Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    weapons of mass destruction or not...c'mon, the real reason for the war was to take out Saddam and install a government that would furnish the US with oil at a good price. On top of that, we had to wage war with someone after 9-11. The US's power was compromised...made us look vulnerable. The only answer to this was to show our dominance in battle.
    Do I disagree with the war? No, it had to be done. You always have to save face. It's happened so many other times in history. An example would be the bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The japs had given up, but to save face after the Pearl Harbor bombings Truman bombed them anyway.
    The only thing that hurt us with 9-11 is that we didn't have an enemy we could directly attack back.
    So Bush had to do something, I don't blame him. I don't really care for him as president. The man's unintelligent and has made a campaign of making things not seem as bad as they are in Iraq. Hey, it's a war *cough* police action. People are going to die, it's bad. Just say the truth.

dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Fanatikk
    weapons of mass destruction or not...c'mon, the real reason for the war was to take out Saddam and install a government that would furnish the US with oil at a good price. On top of that, we had to wage war with someone after 9-11. The US's power was compromised...made us look vulnerable. The only answer to this was to show our dominance in battle.
    Do I disagree with the war? No, it had to be done. You always have to save face. It's happened so many other times in history. An example would be the bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The japs had given up, but to save face after the Pearl Harbor bombings Truman bombed them anyway.
    The only thing that hurt us with 9-11 is that we didn't have an enemy we could directly attack back.
    So Bush had to do something, I don't blame him. I don't really care for him as president. The man's unintelligent and has made a campaign of making things not seem as bad as they are in Iraq. Hey, it's a war *cough* police action. People are going to die, it's bad. Just say the truth.
    Typical liberal slop, we bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima just to look tough, HELLO HELLO ANYBODY HOME??? Japan had to face an unconditional surrender, no deals. Also, if the Emperor surrendered, he most likely would have fallen to a military coup.

I Like Ike, We Like Ike Iron_Ike's Avatar
    Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uh, no. The Japanese wouldn't surrender even after the first bombing. It was only until the second that they finally surrendered.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

Originally posted by bbott

So now all the Bush haters can shut their pie holes

why o why can't people understand that there are more then one reasons why people hate that guy, i know this might come has a shock to u

Prima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bush can find as many WMDs and Saddams as he wants, but if the economy doesn't show any positive signs, forget about re-election.

52 Wins 4 Loses 49 KOs Deadgame's Avatar
    Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

Originally posted by Prima
    Bump. And, they're gonna have a hard time convincing me (and probably a lot of other people too) the weapons haven't been planted by our government.
    yes and the Us didn't go to the moon neither!In fact I bet the Us planted those mortars years ago
    Last edited by Deadgame; 01-10-2004 at 05:19 PM.
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

52 Wins 4 Loses 49 KOs Deadgame's Avatar
    Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Esmir03
    if he cares so much about chemical wepons instead of oil he would go to N.Korea

N.Korean dictator said he is not afraid to use his wepons. In 10 years if nothing is done to stop N.Korea there going to be the most powerfull country.

Bush wants oil, and is going aftre Muslim countries.

if he wants to get rid of terrorist why is he not going to Phillipians or other countries.

I hope he loses the election and Howard Dean or Kerry wins

"The U.S. administration had cited the threat of illicit weapons of mass destruction as a principle reason for launching war on Iraq in March last year. But no such weapons were found. "

tells you how much of wepons they found so far...NONE
    If you actually knew what you were talking about you would not be talking. N Korea is on the verge of self emploding. In ten years or less many predict N. Korea will not be able to afford a military anymore. Why send all those americans to invade Korea when Nkorea will fix the problem. Why do you think they are begging and pleading for the US to send money in exchange for stopping their nuclear program? It kills me how people just run with anything they hear and assume they know what they are talking about.
    Last edited by Deadgame; 01-10-2004 at 05:18 PM.
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by dave22
    Typical liberal slop, we bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima just to look tough, HELLO HELLO ANYBODY HOME??? Japan had to face an unconditional surrender, no deals. Also, if the Emperor surrendered, he most likely would have fallen to a military coup.
    Uhhh nice...name calling

uhh Hello!!! Japan had basically given up...as in there would be no attack of the U.S. homeland.. all that was left was negotiating surrender. Yes, they wanted a conditional surrender..basically the only condition was leaving their emporer in power...which Truman granted anyway..even after the bombings. If we didn't bomb, Japan still would have given up because Stalin's troops were about to invade Japan's homeland giving an inevitable surrender..

