Closed Thread
Page 204 of 358 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 10715
    Mongke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mongke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MarkSuski View Post
    Great progress man, keep up the good work.
    Thanks a lot man I intend to push myself even harder now that I'm seeing all my hard work pay off.

Registered User bradscottfitnes's Avatar
    bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking I packed on about 15 pounds of lean muscle

Here is my before and after. I managed to pack on 15 pounds of lean muscle
    Attached Images

D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by khepri View Post
    lost of eating and hard work, would like to get to 190 by march
    last year (6'0 135)
    ]
    amazing transformation. your first picture is my current status. nice to know that i can look like your recent picture.
    how long did it take?

Registered User FitnessFreaksWo's Avatar
    FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessFreaksWo is not very well liked. (-100)

Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lost of eating and hard work, would like to get to 190 by march
    last year (6'0 135)

recent (6'1 175)
    Mein gott...

What kind of diet were you on?

bones86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mongke View Post
    6 weeks progress extreme dieting extreme training 80% compound exercises, only suppliment i've been using is a vegan optimal health shake xD I've been eating on average 3500-4000 callories a day. It was hard the first week but then my body got used to the heavy eating / lifting. Any tips you guys can give me? I just started a split a week ago so now I'm working out 4-5 times a week as well! Gained 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I'm shooting for 185 lbs by June 1st 2012, I'm currently 155 lbs 6'2
    What does your diet consist of?

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Three and a half years progress.
    150lbs-183lbs.

khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by D4ddy View Post
    amazing transformation. your first picture is my current status. nice to know that i can look like your recent picture.
    how long did it take?
    a little over a year,
    Originally Posted by Anonybrit View Post
    Mein gott...

What kind of diet were you on?
    basically, I made sure i got over 200 g protein and over 3500 cals every day, didnt count anything else

keep upping it a little everytime im not making gains, its around 4000 cals and 250+ g protein
    6k+

Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a little over a year,

basically, I made sure i got over 200 g protein and over 3500 cals every day, didnt count anything else

keep upping it a little everytime im not making gains, its around 4000 cals and 250+ g protein
    Well sheet, your after pic is basically the exact body type I'm going for, I'm on about 3500cals at the moment but perhaps a little low on protein so I've ordered some ON Whey and Casein.

One thing I'm worried about is that 1) I do quite a bit of cardio and 2) the routine my PT set up at the gym doesn't really involve lifting heavy, I'm guessing you were really pushing yourself on the barbells to get these gains?

Mongke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mongke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bones86 View Post
    What does your diet consist of?
    I've eaten gluten free/lactose free for 2 years, so some aspects of my diet would be hard to follow. But I'm sure you could compensate with it for something else.

Daily food intake. (I'm quite the minimalist when it comes to food I keep everything simple, no sauces, nothing.)

Breakfast 9:00: 4 egg whites, 2 pieces of quinoa bread(200 cals/slice) 1 banana and an almond bar (an almond bar is a homemade protein bar i pick up from my local gluten-free bakery.. 400 cals for one of these bad boys). I'm sure you can compensate this for something else though, perhaps a protein bar at your local grocery store. By the way I drink 6 full glasses of water/day too. Anyways this is the diet I've been following for the past 4 weeks, gunna change some things up soon though. I always start the day with a 1000+ cal breakfast. This is a link to the nutritional facts of the almond bars i buy from my local bakery that are provided on their website.. They are literally amazing, If you are interested in what is in them to make them yourself contact me via private message. Talking 400 callories, 10g of protein, 22G of fat, 44G of carbs and so much more good stuff.

11:00: 12 almonds, 20 cashews. OR 1/2 cup of oatmeal

12:30: Vega optimal health shake, a big almond butter sandwhich, banana, cucumber slices

1:30: 1/2 cup of Bobs red gluten free mighty tasty cereal (it's like oatmeal), an orange

3:00: 1/2 cup white rice with aduki beans OR a sandwhich with my crazy heavy high callorie bread :P And I buy this bread from a local gluten free bakery, it's not the gluten free crap you find in safeway or thrifties. This is what the bread is made out of: sorghum flour, organic ground millet, arrowroot flour, quinoa flour, organic brown rice flour, organic ground sunflower seeds, canola oil, free-range eggs, pure oat flour, brown sugar, honey, organic ground flax, organic flax seeds, yeast, xanthan gum, sea salt, organic apple cider vinegar, gelatin, guar gum.

5:00: 12 almonds, 6 rice cakes

6:30: fillet of salmon, usually 200+ grams worth ( salmon is actually great for repairing muscle tissue, as the protein count is insane), 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup of rice, serving of french beans and peas, sometimes potatoes

8:30: banana, 12 cashews

9:30: I'll usually reward myself at this point with a sweet fruit like a kiwi, and eat some corn cakes.

I also usually eat even more than this, this is just an example I guess. I'm always grazing or eating something. Just literally eat like a cow and record everything you eat. I always eat a minimal of 3500 callories/day. The thing that allows me to do this is the breads that I eat. As they are double the callories opposed to normal wheat bread. And the protein bars i get. Sometimes I'll eat 2-3 sandwhichs a day with that bread, it's insane how many callories is in it. Eating like this was hard the first week, but your body will adapt.

As for my workout routine if you are interested I'll tell you my split workout. It consists of mostly compound exercises.
    Last edited by Mongke; 11-06-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    Discipline the mind. Make savage the body.

Registered User bradscottfitnes's Avatar
    bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100) bradscottfitnes is not very well liked. (-100)

Yea Buddy

Good work bro

kristenhot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good

kristenhot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work bro

zycho27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great work to the people on this page! a lot of hard work on this thread! I'll post here in the future

khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) khepri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anonybrit View Post
    Well sheet, your after pic is basically the exact body type I'm going for, I'm on about 3500cals at the moment but perhaps a little low on protein so I've ordered some ON Whey and Casein.

One thing I'm worried about is that 1) I do quite a bit of cardio and 2) the routine my PT set up at the gym doesn't really involve lifting heavy, I'm guessing you were really pushing yourself on the barbells to get these gains?
    1) do less cardio, if you cant, and your not making gains, up your cals
    2) you wont actually make god gains unless you lift heavy, heaviest you can, (4-6 good reps) and up the weight every couple workouts, if your not getting stronger, you're probably not eating enough/working hard enough
    3) also, focus on upping your deadlifts/squats/benchpress
    6k+

killacloudz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres mine. I'm not sure when the first pic was taken, I think it was mid grade 9 and I'm in gr12 right now but I was like that til i started working out beginning of grade 11. So heres 1 year progress. Gained 17 pounds from 113 to my current 130. Still got lots of work to do though.
    Attached Images

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have posted a few pics in here before but i have just recently uploaded like 27 pics from the last 7 years , if you guys checked them out on my page that would be much appreciated and i would LOVE to hear any comments or criticisms on what i can do to improve myself wether it be that i need more mass in a certain area or if i need to cut some flab in another. big ups to all you guys out there wherever your at, out there killing it in the gym and going from stick to thick!!!

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by killacloudz View Post
    Heres mine. I'm not sure when the first pic was taken, I think it was mid grade 9 and I'm in gr12 right now but I was like that til i started working out beginning of grade 11. So heres 1 year progress. Gained 17 pounds from 113 to my current 130. Still got lots of work to do though.
    good job man way to rep the peg.

killacloudz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ihasarmsandlegs View Post
    good job man way to rep the peg.
    Thanks man haha, you're looking pretty solid too!!

iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000)

181lb/82.5kg USPA Powerlifter
    475/305/585

bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodynbeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

20 year transformation

Hey guys,

My name is Paul De Ocampo Australian Filipino natural bodybuilder. Here are my two photo's which are 20 years apart.

Muqsith1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muqsith1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muqsith1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muqsith1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muqsith1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muqsith1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 months of bulking. gained about 14 lbs from 126 to 140 lbs.
    Attached Images

jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmy191990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1 Year apart but only three months of training

This is about three month of training but a year between the pics
    Attached Images

kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100)
    yoo here's my two photos which are just under a year apart, went from 62kg-74kg naturally
    doesn't look like much but yeh.
    Attached Images

RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kastrd View Post
    yoo here's my two photos which are just under a year apart, went from 62kg-74kg naturally
    doesn't look like much but yeh.
    Mirin Nike Air Max

kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100) kastrd is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha best part of the picture
    Originally Posted by RelaxTheBody View Post
    Mirin Nike Air Max

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    a little over a year,

If that was really in a year, you just made me realize that I can do this too. I look like your before pic, it looks like your wrist and hands got thicker too, which is something I really want.

mjwebb87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjwebb87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjwebb87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjwebb87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjwebb87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjwebb87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Reidallaboutit View Post
    My 25th Birthday (Aug, 2010) at 130lbs of skinny fatness

Attachment 3820073

10 months later of bulked up fatness at 165ish (June 23,2011)

Attachment 3820103

15 weeks later (Oct 22, 2011) competed at top of the bantamweight class

Attachment 3820083 **On the left

Attachment 3820093

Attachment 3820113
    Well done thats an amazing transformation !!!

Originally Posted by mjwebb87 View Post
    Well done thats an amazing transformation !!!
    i agree. is this real life
    Rome was not built in a day.
    train hard to fight easy.

eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10) eurozn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

one year's progress

One year now, looking forward to the second one!!

transform.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 204 of 358 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast