Closed Thread
Page 2 of 308 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bluestorm100
    THanks! I'm sure that with a good Christian father such as yourself he will be. I was never really a serious Christian until about a year ago seriously. a little bit less a few years earlier, or less. I was born and raised Christian but for most of my life, it was just a label. In fact, there were years that I was just a Christian and never went to church. Recently though, I begin to think about it. I had never been baptized but had done several courses to prep for it. I never felt quite ready, in my denomination, Disciples of Christ, you aren't baptized as a baby, you decide to get baptized when you feel ready. I decided to go through with it and on this Father's day, I got baptized. My church had recently built a new sanctuary and it opened father's day. Myself , my little brother ( 18 months younger than me), and a bunch of other kids got baptized. We were the first ones in the new sanctuary to be baptized, so it was kind of cool, plus it was the first father's day that I'd ever gotten to spend with both of my grand fathers and my dad, so it was awesomee. I really started trying to change my life to be a better Christian after I met one of my best freinds Amy. She is one of the smartest people I know, and a very devoute Christian. She was a constant source of inspiration and had wonderful interpretations of the bible and such. It really helped to have a good role model on the road to bettering my relationship with God. I still haven't reached the point where I feel thatI have a great relationship with God, in fact I have quite a few more obstacles to overcome. I also find it hard to be a good Christian in today's society. It's something that I think is important in Christian outreach. It's just hard to find places to outreach and try to change society for the better, and it's even harder to not be pulled in by it. God Bless!
    actually sweetie, im a female..but thats ok
    Body By Nautilus; Brain By Mattel.

Dont hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because you're not.

Eat....lift...sleep....REPEAT!

****NEW PICS ADDED TO WEBSHOTS****

Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

First entry on 2nd page! Alright! lol Sorry, I just had to do it, lol.
    I guess not, maybe this one is....

Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

Originally Posted by luvs2btan05
    actually sweetie, im a female..but thats ok
    Sorry! There's no way to tell on these things. My biggest appologies.

luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvs2btan05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry! There's no way to tell on these things. My biggest appologies.

its ok...no worries
    Body By Nautilus; Brain By Mattel.

Dont hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because you're not.

Eat....lift...sleep....REPEAT!

****NEW PICS ADDED TO WEBSHOTS****

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    hi everybody

delta I did a bit of research on the contemplative christian thing and it seems intriguing
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Hi there everyone. I'll be gone for a week starting tommorow. I just wanted to say goodbye and wish everyone a great week. God Bless you all!!!

BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuilder125 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have a safe week and hope you have a great time may god bless you

Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luvs2btan05
    I hope my son is as strong as a christian as what you are when hes your age!!
    Proverb:22:6: Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread brother!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man! I'm just so sad to see our once almost all Christian country turn to fewer and fewer Christians. It seems like teens left and right are turning away from Christ. God Bless!

It is written:
    2Th:2:3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Yet another fact that the Bible has prophecised!

Originally Posted by drewkowsky
    hi everybody

delta I did a bit of research on the contemplative christian thing and it seems intriguing

Would you like to fill us in?

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Health&vigor
    Would you like to fill us in?
    "Christian Contemplative Prayer is the opening of mind and heart - our whole being - to God, the Ultimate Mystery, beyond thoughts, words and emotions, whom we know by faith is within us, closer than breathing, thinking, feeling and choosing; even closer than consciousness itself. The root of all prayer is interior silence. Though we think of prayer as thoughts or feelings expressed in words, this is only one expression. Contemplative Prayer is a prayer of silence, an experience of God’s presence as the ground in which our being is rooted, the Source from whom our life emerges at every moment.

For the Church's first sixteen centuries Contemplative Prayer was the goal of Christian spirituality. After the Reformation, this living tradition was virtually lost. Today, with cross-cultural dialogue and historical research, the recovery of the Christian contemplative heritage has begun. The method of Centering Prayer, in the tradition of Lectio Divina (praying the scriptures) is contributing to this renewal."

http://www.centeringprayer.com/cntrg...ative%20Prayer

also found this:
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2003/139/15.0.html
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Christian Contemplative Prayer is the opening of mind and heart - our whole being - to God, the Ultimate Mystery, beyond thoughts, words and emotions, whom we know by faith is within us, closer than breathing, thinking, feeling and choosing; even closer than consciousness itself. The root of all prayer is interior silence. Though we think of prayer as thoughts or feelings expressed in words, this is only one expression. Contemplative Prayer is a prayer of silence, an experience of God’s presence as the ground in which our being is rooted, the Source from whom our life emerges at every moment.

For the Church's first sixteen centuries Contemplative Prayer was the goal of Christian spirituality. After the Reformation, this living tradition was virtually lost. Today, with cross-cultural dialogue and historical research, the recovery of the Christian contemplative heritage has begun. The method of Centering Prayer, in the tradition of Lectio Divina (praying the scriptures) is contributing to this renewal."

http://www.centeringprayer.com/cntrg...ative%20Prayer

also found this:
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2003/139/15.0.html
    That sounds like a bunch of new age stuff to me.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On behalf of one of our christian brothers on here by the name of bodybuilder125 who has been unjustly neg repped by some unbelievers I ask that all of my fellow christian brothers please show him some kindness and give him some reps to boost him back into the green.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

hi everybody

awsome I read what you wrote in your thread after this and guess what fellas i'm a christian again, but this time a contemplative christian. what christians of the past called prayer we call today, meditation. the silencing of the mind to experience god/enlightenment?
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Originally Posted by jake24
    On behalf of one of our christian brothers on here by the name of bodybuilder125 who has been unjustly neg repped by some unbelievers I ask that all of my fellow christian brothers please show him some kindness and give him some reps to boost him back into the green.
    it was the opposite for me but it was "just"
    Pyramid Paradigm?

Originally Posted by delta9
    awsome I read what you wrote in your thread after this and guess what fellas i'm a christian again, but this time a contemplative christian. what christians of the past called prayer we call today, meditation. the silencing of the mind to experience god/enlightenment?
    excellent
    can you expand upon the contemplative christian thing?
    Charlie Sheen

excellent
    can you expand upon the contemplative christian thing?
    it's bassically the same thing as being a buddhist. as a buddhist you quest for enlightenment by meditating, studying and contemplating. once you realize that you cannot attain enlightenment (or follow your religious life paradigm in perfection) then you realize again that it's impossible. no one can be enligtened, because YOU don't exist.

buddhist always ask their students this question as a test of enlightenment. if the student answers then he is automatically wrong no matter how elegant his new paradigm is. no matter how good it sounds the student will never be able to answer the teacher. the fact that the student thinks of himself as a student and the buddhist master a teacher, that gives the buddhist master power over the student.

you see it's because that student lives in the world of "symbols/separation", by thinking he is a student to a teacher he separates 2 people which are equal and of the same origin.

by living in the world without symbols the student can become the just like his master buddhist friend while they laugh as another human who lives in the world of symbols calls them master. eventually that student will become a master by entering in the world of no symbols and letting other fellow humans discover by themselves by peaceful means.
    Last edited by delta9; 07-10-2005 at 05:40 PM.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

Originally Posted by delta9
    it's bassically the same thing as being a buddhist. as a buddhist you quest for enlightenment by meditating, studying and contemplating. once you realize that you cannot attain enlightenment (or follow your religious life paradigm in perfection) then you realize again that it's impossible. no one can be enligtened, because YOU don't exist.

buddhist always ask their students this question as a test of enlightenment. if the student answers then he is automatically wrong no matter how elegant his new paradigm is. no matter how good it sounds the student will never be able to answer the teacher. the fact that the student thinks of himself as a student and the buddhist master a teacher, that gives the buddhist master power over the student.

you see it's because that student lives in the world of "symbols/separation", by thinking he is a student to a teacher he separates 2 people which are equal and of the same origin.

by living in the world without symbols the student can become the just like his master buddhist friend while they laugh as another human who lives in the world of symbols calls them master. eventually that student will become a master by entering in the world of no symbols and letting other fellow humans discover by themselves peaceful means.

so becoming a contemplative christian is living in the world of no symbols. beyond words and feelings. and it feels wonderful.

you may think "if your not living according to your feelings then you are living a lie"????????

an answer to that question is "nope it's part of my beliefs man, atheism in the name of god/contemplative christian, ever heard of it?

there is another side to this, by realizing that what you do in this world doesn't matter in the next world then that means you sit back and relax as you go with the flow. since you are no longer fighting or worrying about things you become relaxed, and eventually bored, extremely overwhelmingly bored, so you jump back to being a worried fighter. but you've seen through it and if it gets too troublesome for you then realize that you can again go with the flow and relax.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69
    Job 13:15--

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him...
    Glory Hallelu~YAH!
    Psalms 51:10-13

Animal05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Our preacher preached on strength this past Sunday, and I'll tell you if you want some motivation when you're feeling real bad. Then Psalms 46 is the chapter you need to read, been reading and thinking about that ever since I've read it. Love the thread by the way. It's good to see some more Christians on here.

beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10) beau_zo_brehm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    about time we had a thread like this... instead of those stupid threads that hate on us.

GOD BLESS

edit: I just looked at my rep and now I'm pissed. Yesterday I had +1000 rep points and now I have -2000 because this guy neg repped me saying "die you christian scum".
    Last edited by beau_zo_brehm; 07-11-2005 at 12:10 PM.

mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike7031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone. My names mike and I think this is a great idea for a thread! I am a sold out christian and have been saved for 11 years. I have to ask you guys what you think about this guy posting the "This picture may make some of you feel sad" thread all over the place? I got involved with it yeterday and stuck up for him, but then he posted the same thing about 10 times. I dont know wheather to stick up for him or not now because it seems like he is pushing it way to far.

Originally Posted by mike7031
    Hey everyone. My names mike and I think this is a great idea for a thread! I am a sold out christian and have been saved for 11 years. I have to ask you guys what you think about this guy posting the "This picture may make some of you feel sad" thread all over the place? I got involved with it yeterday and stuck up for him, but then he posted the same thing about 10 times. I dont know wheather to stick up for him or not now because it seems like he is pushing it way to far.
    i wouldn't stand up for him, he's obviously ignoring everyone and forcing it down their throats. if he would have put more thought to it he would have just posted in the religous section and made it like a cheat meal so people will jump on it.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)

Glory be to "The One Above All"...

I see a new thread has been made. What happened to the old one?

Anyways, I would like to give praise the holy father for I am sure he gave me a glimpse of my future.

My goal (not spiritual goal, just career wise) is to become a strength and conditioning specialist (or as I like to call it, Performance Enhancment Consultant).
    Anyways, for the past year or so, I hit a major snag. Without going into detail, let's just say I couldn't afford to go to college, and had to take a year off.
    I had a plan to earn as much money as I could for uni, but this plan fell flat because of situations out of my control.

I thought I would be stuck with my current job for the rest of my life (a job I hate).
    I asked God to show me the way, and to tell if I was to stick with my current job (I hated it, but if it was God's plan, then so be it).

Few days after, I had a dream were they were loads of people (inlcuding me) walking through a gate. I security guard stopped me and I showed him a card. It seemed I was in a massive stadium which was holding loads of games (track and field).
    I saw a sign which seemed to say "O.....20....." but the last two digits were blocked by someones head (I was behind the crowd) and I the word was blurred.
    I then went behind the scene to prep my athletes.

To say I was happy the next day was an understatement. The next few months had me thinking were this was gonna be (I had the dream during janurary). Would I have to move outside london? Away from my family and friends? Would I still even be in this country? A slight panic started to flow through me.

Fast forward to a few days ago and now I know london will be hosting the 2012 olympics. Better yet, it will be held in east london (roughly my area).
    I felt everything was coming to God's plan, until it was overshadowed by those crazy terrorist bomb attacks.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Since there has been a lot of talk about the OT and how it does not make sense, I just want to post the spiritual significance of what some of it means to us:

**The OT blood sacrifices of animals for sins PICTURES the NT sacrifice of
    Jesus and His blood cleansing sin. See

**The physical OT temple PICTURES the NT teaching that WE are the temple
    of the Holy Ghost.
    **The city of Jeruselem is on an hill, true Christians are an city set
    upon an hill Moses lifted up a brass serpent on a pole (those that looked
    at it were saved--those who didn't, perished), Jesus on the cross (those
    that look will live, all else will perish)--see John 3:14
    **Israel in bondage in Egypt, we are in bondage to the world (spiritual
    Egypt)

secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I just want to share a great verse that keeps me going in rough times...

"but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)

To hiphop fans out thier...

If you're a hiphop fan, I ask you to watch the dvd called "the truth about hip hop" pt.1, 2 & 3.

Just finished watching it, and I must say, I've deleted every hiphop track on my PC (nearing 400).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys i'm a fellow christian from New Zealand. Hows everyone doing? Great i hope I don't know if any of you guys have this problem but lately i've had many religious people have approaching me. I've had Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, Mormons and even those krishna people wanting to talk to me about their religion and stuff. Although they are all based around the same thing they do have many different points of view and different interpretations of things. Do you think all these differences really matter? Are some right and some wrong? Any opinions on this would be appreciated.
    Less food means less weight. More weight on bar means get stronger. Guy farts while squatting means great laughter. -Dan John-

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Olifter
    Are some right and some wrong?
    As Christians we all know that they are all wrong.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Olifter
    Hey guys i'm a fellow christian from New Zealand. Hows everyone doing? Great i hope I don't know if any of you guys have this problem but lately i've had many religious people have approaching me. I've had Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, Mormons and even those krishna people wanting to talk to me about their religion and stuff. Although they are all based around the same thing they do have many different points of view and different interpretations of things. Do you think all these differences really matter? Are some right and some wrong? Any opinions on this would be appreciated.
    Just be nice to them (which I'm sure you are) and feel free to tell them that you have no intention of converting.

The Jw's have deified the watchtower commitee (claiming that you must be part of their organization to be saved, when it is GOD who saves-not them), the Catholics have deified the Virgin Mary, and the Mormons beleive in false prophecy (Christ said "Behold, I have fortold you all things"-he said nothing of Joseph Smith)

I find it very disturbing that the JW's don't beleive in blood transfusion......I find that VERY unsettling for some reason. The Bible is very clear on that you shouldn't DRINK blood, but none the less I think this is denying the gift of medicine which God has given to us.

Closed Thread