Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most pro's now a days do. Think most are around the 6meal + margin.

I do remember Surge Nubret only ate 2 meals a day....otherwise can't recall many IFBB pro's who didn't eat so regularly. I guess when you need to consume 6k+ cals it is easier for them to do it spread over several meals.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    yes all the vids you see of them eating multiple meals is bs...they only eat breakfast lunch and dinner. according to the bbing.com geniuses!!! LMAO

and when i trained in the same gym as Matt Duval.. and Rich Gaspari owned ( and trained with him multiple times ) and they used to bring in loads of tupperware meals of food for the day..

it was all bs they threw them away and only ate like 3 meals...SMH.

science backs that up i read it on the internet.
    Am I the only one that thought he was being sarcastic? Seems like people were reading this like he was being serious.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao

I'm too busy for you brah. I have a life.lol. piss off.

Trust tough guy you wouldn't be so quick to insult me in person...stop being an internet badass you're a poptart.
    seriously man? 35 year old calls someone an internet badass right after he says he could beat him in a fight IRL?

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    seriously man? 35 year old calls someone an internet badass right after he says he could beat him in a fight IRL?
    Woah woah woah, don't want to get yourself hurt bro. Retract that statement at once!
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    Exactly this, insulin plays a big role on how they are going to layout their diet if they want the effects of insulin to maximize their gains. They cant just for example eat all their food at once and take a **** load of insulin and expect it to be the same as spreading out their insulin usage (however they may do that) and spreading out their food intake to maximize the effects of the insulin and muscle building. As well help minimize the negative effects such as intra abdominal fat storage.
    There's more abdominal fat being stored when you eat fewer meals as compared to multiple? Correct me if I'm comprehending that wrong please.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whether more meals makes a difference to metabolism or not, if you want to grow you need calories and certain amounts of nutrients. You'll get bigger and stronger eating 6 meals than you will 3.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Whether more meals makes a difference to metabolism or not, if you want to grow you need calories and certain amounts of nutrients. You'll get bigger and stronger eating 6 meals than you will 3.
    How though if I'm eating the same amount say in 3 meals as opposed to 6?

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Musc1eBound View Post
    Am I the only one that thought he was being sarcastic? Seems like people were reading this like he was being serious.
    it just proves my point. ****ing idiots. it was sarcasm..lol. come on did you expect more? this site has went to **** a long time ago.

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i said i would beat him in a fight? really? i said he wouldnt talk that way in person to me.

Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    You're bro...you're...at least if you take the time to do that spell check it. Jesus.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JakeSim View Post
    How though if I'm eating the same amount say in 3 meals as opposed to 6?
    Well if you're only 147lbs that might be easy to do, you dont need a ton if food. I could not eat what i need in 3 meals. At 147 and in good condition you might be happy as you are. But if you want to grow adding 2 meals will be easier than increasing your 3 meals size.

Back on topic. I think most pro bbers eat to consume that amount of calories. It seems easier on the digestive system. Most elite athletes in other sports seem to consume more meals instead of 3 large ones as well. Just seems to work.

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the majority do but I know a few pros trying the interment fasting approach. something like 3 BIG meals a day. I prefer my 7 meals because Im starving after 2 hours. (and I like to eat) lol
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Well if you're only 147lbs that might be easy to do, you dont need a ton if food. I could not eat what i need in 3 meals. At 147 and in good condition you might be happy as you are. But if you want to grow adding 2 meals will be easier than increasing your 3 meals size.
    Ya I'm bulking at 2,300 cals at the moment lol. But am I going to get the same physique acquired from say one or two big meals and a few small ones throughout the day as compared to 6 meals? I feel like my abs are maybe less defined/"compact" whole doing these couple of big meals.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes all the vids you see of them eating multiple meals is bs...they only eat breakfast lunch and dinner. according to the bbing.com geniuses!!! LMAO
    Your reading comprehension skills are remarkable.
    lófasz

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's more abdominal fat being stored when you eat fewer meals as compared to multiple? Correct me if I'm comprehending that wrong please.
    why? at the end of the day why would you have stored more fat eating 3,000 calories via 3 meals vs. 6? how does that work?

Let's pretend this were true, 3,000 cals is still 3,000 cals and your total energy exchange (in vs. out) would be the same either way so body composition wouldn't be different with either or meal frequency.

bro science overload
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya I'm bulking at 2,300 cals at the moment lol. But am I going to get the same physique acquired from say one or two big meals and a few small ones throughout the day as compared to 6 meals? I feel like my abs are maybe less defined/"compact" whole doing these couple of big meals.
    They may appear that way after a big meal because you're slightly bloated. Weight a few hours and it wouldn't be any different than eating a smaller meal. You will not gain more fat by eating bigger less frequent meals. It's mathematically impossible.

What you're seeing when you say your abs are blurred is a stomach that's fuller and slightly distended. You're not seeing extra fat because your body stored more.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    They may appear that way after a big meal because you're slightly bloated. Weight a few hours and it wouldn't be any different than eating a smaller meal. You will not gain more fat by eating bigger less frequent meals. It's mathematically impossible.

