a couple wears out of that plus a training session. £3 well spent.

coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10) coaster1412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can't really go wrong for £3. I mountain bike and play rugby - so once a shirt starts to lose it's shape and print cracks I just wear it to training or lob it on when I go riding. If it gets ripped or ruined it's like oh well, I got a couple wears out of that plus a training session. £3 well spent.
    just incase anyone was looking to find a cheap tshirt/vnecks that look good on ppl who lift (sleeves are tight fitting so it hugs the arm) go to h and m and buy the stretch fit tees/v necks. bout £8 but trust me it looks good on ppl who lift well worth it. got like 8 of them

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just incase anyone was looking to find a cheap tshirt/vnecks that look good on ppl who lift (sleeves are tight fitting so it hugs the arm) go to h and m and buy the stretch fit tees/v necks. bout £8 but trust me it looks good on ppl who lift well worth it. got like 8 of them
    Good call brah

This thread is a valuable resource for british brahs.

wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    primark is great for plain ts.

brb £2.50 per v neck.

they have a huge range of sizes and fits as well.
    Would appreciate if you had a look at my transformation ----- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150820203

My Madcow 5x5 Log ---- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155425333&p=1101787453#post1101787453

ZKK

Glad i saw this, need some new clothes for college. Show everyone all the gains i've made over the summer

Originally Posted by SukySuky1dolla View Post
    Glad i saw this, need some new clothes for college. Show everyone all the gains i've made over the summer
    I think I'm going to go for a more covered approach through winter. Keep the hoody on. Then after christmas I'll be ready to cut and will be able to reveal my masterpiece...

*evil laugh*

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ill never understand these "fashion" trends. just lift, get a great body and you can make a £2 primark v-neck look like a £50 ck
    Sorry I'm unsure how you mean here braw?

It still wont be a CK one - people will notice the differnce and it'll still look not the same as a CK one

Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goobypls2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlexRyan1 View Post
    Just got back from Tottenham game, got a decent seat right by the corner flag so was pretty good
    Yid Army!

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any of you see Chelsea get ****ed out of a cup by a tall Spanish kunt this evening?

AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PatrickWayne96 View Post
    Any of you see Chelsea get ****ed out of a cup by a tall Spanish kunt this evening?
    yep, pretty unlucky but that's what you deserve when you play 10man ultradefensive for 30minutes
    Back to training log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163233961
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    ARSENAL CREW

Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Sorry I'm unsure how you mean here braw?

It still wont be a CK one - people will notice the differnce and it'll still look not the same as a CK one
    Ava's Sartorial Tips:

If you're looking good, no woman will be bothered about the label of your t shirt.

Plain over print tee's everytime. Same for shirts.

Skinny jeans are for boys not men. Women should never date someone with thinner legs than them.

501's- something about the buttons & being barefoot.
    Own both your mind and your body.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ava23 View Post
    Ava's Sartorial Tips:

If you're looking good, no woman will be bothered about the label of your t shirt.

Plain over print tee's everytime. Same for shirts.

Thanks braw. I think as lot is based on personality not Clothes though when women are looking for men or vice versa

I agree about a plain Shirt, but not plain tees like with Bench/Henley's - they often play a part 50/50% of the time I think/find

Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why would I pay an extra £80 for the same tee, that has a certain logo or name to it? I can buy 3 months of Gym membership and 8 unbranded tees that I feel COMFORTABLE in.

I have my own clothing company and I can tell you these big designers are ripping people off left-right. I can get a batch of 100 tees, any colour you want, for around £1.60 each, printing will cost no more than £2.50, that's max. Then they sell these tees for prices in excess of £40, ridiculous profit margins.

Originally Posted by Kaliph View Post
    Why would I pay an extra £80 for the same tee, that has a certain logo or name to it? I can buy 3 months of Gym membership and 8 unbranded tees that I feel COMFORTABLE in.

I have my own clothing company and I can tell you these big designers are ripping people off left-right. I can get a batch of 100 tees, any colour you want, for around £1.60 each, printing will cost no more than £2.50, that's max. Then they sell these tees for prices in excess of £40, ridiculous profit margins.
    You have good points here braw which I know what you mean. though don't you think as well that looking the part is important when training, as it adds to it etc/and all helps combined.
    Last edited by MatthewChav; 08-31-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaliph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    You have good points here braw which I know what you mean. though don't you think as well that looking the part is important when training, as it adds to it etc/and all helps combined.
    It depends on the person, some people care too much about how they look in the gym, of course that's just an opinion, but when training I know I'm going to sweat hard, and get whatever I'm wearing at the time drenched and smelling. So I wouldn't worry too much. And women that wear makeup and their tightest top/pants to try and impress at the gym just make me laugh.

hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000) hcat300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    going to request a 1 month ban bye brahs of peace

AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Goobypls2 View Post
    Yid Army!
    I only went to the game with a couple mates because they support Tottenham and tickets were like 5quid, im a gooner aha just went for the banter
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    ARSENAL CREW

Registered User aestheticjourny's Avatar
    aestheticjourny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kaliph View Post

the more expensive tee's that you buy last ALOT longer DONT lose shape i could buy a tshirt and wear it all the time wash it everytime i wear it and the print looks the same unlike the cheaper tshirts, quality over quantity for me anyway

i agree with ava23 501's are nice

Today is the most exciting day of the year, ozil coming to arsenal yeah budddddy
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    ARSENAL CREW

vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is the most exciting day of the year, ozil coming to arsenal yeah budddddy
    But your trophy cabinet is still empty.. filthy gooner

Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vDeezl View Post
    Hahaha repped!
    Own both your mind and your body.

Originally Posted by vDeezl View Post
    tempted to neg you into the red
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    ARSENAL CREW

vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vDeezl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tempted to neg you into the red
    love you longtime brah <3

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah agree man always needing those old clothes for the messier hobbies or in my case when i DIY :P
    Im doing it right

12 Months In

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Goobypls2 View Post
    Yid Army!
    YID ARMY!!

shame about the arsenal score, they were probably the better team imo but they had something to prove after their first game.... that got bloody ozil now as well, pfft i bet hes gonna bang some goals in.
    Im doing it right

12 Months In

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *wears stuff from soccer sport to go out on the town in crew*
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll