Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000) JellySausage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fedora boy
    The thing is I get a chitload of money from financial aid.

Ive made a lot of money since starting college
    Can you expand on this OP? How much money are you making?

FWIW, regardless of the above answer, I think you need a job.
    *Barefoot runners crew*

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrStealYoGrill View Post
    Not to be dick but you dont know the first thing about wrestling.
    Im not saying Judo sucks but there are a lot more wrestling takedowns other than the double leg. Also wrestlers dont just use underhooks in the clinch. If this is your idea of wrestling then you never wrestled.
    My wrestling skill knowledge isn't the best and the underhooks is usally what happens to me against the cage.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1youngblood View Post
    . Lol... So your dad will just randomly give you $100 for no reason, but when you actually do something and work for it he only gives you $50?

What
    Well when we work he just gives me $10 an hour. But random acts of kindness will be $100. I know its weird lol but my parents really like me because I do whatever they say and help them as much as possible.

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    My wrestling skill knowledge isn't the best and the underhooks is usally what happens to me against the cage.
    Idk bro ive never been in a cage fight but as a wrestler you learn a lot of other holds and techniques in the clinch.
    Originally Posted by JellySausage View Post
    Can you expand on this OP? How much money are you making?

FWIW, regardless of the above answer, I think you need a job.
    I get two checks every semester both around $1500 if my GPA is higher than 2.0(anyone can do this) and I end up spending like $500 on classes and books. The rest just piles up. Anyone I asked gets the same amount. I think thats just the standard unless youre really rich or poor.
    I have friends that have jobs and still get the money so im assuming me getting a job wont hurt this in any way. Ill just be making way more.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thinking through all the businesses I've dealt with over the years and the people working at them, I think 99.9% of them are quite unhappy. Every once in a while I get good customer service, and it just seems that person is good at putting on a fake smile. Just about everybody works for the weekend. These people are telling you to work because they want you to suffer like them. If everyone liked working, they'd work till death, like Steve Jobs. I think you'd have to have that kind of job to be happy in it.
    - root console

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Thinking through all the businesses I've dealt with over the years and the people working at them, I think 99.9% of them are quite unhappy. Every once in a while I get good customer service, and it just seems that person is good at putting on a fake smile. Just about everybody works for the weekend. These people are telling you to work because they want you to suffer like them. If everyone liked working, they'd work till death, like Steve Jobs. I think you'd have to have that kind of job to be happy in it.
    I have fuken 15 year olds asking me why I dont just work. The truth is I do have a lot of free time since I dont do anything.