Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    More bacon for me
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sretism View Post
    you are what you eat
    I am parsnip.
    Keep Crying Trump Mutts-Things Are Going To Get A Lot Worse For Him

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If someone is vegan/vegetarian for ethical reasons, that's fine and I wouldn't judge.

If someone is vegan/vegetarian for health reasons, they deserve to be called out for their ignorance and stupidity especially if they promote the lifestyle.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post
    If someone is vegan/vegetarian for ethical reasons, that's fine and I wouldn't judge.

If someone is vegan/vegetarian for health reasons, they deserve to be called out for their ignorance and stupidity especially if they promote the lifestyle.
    Why so? A vegetarian diet is healthy-as long as you plan it out properly.
    Keep Crying Trump Mutts-Things Are Going To Get A Lot Worse For Him

Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    Nothing wrong with being vegetarian or vegan it's admirable and shows compassion and the ability to stand by their beliefs. But there is something wrong with being a militant vegetarian or vegan and imposing your own moral and ethic ideals upon those around you. Being a vegetarian or vegan doesn't necessarily make you a better human being and to pretend it does is pitiful.
    It's only wrong in the sense that imposing your own moral and ethic ideals upon the slavery owners were wrong too.
    I LOVE THE US of A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43
    Originally Posted by Kelto10 View Post
    It's only wrong in the sense that imposing your own moral and ethic ideals upon the slavery owners were wrong too.
    comparing food to slavery... I would eat you if you would a have decent macros

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Why so? A vegetarian diet is healthy-as long as you plan it out properly.
    Shouldn't have included vegetarian. I was referring more towards veganism. Vegetarianism is sustainable health wise provided you consume some source of animal products. Veganism on the other hand is not. I don't consider any diet that requires supplementation to not peek into anemia/omega 3 deficiency/etc etc a healthy one

@ 150lbs BW

Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500) Kelto10 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Anabolex43 View Post
    comparing food to slavery... I would eat you if you would a have decent macros
    Ok. Tell me the differences between the two systems of oppression.

Oh, right. You can't. Both are abusing innocent beings, often raping, abusing or torturing them physically / mentally, and, in the case of the animals, killing them in the end.

But please, tell me.

Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43

Oh, right. You can't. Both are abusing innocent beings, often raping, abusing or torturing them physically / mentally, and, in the case of the animals, killing them in the end.

But please, tell me.
    humans are more worth than animals, the strong eat the weak thats how life works. I dont agree with torturing animals etc. but I wont stop eating meat because it doesnt effect my species and it tastes good.

humans are more worth than animals, the strong eat the weak thats how life works. I dont agree with torturing animals etc. but I wont stop eating meat because it doesnt effect my species and it tastes good.
    That's exactly the argument slave owners and nazis used to justify torturing other sentient beings. Just because you have the power to inflict harm on other beings, dosen't mean you should. Quite the contrary, actually.

Obviously you do agree with torturing animals, since you support it with your own money.

You still need to tell me the difference between the two system of oppression, but you can't do it. Therefore it's equal to slavery.

But please, tell me.
    Dolphins often rape the fish they eat. They literally facefk it. Srs.

@ 150lbs BW

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually they are the smallest idiots
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post

im not a vegan/vegetarian by any stretch of the imagination, in fact i eat meat at every meal or I just feel unsatisfied no homo. I'm sure it's hugely a psychological/acquired taste thing.

but eating a hearty egg breakfast (no animal life being extinguished since they are unfertilized) and then going full veggies and fruits the rest of the day is easily feasibly balanced in terms of nutrients and caloric density for most people.

also human teeth and gi tract is very similar to herbivores'

and we can't eat raw meat like true carnivores, we have to break it down/predigest it via cooking until we can.

so i'm more open minded about that these days.

having said that most vegetarians/vegans look malnourished or some **** but that's probably cause they replace the meat with muffins and cookies. A mindful veggiebrah could take good care of himself.
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

That's exactly the argument slave owners and nazis used to justify torturing other sentient beings. Just because you have the power to inflict harm on other beings, dosen't mean you should. Quite the contrary, actually.

Obviously you do agree with torturing animals, since you support it with your own money.

