Closed Thread
Page 200 of 267 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 8003
    aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    The only thing that has ever been broken was my heart, then i broke that bitch's window!
    How did he like that?

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aclockworkoi View Post
    How did he like that?
    Lold irl
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, yesterday, I did some tricep extensions, and the area around my elbow/tris seem to be hurting. It doesn't feel like DOMS -- almost like a tennis elbow I'd say.

Any ideas on what could have caused it? Thoughts on remedying it?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aclockworkoi View Post
    How did he like that?
    moore and i are on speaking terms
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    moore and i are on speaking terms
    well played

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    Shouldn't you be squatting? Pls go.
    No, I don't know how.
    I'll forever be crappy ROM on squats.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only thing that has ever been broken was my heart, then i broke that bitch's window!
    Would rep if I could.

As in negative rep, because you broke my window.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moore93 View Post
    Would rep if I could.

As in negative rep, because you broke my window.
    I see what you did there
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    So, yesterday, I did some tricep extensions, and the area around my elbow/tris seem to be hurting. It doesn't feel like DOMS -- almost like a tennis elbow I'd say.

Suck it up and work through it. It's probably acute tendinitis. You need to strengthen the joint and supporting muscles. It happens to me when I get back to push-ups after a long time off, and sometimes with bench. I've never worried about it and never had a problem.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Hell yea she's awesome...sounds really good! Maybe you can share some food pRon

730cal
    33.52g fat, 37.06g carbs, 72.05g protein

still only at 1570cal for the day

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz

Tennis elbow is unmistakable, pick something up and hold it out to the side. If you can, it's not tennis elbow. Ive had it twice and it lasted 4-6 months at a time. Switch to a JM press, might be a better alternative as it fires all heads anyway.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Tennis elbow is unmistakable, pick something up and hold it out to the side. If you can, it's not tennis elbow. Ive had it twice and it lasted 4-6 months at a time. Switch to a JM press, might be a better alternative as it fires all heads anyway.
    Sounds like tendonitis vox, does it feel like its on fire?
    Those extension movements that cause inflammation dont heal unless you just stop and let it get better usually. the problem is there is no antagonist muscle to help carry the load from what ive read (bicep)
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

mmm fudge bar

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's probably acute tendinitis. You need to strengthen the joint and supporting muscles. It happens to me when I get back to push-ups after a long time off, and sometimes with bench. I've never worried about it and never had a problem.
    Good point re: acute tendinitis. Maybe I should start taking joint supplements -- heard good things about Glucosamine.

Suck it up and work through it.
    I love you, man.

Well, it's not the same as tennis elbow (played a lot of tennis in high-school and college), but the region of the pain is very similar. Had no idea about JM press -- thank you.

Those extension movements that cause inflammation dont heal unless you just stop and let it get better usually. the problem is there is no antagonist muscle to help carry the load from what ive read (bicep)
    Yeah, it feels like it's on fire, especially when I type or use the mouse (i.e. any movement that actually puts pressure on that area).

Good point re: acute tendinitis. Maybe I should start taking joint supplements -- heard good things about Glucosamine.
    yes

take an anti-inflammatory before working out and ice your elbows if they get bad. Id let them rest for a week however if it is severe.
    I got tendonitis on my elbows from squatting until i started using the form taught by Mark Rippetoe, after a set i literally couldnt raise my elbows as it felt like someone had hit them with a baseball bat and being lit on fire, oddly enough pressing movements didnt aggravate it.
    It hurt SO bad in fact, that i couldnt take the weights off the bar....THAT bad. I had gotten them from lying tricep barbell extensions which i stopped as i feel that is a dangerous exercise to the GH joint.

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    I've had tendinitis issues, once I eliminated skull crushers they ceased. For me, once I got to a higher weight and rep range I was all snap city. Makes since, everyone is different though.

take an anti-inflammatory before working out and ice your elbows if they get bad. Id let them rest for a week however if it is severe.
    I got tendonitis on my elbows from squatting until i started using the form taught by Mark Rippetoe, after a set i literally couldnt raise my elbows as it felt like someone had hit them with a baseball bat and being lit on fire, oddly enough pressing movements didnt aggravate it.
    It hurt SO bad in fact, that i couldnt take the weights off the bar....THAT bad. I had gotten them from lying tricep barbell extensions which i stopped as i feel that is a dangerous exercise to the GH joint.
    High rep band pull downs along with biofreeze did it for me. I need to get more as a matter of fact. (Bought online or at your local chiropractor) Bands are in our store too, lol no shill

MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone, liking this section a lot more than the others. Everyone's a lot more positive and helpful here.
    http://www.instagram.com/MaskedFitness <----my journey from fat to fit.

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just read a thread where a few guys were saying that changes in the mirror from 17% down to 13 are nill. Sucks cause im just now approaching the 17 mark. Opinions on this?

bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

shew0tm8?
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Hmm, I did do skull crushers as part of my tri workouts yesterday. I hadn't done them in a long time, and added them on top of tricep extensions.

Well, I'm going to hold off doing them going forward. And take an ibuprofen or two to see if that helps. Thanks, all.

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Just read a thread where a few guys were saying that changes in the mirror from 17% down to 13 are nill. Sucks cause im just now approaching the 17 mark. Opinions on this?
    I think its bullchit. I change dramatically with just 1-2 pounds.

We drinking toilet water in the misc.

But surely OP will deliver?
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    I think its bullchit. I change dramatically with just 1-2 pounds.
    I'm thinking it's probably bullchit too.

They were saying that you just get smaller and not more cut. I'll just have to take pics every week or two like you suggested and form my own opinion on the matter.

question for ya.

Why is it when i find a thread via google that happens to be in the misc section (ive never posted there) like half of the people in the damn threads are banned?

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    I'm thinking it's probably bullchit too.

They were saying that you just get smaller and not more cut. I'll just have to take pics every week or two like you suggested and form my own opinion on the matter.
    it's bullchit. unless you have like no mass (and you have some mass) there's a big difference in 17 and 13.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

question for ya.

Why is it when i find a thread via google that happens to be in the misc section (ive never posted there) like half of the people in the damn threads are banned?
    Just a high turnover rate. Mostly college age males who once graduate throw the account away. That and the monkeys constantly try to impress one another and it gets out of hand. I get "please IP ban my account" daily.

Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    But surely OP will deliver?
    There were at least two drinkers so far...

Closed Thread
Page 200 of 267 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast