Closed Thread
Page 218 of 313 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 9368
    Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I have 5 sticky's in the Exercises Section and never saw that much action.

lmao @ expecting reps for knowledge
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strange because I think those are very informative. I repped you about a year ago when I read through those. Reps are kind of a joke/novelty to the forum anyways. One donation thread will give people 4000 rep points and another thread will give people 150 for a similar cause. I donate to almost all of them I see. I actually donated in 2 separate threads where BOZZ was going to rep me but I asked that he rep a couple low rep guys twice instead.

Collecting reps is like collecting bottle caps. Completely useless outside of the bottle cap collecting club. But if you have the most bottle caps in the club, you are THE MAN. lol

They're fun, but I never measure someone's worth/quality by them..

#blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are a sticky whore.

What ever that means.

I really don't know what I'm doing.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    lmao @ expecting reps for knowledge
    Originally Posted by super_tactical View Post
    Strange because I think those are very informative. I repped you about a year ago when I read through those. Reps are kind of a joke/novelty to the forum anyways. One donation thread will give people 4000 rep points and another thread will give people 150 for a similar cause.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't really care one way or the other.

It was just funny how much action you got from one thread. But that's the misc. for you.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    You are a sticky whore.
    I know.

noProcta
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't get me wrong, I don't really care one way or the other.

It was just funny how much action you got from one thread. But that's the misc. for you.

Remember the Japan relief thread. People got Pogued for a $5 donation and twice for a $50. I donated off of bb.com for that cause so it just shows how much of a novelty it is and not srs. Just fun.

I'd rep your stickies in real life: Buy you a beer or 4 for making them.

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Morning

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Czo2rmRhzbg/T3MJVPsJwlI/AAAAAAAA7LQ/Mp67inmvcIU/h301/tumblr_m1knknH9UR1rnidz9o1_500.jpg[/mg]
    Dirty dog.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Remember the Japan relief thread. People got Pogued for a $5 donation and twice for a $50. I donated off of bb.com for that cause so it just shows how much of a novelty it is and not srs. Just fun.
    I've donated in a few of those threads but never commented. I figure let the kids have the reps, since they seem to mean so much to them.

Thanks, man.

Honestly, with those it was more a matter of getting tired of looking at all the sh!tty advice that was being handed out and figured I'd take some of the things I learned the hard way and "pay it forward", so to speak. I wish I'd had a resource as good as bb.com when I started lifting, though for a beginner I imagine it can take some time to sort through what is crap and what is good advice.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish I'd had a resource as good as bb.com when I started lifting, though for a beginner I imagine it can take some time to sort through what is crap and what is good advice.
    ^^^ So much this.

When I was in my teens and twenties it was all bro-science and magazines with bs articles.

I somehow managed to do OK, just because I did it religiously for so long, I guess.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Guess you could paypal him some beer money.

Through in enough for a good cigar too.

Dont be cheap.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

I've donated in a few of those threads but never commented. I figure let the kids have the reps, since they seem to mean so much to them.

Thanks, man.

Honestly, with those it was more a matter of getting tired of looking at all the sh!tty advice that was being handed out and figured I'd take some of the things I learned the hard way and "pay it forward", so to speak. I wish I'd had a resource as good as bb.com when I started lifting, though for a beginner I imagine it can take some time to sort through what is crap and what is good advice.
    True story, if I had of know 10-13yrs ago what I know now...

^^^ So much this.

When I was in my teens and twenties it was all bro-science and magazines with bs articles.

I somehow managed to do OK, just because I did it religiously for so long, I guess.
    Don't get me started on the shocking ab belt I bought once or the Chromium Picolinate pills...

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Guess you could paypal him some beer money.

Through in enough for a good cigar too.

Dont be cheap.
    I prefer to take my dates out in person...

wait what?
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Same here. It was all "my buddy did this and got huge biceps, you should try it!!!" crap. But at least with exercises it doesn't take too long to figure out what works and what doesn't if you're mildly observant and reasonably consistent.

Nutrition advice back then is what was really hard to come by.

Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Same here. It was all "my buddy did this and got huge biceps, you should try it!!!" crap. But at least with exercises it doesn't take too long to figure out what works and what doesn't if you're mildly observant and reasonably consistent.

and Arginine and Ornithine made you huge like steroids.....

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ So much this.

Truth ^

Trial and error were often my best teacher. As a young newbie lifter I learned to listen to my body. Over time I realized that much of the tips and/or supps these 'pros' would spew/suggest, in the name of the almighty dollar, was crap.
    Took me a while to realize it was as much a business as it was a sport. (slow learner)
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Yep. I remember reading an article entitled "the fat you eat is the fat you wear" and subsequently went on a mission to remove every gram of fat that I could from my diet.

facepalm.jpg

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Truth ^

Trial and error were often my best teacher. As a young newbie lifter I learned to listen to my body. Over time I realized that much of the tips and/or supps these 'pros' would spew/suggest, in the name of the almighty dollar, was crap.
    Took me a while to realize it was as much a business as it was a sport. (slow learner)
    "Muscle Confusion" was also a big deal back then. Don't do anything the same from workout to workout! Luckily, I had a big lifter at the gym I was going to that quickly debunked that for me. He told me to just focus on progression, and the light came on.

Yep. I remember reading an article entitled "the fat you eat is the fat you wear" and subsequently went on a mission to remove every gram of fat that I could from my diet.

facepalm.jpg
    I never ate enough in the beginning. No idea at all what "maintenance calories" were or how to calculate them. And of course tracking your macros was damn near impossible - not even sure the nutrition label had all the info back then.

I never ate enough in the beginning. No idea at all what "maintenance calories" were or how to calculate them. And of course tracking your macros was damn near impossible - not even sure the nutrition label had all the info back then.
    At the VERY beginning I didn't, but right when I was starting to get serious a couple guys that were bigger than me got jobs where I worked. Until they started there everyone at that warehouse was impressed with my physique. These two guys dwarfed me. I was pissed. LMAO.

Then I noticed their lunches. They each used to bring one of those broiled chickens in the foil bag every day. Just devoured it all, and followed that up on breaks with piles of pasta.

I took note and changed my eating habits.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Muscle Confusion" was also a big deal back then. Don't do anything the same from workout to workout! Luckily, I had a big lifter at the gym I was going to that quickly debunked that for me. He told me to just focus on progression, and the light came on.
    Had something similar that helped me.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

facepalm.jpg
    Did this as well. Lost tons of fat!

...and muscle.

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Truth ^

Yeah, the only supplements I take now are whey protein and Creatine every now and then.

I cringe every time I see a new weight loss or muscle building commercial.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    [IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/caddrafter42/oldest_remote_control.jpg[/MG]
    If only...

#blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If only...

Well I hear it can run out of battery power about a year into the marriage :/
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    Well I hear it can run out of battery power about a year into the marriage :/
    I musta used the Walmart batteries. Hahaha
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

I musta used the Walmart batteries. Hahaha
    You and many more

My name is Mark.

Lulz @ the misc. "ban request" thread now bing a sticky.

Lulz @ the misc. "ban request" thread now bing a sticky.
    Yeah, I just saw that.

Must be finals.

*yawn*

Happy Friday, snaps.

Got my kids this weekend.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    You are a sticky whore.

What ever that means.

I really don't know what I'm doing.

ewwe

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's Friday.

I'm in mega George Costanza mode.

I plan on making "it move" tonight and blowing my pay check.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bro-scienced my through about 15 years worth, feel like an idiot. Finally fixed myself over the last 18mos. I had a "muscule confusion" conversation at the gym yesterday. I told this kid that in between sets, I like to grab my bag and head for the door like I am leaving, then run back to the bench and do another set. My muscle are always confused, lol.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

Closed Thread
Page 218 of 313 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast