Closed Thread
Page 231 of 301 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 9012
    CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Chergui comes up a lot as one of the go to buys with Serge Lutens stuff.
    Chergui is one of the few, if not only that I've tried from SL, unfortunately it was a bit too sweet for my taste

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Roja Dove - Saudi Arabia

Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    I have some credits I need to spend and I'm looking at the Serge Lutens line to blind buy, currently split between Five O'Clock Au Gingembre (seems to be the safest), Santal Majuscule, and Ambre Sultan (a bit less so, I love Ambre Nuit, but not as big on Ambre 114 so I'm a bit hesitant on a heavy amber blind buy), does anyone have any experience with any of the above?

SOTD: Cucked by FedEx
    Chergui comes up a lot as one of the go to buys with Serge Lutens stuff.
    Chergui is one of the few, if not only that I've tried from SL, unfortunately it was a bit too sweet for my taste

I had a sample set of SL. Found most to be "too much" and way too fuking gourmand. I haven't done extensive testing of the brand, but from what i have tried i won't be looking into them any further.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Managed to smell some Kiliian on the weekend. I need to get my wife Rolling in Love, smelt amazing !

SOTD : Dolce & Gabbana K
    "Your not Michelle, you're supposed to be a girl!"

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SOTD YSL L'Homme

I'm debating if I wanna buy some more or explore other options.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xLostxAngelx View Post
    As your neurons are worn down, they have less reception capability (receptors deaden). Thus, it becomes easier to trigger the G-Protein to couple the ion-channel and close them, because it takes less neuron activity to overload the remaining neuron space..
    What my neurologist friend here is trying to say is that when you expose your senses to too much of a stimulus, the more of said stimulus you'll continuously need to get the same intensity of feeling. If you don't overload your senses to begin with, you'll get a better experience using less juice.

I never go more than 3 sprays. On Sundays when I'm home I give my nose a break from fragrance. Yet with so little sprays I smell my scents on me all day. Some are definitely weaker than others but even with the weakest ones I get a decent enough skin scent by evening time. Blows my mind people are going 6-8 sprays of Elysium or Aventooze and still complaining about performance. Like, no dawg, your nose is fukked.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wasn't a fan of Chergui one bit. After multiple wears, all I got was cinnamon and baby powder. I definitely don't want to smell like baby powder.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    So anyways....

SOTD:

So basically A*Men Ultimate = Mugler's take on a blue fragrance by being a poverty Invictus. That's what people are saying.

Anyways really posting because I like the watch man. Googled it up and saw one with a black dial that's quite my style. Is is so expensive because of the movement or the materials used?

Also what's your top 3 poverty level swiss watches? I was looking at Hamilton Khaki, Tissot Visodate and Seiko Presage? Those look the best to me.

Originally Posted by nlconst View Post
    Managed to smell some Kiliian on the weekend. I need to get my wife Rolling in Love, smelt amazing !

SOTD : Dolce & Gabbana K
    Can you give a description of the Kilian? I was looking into it a couple weeks ago but quite a number of people in the comments said it was very feminine smelling.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So anyways....

Stay tuned.
    LMAO!

I have some credits I need to spend and I'm looking at the Serge Lutens line to blind buy, currently split between Five O'Clock Au Gingembre (seems to be the safest), Santal Majuscule, and Ambre Sultan (a bit less so, I love Ambre Nuit, but not as big on Ambre 114 so I'm a bit hesitant on a heavy amber blind buy), does anyone have any experience with any of the above?

SOTD: Cucked by FedEx
    Ive tried Santal Majuscule. Its a nice gourmond sandalwood fragrance. Its not out there, but you have to be ok with gourmands. I havent tried Ambre Sultan, but if you like your ambers on the subtle side, you may want to wait to sample it first.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    What my neurologist friend here is trying to say is that when you expose your senses to too much of a stimulus, the more of said stimulus you'll continuously need to get the same intensity of feeling. If you don't overload your senses to begin with, you'll get a better experience using less juice.

I never go more than 3 sprays. On Sundays when I'm home I give my nose a break from fragrance. Yet with so little sprays I smell my scents on me all day. Some are definitely weaker than others but even with the weakest ones I get a decent enough skin scent by evening time. Blows my mind people are going 6-8 sprays of Elysium or Aventooze and still complaining about performance. Like, no dawg, your nose is fukked.
    Strong this.

SOTM: Elysium Parfum. One of the few fragrances my wife loves and compliments me on each time i wear it. 3 sprays and I can perceive it all day.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So basically A*Men Ultimate = Mugler's take on a blue fragrance by being a poverty Invictus. That's what people are saying.

Anyways really posting because I like the watch man. Googled it up and saw one with a black dial. Is is so expensive because of the movement or the materials used?

Also what's your top 3 poverty level swiss watches? I was looking at Hamilton Khaki, Tissot Visodate and Seiko Presage? Those look the best to me.
    Yeah I can see Amen Ultimate being considered Mugler's submission into the "blue" cesspool. That's fair. Performance is below average so far. Not impressed.

The watch is a Lum-tec Combat B3. There is a black version and even a carbon fiber dial version. Only 150 made of the one I have. I have about a dozen different straps, bands, and bracelets for it and wear it all the time. It has a timeless look IMO. My son in laws or grandsons will get this watch.

It's probably expensive because they're numbered, limited edition, hand assembled in Ohio. The movements aren't anything magical, but the materials are pretty nice. For poverty swiss, I would suggest:

Victorinox Maverick or Ambassador (that blue face Ambassador is hot)
    Glycine Combat series
    Hamilton Khaki are damn nice

Or even the Seiko SKX007 / SKX009 look really good on a variety of straps.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    I had a sample set of SL. Found most to be "too much" and way too fuking gourmand. I haven't done extensive testing of the brand, but from what i have tried i won't be looking into them any further.
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    Wasn't a fan of Chergui one bit. After multiple wears, all I got was cinnamon and baby powder. I definitely don't want to smell like baby powder.
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Ive tried Santal Majuscule. Its a nice gourmond sandalwood fragrance. Its not out there, but you have to be ok with gourmands. I havent tried Ambre Sultan, but if you like your ambers on the subtle side, you may want to wait to sample it first.
    I appreciate all the input, I was worried their DNA might make for a risky blind buy, if anything I'll go for Five O'Clock, but now I'm reconsidering the line.

The credits are on Overstock of all places and there isn't anything else more useful I need before they expire, so more frags it is. Anyone have any recommendations in the $~90-160 range off the top?

CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyways really posting because I like the watch man. Googled it up and saw one with a black dial that's quite my style. Is is so expensive because of the movement or the materials used?

Seiko skx007 is a nice watch for budget, I own it.

Rolling in Love is nice I have a few samples. It's not "masculine" but I wear it idgaf

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    SOTD, the GOAT: Gucci Envy.

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A*Men Pure Havane

Dabbed on not sprayed.

.. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So basically A*Men Ultimate = Mugler's take on a blue fragrance by being a poverty Invictus.
    It's not—it's probably, "We've built the ultimate A*Men over this fixative base. Now pony up Prive boys.".

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTN: Xerjoff Al Khatt
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000) nlconst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you give a description of the Kilian? I was looking into it a couple weeks ago but quite a number of people in the comments said it was very feminine smelling.
    Definitely more of a feminine scent. The opening is amazing , the Almond and Vanilla hit straight away. Unfortunately I lost the card we sprayed it on so couldn't say about the dry down smell. A lot of people saying the dry down smell is disappointing from the opening and smells like rotten flowers. Will probably order a 5ml tester first before dropping £200 on it.
    "Your not Michelle, you're supposed to be a girl!"

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD : Givenchy - Gentleman Only Casual Chic

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for sloop:

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

for sloop:

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
    Cant go wrong there! Coal Bro is gets an equally erect dink over this one.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cant go wrong there! Coal Bro is gets an equally erect dink over this one.
    Really fresh and citrusy smelling to me.

More for spring and summer??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scent of the Day. Full transparency, i've never once sprayed this and gotten a whiff of it myself even 30 minutes after. But getting in an elevator after having it on an hour or two, i've gotten compliments on it and people asking about it. A light projector but very enjoyable (to others lol). Should probably reserve this for netflix & chill occasions with the lady. She digs it.

I'm excited because I've got a sample of Areej Le Dore's "War and Peace 2" coming in. The first one sucked so hard.

