Closed Thread
Page 212 of 284 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 8495
    Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ViktorFrankl View Post
    So, I injured my back about 2.5 years ago doing high bar back squats. Since that injury, I've sworn off deadlifts and squats. I really miss squats though, so I'm gradually starting back up with some light front squats. Doing a little research, I came across

http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-c...o-front-squats

Front squats are much more comfortable for me, but I always figured they had a disadvantage as far as muscle recruitment. What's with the prevalence of back squats relative to front squats?
    I stopped back squatting and only front squat now. For sure recruits more quads than posterior chain, but it's not some kind of quad isolation like a lot of people tend to think. Leg gains been going strong
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    So, I injured my back about 2.5 years ago doing high bar back squats. Since that injury, I've sworn off deadlifts and squats. I really miss squats though, so I'm gradually starting back up with some light front squats. Doing a little research, I came across

Front squats are much more comfortable for me, but I always figured they had a disadvantage as far as muscle recruitment. What's with the prevalence of back squats relative to front squats?
    I see them more as an accsessory but I am sure Reko uses them as main quad exercise.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Prednisone666 View Post
    going out to an extraordinarily nice restaurant tonight

planning to get sloppy drunk and get kicked out while screaming misc memes and asking people if they are aware/even lift
    Sounds like perfect plan, have a great time dude!

How did you injured your back? Curious to know..

I like front squats and a lot! If you just can do them they'll be good for substituting regular squats imo
    My BULK: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156540373

Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lels inb4 mikewines negs me
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heavy bench sets are giving me the worst lower back cramps lately. I used to run into these a year or two back when I was benching with an insanely high arch. I've backed off on the arch quite a bit since then but they've been killing me the past few weeks. I nailed all my bench reps but I couldn't even do one OHP rep without it cramping back up.
    Any thoughts? Volume work never bothers me, I always crush my 5x5 bench painlessly. It's just that one heavy set at the end of the week.

Still got my PR
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reko1993 View Post
    I stopped back squatting and only front squat now. For sure recruits more quads than posterior chain, but it's not some kind of quad isolation like a lot of people tend to think. Leg gains been going strong
    Nice, I've been doing pistols lately and thought they were going well, but I decided to try front squats the other day and there just isn't a comparison

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    I see them more as an accsessory but I am sure Reko uses them as main quad exercise.
    Def have always felt them more in my quads, but that study cited in that article threw me off

Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Sounds like perfect plan, have a great time dude!

How did you injured your back? Curious to know..

I like front squats and a lot! If you just can do them they'll be good for substituting regular squats imo
    I'm not really sure honestly, I think it was limited hamstring flexibility leading to pelvic tilt deep in the lift. Sharp pain coming up from below parallel. Was 99% sure I herniated a disc - horrible pain for 3 weeks, moderate pain for another 5 after that, and somewhat consistent mild pain ever since. Radiating unilateral leg pain, positive straight leg raise, etc. The sciatica has gone away though, and I've been working on maintaining glute tone to avoid the pelvic tilt and that's relieved my daily pain as well, so I'm wondering if it was MSK. Don't understand where the radiating pain would have come from if it wasn't neuropathic. Never went to the doc though, was too busy with school

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    Heavy bench sets are giving me the worst lower back cramps lately. I used to run into these a year or two back when I was benching with an insanely high arch. I've backed off on the arch quite a bit since then but they've been killing me the past few weeks. I nailed all my bench reps but I couldn't even do one OHP rep without it cramping back up.
    Any thoughts? Volume work never bothers me, I always crush my 5x5 bench painlessly. It's just that one heavy set at the end of the week.

Still got my PR
    [youtube]N0cURQy7flU[/youtue]
    god damn, you're strong as hell for your size. Your avi also looks about 40 pounds heavier than your listed weight

SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SomeUKBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

planning to get sloppy drunk and get kicked out while screaming misc memes and asking people if they are aware/even lift
    Ha! Do us proud!
    My log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156680083

-- Lean Bulkers Crew --
    Eat without using hands to save gains crew

Approximate milk consumption over 8 months of bulking

Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on terrible back crew

might just stop trying to satisfy people on the internet and not do squats or deads, I don't think I care enough about lower body gains to invest significant time and effort into getting those movements down 100%
    Bench 280x1 Dead 415x1 OHP 185x1, Chins 90x5x5 Goals: 200x1 OHP, 100x5x5 chins, 315x1 Bench, 225 Front Squat
    *Sh!tty chest, bis, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, tris, forearms, glutes, abs crew*
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160399581
    Bulged discs crew Long femurs crew

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftDrive View Post
    I've had so much tension in my right trap + neck + upper back that it's causing tension headaches. Idk wtf the deal is. Tried stretching and lacrosse ball, helped a bit but not much.

Summoning Mike

Strong double post
    Just one pillow but it's a ******* pillow and isn't very comfortable. Kinda hard and lumpy.

Yeah now that I think about it I was feeling some tightness in that area for a few days in the gym before it got bad. Mostly during OHP like you said and especially during facepulls.
    You likely over recruit those muscles in facepulls especially. You have to cue your self -"shoudlers down and back" in order to prevent the traps from taking over. Is it on the same hand you do all of your computer mouse work with?

Ahahaha literally couldn't stop laughing out loud. In4videos.

^That's a shame, I think you'd be fine if you stop trying to ATG if you don't have to adequate mobility (which likely generated the injury). However, I see nothing wrong with front squatting if that's what you prefer, just realize that your posterior chain may suffer due to that decision. Post up a BW squat video, I'm curious to see what your stance/mechanics/etc. look like.

EDIT: Reading full text of paper atm, will report back on those findings.

However, this a direct quote from the author of that BM article: "Push your hips back like you’re sitting down in a chair. Keep your knees behind the front of your toes during the entire movement." Which I would disagree with 100%. The front squat is different than the back squat in that you want to think about sitting down in btw you legs, NOT back. Dan Green made a video about this that has been posted in here. And have you ever tried to front squat WITHOUT your knees going over your toes? Yeah, it's not going to be pretty. Old myths die hard in strength and conditioning I guess...

Originally Posted by Reko1993 View Post
    Lels inb4 mikewines negs me
    Never negged anyone crew.

in on terrible back crew

might just stop trying to satisfy people on the internet and not do squats or deads, I don't think I care enough about lower body gains to invest significant time and effort into getting those movements down 100%
    ^There's more to squats/DLs than just strength gains, they're basic movement patterns that everyone should have/re-learn. If you lose them, what's going to happen when you go to pick up your groceries or your kid one day? Your back is going to hurt? Why? B/c it's weak from not training it and your mechanics are poor. Weight isn't only about muscle and strength gains, it's about movements, preserving bone mass as you age, preventing sarcopenia, giving you improved mobility, etc, etc. You may not care about them now, but what about in 10 or 20 years if a disk starts to degenerate from poor motor patterns? Will that be the motivation necessary to get your started on the right path? Sometimes pain is what it takes to motivate folks to make the right decision, but I hope that's not the case for you.
    Last edited by MikeWines; 03-28-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)

Front squats are good if you particularly want to work your quads. I only do back squats because I can't hold the barbell in front of me. My glutes and hamstrings also need a lot of work.

In other news, I usually eat 2350 calories on a workout today but today I have had 3035 thus far. I shouldn't have bought my student's Reese's for her fundraiser or eaten all that fruit or gone to Johnny Rockets. Maybe I should just try to sleep now so I won't need to eat any more today.

hold me LBC
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah Mike I actually just started doing facepulls a few weeks ago and it's bugged my traps/neck every time. Might have to switch to rear delt flies. I can't even lift right now though I guess I'll just keep stretching and lacrosse ball rolling it

LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [img]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7586/p1050716p.jpgg]

Approximate milk consumption over 8 months of bulking
    Lookin huge Vik! Strong bulk

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    Front squats are good if you particularly want to work your quads. I only do back squats because I can't hold the barbell in front of me. My glutes and hamstrings also need a lot of work.

In other news, I usually eat 2350 calories on a workout today but today I have had 3035 thus far. I shouldn't have bought my student's Reese's for her fundraiser or eaten all that fruit or gone to Johnny Rockets. Maybe I should just try to sleep now so I won't need to eat any more today.

hold me LBC
    Front squats require much more ankle, hip, and thoracic spine mobility, hence why most can't do them.

^In regards to your mindset towards food, the fact that you believe ^that^ is normal is slightly disconcerting. Most folks don't think like that fihe...

Yeah Mike I actually just started doing facepulls a few weeks ago and it's bugged my traps/neck every time. Might have to switch to rear delt flies. I can't even lift right now though I guess I'll just keep stretching and lacrosse ball rolling it
    Try a few different angles for the traps and GO SLOW. The slower the better but make sure you're taking in good, deep breaths to help those muscles relax.

B.S. Exercise Science

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    ^In regards to your mindset towards food, the fact that you believe ^that^ is normal is slightly disconcerting. Most folks don't think like that fihe...
    What's not normal? Going to sleep now? But I woke up at 5:30am and it's 8:30pm here! I've also had a long day anyway.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    What's not normal? Going to sleep now? But I woke up at 5:30am and it's 8:30pm here! I've also had a long day anyway.
    Thinking "o I shouldn't had this or that or go here to eat." If you enjoyed those foods and those who were there to share in your company, then great. Enjoy it and move on. Don't focus so much on one day, think long term.
    B.S. Exercise Science

Great vids Mike thank you! I was just wondering how to roll the top of my traps. I was trying to do it laying on the ground like an idiot haha

ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes you just have to live in the moment and then move on. Last Friday I went out with coworkers and got a burger with ham, bacon, mayo, cheese, and texas toast grilled cheeses as the bun on both sides. Crushed it easy, table spent $700 on foods, drinks, and shots. Woke up 185.5 and since then have not dropped much of the bloat.

Just accept that binges on a surplus will keep you above your old weight and if you care that much then mini cut. Otherwise accept that fun > an extra 1-2lbs gained each month. Im still trying to take my own advice though, so dont put me on a pedestal lol
    follow me on IG @ampUP11

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went out for indian food tonight. SO bomb. Couldn't pronounce half of the stuff on the menu, but oh well..

Deep Fried Cheese Potato bombs with three different dipping sauces (lime cilantro, habanero and sweet and sour)

Chicken Tandoori

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ampUP11 View Post
    Sometimes you just have to live in the moment and then move on. Last Friday I went out with coworkers and got a burger with ham, bacon, mayo, cheese, and texas toast grilled cheeses as the bun on both sides. Crushed it easy, table spent $700 on foods, drinks, and shots. Woke up 185.5 and since then have not dropped much of the bloat.

Just accept that binges on a surplus will keep you above your old weight and if you care that much then mini cut. Otherwise accept that fun > an extra 1-2lbs gained each month. Im still trying to take my own advice though, so dont put me on a pedestal lol
    I can confirm, I lived in the moment yesterday, sodium bloat of peace, starting to feel like a fat chit....need to keep pushing though.
    Eat the damn yolk.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can confirm, I lived in the moment yesterday, sodium bloat of peace, starting to feel like a fat chit....need to keep pushing though.
    Lived in this moment tonight for sure.

Never eating indian food before sex EVER again. brb having to fart 1000x while boning.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post

Never eating indian food before sex EVER again. brb having to fart 1000x while boning.
    Dude...
    Eat the damn yolk.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Fuaaaaaaaaaaaark whos ass hurt more his or yours

hehe tymen

Fukn lol ^^

Anyway any of you gents tell me a good foam roller brand to go for? or are they all the same and should I just buy one from wherever?
    Eat the damn yolk.

Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    Fuaaaaaaaaaaaark whos ass hurt more his or yours

hehe tymen
    Bonkies you fckin cheeky kunt I'll wreck you m8!

Anyway any of you gents tell me a good foam roller brand to go for? or are they all the same and should I just buy one from wherever?
    If you already have experience with foam rolling, get one of these:

OR you can make your own homemade version with a 4-6" diameter PVC pice + tape to prevent yourself from sliding on it. <$10 from homedepot. The Rumble Rollers are carried by Dick's Sporting Goods but are around $35-40 for the small one and $65-75 for the large one. The blue one firm and the black is extra firm. I got a blue one but having used a black one as well, it's not that rough that you wouldn't be able to get used to it, especially if you were planning on using the PVC version. IF you make the PVC version, be aware - you can't roll directly on your spine with this one (obviously...).

If you have some extra cash, I'd recommend picking up one of these as well. Got one for Christmas and love it, it makes a lacrosse ball seem like child's play:
    Last edited by MikeWines; 03-29-2014 at 06:00 AM.
    B.S. Exercise Science

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great pull session behind, ridiculous pump and felt overall very strong ( compared to my regular strength and endurance )

But I got a question to ask, which one is better for building back, pull up or chin up?
    My BULK: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156540373

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How often do you guys eat red meat? I only have it like 2x a week maybe as almost all the time I go to the grocery store all I buy is chicken and fish for meat usually. I think I'm gonna start having more red meat though, I wouldn't mind having one red meat meal a rayon average.

IDK, maybe the extra iron will help. Anyone know the amino acid profile compared to chicken?
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    If you already have experience with foam rolling, get one of these:

]
    Just ordered one lol, thanks for info I will def look into once I have the hang of the ones I got, got some different lax balls too.
    Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Great pull session behind, ridiculous pump and felt overall very strong ( compared to my regular strength and endurance )

But I got a question to ask, which one is better for building back, pull up or chin up?
    Overhand grip for me, so pull ups.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Closed Thread
Page 212 of 284 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast