Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm fuken classic man ClassicBrah's Avatar
    ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ClassicBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by carxplod View Post
    I don't get it. I should be over the moon with my life. At he least content but I am continually depressed. I think its because I have 200k in loans and I ****ing hate biglaw and law in general. I know by the time I get forced out of biglaw in 3-4 yrs ill be mostly done paying off loans. But then I'm 30 and back to square ****ing one. I don't want to do law and I don't know what talents I have that could make more than 50k once I get out of biglaw (business major).

And yes my wife is objectively hot. Like 8-9 range. not gonna entertain responses questioning this or calling .me .flame, its just true. We have a healthy mariage and I don't know what is do witout her. I have no idea how u single dudes come home to an empty apt after the long hrs and not want to killself from depression.

Please give me encouragement. I know I sound like whiny **** bc people would kill to be in my situation. I just can't help but feeling I wasted my life going to law school. I took out all those loans, got the best possible job for the profession, and will leave the profession right after paying those loans back.

Wtf do I need for true happiness
    brool story bro

frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "She's so lucky, she's a star
    But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
    If there's nothing missing in my life
    Then why do these tears come at night"
    For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers & fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, & other rescue workers who rushed in to help others & lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back & made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, years from now, we will remember.

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe you should take some time to explore things that you like doing, or just things you want to get better at in general. You do make 160k after all, might as well spend some of that money making memories.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10) sapporodraft is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fraud.
    autoadmit . com/thread.php?thread_id=1886608&mc=106&forum_id=2&PHP SESSID=b03ac0ec85ca60f3927093065e7cfb57#20082826

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to put your faith in Jesus Christ to experience renewal of spirit and an everlasting joy that transcends environment. Countless hundreds of millions have found this peace, and yet you remain stubbornly confident in the chaotic, ever-changing belief system we refer to as scientific truth

ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ntsureifsrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LSD / ******** for depression. 100% srs.

CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CubZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't get it. I should be over the moon with my life. At he least content but I am continually depressed. I think its because I have 200k in loans and I ****ing hate biglaw and law in general. I know by the time I get forced out of biglaw in 3-4 yrs ill be mostly done paying off loans. But then I'm 30 and back to square ****ing one. I don't want to do law and I don't know what talents I have that could make more than 50k once I get out of biglaw (business major).

And yes my wife is objectively hot. Like 8-9 range. not gonna entertain responses questioning this or calling .me .flame, its just true. We have a healthy mariage and I don't know what is do witout her. I have no idea how u single dudes come home to an empty apt after the long hrs and not want to killself from depression.

Please give me encouragement. I know I sound like whiny **** bc people would kill to be in my situation. I just can't help but feeling I wasted my life going to law school. I took out all those loans, got the best possible job for the profession, and will leave the profession right after paying those loans back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxrd_jZJxkg&feature=fvst
    Go Cubbies! <opening day coming soon>

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)

OK, straight up, this is your problem OP.

You've learned to associate true happiness with markers of ownership.

You talk about having a hot wife and in the same breath, you mark out single guys as depressed because they don't have someone like you. Depression is a function of your attitude to life. Having pretty people or things in your life will do you no good if you are lacking in gratitude and appreciation. Your marriage is not healthy if it is predicated on having a hot wife because she is hot. Do you value her fundamental humanity or do you value her as a kind of trophy wife? Many single folks are happy because they have a skill set that you lack - namely, the ability to appreciate one's circumstances independently of whether one is alone or with someone. Doesn't help to have someone in you life if YOU are not psychologically well-rounded.

Having a prestigious job that makes you a lot of money will also not lead to happiness. It can help, but happiness is not, and does not need to be, predicated on it. That's why you'll find happiness in the poorest places on this planet.

You are lacking in fulfillment because you haven't taken the time to examine your principles and values in life. When you live in accordance with your value set and do things that are branches of your passion and appreciation for life, you will be happy. You will not be happy by just opting for markers of ownership. Doesn't matter if you have a nice job, trophy wife, and so on, if none of this is in accordance with your true passions, values, and principles in life.

You've opted for the easy way out by tagging along to a societal index of happiness instead of examining your own needs and desires. I mean, your REAL needs and desires.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My plan might be to get grades and LSAT high enough + have a bunch of softs... enough to be accepted to a T14 but then opt for a t25 or so for scholarships because I don't want to be buried in debt like this guy. Or go to my target school which is T14... but just try to make at least some passive income along with working a biglaw job for probably a short time.

getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry OP, it could be worse. It took me almost 5 months to earn your salary, and I love my work, plus I too have a hot wife. Oh, wait, ****. Sorry OP.

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheCon View Post
    Dude you are seriously like every other whiny b*tch in my law school. It's sooo hard. The market is sooo bad. waaa waaa waaa. Stop crying. You could be fixing toilets everyday or starving in a 3rd world country. Life isn't supposed to be easy, even for people privledged enough to make big money. If you don't like it, man up and do something else. Pick up a hobby. Learn and instrument. Workout more or harder or different. But please....please stop b*tching.
    This.

What were you hoping for? to make lots of money and enjoy your work? Most people hate their job and don't even make half of what you make and are in huge debt as is. Your problem is you don't appreciate what you have because you don't grasp true suffering and struggles.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    there is more to life than aesthetics, money and women (srs)
    all that matters in life is family and aesthetics.

family is family.

aesthetics brings women.

aesthetics brings money (even if you dont model your body or make a living off it, it's a proven fact that more opportunities open up to good looking people).

OP is just upset because he was smart enough to be a top-rate graduate and thus make a fortune right off the bat in a field that he has absolutely no love for.

Cliffs:
    - Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should

Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teh-Gr8-Ze-brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dunno if you'd rather be me: a nobody with noone going nowhere.

im stressed as fuk but im still trying to come to grasps with it.

(first world problems op)
    ΩΩPresident of the Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Royal Admiration Guild©©

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pump that iron! View Post
    OK, straight up, this is your problem OP.

You've learned to associate true happiness with markers of ownership.

You talk about having a hot wife and in the same breath, you mark out single guys as depressed because they don't have someone like you. Depression is a function of your attitude to life. Having pretty people or things in your life will do you no good if you are lacking in gratitude and appreciation. Your marriage is not healthy if it is predicated on having a hot wife because she is hot. Do you value her fundamental humanity or do you value her as a kind of trophy wife? Many single folks are happy because they have a skill set that you lack - namely, the ability to appreciate one's circumstances independently of whether one is alone or with someone. Doesn't help to have someone in you life if YOU are not psychologically well-rounded.

Having a prestigious job that makes you a lot of money will also not lead to happiness. It can help, but happiness is not, and does not need to be, predicated on it. That's why you'll find happiness in the poorest places on this planet.

You are lacking in fulfillment because you haven't taken the time to examine your principles and values in life. When you live in accordance with your value set and do things that are branches of your passion and appreciation for life, you will be happy. You will not be happy by just opting for markers of ownership. Doesn't matter if you have a nice job, trophy wife, and so on, if none of this is in accordance with your true passions, values, and principles in life.

You've opted for the easy way out by tagging along to a societal index of happiness instead of examining your own needs and desires. I mean, your REAL needs and desires.
    Yeah .... rarely when compared to more materially prosperous places.

carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100) carxplod is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysAware View Post
    pics of wife with face blurred, or negs.

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MayhemMaker View Post
    Yeah .... rarely when compared to more materially prosperous places.
    Right. Because abundant food and shelter are material preconditions to happiness or flourishing for most, if not all, people. But you missed my point entirely. The point was, happiness can be had in the absence of excessive signs of material ownership. If this is the case, happiness is not predicated on material things.

Nice try, though.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This pic shows nothing dude.

Oh and btw, I'm in law school right now. You're in NYC I presume? Let's be friends bro (srs).

The idea of big law makes me want to angus myself....

1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP kill your wife...it will solve everything

Bit*h can not Bit*h if she is dead

nom saiyan??
    EE

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    let me put to you in bit of a comprehensive terms.

Say your a smoker, whos been doin smoking for 10 yrs, now on the day b4 xmas , the holy ghost comes to you and your inspired to stop smoking.

The 1st couple of weeks withdrawal symptoms are a killer, your irritable, cranky,insomnia,fatigued,inability to concentrate,headache,cough you name it.

The best way to go post withdrawal symptoms or minimize the stroke of it is to encounter something more irritable,more painful,more stressfull, of which will shift your focus from withdrawing to the thing that is of higher impact on you.

catch my drift?
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500) TheChampion007 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    there is more to life than aesthetics, money and women (srs)
    lies.
    prove it.
    #REALNIGGUTALKING
    Just lift, do ya ****
    Til you're just so ripped
    Misc life, ain't no strife

(-358869 point(s) total) Angus ruptured by TP.

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    heres my advice for you

youre a soft a ***got. You should be shot for first world problems.

/thread

Originally Posted by Pump that iron! View Post
    Right. Because abundant food and shelter are material preconditions to happiness or flourishing for most, if not all, people. But you missed my point entirely. The point was, happiness can be had in the absence of excessive signs of material ownership. If this is the case, happiness is not predicated on material things.

Nice try, though.
    I didn't say anything about the rest of your argument ... I was only weakening one of your premises.

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op youve done the hard yards (that most of the ****s flamin u itt incl me) couldnt be fuked doin, so now relish it, buy a house, car, boat and everything else, then either quit ur job or reduce days/hrs and spend it with ur top woman or kids, or go out to lunch, walks in the park, get massages CHILLAX ur in a very envious position. i only earn 60k but will own my house in 3 years, and i will be doin the above mentioned come that time. i aint slavin to the man and the bank till im 65-70. born to go fishing not to work

seriously tho op, happiness is all in ur own mind, and perspective, think more positive, appreciate ur woman and help her, do nice things for her, its the little things that make u happy.
    i rep back

If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world. - C.S. LEWIS

2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey op im sorry to hear about your current situation, however i do have some ideas

people arent simple creatures, what makes us happy, sad, confident, content etc is not something tangiable, its not something we can see, its not something we can touch, its not even something we can truly write down on paper, just because you earn a respectable amount, and have a wife that you love, is that a recipe for success? no its not, those are just benchmarks that people use to compare themselves to other people.

the problem is op your comparing yourself to other people, to other peoples standards, and saying 'i have better then most people around me, therefore i should be happier then they are' but happyness comes from within, you should compare yourself only to your own standards, you have to follow the path set by your mind and heart, deep down op you know what you want, you know what will make you happy, but the daily grind, and expectations other people have on you, including responsibilities are what is holding you back.

you have a bigger picture on life then what is currently presented to you, you know this life is not something you want to live truly, working for a company you have no interest in, doing menial tasks to which you do not care for just to earn a decent sum of money, where there is a will there is a way op.

you will NOT be happy unless change occurs, people here say go see a doctor, goto a psychologist, thats not a solution to your problem, that just masks the problem and tries to make you forget about the problem at hand, you need to take risks op, find your own way in life, experiment, tackle the biggest problem first, if your biggest problem truly is your job (which it may or may not be) take risks, start a business, find a new career, once your biggest problem is solved you can focus on the smaller problems, and keep tackling each and every problem until hoepfully you have none left, at which point you will become truly happy.

life isnt about living up to other peoples expectations of yourself, life is about creating your own path and following it, gl op.

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    You need to put your faith in Jesus Christ to experience renewal of spirit and an everlasting joy that transcends environment. Countless hundreds of millions have found this peace, and yet you remain stubbornly confident in the chaotic, ever-changing belief system we refer to as scientific truth
    translation: reality is strange so believe in some sky wizard that will whisk you away to candy land after you die...

n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n0ddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first world problems
    Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Misc Philosophers Crew= Where we not only train the body, but also the mind
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142066961

I rep Back everybody: Green Red or Purple

Reps 4 life: wulpurgis;

AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    happiness is in the mind.

Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exaiphnes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have to motivate yourself to achieve happiness breh, it doesn't just appear from behind door number 3

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    translation: reality is strange so believe in some sky wizard that will whisk you away to candy land after you die...
    Fake sky wizards don't bring concrete joy and peace, or the healing of mental disorders... and if they did, you'd be stupid not to believe in the fake sky wizard to acquire these benefits.. especially when compared to the alternative of believing in nothing at all, which is even more ridiculous, as it serves no purpose, and contains not a shred of meaning. Believing in nothingness after death is the height of insanity.

If you're right, you're always a hypocrite for defending your stance, because it serves no purpose, and no good end... you're literally a f**king dumbass if you feel the need to defend an atheistic viewpoint. Even if you're right, you're a tard for even caring to sway someone into your meaninglessness

Serious... chew on that last paragraph for a few minutes and consider the bigger picture of your life, death, and the continuation of the natural universe, if it is not orchestrated by a higher power... if you're being honest with yourself, you'll see how true that last paragraph is

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)