So there was no threat to the US homeland, the war could have ended without the bombs...yet, we still bombed killing thousands of people. Yes, it had to be done..we couldn't let the Soviet Union end the war..We had to. We had to save face.

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

Originally posted by midian
    why o why can't people understand that there are more then one reasons why people hate that guy, i know this might come has a shock to u
    Bump. Like the environment for instance.

I Like Ike, We Like Ike Iron_Ike's Avatar
    Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uhhh nice...name calling

uhh Hello!!! Japan had basically given up...as in there would be no attack of the U.S. homeland.. all that was left was negotiating surrender. Yes, they wanted a conditional surrender..basically the only condition was leaving their emporer in power...which Truman granted anyway..even after the bombings. If we didn't bomb, Japan still would have given up because Stalin's troops were about to invade Japan's homeland giving an inevitable surrender..

So there was no threat to the US homeland, the war could have ended without the bombs...yet, we still bombed killing thousands of people. Yes, it had to be done..we couldn't let the Soviet Union end the war..We had to. We had to save face.
    Japanese weren't going to surrender if we hadn't bombed them. The main decision for dropping the bombs was because the United States would have to send thousands of troops to fight and a lot of them would die. To drop the bomb would be the easiest way to not lose any men and make a large military strike. You are correct in a way, that the US wanted to show the Soviet Union that we had a militarily superiority to them with the bombing.

Jimineye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uhhh nice...name calling

Your history sounds a little for lack of better words different. Japan was no where close to surrendering. We almost had to send troops into Japan's mainland because they weren't surrendering. Also, they were strapping grenades to themselves and doing kamikaze charges on U.S troops. Also as someone stated, after we dropped the first nuke on Japan, they didn't surrender. It took 2 bombs to have Japan surrender.

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jimineye
    Your history sounds a little for lack of better words different. Japan was no where close to surrendering. We almost had to send troops into Japan's mainland because they weren't surrendering. Also, they were strapping grenades to themselves and doing kamikaze charges on U.S troops. Also as someone stated, after we dropped the first nuke on Japan, they didn't surrender. It took 2 bombs to have Japan surrender.
    Bump. You have to remember to that their emperor was to them what Osama is to the muslims. People would literally die for him. There was no way they were close to surrendering. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with dropping the bomb, only that they were no where near close to surrendering.

ZMA2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...q_chemicals_dc

So now all the Bush haters can shut their pie holes... If these tests come back positive bush is going to OWN the election. MWHAHAHA

Let the arguing/debate begin !!!
    However, US officials played down the find, saying the shells were probably left over from Saddam Hussein's 1980-88 war with Iran.
    Source

Hate to burst your bubble, but they are probably weapons the US funded or possibly gave to Iraq.

BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    watch the news, ever week they show N.Korea couple of times.

I also saw on 60 min and 20/20.

so why dont you get real.
    you said they would be the strongest country if i'm not mistaken. Thats just dumb. China is the most likely country to surpass the US and even if the N. Korean military did surpass ours (very unlikely) our economy would still be light years better and so we could out produce them and bring them down.
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by devl
    I really don't care if there are weapons of mass destruction or not, I'm not voting for Bush based on other things. The war in iraq has the least to do with it.
    Big bump on that. "now all the Bush haters can shut their pie holes".......Uh..no.
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'Do you believe in my God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

Esmir03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by devl
    Bump. You have to remember to that their emperor was to them what Osama is to the muslims. People would literally die for him. There was no way they were close to surrendering. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with dropping the bomb, only that they were no where near close to surrendering.
    and what is O**** to Muslims?

nothing, just a murderer.

look dont post dumb **** like this. I feel offended. I'm Muslim and I know alot of Muslims that would kill him if they had a chance. I would do it myself.

Just couse couple of retards chose to fallow them, dont mean everyone alse supprorts him.

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

When there are satellites that could tell when you take a ****, and how many paper rolls you use to wipe your ass, I doubt that if Saddam would have done anything with them, it would go unnoticed.
    i guess these magic satellites must be down at the moment...othewise Bush wouldn't be so desperate to find Osama Bin Laden.

Skullder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and what is O**** to Muslims?

nothing, just a murderer.

look dont post dumb **** like this. I feel offended. I'm Muslim and I know alot of Muslims that would kill him if they had a chance. I would do it myself.

Just couse couple of retards chose to fallow them, dont mean everyone alse supprorts him.
    bump..devl wins the award for most ignorant statement i've seen all day.

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Skullder
    bump..devl wins the award for most ignorant statement i've seen all day.
    More like he probably meant fundamentalist muslims but..oh well.
    "Millions of mother****ers dead just because they gave the wrong answer to the "God" question:

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

Skullder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mariners216
    More like he probably meant fundamentalist muslims but..oh well.
    oh well indeed

AKM00se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...q_chemicals_dc

So now all the Bush haters can shut their pie holes... If these tests come back positive bush is going to OWN the election. MWHAHAHA

Let the arguing/debate begin !!!
    Shut their pie holes? Hehehe... It doesn't matter what Bush does or does not do, there is no reasoning behind their hate, therefore, no reasoning will stop them. They are pussified, wussified, and too idiotically stubborn to butch up and ever admit they are wrong.

Concerning the WMDs; some will claim they were planted, others that it is not enough proof, some will say that it doesn't matter; they hate Bush for other reasons, etc., etc. blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda...

In the end, no matter what is found, no matter how many of their ignorant spewings are shown to be without substance, they will continue to hate Bush. They want their political power back, and like a spoiled three year old, they will go on stomping their feet and screaming in hopes of getting their way.

Personally, I find it highly entertaining.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you know he meant a certain group of muslims, not every single damned one, duh

everyone rememebr them celebrating in the streets bc of 9-11?? yeah, theres also QUITE a few who follow him and his kind and are willing to die for it() so toughen up a bit Esmir, noneed to be offended by it... his comment was true for alarge group of people just as what u said is true

Re: Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

Originally posted by AKM00se
    blah, blah, blah,
    Sums up your post pretty well I think.

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

AKM00se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

Originally posted by mariners216
    Sums up your post pretty well I think.
    Hit a nerve with you, didn't I? [chuckle]

.BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .BrokeN. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bush can find as many WMDs and Saddams as he wants, but if the economy doesn't show any positive signs, forget about re-election.

I just had to step in here. Did you go to any schooling? The effects we are going through right now are from the Clinton administration, just how it works chief. Being as large as the economy is things just don't happen overnight. And as for people still pissing about this being a oil issue, get some self esteem. you really think we would support this war with the budget we did just for a couple bucks worth of oil? Jajajajaj.. Bottom line is, nobody on these boards or anyone you know has more information about whats going on over there and what to do about it than the President and his advisors. You think you can make decisions like you do and think your opinion matters just going by what you hear on the 6 o'clock news. You can not possibly know all of the facts that go into things of this caliber, no one at our level does, so just go home.

Originally posted by .BrokeN.
    I just had to step in here. Did you go to any schooling? The effects we are going through right now are from the Clinton administration, just how it works chief.
    Presidents really don't have that big of an effect on the economy..

'Do you believe in God?'
    'No.'
    BANG!

'Do you believe in God?
    'Yes'
    'No.'
    BANG!"

Originally posted by .BrokeN.
    I just had to step in here. Did you go to any schooling?

I forgot more about schooling than you will ever know.

The effects we are going through right now are from the Clinton administration, just how it works chief. Being as large as the economy is things just don't happen overnight.

Exactly. 4 years have passed, Bush could've done something worthwhile to help the economy instead of going halfway around the world mongering a war.

And as for people still pissing about this being a oil issue, get some self esteem. you really think we would support this war with the budget we did just for a couple bucks worth of oil? Jajajajaj.. Bottom line is, nobody on these boards or anyone you know has more information about whats going on over there and what to do about it than the President and his advisors. You think you can make decisions like you do and think your opinion matters just going by what you hear on the 6 o'clock news. You can not possibly know all of the facts that go into things of this caliber, no one at our level does, so just go home.
    You're a funny dude...and I mean funny in a stupid way. Now, before I dismiss your pointless drivel, I'll make several points:

You're an insignificant piece of ****, and....nevermind, that about sums it up.

Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ezrhino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're a funny dude...and I mean funny in a stupid way. Now, before I dismiss your pointless drivel, I'll make several points:

You're an insignificant piece of ****, and....nevermind, that about sums it up.
    Wow. Real mature.

Originally posted by Ezrhino
    Wow. Real mature.
    I'm busy. Can I ignore you some other time?

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chemical Weapons have been FOUND in iraq!!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    traces...on weapons thatve been buried for 10 years....

if its true its something, but hardly justifies

just my 0.02
    Bump, I somehow doubt this small arsenal will constitute all the hype and destruction by itself.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.