Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000)
    The generator is a good idea though
    Gotta use chemlights in the night, its annoying

Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightner11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds exciting. from what i read, i need arma 2 for this?

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stramak View Post
    Actually, I've read in an interview that the dev team works in the army.
    Their goal is to develop an experience as authentic as it can be... as real life as possible ( Plus the zombies ofc)
    Well, until they can simulate making you freeze cold, hungry, and sleep deprived this ain't nothin like reality :P
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anybody wnna grou up? no one seems to be talking in the vent sever and i want someone toplay with me no homo
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crsarellano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You dont have to crawl around. Those kids are just RPing most likely.. you can techniq just run around the zombies cant hit you when you're sprinting... Run inside a building or barn. and they auto walk.. luls. Will pull an entire town and not a single fk will be given..

Not gona lie, when i first started playing. i crawled everywhere as well
    Sig line can't be a novel

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    game looks sick, not sure if worth it at $30 for Arma 2 + QA just for a mod

will definitely buy if it goes on steam summer sale (maybe Thursday?)
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

Optimus Transformin OptimusWhey's Avatar
    OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000) OptimusWhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ay misc brahs pm me for details how to play and group of with MISC would be alot funnier and cooler ! Hopefully we could get a helicopter going and set up a mad base
    MISC ARMY
    This isnt real, your not real.

PSN: Rezkon
    MyFitnessPal: OptimusWhey
    Snapchat: rezkon

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stramak View Post
    The generator is a good idea though
    Gotta use chemlights in the night, its annoying
    the generator would be awesome for re-powering a little apartment so you can cook all your food without risking being in the open wild, have shelter, warmth etc and being able to lock the fcking doors!

are there boats in this? Good idea is to head down the coast on the boat, periodically docking to find supplies.

are the fixing the lame zombies?
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Deciding to buy it.. Seems like a alot of cheeky kunts love to grief new players. And zombies look to run/glitchy fast as hell. They travel bolt speed to you wtf? No "little homebase" you can defend and set up a fort? Most of the buildings are just for show? So you run around all day escaping *******s and zombies. Should be 2 servers. One for cheeky kunts and pve style server based on surviving. Maybe more zombies would spawn in areas but they won't be a kunt sniping you off a glitched rock or house roof like in B3.
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vikingblood666 View Post
    Deciding to buy it.. Seems like a alot of cheeky kunts love to grief new players. And zombies look to run/glitchy fast as hell. They travel bolt speed to you wtf? No "little homebase" you can defend and set up a fort? Most of the buildings are just for show? So you run around all day escaping *******s and zombies. Should be 2 servers. One for cheeky kunts and pve style server based on surviving. Maybe more zombies would spawn in areas but they won't be a kunt sniping you off a glitched rock or house roof like in B3.
    the worst is the zombies, theyre hella lame, they dont even bite-they bitchslap.
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    buy it bros

had it a week and it's easily the most exciting game i've ever played, mny heart actually races if im in an area and can hear human gunshots. so many of the stories i have told in the main misc thread
    but beware, it's not noob friendly, just have a little patience axl rose and you should be good to go after a couple of hours
    Glorious PC master race

HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    buy it bros

had it a week and it's easily the most exciting game i've ever played - (rape me) , mny heart actually races if im in an area and can hear human gunshots. so many of the stories i have told in the main misc thread
    but beware, it's not noob friendly, just have a little patience axl rose and you should be good to go after a couple of hours
    Still haven't teamed up with you brah lol, I came accross a helicopter spawn site as well. Was scary as fuk, was about to approach it when I had some guy's name appear on my crosshair saying he was 300m away. I got closer and I saw some ******* in a ghillie suit crawling behind the rear fuselage rotor, my iron sights indicated that I could at least got a shot off into his side torso, let off two enfield shots, but the buggy as game blocked my bullets (the model isn't exactly shaped as it appears).

He dc'd, There was an M14 there but no ammo. I saw a lone figure in the distance, got out my binoculars, sure enough it was a guy in a ghillie suit looking straight back at my with binos lol. Died shortly after in Novy sobor, didn't see it coming, shot me while i had no sound.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    me and a misc brah were runnin **** for a minute in cherno or electro cant remember which. anybody we saw got fuked up. then some body trolling new guys with his silenced m16 or w/e killed us. need to find some good guns then just camp in a building a fuk ppl up. where is there a good chance to get a sniper rifle? would love to have one of those
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    me and a misc brah were runnin **** for a minute in cherno or electro cant remember which. anybody we saw got fuked up. then some body trolling new guys with his silenced m16 or w/e killed us. need to find some good guns then just camp in a building a fuk ppl up. where is there a good chance to get a sniper rifle? would love to have one of those
    In Cherno there is a clock tower/church looking building. On the corners of the building are drain gutters. You can climb them like a ladder and get on the roof. There you should find a sniper rifle, shotgun and ammo all spawn up there. Becareful if you're standing or crouched you can and will be picked off eventually. You gotta lay prone to be somewhat safe. Its a decent spot to camp if you got teammates. Always make sure on of you is prone and concealed while the others PK.

Originally Posted by Criecheck View Post
    In Cherno there is a clock tower/church looking building. On the corners of the building are drain gutters. You can climb them like a ladder and get on the roof. There you should find a sniper rifle, shotgun and ammo all spawn up there. Becareful if you're standing or crouched you can and will be picked off eventually. You gotta lay prone to be somewhat safe. Its a decent spot to camp if you got teammates. Always make sure on of you is prone and concealed while the others PK.
    no ****? will check that out tonight with the brah im playin with. If your lookin for a group we could always use an extra.

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PC or XBL? Im a PC brah.

PC or XBL? Im a PC brah.
    not sure if srs. They have dayz for XBL. If so i was completly un aware. but im on PC PM me your steam tag and ill add u me and the other miscer should be on tonight playing we have to start fresh characters though since we got our **** pushed in

Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I need to find a sniper lol
    Can't find any

ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100) ShreddedRocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    not sure if srs. They have dayz for XBL. If so i was completly un aware. but im on PC PM me your steam tag and ill add u me and the other miscer should be on tonight playing we have to start fresh characters though since we got our **** pushed in
    DayZ is not on the XBL.
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sonofabitch.

seriously contemplating on getting arma 2 this weekend after I get done with my exam friday.
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

lol, my bad brah retard mode set in. PM sent.

lol, my bad brah retard mode set in. PM sent.
    says u havnt been on in 7 days bro? the fuk

Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000) Aisha808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Well, until they can simulate making you freeze cold, hungry, and sleep deprived this ain't nothin like reality :P
    Two of those are in the game. strong possibility of the third coming in too.
    ☆☆ Neg back 100% ☆☆

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you cant use a downloaded version? Gotta buy it? May buy it....seems awesome.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Bring On The Pain! MMMKAYMAN1769's Avatar
    MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MMMKAYMAN1769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Video games are real life though
    6'1'' 206lb

StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000) StephenM88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This game is super addicting, even for an alpha. I find myself totally immersed, and it will only get better.

So fukin pissed literally minutes away from logging off for the night so we decide to hide our car. Well the driver tapped a tree and our car exploded and killed us both. Lost so much good **** and lost all the time.

HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000)
    So fukin pissed literally minutes away from logging off for the night so we decide to hide our car. Well the driver tapped a tree and our car exploded and killed us both. Lost so much good **** and lost all the time.
    You shouldn't look at it that way bro. Are you telling me that all the time you were playing the game you weren't immersed, or having fun? When I die I find it kind of liberating to be honest, I just dgaf and run all around cherno/elektro getting my gear back asap, usually an enfield lying around somewhere, thats enough in itself to one shot one kill survivors. In a sand box game like this you need to make your own rules as well. Me and my friend wanted to get to the NWAF as stealthily and quickily as possible, so if we ever agro'd zombies we would just reconnect so they would respawn, we don't server hop though. In another life, we may decide that we cannot at any time disconnect to save our skins, so we have to LOS zombies or kill them all. You may even decide to just stay in cherno/elektro, get whatevrer gear you can find and just trying and go around the cities killing people.

Don't get attached to your gear, because you will die eventually.

says u havnt been on in 7 days bro? the fuk
    Hmm I leave steam on at all times usually. I know I've been online the last couple days for sure. PM me your name and Ill try sending you a req I didnt get anything last night.

Originally Posted by HurpnDurp View Post
    You shouldn't look at it that way bro. Are you telling me that all the time you were playing the game you weren't immersed, or having fun? When I die I find it kind of liberating to be honest, I just dgaf and run all around cherno/elektro getting my gear back asap, usually an enfield lying around somewhere, thats enough in itself to one shot one kill survivors. In a sand box game like this you need to make your own rules as well. Me and my friend wanted to get to the NWAF as stealthily and quickily as possible, so if we ever agro'd zombies we would just reconnect so they would respawn, we don't server hop though. In another life, we may decide that we cannot at any time disconnect to save our skins, so we have to LOS zombies or kill them all. You may even decide to just stay in cherno/elektro, get whatevrer gear you can find and just trying and go around the cities killing people.

Don't get attached to your gear, because you will die eventually.
    im ok with dieing by a player shooting me or a zombie. dont get me wrong still annoying if u got good gear u worked hard for but when u die to some bs that russles my jimmies

Hmm I leave steam on at all times usually. I know I've been online the last couple days for sure. PM me your name and Ill try sending you a req I didnt get anything last night.
    Ill shoot u a PM we could of used your help last night. lul