Closed Thread
Page 233 of 301 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,990 of 9019
    AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wailshark View Post
    Good luck. What sport?

SOTN: more GIT, they can't tell me what to do
    Aventus came through, we won 7-2!

And thanks brah, it's U12 hockey. We Play the best team in the league tomorrow afternoon so it should be a lot closer.

NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000) NeckTatted is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    IDK...but my bf currently wears YSL l'homme, wondering what the difference is between l'homme and la nuit de l'homme? I read that la nuit has been recently reformulated, making it not last as long...can anyone confirm?

sotd: flora by gucc1 'generous violet'
    As the name suggests La Nuit is the night out version of l'homme, the player twin brother, heavier, spicier

Turn on spongebob and cuddle with your girlfriend on a Friday, L'Homme
    Receive a text from a lady friend while you're out with your girlfriend on a Saturday night, saying she still smells you on her pillows, La Nuit

Be careful

I just checked my La Nuit and I get November 2014, and the performance I get is beast from my bottle, is the 2015 performance really that bad to not warrant a purchase?

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Dior homme intense is like an upgraded Pi
    no. Have both, completely different.

Do not blind buy dior homme intense. sample it, let it sit on your skin for about 15 mins before you decide on it. It opens with a strong makeup/lipstick scent which some people don't like.
    I love it though but not everyone can pull it off.

Originally Posted by CrocodileBrah View Post
    Looking to buy my second (fancy) cologne. Was wearing Givenchy Pi all winter, personally I thought it smelled really nice, 3 girls at work noticed it, but no one at school or otherwise commented on it at all (or maybe Im just ugly).

What should I get next? My cousin wears Polo Red and gets a lot of compliments on it, budget is around $70-$100.
    CH Men Prive.

You can thank me later.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille

The snow had continued falling endlessly for the past 2 days. It was beautiful and captivating; everywhere was white, everywhere seemed so pure. It was the first time Caroline felt at peace, at ease, in the city center.

Mob violence had been terrorizing the residents for many months; corruption was widespread within the police force as well. But, for the first time in a long time, white had prevailed over the red of the blood.

Other than the snowfall, it was a cold February winter's night with temperatures grazing the mid 20s fahrenheit. Ahead of Caroline was what seemed to be an abandoned bakery. The alley adjacent to the bakery led to a secret passage however... and moments later she found herself in the electric, energetic, and heightened atmosphere of Chicago's more renowned speakeasy.

It was amazing how such an open grand room could be hidden by the facade of an abandoned bakery. The air was misty, smokey... the lights dimmed... the main focus being on the big band brass booming jazz into the open air. Women and men were free... participating in activities so wrong yet so right. Pipe tobacco and spices were distinguishable in the air. Faint notes of sweetness...

Just joking. Okay on to the actual review.

Longevity
    SDV lasted a solid 8 hours or so before becoming more of a skin scent. I consider this to be very long lasting. I dabbed maybe 2 sprays worth on my neck in various locations.

Sillage
    Sillage was decent. I would say that you would be able to decipher the scent from maybe 4-6 feet away from me. Sillage is much more apparent when staying still as the juice did not seem to hang too long in the air when moving. You will not fill a room with this scent, but people around you will pick up on SDV.

Notes and Overall Performance
    Top: pink pepper, bergamot, incense
    Mid: ylang-ylang, cedar, bulgarian rose, jasmine
    Base: benzion, vanilla

Upon application of this fragrance, I wasn't able to smell it much... it became stronger off my skin as time went on to a certain extent.

Ion said it best, this is more of a wet vanilla with boozy notes. Vanilla and incense were the easiest notes to distinguish. I did actually smell the bergamot note upon application of the fragrance.

Think of Cuir Beluga as a creamy vanilla that you can easily smell and realize the note to be vanilla... it is a loud vanilla... one that may be too sweet or coying.

SDV's wet vanilla is one that is more subtle and classy. SDV's vanilla is distinguishable... but it isn't so strong and powerful that it hits you across the face. It is a mysterious vanilla that piques curiousity... people around you want to come closer until their nose is against your chest... against your neck... with growing desire to KNOW what this vanilla... this note... is.

Occasionally a note of booze was clearly picked up by my nose. At that moment I imagined a glass of high quality cognac being poured over ice... in this glass would also be drops of fresh vanilla syrup... natural rather than vanilla reminding you of dessert or food. There's a fine balance.

The incense, which is subtle, adds a barely noticeable spice... and more noticeable smoke. It also adds some warmth to the composition.

This is a fragrance for an alpha... imagine Christian Grey in a suit... he has utmost confidence in himself... he knows what he wants sexually... handsome, luxurious, rich, classy... this is a masculine fragrance for a man who knows himself, but this works extremely well on the skin of a gorgeous... well maintained woman.

Cuir Beluga is sweet like dessert... very full and creamy...

Tonka Imperiale is a soft sweetness... similar to SDV where it evokes curiosity and draws people closer to you.

SDV is the balance of these 2 fragrances.

Comfort, warmth, natural yet subtle sweetness, curiosity and mysteriousness... slight smoke and spice... boozy... classy, luxurious, elegant, SEDUCTIVE... what a beautiful scent.

SDV and Cuir Beluga are tied, but they do cater to a different persona or image...

As good as Tonka Imperiale is... SDV and Cuir Beluga, in my opinion, are more desirable.
    Last edited by IlliniTrack800m; 02-26-2016 at 07:13 PM.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking to buy my second (fancy) cologne. Was wearing Givenchy Pi all winter, personally I thought it smelled really nice, 3 girls at work noticed it, but no one at school or otherwise commented on it at all (or maybe Im just ugly).

What should I get next? My cousin wears Polo Red and gets a lot of compliments on it, budget is around $70-$100.
    Colognes with good projection that gets compliments:
    -Givenchy Play Intense
    -Creed Aventus
    -YSL La Nuit de L'Homme
    -Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000) HateTheDrake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    Just make sure the auction has a picture of the actual bottle, since most auctions tend to use stock photos.

I've seen vintage bottles go for $20+ but usually they go quick since collectors usually nab them up.
    Gotcha thanks guys. I don't like buying frags on ebay but with something like this not much of a choice I guess. As you said, so many people use the vintage pics for newer bottles so the few times I've looked I got annoyed and quit the hunt lol.

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only cologne I've been using to this day was "Polo - Black" and I've really been enjoying it. Was recommended I pick this one up and it finally came in the mail

★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NeckTatted View Post
    I just checked my La Nuit and I get November 2014, and the performance I get is beast from my bottle, is the 2015 performance really that bad to not warrant a purchase?
    The reform happened waaaaaay before 2014, so if the 2014 still performs well on your skin, consider yourself lucky!

Originally Posted by HateTheDrake View Post
    Gotcha thanks guys. I don't like buying frags on ebay but with something like this not much of a choice I guess. As you said, so many people use the vintage pics for newer bottles so the few times I've looked I got annoyed and quit the hunt lol.
    Here's one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Davidoff-Coo...8AAOSwX~dWtjzR

Sprayer looks janky on this one, but for $5 (lol), may be worth the risk to find out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cool-Water-b...cAAOSwJb9Ws3Cw
    Last edited by acy274; 02-26-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone got a bottle/or tried the extremely rare Rochas Man Intense?

Rochas man is quickly becoming my signature scent after dusting off a old bottle i had from previously not really liking it. Love it now though. But i want to try this intense juice. Apparently its basically the original RM but without the lavender and more amped up vanilla... Sounds hnnggg
    'I change shapes just to hide in this place, but im still an animal...'

Feel free to PM me a question for 100% unauthorized advice

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    Only cologne I've been using to this day was "Polo - Black" and I've really been enjoying it. Was recommended I pick this one up and it finally came in the mail

[img]http://safiaperfumes.com/admin/gallery/productversaceph100ml.jpg[/]
    cant go wrong at all
    ....especially if youre in a warm area year round and still in school itll shine....what do YOU think of it brah?

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    no. Have both, completely different.

Do not blind buy dior homme intense. sample it, let it sit on your skin for about 15 mins before you decide on it. It opens with a strong makeup/lipstick scent which some people don't like.
    I love it though but not everyone can pull it off.
    ehh theyre both hnnnng gourmandy slightly feminine scents....meant same genre

also about the la nuit reform its not just performance brahs (and now sis?) but the scent itself was butchered....i instantly returned it the first time around with amazon.... didnt even know a reform happened at the time just assumed i over hyped the scent itself when testing it :/

and cot damn lyric man is a beast...literally a quarter spray from a 10ml decant to my inner elbow yesterday at noon (had a shower since) and i still smell it.....not only that i got whiffs of it throughout the day....respect amouage

sotn. bal d'afrique
    Last edited by Arsenal01; 02-26-2016 at 08:51 PM.
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heads up CC, Tom Ford's new Soleil Blanc smells fukin awesome. its a very feminine suntan lotion-type scent, along the lines of Guerlain's Terracotta, Bronze Goddess, BN9 Fire Island, Bobbi Brown Beach, Replica Beachwalk, etc. actually my girlfriend tested it side by side with Bobbi Brown Beach and Beachwalk and it hands down smelled way better than them. Most suntan lotion-y fragrances either smell like floral sunblock (Coppertone I think) or coconut sunblock (Hawaiian tropic).. this one smells like both. White floral + creamy coconut. The creaminess is what sets it apart. It smells higher quality without a doubt. Definitely my favorite of the genre, which I like a lot to begin with

TL;DR: try Soleil Blanc if youre looking for an amazing sunblock-ish scent
    Misc Cologne Crew

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lel I was at a bar earlier tonight and there was this dude there wearing aventus

Guy looked sort of like a black version of Al from Street scents

Top kek

CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CrocodileBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where do I get a sample of Aventus Creed? I know a store that sells the whole bottle in my city, but do they sell samples too? (Might call tomorrow and check)

Also, is eBay legit?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Aventus-Mille...MAAOSwl8NVX3F7

acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000) acy274 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where do I get a sample of Aventus Creed? I know a store that sells the whole bottle in my city, but do they sell samples too? (Might call tomorrow and check)

Also, is eBay legit?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Aventus-Mille...MAAOSwl8NVX3F7
    Where are you located? In the US, there are Creed counters at most high end department stores. Go here and find one near you:

https://www.creedboutique.com/authorized_retailers

eBay samples are usually legit, but that link you posted is way too much for a measly sample when you can get one for free.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcbar58 View Post
    Heads up CC, Tom Ford's new Soleil Blanc smells fukin awesome. its a very feminine suntan lotion-type scent, along the lines of Guerlain's Terracotta, Bronze Goddess, BN9 Fire Island, Bobbi Brown Beach, Replica Beachwalk, etc. actually my girlfriend tested it side by side with Bobbi Brown Beach and Beachwalk and it hands down smelled way better than them. Most suntan lotion-y fragrances either smell like floral sunblock (Coppertone I think) or coconut sunblock (Hawaiian tropic).. this one smells like both. White floral + creamy coconut. The creaminess is what sets it apart. It smells higher quality without a doubt. Definitely my favorite of the genre, which I like a lot to begin with

UGH I'm really annoyed with you guys and this damn thread! You are hurting my wallet from the inside, out.
    I literally just ordered TF 'Fleur De Portofino' to try, because I love floral/citrus scents....but as much as I love those scents, I LOVE classic summer scents more.
    So now I have to decide between Guerlain 'Terracotta' and TF 'Soleil Blanc'

I tried Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess' and was obsessed [but terrible staying power, so NO GO]...concurrently, I have to take my time deciding on my new summer scent between G & TF, and the deciding factor will be staying power.
    7:1

mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mha2345 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UGH I'm really annoyed with you guys and this damn thread! You are hurting my wallet from the inside, out.
    I literally just ordered TF 'Fleur De Portofino' to try, because I love floral/citrus scents....but as much as I love those scents, I LOVE classic summer scents more.

I tried Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess' and was obsessed [but terrible staying power, so NO GO]...concurrently, I have to take my time deciding on my new summer scent between G & TF, and the deciding factor will be staying power.
    You need to try Creed Acqua Fiorentina, srs

Sample it and if you like it, bottle can be had for <$100

SOTD: TV
    Last edited by mha2345; 02-27-2016 at 05:50 AM.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by mha2345 View Post
    You need to try Creed Acqua Fiorentina, srs

Sample it and if you like it, bottle can be had for <$100

SOTD: TV
    Honestly, Acqua Fiorentina smells like a better version of D&G Light Blue. It is a good one though. Also suggesting Creed Love in White and Bond 9 Scent of Peace.
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sotd. sausage
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sotd back at it again with the spice bomb

Damn!!

SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SurferBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shobeiri View Post
    Anyone got a bottle/or tried the extremely rare Rochas Man Intense?

Rochas man is quickly becoming my signature scent after dusting off a old bottle i had from previously not really liking it. Love it now though. But i want to try this intense juice. Apparently its basically the original RM but without the lavender and more amped up vanilla... Sounds hnnggg
    For the price you would pay on that rare bottle, you might as well get a bottle of New Haarlem.
    It's basically the same scent, but lasts and projects more on me.

Sotd. 212 Men

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SOTD: Mont Blanc Legend Intense
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) storchskr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sotd: dior homme eau

fukn lol chelsea plz
    *Misc. Cologne Crew*

*BvB 09*

*CEO10k/Day*

Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000) Blue_Eyes84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sauvage is F##king legit

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    lmao i went full retard

brb might as well use my union fees
    brb not a hitler run company

but ya this is basically my last hobby (along with lifting and soccer) and im not giving it up over a job that in the big scale dont care about me :/

LMAO @ use my union fees!
    Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    SOTD: Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille

Brah, i really hope you write for a living. You have a talent and can paint a pic with words.

Originally Posted by HateTheDrake View Post
    dang i have come across the old cool water quite a few times but didnt think it was in that much demand.

Originally Posted by kcbar58 View Post

Tried this and i agree it is pretty good and lasts a LONG time. I have a sample card i sprayed two weeks ago that i can still smell in my car. Its def a lil too much on the fem side for me, but a good fragrance. May be good for layering with something a bit more masculine.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dizzy242 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SOTD: Straight to Heaven
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Decants available. Amouage, CDG, Le Labo, MFK, Byredo Canada Only.

It's really quite simple....... either you do it or you don't.

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)

You're wasting your money with Tom Ford especially for those lighter scents

There are plenty of cheaper alternatives that smell great, and by cheaper, I mean stuff like dior, chanel, dolce and Gabbana, etc. Personally I could never justify spending more than $100 on a 100ml bottle after trying tons of different fragrances.

Don't even like aventus that much crew

Just fuk me up fam, I know the CC will give me hate for this

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Parfums de Marly Herod

I'm feeling good about my review later today. This is very good juice so far.

Originally Posted by ion3213 View Post
    Pick my sotn

Santal 33, berg 22, patch 24, lab 18, vet 46, tl, monsuier, getting fairly dressed up
    fairly dressed up?

TL

let it sit an hour before going out

kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I never tried Terracotta side by side with the Tom Ford but I have to say that Soleil Blanc is easily one of the best women's scents I've smelled. You wont regret trying it out

Originally Posted by DoctorGetSwole View Post
    You're wasting your money with Tom Ford especially for those lighter scents

There are plenty of cheaper alternatives that smell great, and by cheaper, I mean stuff like dior, chanel, dolce and Gabbana, etc. Personally I could never justify spending more than $100 on a 100ml bottle after trying tons of different fragrances.

Don't even like aventus that much crew

Just fuk me up fam, I know the CC will give me hate for this
    I generally disagree. Like I said talking about Soleil Blanc, there's dozens of other cheaper sunblock-y type scents but none, in my opinion, have measured up to Soleil Blanc. Which is my opinion, but Soleil Blanc also lasts much longer than most of them.

There's lot's of great inexpensive scents out there, but there's lots of good expensive scents out there also. To limit yourself to just designer or just niche is fine, just know you'll be missing out on a lot of great fragrances.

That being said, I'd agree that a lot of people automatically think that pricier = higher quality, which definitely isnt always true
    Last edited by kcbar58; 02-27-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    Misc Cologne Crew

7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7best7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone used CH by Carolina Herrera? Got any opinions on it? I have bought on the basis of good reviews. My previous has always been Fierce, of which I've generally had good feedback on.

Closed Thread
Page 233 of 301 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast