Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hiaw View Post
    okay...? Then don't go to china friend. We all have preferences. Dont know why you feel the need to tell me about it. It's not like i value your opinion. Youre a nobody on the internet
    ok you clearly valued my opinion since you replied not once, but twice. i got you here, so admit it

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've missed my flight before for being 20 minutes late to check out (underestimated the amount of time it would take the train to get to the airport). And no they don't usually refund unless you have an extreme emergency that caused you to be late. It's no big deal, happens to most people who aren't experienced flyers.

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    It's you again. You started any lifting programs yet?

I dunno about the whole racism towards Asians though. I never felt a victim of it. Might be different in aus. You ever see those blm videos of them being victims all the time? Is that something you can relate to?

I remember last thread you were claiming racism when everyone was just calling you a pussy for not lifting properly. Then you go on to claim it was directed towards Chinese and went on some Muslim rant
    nah im only lifting to chase endorphins for now. Once i have learnt to appreciate lifting ill get serious and follow a program.
    Also i dont know about you but my familys kitchen is absolutely lacking. It doesnt have anything i can use to make meals efficiently. Im looking to buy a steamer and casserole pot. It's just ****ing sad man. We only have woks and other chinese bull****. No wonder chinese people are so skinny.

Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000) Hiaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    ok you clearly valued my opinion since you replied not once, but twice. i got you here, so admit it
    replying doesnt mean you value the opinion. If someone replied and called you out for saying something retarded does it mean they value your opinion? You'd be retarded to think so.

It's one of those "if you say dont care why do you reply?" scenarios. The very fact that your post did not dissuade me one tiny bit about china means exactly that i do not value your opinion.

Use your brain, kid.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also i dont know about you but my familys kitchen is absolutely lacking. It doesnt have anything i can use to make meals efficiently. Im looking to buy a steamer and casserole pot. It's just ****ing sad man. We only have woks and other chinese bull****. No wonder chinese people are so skinny.
    I find it hard to believe a chinese family kitchen is lacking in anything to cook meals effectively. What do y'all eat - microwave meals?

A wok and some pots/pans is all you need.

Make some pasta/bolognese. Stop looking for excuses you weak subhuman.

Quit fukking whining and fist yourself.
    fist yourself

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    I find it hard to believe a chinese family kitchen is lacking in anything to cook meals effectively. What do y'all eat - microwave meals?

A wok and some pots/pans is all you need.

Make some pasta/bolognese.

Quit fukking whining and fist yourself.
    dont kid yourself. I bet you put a lot of effort in the kitchen. 50% of bodybuilding is in the kitchen

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    ^

lol. Asians are the mexicans of australia.
    Does Australia have a wall?

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont kid yourself. I bet you put a lot of effort in the kitchen. 50% of bodybuilding is in the kitchen
    It's not hard to cook a meal.

Put down the Pokemon cards and go try.
    fist yourself

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These reds are getting harder and harder to tell if troll or not these days... must be survival of the fittest with the amount being banned every week
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    It's not hard to cook a meal.

Put down the Pokemon cards and go try.
    i dont know about you but i cannot stomach the same chicken breast and broc**** and rice everyday. Btw the rice cooker method of cooking rice is retarded. Cooking it in a pot takes 20 minutes while a rice cooker takes an hour. The chinese has it all wrong.

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nah im only lifting to chase endorphins for now. Once i have learnt to appreciate lifting ill get serious and follow a program.
    Chinese food is fantastic for lifters, I'm 5'11" 110kg/242lbs and I eat Chinese food all the time. It's high in sodium which can be balanced by eating potassium rich food (fruit/veg) and drinking a bit more water.

Just eat more of whatever you're eating now and don't ever fuking disrespect your own family again saying they only have "woks and other chinese bull****".

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    replying doesnt mean you value the opinion. If someone replied and called you out for saying something retarded does it mean they value your opinion? You'd be retarded to think so.

It's one of those "if you say dont care why do you reply?" scenarios. The very fact that your post did not dissuade me one tiny bit about china means exactly that i do not value your opinion.

Use your brain, kid.
    no its still value. if there was none you wouldve ignored it. cmon just admit it i got you once again

Originally Posted by tokelift View Post
    Chinese food is fantastic for lifters, I'm 5'11" 110kg/242lbs and I eat Chinese food all the time. It's high in sodium which can be balanced by eating potassium rich food (fruit/veg) and drinking a bit more water.

Just eat more of whatever you're eating now and don't ever fuking disrespect your own family again saying they only have "woks and other chinese bull****".
    **** filial piety. I disrespect my family as much as i want. Old wave migrants are more old fashioned than new chinesee migrants from T1 cities. You and i got brought up under old chinese culture that is no longer relevant in china.

Also what generation chinese-uk are you? I've heard things like chinese people changing their surnames into english names. The racism is unreal. But you look really muscular so i guess it has nullifed a lot of the racism from you. I don't know why western born and raised chinese didn't think of this in previous generations. All chinese people living in the west needs to lift or they will face discrimination

no its still value. if there was none you wouldve ignored it. cmon just admit it i got you once again
    It's like saying people like you if they bully you just because theyre giving you attention. It's a serious form of mental gymnastics. Valuing something means you appreciate the content or significance of something. Throwing your opinion back at your face is by no means a show of appreciation.

Youre confusing valuing something with simply giving it a reaponse. A reaponse doesnt always means it's valued

Think, kid.

It's like saying people like you if they bully you just because theyre giving you attention. It's a serious form of mental gymnastics. Valuing something means you appreciate the content or significance of something. Throwing your opinion back at your face is by no means a show of appreciation.

Youre confusing valuing something with simply giving it a reaponse. A reaponse doesnt always means it's valued

Think, kid.
    dude, ive seen dozens of threads where op doesnt reply to x number of responses. i got you and you wont admit it. please do

dude, ive seen dozens of threads where op doesnt reply to x number of responses. i got you and you wont admit it. please do
    you got me how exactly? Your opinion of china did not change how i feel about china or my decision to go to china.

you got me how exactly? Your opinion of china did not change how i feel about china or my decision to go to china.
    now you change the subject. i declare victory

now you change the subject. i declare victory
    i didnt change the subject. I only made reference to your original opinion, which had absolutely no value. It's like you think you personal preferences matters here

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no as an alpha male I've always commanded respect regardless if I went to a gym and lifted cast iron or not
    New York

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The racism is real. No one wants to speak with a 华人
    我不会
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

anonymous
    **** filial piety. I disrespect my family as much as i want. Old wave migrants are more old fashioned than new chinesee migrants from T1 cities. You and i got brought up under old chinese culture that is no longer relevant in china.

Also what generation chinese-uk are you? I've heard things like chinese people changing their surnames into english names. The racism is unreal. But you look really muscular so i guess it has nullifed a lot of the racism from you. I don't know why western born and raised chinese didn't think of this in previous generations. All chinese people living in the west needs to lift or they will face discrimination
    Hiaw be like "we the victim now".

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    我不会
    why are you studying chinese? Yellow fever?

WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WZBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    Does Australia have a wall?
    for what? It's not like asians are simply swimming over.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burntfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no body asked the important question. why you going to china agian?
    I hope I make it.

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can relate. My dad is 4'11 and like 110-125 lb. I was bigger than him by 5th grade.

He had no idea how to feed us properly. I lived in 1 room with 3 older brothers growing up. Beyond poverty.

I remember we ate 1 egg sandwiches. **** my height and size came from her side of the family. My grandpa is like 6 feet from her side.

Yes Asian people are small because they don't eat. I was naturally 135 at 18 years old.

You won't get a appetite right away. I had to force feed myself to gain weight. 3 times a day was something new to me. I use to eat once a day and sometimes not even that

I spend about 100 a week on grocerry. Do not eat out. Do you know how to cook? Those direct mini oven things helped me a lot. So easy to cook with that

I actually grew up with a hatred towards my own kind. I see white peoples dogs get treated better than I did. Growing up I realized it wasn't the Chinese I dispise. It's poor people that I hate. If I had 4 dogs and I couldn't feed them then that is animal cruelty. When poor have 4 kids that they can't feed than it's the worlds fault for the parents for being horrible humans.

It's individuals not an entire race. The world too big to be racist or a victim. We all have different stories. Only thing you can do is be the best you. Make gains and get a good diet going. See what you can become
    Last edited by datderecreatine; 09-21-2017 at 11:31 AM.

burritoaday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Retard doesnt leave early for international flight.

Whines and moans about his hatred of the world and all the racism while hes done nothing to improve himself top kek

You give asian people a bad name you cuck

Hardworking parents come to australia to give you a chance of a better life but youre a little ****head with no respect. Waste of space you are.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why are you studying chinese? Yellow fever?
    If you call traveling through the mainland eating and exploring with my white wife then sure.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

My jimmies are rustled

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you sound like you're very unhinged and ready to shoot up a school srs