You still need to tell me the difference between the two system of oppression, but you can't do it. Therefore it's equal to slavery.

humans are more worth than animals
    thats the difference

Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    im not a vegan/vegetarian by any stretch of the imagination, in fact i eat meat at every meal or I just feel unsatisfied no homo. I'm sure it's hugely a psychological/acquired taste thing.

but eating a hearty egg breakfast (no animal life being extinguished since they are unfertilized) and then going full veggies and fruits the rest of the day is easily feasibly balanced in terms of nutrients and caloric density for most people.

and we can't eat raw meat like true carnivores, we have to break it down/predigest it via cooking until we can.

having said that most vegetarians/vegans look malnourished or some **** but that's probably cause they replace the meat with muffins and cookies. A mindful veggiebrah could take good care of himself.
    I don't wanna sound demeaning because you seem like a nice person, but what you said is just plain wrong. Let me aware you on the reality:

"Chickens don’t need to be killed for their eggs, right? While both male and female chickens can be raised for meat, only females can produce eggs, so about 346 million male chicks per year are disposed of by being shoved into plastic bags and left to suffocate. They cannot be raised profitably as “broilers” or “fryers” because they have not been engineered to produce a lot of muscle.

Conditions at egg factory farms are atrocious. Cage floors are of wire mesh so waste falls from the upper tiers onto the chickens below. A single cage, roughly 16 by 18 inches, holds five to six hens, each with a wingspan of 32 inches. Hens bred to be super layers experience so much stress that their accelerated laying span lasts only a year and a half—two years at most—compared with the 15 to 20 years that hens produce eggs under natural conditions. Hens today lay about twice as many eggs per year as hens laid several decades ago, before factory farming, and their tired bodies pay the price."

Disgusting.

Also, most vegans don't look malnourished at all. There are lots of vegans who could crush you with their right hand, including several strongmen and elephants.

thats the difference
    That's not a difference between two systems of oppression, that's your opinion of the difference between the two groups of victims, even a child could see that.

I said that eating animals is equal to holding slaves, and you laughed at that comment, but you can't refute it. Just accept it and stop doing harm.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't wanna sound demeaning because you seem like a nice person, but what you said is just plain wrong. Let me aware you on the reality:

"Chickens don’t need to be killed for their eggs, right? While both male and female chickens can be raised for meat, only females can produce eggs, so about 346 million male chicks per year are disposed of by being shoved into plastic bags and left to suffocate. They cannot be raised profitably as “broilers” or “fryers” because they have not been engineered to produce a lot of muscle.

Conditions at egg factory farms are atrocious. Cage floors are of wire mesh so waste falls from the upper tiers onto the chickens below. A single cage, roughly 16 by 18 inches, holds five to six hens, each with a wingspan of 32 inches. Hens bred to be super layers experience so much stress that their accelerated laying span lasts only a year and a half—two years at most—compared with the 15 to 20 years that hens produce eggs under natural conditions. Hens today lay about twice as many eggs per year as hens laid several decades ago, before factory farming, and their tired bodies pay the price."

Disgusting.
    from what I hear it's pretty damn easy to get your own chickens and collect their eggs on a regular basis

if you care you can easily have eggs as a staple of your diet with a clear conscious
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's not a difference between two systems of oppression, that's your opinion of the difference between the two groups of victims, even a child could see that.

I said that eating animals is equal to holding slaves, and you laughed at that comment, but you can't refute it. Just accept it and stop doing harm.
    I believe that bacteria are as precious as human life and you're a mass murdering psychopath. You can't refute what I just said so it's equally valid to all other opinions.
    PRs:

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats the difference
    What makes them worth more? That they are the same species as us? That they have conscience are more intelligent?

Imagine the following thought experiment: A space ship of highly advanced Aliens lands on earth. The Aliens are much more intelligent thaan humans. They conquer earth and then start enslaving and eating humanity. Would this be right, because they are more intelligent?

I'm not a vegetarian myself, but you shouldn't make such an ethical discussion's too easy. That being said, while being Vegetarian is actually a good thing IMO, many vegetarians tend to be annoying *******s worse than Crossfitters.

A serving of eggs a day is enough to not end up malnourished. Eggs are the most biologically dense food source in the world. Like I said, vegetarianism is fine as long as animal products are consumed in some form. Vegans would not consume eggs. They would not get the protein, omega 3s, DHA, ALA, choline, and most importantly, IRON by skipping on this single meal item.

