Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    [QUOTE=Strik9;465669601]I really need specifics man

So, 1 Whole Over-easy Egg w/ lowfat cheese, and salsa. Cheese melted on the egg?

You were have ing 4 eggs? Do 3 with 2-3slices of FF cheese melted in/on

Just straight tuna inside the wrap?

add veggies, mustard, vinegar, hot saue (whatever you like)

3-Grilled Chicken Breasts? What dressing do I use on the salad? Just chicken and greens?

you an add any (lower calorie and fibrous) veggies (broccoli, cucumber, tomato, beans, spinach, zuchini, pepper , cauliflower), any olive-oil based dressing (no hydrogenated oils=trans fat) 1tbsp and add more vinegar if need flavor

Whey Protein Shake? How many scoops? With Milk? Water? What kind of veggies?

any veggies listed above, 2 scoops with water
    What do you mean by oil/Peanut Butter? What do I do with the oil?

a serving of fat
    you can do oil or PB
    you would put oil on the veggies (or melt PB on that tastes good)

How much Cottage Cheese, how much Peanut Butter, how much fruit, and what kind?
    1c CC
    1-2tbsp PB
    1 fruit (apple, orange, pear, banana or 1/2 c berries)
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=determined4000;465672221]
    Originally Posted by Strik9 View Post
    I really need specifics man

So, 1 Whole Over-easy Egg w/ lowfat cheese, and salsa. Cheese melted on the egg?

You were have ing 4 eggs? Do 3 with 2-3slices of FF cheese melted in/on

Just straight tuna inside the wrap?

add veggies, mustard, vinegar, hot saue (whatever you like)

3-Grilled Chicken Breasts? What dressing do I use on the salad? Just chicken and greens?

you an add any (lower calorie and fibrous) veggies (broccoli, cucumber, tomato, beans, spinach, zuchini, pepper , cauliflower), any olive-oil based dressing (no hydrogenated oils=trans fat) 1tbsp and add more vinegar if need flavor

Whey Protein Shake? How many scoops? With Milk? Water? What kind of veggies?

any veggies listed above, 2 scoops with water
    What do you mean by oil/Peanut Butter? What do I do with the oil?

a serving of fat
    you can do oil or PB
    you would put oil on the veggies (or melt PB on that tastes good)

How much Cottage Cheese, how much Peanut Butter, how much fruit, and what kind?
    1c CC
    1-2tbsp PB
    1 fruit (apple, orange, pear, banana or 1/2 c berries)

Ok, thanks, determined. I will go back to the drawing board and come up with this new daily routine in my log.

So today was wasted as far as getting into ketosis, but was is it still a good day in regards to my fat loss goals?

Also, this new diet that you came up with right - would you still consider it a 'cutting' diet for someone my size?

And should I still do long duration, low intensity cardio with this new plan? Or can I go out and do wind sprints, etc?

As long as I can get down to 210 lbs man, I'll be stoked either way. Can you estimate a timeframe for me assuming I stick to the plan?

Thanks again
    "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways"

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    [QUOTE=Strik9;465675121]
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post

Ok, thanks, determined. I will go back to the drawing board and come up with this new daily routine in my log.

So today was wasted as far as getting into ketosis, but was is it still a good day in regards to my fat loss goals?

Also, this new diet that you came up with right - would you still consider it a 'cutting' diet for someone my size?

And should I still do long duration, low intensity cardio with this new plan? Or can I go out and do wind sprints, etc?

As long as I can get down to 210 lbs man, I'll be stoked either way. Can you estimate a timeframe for me assuming I stick to the plan?

Thanks again
    any diet in which you are in a calorie deficit = cutting
    ]if you were in a calorie efiit today--> yes beneficial to fat loss
    yes do cardio, I would suggest low intensity for longer durations at your size and you will burn more calories
    time frame? who knows. Most people should lose a lb a week (2 max) but (no offense) you are at a much higher body fat and will probably be able to lose more fat while sparing muscle because of your fat reserves. Just track progress and tweak the diet/cardio based on how much you are losing or not losing.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) obi89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No offense OP but you're making this more complicated than it has to be. All you have to do is figure out your calorie maintanance with one of the many calorie calculators out there on the internet and just eat anywhere from 500-1000 calories less. IMO you dont need to start worrying about getting into keto at this weight because your body will just drop it by eating less calories and burning calories from cardio and lifting etc very easily. Im a big guy too (6'1" and was 282 lbs) but ive dropped just over 15lbs in about 3.5 weeks just from eating about 1000 below my calorie maintanance and also burning another 500 at the gym on the x-trainer and treadmill.