Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DeathByEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think its people who bought overpriced. I think they are buying what they can online for reg price when its avail, then trying to resell at a jacked up price to take advantage. Or just trying to sell used stuff they dont use anymore from many years ago for a massive profit.

I messaged one guy on craigslist just because he as a A Hole telling people don;t low ball me when he had the price double what you can buy it new for.

Another guy on ******** marketplace wanted more for a used set of Rogue Trolly arms then they are new. He said they were not avail, which he is wrong, you can buy a set new right now and could for over a month.

In the end, its best to be patient. Me Id rather just buy new from the company as they get in stock. I have enough that nothing is a rush,

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Those two items have to be in the 'Hall of Shame' for incredibly overpriced nonsense.
    his stuff is great though. Someone here bought a few things before he started listing online
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    his stuff is great though. Someone here bought a few things before he started listing online
    Do you have any examples of his great stuff? The stuff posted so far doesn't look like anything special, and certainly not 3k+ special. 100# 2" handle non-loadable farmer implements? What's the point?

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Do you have any examples of his great stuff? The stuff posted so far doesn't look like anything special, and certainly not 3k+ special. 100# 2" handle non-loadable farmer implements? What's the point?
    In terms of stuff he had custom fabricated, I haven't heard of any of that selling to my knowledge. But In terms of his other stuff, I've had customers who've bought his powerlift Half rack, Hampton Gel Grip Dumbbells, York Round Head Dumbbells, Precor bench and machine, and other machine he had available

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DeathByEagle View Post
    I don't think its people who bought overpriced. I think they are buying what they can online for reg price when its avail, then trying to resell at a jacked up price to take advantage. Or just trying to sell used stuff they dont use anymore from many years ago for a massive profit.

I messaged one guy on craigslist just because he as a A Hole telling people don;t low ball me when he had the price double what you can buy it new for.

Another guy on ******** marketplace wanted more for a used set of Rogue Trolly arms then they are new. He said they were not avail, which he is wrong, you can buy a set new right now and could for over a month.

In the end, its best to be patient. Me Id rather just buy new from the company as they get in stock. I have enough that nothing is a rush,
    The US is a free market. Sellers can sell for whatever price they choose and buyers can choose to either buy or not buy. Macy's has over a 300% markup on their jewelry. Pet supply stores markup their food 30-50% and their toys 50-75%. A set of Black Iron dumbbells starts at what? About $13K? How much profit do you think there is in that figure? Are you sending them hate mail also? The bottom line is that the market value is whatever people will pay for it. When demand falls, the price will go with it. You kicking and screaming isn't going to change anything.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Really? I think a trap bar that was hogged out of a 2" think stainless plate was pretty special.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really? I think a trap bar that was hogged out of a 2" think stainless plate was pretty special.
    I think that trap bar is kinda cool . . . But certainly not 4 figure cool.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    The US is a free market. Sellers can sell for whatever price they choose and buyers can choose to either buy or not buy. Macy's has over a 300% markup on their jewelry. Pet supply stores markup their food 30-50% and their toys 50-75%.
    Agree, a buddy of mine used to work for a high end audio store and was able to buy things at cost as a store manager. The markup in that industry would make people sick, I loaded up on Monster cables for around 75% off and outdoor speakers for less than half the market price.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Really. It's a neat novelty thing but nothing special in terms of functionality.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    The US is a free market. Sellers can sell for whatever price they choose and buyers can choose to either buy or not buy. Macy's has over a 300% markup on their jewelry. Pet supply stores markup their food 30-50% and their toys 50-75%. A set of Black Iron dumbbells starts at what? About $13K? How much profit do you think there is in that figure? Are you sending them hate mail also? The bottom line is that the market value is whatever people will pay for it. When demand falls, the price will go with it. You kicking and screaming isn't going to change anything.
    It's such a simple concept. I don't know why some don't get it.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    It's such a simple concept. I don't know why some don't get it.

To be fair, most people really aren't all that bright.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||