Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    He has a better physique than all past Olympians. [yes, even RC] Let's be real here.
    I personally think Kai is the GOAT.
    I am a BIG Kai fan but this is laughable.

Negged you for trolling in a good thread and starting flame war which will ruin this thread.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    I am a BIG Kai fan but this is laughable.

Negged you for trolling in a good thread and starting flame war which will ruin this thread.
    Oh boo hoo, step off my nuts brah.

Not trolling or flaming anyone or anything...Where am I flaming? LOL

I stated at Opinion, which is kind of the point of a message board, is it not?
    You're always trying to get on my case and never have anything remotely valid to say.
    I

Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest, I just don't think they will ever give Kai Greene the Sandow, no matter how great he comes in looking. There's so much made about his "past", that I don't see the IFBB giving him the nod. They'll probably let him be runner-up, at most.

I'm not saying that I agree with that, I DON'T, but I just don't really feel that he'll ever win it.

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    He has a better physique than all past Olympians. [yes, even RC] Let's be real here.
    I personally think Kai is the GOAT.
    Not trolling.

Even Ronnie's trademark "GOAT" bodypart, his back.

Well...lesbihonest. Kai's back is much more incredible, thick, striated, wide.
    This man speaks the truth, and there's very few people on here who speak the truth.

There have been several threads on the subject of kai's back versus Ronnie's back, and in those threads I used logic and critical analysis to identify why Kai has the superior back to a prime Ronnie Coleman. Kai's back is vastly more detailed and symmetrical than Coleman's, and his lats are probably thicker than Coleman's. People say that Coleman had the best back ever, but it looks like a chunk of his left lat has been bitten off by a shark or something, wtf? Also in that thread, when I pointed out that Coleman's traps look asymmetrical when he hits the BDB, the Coleman nuthugger brigade said it was because of the way he turns his head to the side whenever he hits that pose, making his traps appear asymmetrical. So then I posted a pic of him doing the BDB with his head facing straight, and his traps were STILL asymmetrical, LMAO. It just goes to show how the Coleman nutthuggers cannot accept the fact that Coleman wasn't a perfect bodybuilder, and will come up with any excuse to negate his very obvious flaws.

Overall Kai is superior to Coleman because he has many superior body parts, ie:

-Legs. Kai's legs are superior because they are perfectly balanced compared to Ronnie's colossal thighs and chicken calves. Kai's legs also have superior detail to Coleman's, as Coleman just didn't have the deep strations and incredible feathering in his quads that Kai has.

-Midsection. Kai has vastly superior abs and obliques to coleman. In fact, Coleman's midsection was so pathetic that he didn't have any noticeable obliques (in before people dig up a few pics of Coleman very early in his career when he still had decent abs before he became MR O). Kai's abdominal & thigh is probably the best in the history of the sport, while Coleman's didn't even stack up well against his main competition at the time, ie Shawn Ray and Kevin Levrone.

-Back. Kai has the best back in the game right now, and possibly the best ever. The reason why his back is superior to coleman's was explained in my first paragraph.

-Arms. Now although they are very evenly matched here, Kai has superior arms IMO because of his incredible bicep peaks when he hits the front double bicep.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kai is potentially the most dangerous man to phil's crown...and as of now that is ALL he is!

imo, some of his body parts are arguably the greatest phenomenons to occur in the history of this sport but none of his showings to date would beat Phil's 2011 olympia showing.

IMO, there's the truth!
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao at golfpunk's novel/rant. Nikka you need professional help.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    If you want a raff, read this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5282681&page=1

"I feel that we are truly blessed that such a unique, creative idividual found the sport of bodybuilding and made it his life."

IFBB brahs über alles.

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    LMAO @ typical Coleman nutthuggers response. I explained, using sound logic and critical thinking skills, why Kai Greene is superior to Ronnie Coleman as a bodybuilder, and you all can do is make derogatory comments because you have no counter-arguments of any substance. How sad.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by golfpunk1985 View Post
    I explained, using sound logic

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO @ typical Coleman nutthuggers response. I explained, using sound logic and critical thinking skills, why Kai Greene is superior to Ronnie Coleman as a bodybuilder, and you all can do is make derogatory comments because you have no counter-arguments of any substance. How sad.

you said he has better arms than ronnie which renders your opinion void imo

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by razmatazbaz View Post
    you said he has better arms than ronnie which renders your opinion void imo
    In fariness there isnt much to choose between there arms, that said he's still a moron lol
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hate to be "that guy" but...
    If Kai is a vastly superior bodybuilder, then why has he never showed up at the O in condition?
    I'll admit that Kai is a freak and that I like Kai. He has insane bodyparts (legs, arms, back) but he doesnt have adequate traps to match his "greatest back ever". In a RLS, his back appears smooth and lacking detail.

Part of what makes Ronnie the GOAT, (IMO) is that when his doubters said he shouldn't have won 01, 02, and that he was fading, he came out and changed the game of bbing by upping the stakes to win.
    Ronnie and lee haney had similar ab structures (gap in the middle) and Haneys obliques seemed to disappear in fdb's. Yet these two competitors have 8 sandows each.