We can eat raw meat though. However, the kill has to be extremely fresh. Literally within 10 minutes. We don't eat raw meat because of the vast amounts of bacteria that fester once the animal is dead. Eating cooked meat simply was what was best for our species in terms of long life spans.

In all honesty most people in general all malnourished lol it's a shame how little people take their nutrition into consideration. But a vegan is much more likely to be malnourished than someone who's not.

@ 150lbs BW

from what I hear it's pretty damn easy to get your own chickens and collect their eggs on a regular basis

if you care you can easily have eggs as a staple of your diet with a clear conscious
    It is in theory, yet most people don't do that. It's definitely better, but I wouldn't do it. First of all, I think it's wrong to own animals. They are not ours. Second, if you only own a chicken for its eggs, you'll probably "dispose" of them when they're not "effective" anymore. And if you own animals just for what they produce, there's a great risk you'll not be treating it well. Also, it's a slippery slope for people to do the same with other animals, and we're back where we started.

anonymous

well thats just your opinion too bro, I grew up on a farm in a poverty village in russia and we had several pigs and chickens. fruits were a rarity and we ate what we had avaiable which wasnt much. I never liked my father slaughtering an animal but I was happy to have something to eat other than bread and potatoes.

Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    I believe that bacteria are as precious as human life and you're a mass murdering psychopath. You can't refute what I just said so it's equally valid to all other opinions.
    First of all, I don't give a fuk about bacteria. They don't feel anything, don't have a CNS, no emotions etc. Also, we do it for self defence, it's not like we go to a pile of bacteria in some random cave and destroy them all.

We can both agree that animals have a CNS, can feel pain, and some definitely have emotions. But just killin them is still not the same as purposefully breeding them into horrific conditions to slaughter them.

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    What makes them worth more? That they are the same species as us? That they have conscience are more intelligent?

Imagine the following thought experiment: A space ship of highly advanced Aliens lands on earth. The Aliens are much more intelligent thaan humans. They conquer earth and then start enslaving and eating humanity. Would this be right, because they are more intelligent?

I'm not a vegetarian myself, but you shouldn't make such an ethical discussion's too easy. That being said, while being Vegetarian is actually a good thing IMO, many vegetarians tend to be annoying *******s worse than Crossfitters.
    we are the most advanced species on earth for a reason. If aliens would to attack us we would fight back to the death but if we lost that would be too bad. Thats life get used to it.

Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    You ever hear about a caveman or cavewoman that was vegetarian?

Nah because history is written by winners
    Einstein was vegetarian, nuff said?

well thats just your opinion too bro, I grew up on a farm in a poverty village in russia and we had several pigs and chickens. fruits were a rarity and we ate what we had avaiable which wasnt much. I never liked my father slaughtering an animal but I was happy to have something to eat other than bread and potatoes.
    If you were able to afford feeding your animals I'm sure you could have eaten that food yourselves. Rice and potatoes are extremely cheap, and last a long time. Or could you just grow them yourself, since you apparently lived in a poor village. And I assume you don't anymore, so that argument is invalid.

And you STILL haven't told me the difference between the two systems of oppression. Do you concede now, that eating animals is equal to slavery?

First of all, I don't give a fuk about bacteria. They don't feel anything, don't have a CNS, no emotions etc. Also, we do it for self defence, it's not like we go to a pile of bacteria in some random cave and destroy them all.

We can both agree that animals have a CNS, can feel pain, and some definitely have emotions. But just killin them is still not the same as purposefully breeding them into horrific conditions to slaughter them.
    Dude, you breed bacteria in your butthole. Talk about horrific conditions. Despicable.
    PRs:

Dude, you breed bacteria in your butthole. Talk about horrific conditions. Despicable.
    I'm sure that logical fallacy has a name. You can't refute my arguments, so you just make fun of me.

Despicable.

.winrar

@ 150lbs BW

I'm sure that logical fallacy has a name. You can't refute my arguments, so you just make fun of me.

Despicable.
    I'm not trying to refute your arguments. I'm merely sharing my opinion, which, no matter what you say, is irrefutable.
    PRs: