Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CK150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just put the powder directly in your mouth and wash it down with water, or have water in your mouth beforehand. It'll make sure you get every last milligram of dat der creatine.

schplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd just follow the manufactures instructions

JMphys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man i add it with grape flavored juice

Bill331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    According to an article here on bodybuilding.com, it's best to take creatine with juice or protein. Do a search on here for creatine myths and you'll find it (it won't let me post the link because I'm a newbie here and don't have 50 posts yet).

Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000) Tallbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    On off days, just scoop and chase with water. On workout days just mix with my amino energy and bcaas.
    BTDT

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread was good for a laugh this morn
    Thanks for bumping lol
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

jacksonburnett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine

I've been mixing mine with my protein shake which I've been taking with milk. Or I'll have it with some iced tea in the morning. I tale 1 teaspoon in the morning 1tableapoon with me shake after the gym and then 1 teaspoon at night with milk jut before bed.
    Hope that helps and if any one has any feedback that I may be doing wrong let me know.
    Cheers

TheShredLad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same question, i'm thinking of mixing with a mass gainer???

Barrie123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I am new to creatine was about to start the loading phase before I read some comments was going to mix 10g with my protein and water pre workout then the same post workout I train every other day was going to do this training days and none training days just morning and evening does this sound ok

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Barrie123 View Post
    Hi I am new to creatine was about to start the loading phase before I read some comments was going to mix 10g with my protein and water pre workout then the same post workout I train every other day was going to do this training days and none training days just morning and evening does this sound ok
    I'd recommend my advise from 4 years ago on page one.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn
    * Take 2-3g creatine.
    * Place said creatine into mouth.
    * Wash down with as much water as needed.
    * Repeat 4-5 days a week, anytime of the day
    * No need to cycle.

Shiftstreaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jejordan View Post
    I have no friggin clue if you're being serious. If you are - holy ****. If you aren't pretty good laugh!

I take mine with either water or in a protein shake.

Disregard everything this guy said.
    He is right, you are suppose to consume creatine with grape juice or apple juice. It increases glucose production which increases water retention in muscles which is the whole point of taking creatine in the first place. Taking it with a protein shake is useless.