Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A monofilament thong in 2 lb. test.

KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you just need to dress according to your body type.Look around and observe people who have similar body types as you,see how they look wearing the clothes they have on,that will give you a better idea of how you will look wearing them.Some clothes just weren't meant for certain body types.I personally don't think the tight Abercrombie shirts look good on bulky guy's,they were meant for the lean/skinny guy's you see in the ads.

Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Friends, and ladies :-) The wife and I are taking a trip in October and we both want to look HOT. She bought a tiny little fire engine red dress that fits her tiny little body. She and I are weird, we like to go out to clubs when we are not in our local town and flirt with members of the opposite sex. I know that is weird, but it is a turn on to see people checking her out, and same from her side as well.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    What do you want the clothes for? Impressing friends? Ladies? etc.

Work? Casual? Gym?
    If the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will!!!

rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) rangerNY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scottkeen View Post
    I suggest:

Terry-cotton rag top sweatshirt with large neck opening. Cut the arms off, and shorten it to expose midriff.
    Baggy gym hot-pants. The more color and stripes the better!
    Vibram five-finger shoes.
    Accessorize with Oakley mirrored shades, and, oh, can't go wrong with a bandana and 3/4 finger lifting gloves.
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    You forgot the fanny pack and the puka shell necklace!
    Don't laugh. That became governor of the state of Minnesota a few years later.
    Drew

My 2012 Training Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141000921

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    Friends, and ladies :-) The wife and I are taking a trip in October and we both want to look HOT. She bought a tiny little fire engine red dress that fits her tiny little body. She and I are weird, we like to go out to clubs when we are not in our local town and flirt with members of the opposite sex. I know that is weird, but it is a turn on to see people checking her out, and same from her side as well.

Hope this helps.
    Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me...
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL! Like I said, we are weird!

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    ^This. Nothing looks better than a suit, and if you find a good salesman on the floor, he can help find the right shoulder-to-waist jackets for you. Those are harder to tailor than pants and shirts because of the lines. Sometimes you end up looking like an inverted sofa...and if the jacket has pin stripes, forget it. LOL
    I buy my suits at a local men's discount warehouse. They mixed and matched a 52" jacket for me and 40" waist pants, not many places will do that. With the tailoring, it fits well and looks good.

BG
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hope this helps.
    If you guys are both cool with it I dont find it weird at all. To each his own.

Have you checked out MMA clothing? Affliction, etc. I personally like a nice black button down shirt with jeans or something like that over tight.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People should wear whatever the F&&&K they want and not give a rats ass about what anyone else thinks!!

This store has cool shirts and stuff like affliction, diesel etc

http://www.stylexchange.com/ca-en/Pr...2/default.aspx
    Jeff

"Over 40 Transformation Of The Week February 2010"
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-transformation-jeff-hodges.htm

We have a couple friend that will actually go out together and fake break up at the club. Then watch ther other person dance with other people. My friend says it creates a very intense inner feeling that gets unleashed later on! Crazy yes!

Thanks for the advice guys, love the stuff I ahve seen so far.

Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is actually an interesting thread. At what age do the Affliction, Obey, Abercrombie type shirts look stupid on men. I'm 45, and I have a couple of Obey shirts along with a few miscellaneous athletic cut t-shirts. While they show off my physique really well, I'm afraid at my age they may make me look more like a douche than anything else...thank goodness I never got into the bedazzled Ed Hardy cr4p. LOL Anyway, I've taken to wearing athletic cut polo/golf shirts and save the t-shirts for the gym.

Ladies, what do you think? I'm gonna wear what I'm gonna wear, but I'm interested to hear what the ladies think of middle aged men in clothing that is typically target toward the younger crowd.
    Is that a real poncho, or a Sears poncho?

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dw33z1L View Post
    This is actually an interesting thread. At what age do the Affliction, Obey, Abercrombie type shirts look stupid on men. I'm 45, and I have a couple of Obey shirts along with a few miscellaneous athletic cut t-shirts. While they show off my physique really well, I'm afraid at my age they may make me look more like a douche than anything else...thank goodness I never got into the bedazzled Ed Hardy cr4p. LOL Anyway, I've taken to wearing athletic cut polo/golf shirts and save the t-shirts for the gym.

Ladies, what do you think? I'm gonna wear what I'm gonna wear, but I'm interested to hear what the ladies think of middle aged men in clothing that is typically target toward the younger crowd.
    IMO that stuff is for the kids. You're a man, dress like one. You can still show off the guns etc with a tasteful >MENS< shirt.

rolltider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolltider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't see a problem buying a shirt from Buckle.com to show off your muscles. You need to have a certain physique to pull most of them off, regardless of age. I personally think after you reach a certain age, probably around 30 or so, that the younger teenager type print t-shirts, looking emo or dressing in anything from abercrombie, etc is probably off limits. That's just me personally, and I have a 15 year old boy, so I know how they dress and I need to keep a certain level of appropriateness so that I can keep my dad card. I own a few affliction type shirts, but don't wear them much. If your going out and having a few with your friends, then that's fine, not something I would just put on to wear to wally world. Of course, if you look like a Mack truck, nobody is going to make fun of your clothes anyway out of fear.

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dw33z1L View Post

Affliction - would say ok. MMA fighters are not all kids.

Obey - not sure what is. Another MMA brand?

A&F - no way. For kids.

Really the clothes dont make the man.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Really the clothes dont make the man.
    Teh n00dz make teh man, man.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Fat guy in a little coat. jdmt37's Avatar
    jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jdmt37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't have any muscles..
    "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    J. Peterman catalog all the way. If you buy enough stuff they'll throw in an urban sumbraro.
    David

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    J. Peterman catalog all the way. If you buy enough stuff they'll throw in an urban sumbraro.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wear whatever makes you feel good brah!

I typically go fitted from Express or Banana Republic since they are reasonably priced in comparison to Nordstrom or Armani.

Friend of mine sells Zegna so I am taking full advantage.

Not sure about the Affliction shirt thing, I have many friends who are into MMA training and few of them wear it. They tell me it seems the only ones wearing them are the young 20 year olds who watched Kung Fu or Bloodsport a few times.

Certainly don't go a size too small though like others said.

If you get on the email list for Expres they give out good deals!

I typically don't wear these to show my muscles though, I just like the looks of them.
    Last edited by schmack; 08-04-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A good athletic cut polo shirt works wonders in a classy way.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Athletic cut is getting harder and harder to find. I live 40 minutes from an outlet mall and try to fill the closet every 6 months or so. I like Van Heusen Dress Shirts, and most of the athletic cut stuff was in the clearance bin.

Probably a few here can remark on the billowing at the waist of fat dress shirts on a fit body.

drives me nuts.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Athletic cut is getting harder and harder to find. I live 40 minutes from an outlet mall and try to fill the closet every 6 months or so.
    Calvin Klein and Banana Republic from the outlet mall FTW!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Do it or don't do it... tomdana's Avatar
    tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get good ideas from PeopleofWalmart.com Seriously, Izod shirts are good. There large is truly a large. Pants are a prob for me. The quads make the phone in pocket stick out and the keys in the other pocket. Polo Chinos are fair as they have some leg room.
    Do it or Don't do it, There is no try

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hope this helps.
    pics or negs.
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Athletic cut is getting harder and harder to find. I live 40 minutes from an outlet mall and try to fill the closet every 6 months or so. I like Van Heusen Dress Shirts, and most of the athletic cut stuff was in the clearance bin.

Probably a few here can remark on the billowing at the waist of fat dress shirts on a fit body. Drives me nuts.
    I've shopped the Van Heusen outlets and got one great shirt with a decent fit to it, only it shrunk in the wash and wouldn't stay tucked in!

My wife got me some big & tall 18.5" neck shirts, she didn't tell me they were B&T, tried them on ... they looked like circus tents on me. I can get by with fitted shirts from Macys or Penneys.

BG
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you guys are both cool with it I dont find it weird at all. To each his own.
    Yeah I can't call it weird either. In fact, it sounds kinda fun. But then, playing with fire usually is.

Originally Posted by pastorgbc View Post
    Buy nice clothes that fit, and don't try to be something you are not. You do not want to look silly.

If you are in shape, you will look good anything.

Ray
    Best advice yet.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We have a couple friend that will actually go out together and fake break up at the club. Then watch ther other person dance with other people. My friend says it creates a very intense inner feeling that gets unleashed later on! Crazy yes!

Thanks for the advice guys, love the stuff I ahve seen so far.
    WTF?
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That Affliction **** (and clothes like it) was played out like 3 years ago. Just sayin'. Also, anyone who would pay $95 for a t-shirt because it had a skull and some company's logo on it is a tard. Reminds me of teeny boppers paying top dollar to be a walking advertisement for Abercrombie, Hollister etc. so they fit in with the crowd.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Target carries "athletic fit" shirts. I like comfortable cotton Tee shirts. Shorts or jeans... Same with cotton button down short sleeve shirts.
    Are you placing limits on romance? Are you telling me that a sex act involving a robotic monkey, three midgets, a motorized two-headed rubber f'ck-stick, a jungle gym, and some purple truck nutz CAN'T be romantic and loving? - Karl_Hungus

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)