I understand that your opinion is that Kai is the greatest bber, and I respect that, but trolling and saying that he is vastly superior to Ronnie Coleman who has 8 Olympias and the record for most IFBB wins is just ridiculous. In no way have you proved that Kai is better. You have simply stated your opinion and argument.

O/T: Kai looked incredible at the NY Pro. I wish he brought that conditioning to Vegas to battle out Phil. Maybe 2012
    "I'd like to thank Mom and Dad, just for the genetics." -HBK

liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post
    Kai is potentially the most dangerous man to phil's crown...and as of now that is ALL he is!

imo, some of his body parts are arguably the greatest phenomenons to occur in the history of this sport but none of his showings to date would beat Phil's 2011 olympia showing.

IMO, there's the truth!
    this.. its a two horse race for the sandow, heath and greene...period
    KAI GREENE= inspiration!! "THE MIND" of bodybuilding

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    His arms sometimes look a little small in the MM, but you can't question the detail and separation.
    i think its more the fact that he has that gap in between his forearm and his bicep that makes then look "smaller" or full but i think they are still big.

Originally Posted by HBKHitman View Post
    hate to be "that guy" but...
    If Kai is a vastly superior bodybuilder, then why has he never showed up at the O in condition?
    I'll admit that Kai is a freak and that I like Kai. He has insane bodyparts (legs, arms, back) but he doesnt have adequate traps to match his "greatest back ever". In a RLS, his back appears smooth and lacking detail.

Part of what makes Ronnie the GOAT, (IMO) is that when his doubters said he shouldn't have won 01, 02, and that he was fading, he came out and changed the game of bbing by upping the stakes to win.
    Ronnie and lee haney had similar ab structures (gap in the middle) and Haneys obliques seemed to disappear in fdb's. Yet these two competitors have 8 sandows each.

I understand that your opinion is that Kai is the greatest bber, and I respect that, but trolling and saying that he is vastly superior to Ronnie Coleman who has 8 Olympias and the record for most IFBB wins is just ridiculous. In no way have you proved that Kai is better. You have simply stated your opinion and argument.

O/T: Kai looked incredible at the NY Pro. I wish he brought that conditioning to Vegas to battle out Phil. Maybe 2012
    If Coleman was the GOAT, then you wouldn't have to make excuses for him like you are now.

Kai's traps aren't perfect, however that is really his only weakness. Coleman had many flaws, as did all the Olympia winners to date. For example, Ronnie's lower body was totally unbalanced because his calves looked too small for massive quads. His midsection was truly awful with his non-existent obliques and distended belly. His back wasn't symmetrical at all; his left lat looked like part of it was missing, which ruined his BDB. Coleman's quads didn't have the A-level detail like Kai's.

Of course, the Coleman nutthuggers try to cover up all these flaws or pretend they don't exist. Instead of critically analysing his physique, like they do with other bodybuilders, they would rather just sit there and chant "Coleman is the GOAT!" and say "Coleman beat everyone at everything". Phucking sad.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If Coleman was the GOAT, then you wouldn't have to make excuses for him like you are now.

Kai's traps aren't perfect, however that is really his only weakness. Coleman had many flaws, as did all the Olympia winners to date. For example, Ronnie's lower body was totally unbalanced because his calves looked too small for massive quads. His midsection was truly awful with his non-existent obliques and distended belly. His back wasn't symmetrical at all; his left lat looked like part of it was missing, which ruined his BDB. Coleman's quads didn't have the A-level detail like Kai's.

Of course, the Coleman nutthuggers try to cover up all these flaws or pretend they don't exist. Instead of critically analysing his physique, like they do with other bodybuilders, they would rather just sit there and chant "Coleman is the GOAT!" and say "Coleman beat everyone at everything". Phucking sad.
    Agreed man.

Kai is structurally better than Coleman, has the same EPIC mass, with insane striations and detail. Superior back and far superior legs to RC [which are 2 body parts most commonly referred to as most important to winning the Olympia].

Come at me RC nut huggers.

Kai Greene is insane.
    I

Some pretty daft gentlemen in this thread i say.

HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I wasn't making excuses for Coleman.
    This is sort of like the whole Lebron is better than MJ debate, both are good, but MJ has six rings to Lebron's 0 so people say MJ is the best.
    Ronnie Coleman changed bodybuilding and continued to beat Jay Cutler, Levrone, Flex, Nasser, etc. while Kai has not won the Olympia but has beaten Phil at the ASC. So far, he just cannot dial it in at the big show. (Conditioning is part of bodybuilding, which would help/hurt the GOAT argument.)

And I love Kai, he is a freak. He is insane and absolutely has dedicated his life to bodybuilding. But he still hasnt proven that he is the GOAT, IMO
    "I'd like to thank Mom and Dad, just for the genetics." -HBK

conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Them quads in the first picture, HOLY SIHT

ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kai's traps aren't perfect, however that is really his only weakness. Coleman had many flaws, as did all the Olympia winners to date.
    Name one flaw on Dex other than calves.

ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChemicalBrah View Post
    Name one flaw on Dex other than calves.
    Legs and inbalanced arms

ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChemicalBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ONYDO View Post
    Legs and inbalanced arms
    His legs are good, and proportionate to his upper body. The arm asymmetry isn't that bad, people only pick on that because everything else is perfectly symmetrical.

Weak legs?