What you're seeing when you say your abs are blurred is a stomach that's fuller and slightly distended. You're not seeing extra fat because your body stored more.
    That all being said, for a pro or diabetic there is a difference.. Insulin doesn't produce the same effect whether you use 2 mega doses or 6 moderate ones. There are metabolic advantages to more meals, cals in vs cals out never tells the whole story. Micro and macro nutrients within the meals plays a large role as well. Least imporant, but still of some effect is meal frequency and REGULARITY, it does control how insulin is used in the body which effects other hormones. Anyone who doesn' think insulin effects body composition in a big way is fooling themselves.

http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/26...Upujy7l6x0o.18

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/81/1/16.abstract

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/16/1/4
    Last edited by T3mpest; 01-24-2013 at 09:27 AM.

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB - 3rd call out because I missed a meal.

I can see big pros needing to eat so many meals just to get enough calories, but for the rest of us bodybuilders meal timing a frequency is irrelevant broscience.

Attached Images
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

I read somewhere that like IF is more for someone going for a lean body and not the bodybuilding approach or whatever. Is this true?

I'm just trying to figure this out because I tend to just eat out of boredom and what not but don't wanna worry about how much I'm eating at one point in the day. Like I'll hot my macros and cals a lot but get pissed when I have a huge meal hahah.

I read somewhere that like IF is more for someone going for a lean body and not the bodybuilding approach or whatever. Is this true?

I'm just trying to figure this out because I tend to just eat out of boredom and what not but don't wanna worry about how much I'm eating at one point in the day. Like I'll hot my macros and cals a lot but get pissed when I have a huge meal hahah.
    OP, at this point I'm pretty sure you're trolling.

But................If you're not, just eat as much as you can everyday. don't worry about macros because if you eat enough you'll certainly hit them. don't worry about getting the Trey Brewer look either. A good crash diet will have you shredded in no time. Don't worry about muscle loss from the crash diet either. You'll be so jacked and swole from your epic bulk that you'll still have plenty of muscle after you've cut the slop. Good luck.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Where have you been hiding?
    I don't post anymore cause I'm too cool for the internet

and I'm seeking employment

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya I'm bulking at 2,300 cals at the moment lol.
    you bulk at 2,300 cals?! wow. facepalmfml
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    you bulk at 2,300 cals?! wow. facepalmfml
    almost makes me feel bad for my kcal intake during prep haha

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    almost makes me feel bad for my kcal intake during prep haha
    oh they are lucky lol. speaking of, whats your prep diet like if you don't mind me asking?
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Couldnt tell you mate. Ive always had at least 5 meals a day. If you want to take in more calories it makes sense to spread them out. I couldnt handle over 1000 calories a meal in clean food.

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    bro science overload
    Common sense. If you want to take in a certain amount say 3500-4000 calories it is easier to get over 6 meals than 3. I dont mean more meals directly results in gains, but more meals make it easier to take in the calories required to make gains.

Couldnt tell you mate. Ive always had at least 5 meals a day. If you want to take in more calories it makes sense to spread them out. I couldnt handle over 1000 calories a meal in clean food.

Common sense. If you want to take in a certain amount say 3500-4000 calories it is easier to get over 6 meals than 3. I dont mean more meals directly results in gains, but more meals make it easier to take in the calories required to make gains.
    I agree with that.
    1708 total @220 Raw

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nathangreen View Post
    The biggest issue is when you have to eat as many calories as pro's do, eating all your calories is 1-2 meals isn't convenient. So regardless of meal timing, etc..the fact is its easier to eat 6k calories a day with 5+ meals than 1 or 2
    This. Studies that said meal frequency made no difference were ones that controlled for calories...but in the real world it's easier to eat more calories when you have multiple meals. You *could* eat the same number of calories in less frequent, larger meals, but it'll be harder to accomplish.

This. Studies controlling for calories are missing the *indirect* benefit of multiple meals by the very fact that they are controlling for calories (they aren't capturing how easy/hard it is for someone to eat those calories in fewer or more meals).

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no metabolic advantage to eating more meals a day. Calculus doesn't lie.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont care what studies say and i have a hard time believing the studies are based on dedicated, seasoned bodybuilders. If the results came out saying that meal timing and frequency doesn't matter, well then i would have to assume they studies were done on beginners. If the studies were done on beginners or people who havn't been lifting for very long, then the studies are void because of "noob gains". If a noob is training hard enough and eating big enough, the details don't matter because the noobs body is probably going to be growing at its fastest possible rate regardless of meal frequency.

I have tried eating less meals and I got smaller and weaker. I mean how much nutrients can be absorbed and utilized at once and how much is going to get shat out?

Science doesn't always explain everything and not everything needs to be explained.

Do it because it works.

Its easy to become convinced by "evidence". Question everything
    Last edited by purdey; 01-24-2013 at 04:31 PM.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/