Then also the luckyscent exclusive "Bortnikoff Lucky Oud". Notes: Wild Thai Lotus infused in Indonesian Sandalwood, Tea Rose, Vanilla, Cacao Absolute, Oud from Traat, Bengali Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Styrax
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xLostxAngelx View Post
    A*Men Pure Havane

Dabbed on not sprayed.

Enlighten me on dab vs spray!

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Scent of the Day. Full transparency, i've never once sprayed this and gotten a whiff of it myself even 30 minutes after. But getting in an elevator after having it on an hour or two, i've gotten compliments on it and people asking about it. A light projector but very enjoyable (to others lol). Should probably reserve this for netflix & chill occasions with the lady. She digs it.

I'm excited because I've got a sample of Areej Le Dore's "War and Peace 2" coming in. The first one sucked so hard.

Then also the luckyscent exclusive "Bortnikoff Lucky Oud". Notes: Wild Thai Lotus infused in Indonesian Sandalwood, Tea Rose, Vanilla, Cacao Absolute, Oud from Traat, Bengali Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Styrax
    Musk (and Amber in my expirience) cologne are weird. They last all day on me, but wear very close to the skin and disappear/ reappear. When i wear it and take a shower at the end of the day, im hit with a huge blast of the fragrance.

Lucky Oud sounds interesting, in for review.

SOTM: Aventus.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

The credits are on Overstock of all places and there isn't anything else more useful I need before they expire, so more frags it is. Anyone have any recommendations in the $~90-160 range off the top?
    Went through everything in this price range and narrowed it down to 5:

Bond No. 9 Washington Square
    Chanel Antaeus
    Chanel Egoiste
    Dior Eau Sauvage
    Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense

Anyone particularly like/dislike any of the above?

Went through everything in this price range and narrowed it down to 5:

Bond No. 9 Washington Square
    Chanel Antaeus
    Chanel Egoiste
    Dior Eau Sauvage
    Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense

Anyone particularly like/dislike any of the above?
    Washington Square is so, so good. But be warned.... it's certainly unisex. I have some at home that I wear once in a while and think it smells great. Occasionally I'll catch my wife wearing it and it smells equally nice on her. If you aren't comfortable with a unisex, stay clear of this one. It might lean masculine by a 60/40 split but not much.

edit: just checked in that price range you might also consider:

YSL - Lhomme Parfum Intense
    Mugler - Pure Havane
    Dior - Sauvage EDP
    Last edited by sloop; 01-08-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Originally Posted by playerofwar View Post
    Enlighten me on dab vs spray!
    You literally just missed it a page ago.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1595082321

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

Yo Sloop, did you ever order the free sample from Olfactive Studios? I chose Chypre Shot and liked it quite a bit. I found a deal on a tester on ebay, and bought it. It reminds me a bit of Kilian's Intoxicated with Cardamom and coffee really good. My package arrived today along with a surprise package. I got a gift of Black Phantom from a some friends for my upcoming birthday! And now Chypre Shot is a bit redundant..

Jah we crew now! i can layer with the body wash, lotion and fragrance. I must say this one grew on me. I wasn't a huge fan the very first time i tried it, it was ok to me but now i enjoy it. I also like VUI intense which is somewhat in the same theme.

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Sig line can't be a novel Legacyx's Avatar
    Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is satin mood much better than silk mood? Not big on silk mood at all. Feel like satin is the only big mfk I didn't sample but would like to move on to try some other houses.
    I dont give a f*ck about a b*tch on the internet

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Yo Sloop, did you ever order the free sample from Olfactive Studios? I chose Chypre Shot and liked it quite a bit. I found a deal on a tester on ebay, and bought it. It reminds me a bit of Kilian's Intoxicated with Cardamom and coffee really good. My package arrived today along with a surprise package. I got a gift of Black Phantom from a some friends for my upcoming birthday! And now Chypre Shot is a bit redundant..

Jah we crew now! i can layer with the body wash, lotion and fragrance. I must say this one grew on me. I wasn't a huge fan the very first time i tried it, it was ok to me but now i enjoy it. I also like VUI intense which is somewhat in the same theme.

Nice man! No I forgot all about that actually, the holidays snuck up on me. When's your birthday?

Closed Thread
Page 231 of 301 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast