Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Bob figured id save ya some trouble :D

QUAKE 10.0

First off I'd like to thank The_Solution (Bob) for letting me try out this product!

PUMP:Solid pump! havent taken a pre workout in close to 2 months so I knew this sample would hit me hard! did Biceps/Back today.. and my arms blew up!

TASTE:To be honest I was a little skeptical about the flavor... I normally HATE anything that is berry flavored... I mixed the sample with 12oz of water and the taste was amazing... I could drink this stuff all day... a little bit of an aftertaste but nothing bad at all. Great job with the flavoring guys.

FOCUS:3 minutes into drinking it I started to feel all warm.... 14 minutes in the Beta Alanine hit me... Once I got to the gym I felt like a bull... crushed all my weight.. was totally in the zone for the whole workout.

ENERGY:Awesome energy...Was a nice flow that lasted my entire workout... no crash afterwards.

PRICE:$26-$30 dollars depending where you buy.. and I beleive you get 40 servings... awesome price... im not into paying 40 bucks and only getting 30 servings for pre workouts...

OVERALL: 9/10 for my rating... I only rate it this because I would like to see how it stacks up on other days in the gym. But for the price you really cant go wrong with it.. I would definetly reccomend this product to anyone in the market for an new pre workout that really delivers... Plus add in Xtend during workout and you have a serious stack. I think I found my new preworkout

Again Bob thanks a lot for letting me try it out!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Chris ^^

Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    First off I gotta give thanks to the very impressive customer service of Scivation and especially to Rob Moran of Scivation! He took care of something for me and along with that provided 4 samples of Quake 10.0.

Taste: I havent tried this alone yet so my judgement may be a little different. I have mixed mine into 2 scoops of xtend but from that the taste is very pleasant. Its something i enjoy sipping on before the gym. It has a nice fruity flavor with a bit of an aftertaste but nothing too bad.

Mixability: Very good. Once added to water it starts to dissolve on its own and with 10 seconds of shaking its good to go. I usually let mine sit in the fridge for a couple and then have it. By then its just about fully dissolved. Compared with Vaso this mixes much easier and sits in my stomach even easier than Vaso did.

Energy: 10/10..Stuff is downright awesome. The first time I took it a rush just came over to me on the drive to the gym and i was ready to attack the weights. The most notable thing to me is how long it lasts. With most PRE drinks by the time I hit cardio its wearing off but with Quake I was still cruising and my normal cardio is a breeze. Instead of LISS i honestly want to spring the whole time. Even after getting home from the gym the energy is there, which is very nice for someone like me who sometimes has class after the gym, your not dragging your still in the zone.

Focus: 9/10...Def in the zone while taking this. I was very concentrated and felt mentally stronger, the times I might give in from fatigue I was able to easily push through.

Strength + Pump: The good stuff ; ) .. Pump is awesome off this stuff...I did 2.5 scoops before back/chest yesterday and felt very full. It was prob as hard and full as my chest has felt in awhile. So far everytime Ive taken it Ive managed to hit a couple PRs even while dieting. Every workout tho is top notch on this stuff and the strength is def improved with this.

The ingredient list is awesome and between the energy, focus, endurance, strength and pump this stuff makes for an awesome workout. I havent had a bad workout yet on it. Hands down my favorite PreWo product ive tried. After the samples I went out and ordered a tub which I highly recommend to anyone.
    Another...

IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000)

With 2 Scoops of Quake 10.0 for a lower body workout ...

SMELL: 10/10 When I first opened the container, wow did it smell delicious. I didn't even take off the seal protector and the berry smell hit me hard, I really wanted to taste it. It wasn't really a chemical smell either.

MIXABILITY: 10/10 No problems here, easy to mix.

TASTE: 9.5/10 Wow, very smooth berry taste. Left a pleasant after taste that wasn't chemically like I've read by some people. Super tasty.

STRENGTH: I'm not going to rate this in my first use, but in my log I will comment on it. I feel I can't comment on this after one usage.

PUMP: 8/10 I had a good pump going but it wasn't the best I've ever had. Again, this is one time use review with 2 scoops. I've also noticed personally that pumps vary depending on workouts, so the next one may give me great pumps. 8 isn't bad at all though.

FOCUS: 10/10 I'm being serious when I say that quake 10.0 is stronger than a low dose of ********. I was more focused than I have ever been in the gym and time flew by. The songs weren't even registering in my head, thoughts stopped, and I was in themoment just crushing the weight. Indescribable and amazing. Truly impressed.

OVERALL: 9.5/10 After one use, I give this a 9.5/10. I'm so excited for my next workout, lol.
    Do or do not. There is no 'try'.

theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000)

smell/Taste: Seismic Berry Blast- Well right from the start, brought me back to the Vasocharge days lol Excellent berry taste could drink it like wata if I could

Profile: Can you get a better blend or what. No BS, just the needed ingredients for muscle growth. I like the vitamins too. Always a fan of Vitamin C. Helps my vascularity quite a bit

Mixability: popped 2 scoops in about 6 oz of water in the bb shaker and swirled it around. One of the best things about it was ABSOLUTELY no clumps. CriSTALL you could say.

Effects: Lets just say 2 scoops is wicked awesome....but what will 4 scoops bring!!
    Started with 2 scoops and within 15-20 min could feel my face flush of PreWOness you could say lol. I like the kick I got but wasnt over the top. I'm a stim junkie myself so I will def. up the dosage a bit next time to see.
    2 scoops would no doubt give a hell of a workout though!

Arms day was the perfect day to try this out on. Felt like balloons

Overall: Well Scivation, you did it again. Another product on my "must haves" for now on. Seriously one of the best, if not best, PreWO's I have taken. And believe me, I've tried my fair share
    Thanks Scivation and Bob, for giving me the chance to log this beast and what great workouts to come with it.
    You can have excuses or results, not both.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115734471

Originally Posted by IWantIt View Post

My FIRST DOSE REVIEW With 2 Scoops of Quake 10.0 for a lower body workout ...

SMELL: 10/10 When I first opened the container, wow did it smell delicious. I didn't even take off the seal protector and the berry smell hit me hard, I really wanted to taste it. It wasn't really a chemical smell either.

MIXABILITY: 10/10 No problems here, easy to mix.

TASTE: 9.5/10 Wow, very smooth berry taste. Left a pleasant after taste that wasn't chemically like I've read by some people. Super tasty.

STRENGTH: I'm not going to rate this in my first use, but in my log I will comment on it. I feel I can't comment on this after one usage.

PUMP: 8/10 I had a good pump going but it wasn't the best I've ever had. Again, this is one time use review with 2 scoops. I've also noticed personally that pumps vary depending on workouts, so the next one may give me great pumps. 8 isn't bad at all though.

FOCUS: 10/10 I'm being serious when I say that quake 10.0 is stronger than a low dose of ********. I was more focused than I have ever been in the gym and time flew by. The songs weren't even registering in my head, thoughts stopped, and I was in themoment just crushing the weight. Indescribable and amazing. Truly impressed.

OVERALL: 9.5/10 After one use, I give this a 9.5/10. I'm so excited for my next workout, lol.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quake 10.0 - Initial Thoughts

Mixability
    Used 2 scoops in 8 oz. of water.

Fantastic. Didn't even need to shake..just swirled it around.

Taste
    You can't expect anything Scivation to taste bad..lol. This is possibly the best tasting pre-wo product I've used.

Effectiveness
    I felt a really good, smooth energy throughout the workout. I didn't get jittery or have a huge rush then crash towards the end. The focus was superb. Didn't get much of a pump, but I don't really care for it either. I'm excited to see how I do with 3 scoops

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post

Mixability
    Used 2 scoops in 8 oz. of water.

Fantastic. Didn't even need to shake..just swirled it around.

Taste
    You can't expect anything Scivation to taste bad..lol. This is possibly the best tasting pre-wo product I've used.

Effectiveness
    I felt a really good, smooth energy throughout the workout. I didn't get jittery or have a huge rush then crash towards the end. The focus was superb. Didn't get much of a pump, but I don't really care for it either. I'm excited to see how I do with 3 scoops
    wait til you go to 4

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quake 10.0 Initial Review

Energy: 8/10

I took 2 scoops prior to my workout and it gave me a nice even flow of energy throughout my workout. No jitters. I blasted through my entire workout without slowing down at all.

Taste: 8/10

Tastes very similar to the Vasocharge I have been using prior to this. Tastes and smells like gummie bears IMO.

Focus: 10/10

I had awesome focus throughout my workout.

Pump: 9/10

I broke more DL PRs today with just 2 scoops. Very good pump.

Price 10/10

I got a tub for free for doing a sponsored supp log. But the price on the BB store is fantastic for the amount of servings you get

Overall Score 9/10

Overall for the lowest serving size, it works great. I might try out 3 or 4 scoops next time to see how that goes. Last night I drank a liter of diet mountain dew though, so I believe that had a slight negative effect on me as far as it goes with the caffeine effect. I expect a better workout on my next dose.

Thanks again to SciVation and "The Solution" for allowing me to give this product a test run!
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    QUAKE 10.0
    A Review

Taste:
    Seismic Berry Blast. Tasted very good... strong hint of grape flavor, which is a favorite of mine. Doesn't really have that bitter "bite" that Super Pump has.

Mixability:
    Nice and smooth... no complaints whatsoever.

Energy:
    I did notice a decent energy boost from Quake... I felt slightly more focused on my lifts today.

Effects:
    Quake gave me a nice pump that I noticed upon entering the gym. After my first sets of benching, the Quake set in and really helped me for the rest of my workout.

Thoughts:
    Beats the tar out of Super Pump, which is the only other pre-WO supplement I've used. Tastes better, mixes better, and gives better results on a fasted work out. I am impressed.

Rating:
    9.5 / 10
    Reason being: NOTHING is perfect.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

* I have used Quake twice so far - once with 1 scoop, and another time with 2 scoops.

Mixability
    Mixed both servings with 10-12oz of water. Mixed very well.

Taste
    Similar to Vasocharge/Primal N20 however without the bitterness/sourness. Great taste.

Pump

I typically do not train to attain a "pump" however, I did feel fuller. Not much of a noticeable difference between 1 or 2 scoops that I noticed.

Focus/Energy
    Was definitely there. 1 scoop gave me a nice clean energy with slight focus improvement. 2 scoops definitely gave me an up in the energy department, however focus did not jump as much as when using 1 scoop. I took both servings on an empty stomach.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post

Received the quake today and gulped some down and hit the gym.

Mixibility: 10/10 instantly dissolved
    Taste: 8/10 Was REALLY good, but compared to something sugary it was not up to par, but there is NO CALORIES so it's the best out there in that category -- Also, it smelled Great upon opening it.

Ok, took me 20 minutes to drink it, water the plants at home lol, take my chicken out of the oven and walk to the gym.

By this time I had started thinking clearer and felt like I was moving faster - Like I do with my standard Jack3d so I was happy with it so far (btw, I took 3 scoops of quake)

Pump: 8/10 I am on a low carb diet and this rating may change throughout my prep
    Focus 10/10 I didn't think of anything else but the next set and bigger squeezes the whole workout
    Energy: 10/10 GREAT Energy I felt like superman in the gym

I had a great back workout too

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    First doses 4/19

Pumps 8.5/10 some of the best I've had. This **** is intense

So I'm pretty active, quake kept me pretty full of energy throughout the whole day. I felt a bit of a crash after the workout sitting in class. But perked up as soon as I ate something.

Energy 8.5/10 I'm quite the stim junkie, and I definitely felt a kick from this
    Focus 9/10 Ready and motivated to do school work even after the activity.
    Taste 9/10 If you liked berry vaso, you'll love this. Really tasty stuff...very sweet and tart, not bitter like some products with citrulline.

Ingredients 6.5/10 I like them, not all that innovative, but seemingly effective. I could use more BA, and they lost major poitns for the creatine...I'd like to have the option to go with or without it.

more to come, I hope I don't build a tolerance to this stuff too fast.

The Review:

PUMP-8 out of 10
    Got some good vascularity going on...especially leaned down like I am. And def got a better pump WITH Quake than I was recently without it. So that was solid.

Energy: 7 out of 10
    It was weird. I normally workout like this (check my contest prep log) but I felt lethargic still even with Quake. ALTHOUGH when I started up cardio and got the blood moving a little better it seemed to really kick in. Odd.

Focus: 9 out of 10
    The most noticeable was the intense focus. I didn't feel like running through a wall but my focus was def laser-beam-like. which I enjoy. And it's been a while because of the lower cals my focus has been so...well...focused! lol

Taste: 5 out of 10

Was smooth, and it wasn't putrid but nothing great. I hated vasocharge's taste and this tasted similar to me. I'm not taking it for taste, however.

Mixability: 10 out of 10.

Couldn't get better than this. Two scoops in 4 oz of water dissolved perfectly. I ended up adding more water but just wanted to test it.

Effectiveness: 7 out of 10

[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=AMillane7;483143811]

Scivation Quake

Review

Taste - 9/10
    Mixed it with 10oz water, was mild and went down easy. For a small amount of a drink, the taste was very simple. Not as powerful/sweet as Xtend, but very good in a small dose.

Energy - 9.5/10
    I'm not too sensitive to stimulants, but this seemed to be just what I needed. I like the tyrosine and carnatine combo here.

Focus, Endurance - 9/10
    This really helped me lift smart, and concentrate well towards the end of my workout. I was dialed in the entire time, something that a typical high caff pre does not help with.

Pump -9/10
    Felt something solid here, which I attribute mostly to the extra energy I got. I felt more motivated to push myself a bit more. Granted it was only one workout, but it was awesome.

Mixability- 10/10
    Usually not a big issue with preworkout products, and not an issue at all here.

Overall - 9.5/10
    I find it hard to find a better preworkout for the price! Good stuff all around.

Thank you _TheSolution_, aka Bob!

[/QUOTE]

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Quake 10.0 - Final Thoughts

Mixability
    Never had a problem with this throughout my entire tub. Very well done.

Taste
    I still agree with my initial thoughts on this - one of the best tasting pre-wo supps I've tried. The taste was awesome everytime.

Energy
    Energy kept getting better as I upped dosage..but when I stuck with 4 - it lost its' edge after a couple workouts. Tolerance, maybe? Who knows..

Pump
    I rarely train for a pump - but the few times I did, Quake delivered.

Focus
    This is what did it for me. Quake helped me focus during workouts. Not only that, but I utilized it for studying. It really helped.

Overall Effectiveness/Thoughts
    I consider myself stim sensitive - so I was expecting a bit more out of 4 scoops. After all, that is a ton of stims The focus aspect was fantastic - and the long lasting energy/no crash was great. Overall - good product. Definitely worth a try for the price.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just tried Quake 10.0 for the first time today. Thanks Bob for the sample at the Arnold.

Overall, taste was good, energy was awesome and no crash. Also, did not feel jittery, like I do when I take Superpump 250.

My only complaint was that on the sample, it said one serving was the whole container. Before taking it, I was doing some research and found that one sample container was equivalent to 4 scoops. Because I am pretty stim sensitive, I only took about half of the sample container and that was plenty for me. If I took entire sample like the directions said, I probably would have been really stimmed out.
    Not affiliated

Originally Posted by mivi320 View Post

Scivation Quake 10.0

Taste:
    Seismic Berry Blast, straight up awesome! Just absolutely delicious guys, much like the old Vasocharge flavor but improved tremendously. I used about 12 oz of cold, refrigerated water and this stuff tastes absolutely amazing. Almost like Blue Kool-Aid.

Packaging: The sample mini tubs are appealing.The black, sleek look with lettering and earthquake looking Richter scale for Quake looks really cool.

Profile: 1,3 Dimethyl, Creatine, B.A, and a dose of Carnitine stands out. Proven ingredients and a nice change of pace from these pre workout products loaded with arginine which has been proven to be not as hyped up as it is by research. Count on Scivation for formulating a product with proven and effective supplements. Kudos to the R&D team.

Effects: Whew! Pump was absolutely phenomenal and the focus I had in the gym was ruthless. So dialed in and could only focus on the task at hand (ie each set).

Overall: Proven ingredients, great taste, and pumps/focus in the gym. Cannot ask for a better formulated pre workout supplement. Scivation hit a home run with this product and would definitely purchase a tub for my next pre workout product of choice. Thanks again to Bob for sending a sample my way. Appreciate it big man!

LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Energy:

9/10

Using the recommended serving size, I found the steady energy it provided was perfect to me. I've used several stims that simply put me too far over the edge before I even reach the gym, and sizzle out before I hit my last exercise. This was just the opposite, steadily increasing before I reached the gym and still increased throughout my workout. I was able to end this training session with much more intensity than any others thus far.

Pump:

10/10.

Considering I've been using Creadyl as my recent pre-stim (which to my knowledge/experience offers no pump) the pump Quake provided for me was insane. Most girls wouldn't want to feel like their lats were protruding from their skin - I liked it!

Focus:

10/10.

Let's just say I didn't take my eyes off of the prize. Tunnel vision like no other! I believe I could have obtained this level of focus for hours.

Strength:

9/10.

It wasn't amazing strength, no PR's were set but the strength coupled with the focus and drive assisted me in pushing through reps/sets I haven't finished in quite some time.

Taste:

10/10

I rarely like the taste of any stim..or any supplement for that matter, even most varieties of whey. I enjoyed this though. Reminded me of kool-aid or a purple pixie stick...it wasn't necessary to chug this down as that has been the case with plenty of my prior pre-wo's.

Overall:

9/10.

I don't generally bounce around in the stim world. In fact, I haven't had experience with many - but after having Quake for the first time, I don't see many other pre workout supplements in my future.

Last edited by LEX-UA; 05-12-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    Female.

Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122212751&page=1

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154412901&p=1080426511#post1080426511

Thumbs up

QUOTE=SheWulf;492277951]

Quake 10.0 by Scivation
    Seismic Berry Blast

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/quake.html

Taste: 8.5/10 Definitely a nice berry taste with a slight aftertaste. I would actually look forward to drinking this, I didn’t have to chug it down.

Mixibility: 9.5/10 I mixed it in a cup with cold water and a fork and it mixed very well, hardly any settling.

Smell: 9/10 I had to make note of this, because as I was mixing the rest of the sample at the gym, my co-worker said, “Wow, that smells delicious, what is it, strawberry?” from a few feet away. It has a strong smell for sure and smells great.

Energy: 8.5/10 I started with 1.5 scoops which gave me a good amount of energy, but it was a day I was REALLY dragging, so I decided to have the rest (another 1.5 scoops) about 20 minutes later. Within 5 minutes I was super hyper and anxious to hit the weights. I was able to focus during a set, but I was a little scatter-brained in between. I would describe it as an intense energy rush at 3 scoops, with no jitters, but it definitely makes you hyper. I didn’t feel like my heart was racing either. At 1 or 2 scoops I definitely think it would still pack a solid punch.

Pump: 8/10 Nice pump, I used it on a chest day.

Strength: 8/10 I was able to get a few extra reps out on most of my lifts. The energy was definitely helpful here, but I felt a tad bit stronger and more focused.

Digestibility: 6/10 I had some very minor cramping within a few hours. I had no other side effects. Sometimes this happens to me with a new product, especially if it contains creatine. I am willing to bet I would adjust to it, but it’s something to take note of.

Overall: 8.5/10 Definitely one of the better products I have tried in the pre-workout category. Not only was it well flavored, but it also was effective, and I did not experience a crash. It has a simple formula, but it does contain 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, which some people tend to be more sensitive to. That being said, sample sizes are available from bb.com which is a great option for those who want to try.

Big thanks to Bob (The Solution) for sending a sample my way.

[/QUOTE]

Could be the best review to date!

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post

Wrap up

All out of Quake and BOY was it a ride....I'm all out of the tub sent to me I should say, I've already ordered and received more .

I got my grape xtend and it's not as good as blue razz lol. oh well -- I'm sure I just need to get used to it.

Taste: 8/10 --- It's GREAT for no cals or sugar but I do think that pre WO's with sugar in them taste better, however I would never buy it.

Energy: 8/10 --- Sometimes I felt as if it just wasn't hitting me as hard as it should @ 4 scoops, but the vast majority of the time it was insane!

Focus: 9/10 --- look back through the log and you'll see every WO was focused like a lazer beam, was amazing

mixibility: 10/10 --- never had to shake or stir! even with 4 scoops

Price: 10/10 40 scoops for like $25-$30....uh, hell yes.

Ingredients: 10/10 Absolutely flawless ingredient mix, I highly recommend putting in 1 scoop for intra WO bcaa's with xtend. It's an incredibly experience.

OVERALL: 9/10 - just because at one point Quake 11.0 will come out and be the 10/10

BIG props to scivation for making an incredible product, no wonder Marc Lobliner is looking beastly and near a pro card with the support of Xtend, Scivation whey, Solution 5, Quake and the list goes on....just awesome!!!

Big thanks to Bob for hooking me up with the chance to run this supplement. I'm hooked and he made me a customer that has now added a 4th scivation product to my arsenal! Scivation gets all my money!!!!! Oh well, worth it to get jacked.

Originally Posted by Exa123 View Post
    Thought i'd share this....recieved Quake 10 last Wednesday and this is how its been:-

Wednesday - Squats, 2 PR's
    Thursday - DB Shoulder Press PR
    Saturday - Deadlifts, 2 PR's
    Monday - Bench Press, 2 PR's

Add to this pumps i have never gotten before (especially Quads) this stuff rocks the house! Well done mate, i normally dont rave about supplements but this and Xtend are THE best 2 supplements out there.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

I have a few of those mini sample tubs of Quake... do I use the whole thing at once? That seems like a big dose. It does smell nice I know that so far.

Originally Posted by wetdog View Post
    I received my first tub last week. Got one workout in last Friday and a second in today. The pumps are intense. I have used NO SHOTGUN and SYNTHESIZE before and would say this produced greater, more intense, blood gorged pumps.

I used 1 scoop of XTEND pre and intra and then 2 more scoops post and my recovery seemed to be much less sore and quicker.

So far I would recommend this product but truly I will wait to pass my final judgement after a few weeks of trial.

HITCH.ed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HITCH.ed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HITCH.ed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 4 scoops of this thing and drive to the gym right after.
    I must say the pump on this thing is insane.

It does not give you as much energy as Jack3d, but the focus is great and no jitter. The pump is better than Jack3d in my opinion.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ritual732 View Post
    quake pr report
    in the midst of dieting down, 10 weeks in. Ht:6'0, wt: 217.75, bf%: Approx: 17-18%, 4 scoops of quake 30 minutes prior to beginning workout.

Dumbell shoulder presses: 75 x 7 for 2 sets.
    Alternate db curls: 60 x 5
    skull crushers: 100 x 8
    hammer strength/life fitness preacher machine: 165 x 10
    flat bench press: 235 x 5, then 240 x 5, then 240 x 4
    pec dec: 205 x 10
    close grip bench 205 x 5
    incline bench: 220 x 5 for 3 sets
    squats(below parallel): 265 for 5
    bent over barbell rows: 185 x 6
    single arm db rows: 120 x 6

all postings are personal records from this past week. I've been training consistently since i was 27 and am now 31. I've been using scivation supplements since i was 29.

wow!

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

my review

Description:
    Looking around, we saw the same old shenanigans happening over and over in the preworkout category: useless, pointless ingredients, made up ingredients that don´t even exist in literature, to thoughtless stimulant-based, adrenal-killing compounds. With Quake 10.0, we were after RESULTS and of course, skin bursting pumps and energy support.* This is where, after one workout, you will never take another pre-workout again.*

* Support Lean Mass Gains*
    * Promote Muscle Pumps And Fullness*
    * Support Intense Energy And Mental Focus*

REVIEW:
    This stuff is just AWESOME!!!! I'm very impressed by this stuff, taste, performance, etc are just unbeatable.

Taste: 10/10 - berry is just great, taste like sweet tarts and always mixes great!

Energy: 10/10 - ok this is going to sound crazy, but I've used this 4-5 times during some pretty intense cardio sessions and at the end...I'm always creeping up on 45-50 mins and I need to tell myself...ok that's enough. The energy is just insane!!! I did a routine that I could never handle before, not even close which consists of high intensity biking for 5 mins...followed by a set of kettlebells. Normally I could probably get 3 sets of these in and be totally destroyed. I was up to 5 sets of this and I had to literally tell myself I should probably stop...haha! If i could rate it higher then a 10, i probably would!

Pump: 9/10
    - I'm only giving this a 9/10 for this mainly just because my workouts have been cardio based while taking this stuff so I can't say it's the BEST pump product ever but I still get a great pump on my abs/biceps when doing my kettlebell routine.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

HITCH.ed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HITCH.ed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HITCH.ed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been using Quake for a few weeks now and I have to say that my focus and energy are going away. I run 4 scoops and it worked great at first, but he last two workouts I've had I didn't feel any energy nor focus. The pump was still good, but I my workouts seemed to be less amped and I was much more sluggish than usual. Should I be switching up? I got an order of Vasocharge and GlycerGrow coming in today so I am thinking on switching.

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post

This is the new pre-workout product from Scivation, I believe its supposed to be replacing the former Vasocharge (a great product)?

Not going to break it down too much as I only used it for one workout, snagged a sample with my last supplement order.

Likes: Good forms of vitamins C and E, creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, tyrosine.

Dislikes: The prop blends, particularly the "energy boosters" and "muscle boosters" portions. I'd prefer to know the doses on all of these ingredients. That way I can adjust my dosing on the caffeine, beta-alanine, and creatine throughout the day, based on the amounts in Quake.

With that out of the way, the energy and focus was really good. Taste was spot on with how good Vasocharge was. Depending on what your looking for in a "pre-workout" product, this could be a good purchase. Price is a big selling point, 40 servings=$25

I would buy a tub of this and stack it with Vengeance possibly

QUOTE=Brian2187;506700681]First I want to say the I ordered this off wheycheap.com. I have been looking into pre-work out supplements and I couldn't pass up the deal. Now keep in mind this is my first review so sorry if isn't really thorough.

Taste/Mixability-Even though it was already clumpy when I opened it the clumps were really easy to break up with the scooper. I mixed two scoops with 8oz of water in the BB.com tornado mixer and it mixed up really well with only very small clumps left over(I'm talking about the size of a pin head so no big deal). The taste so good but not great but definitely easy to drink, though I wouldn't chug it. [9/10]

Focus/Energy-After I drank it I gathered my stuff and headed for the gym.(usually about a 10-15min drive) While on the way to the gym I definitely started to feel the effects. Not a huge rush of energy but I really felt exited about going to the gym to lift especially since it was back/bi day which is my favorite. By the time I got to the gym I felt really focused on accomplishing the task at hand which was to have a great work out. Every exercise I did I was able to pump out a few extra reps than normal. I also felt a great mind/muscle connection especially with my lats. [10/10]

Pump-The pump was definetly better than normal but not mind blowing. I did enjoy coming home and posing in the mirror for a couple of minutes especially hitting lat spreads [8/10]

Overall all I would give it a solid [9/10]. The only real regret I have was that I only ordered 2 tubs.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    give a quick Quake review. I've never taken pre-workouts before last Monday where I took a competitor's sample that I got from bb.com. It jacked me up on caffeine and made it a damn good workout but then I crashed hard. I'm really, really sensitive to stims so I only took one-half of that sample (which to begin with was only one-half of a scoop haha). So today I took 1/2 of the sample of Quake that I got with my scivation whey. Awesome! It didn't jack me up to the same extent that the other supp did but before I knew it I had spent an hour and a half in the squat rack squatting and doing BB lunges. My focus was really, really good. 4 hours after taking it and I'm still wired but not in a red bull type state like last Monday. I also didn't get the side effects that I did from the other pre-workout (chest got a little tight from all of the caffeine). Quake is great, I'll be purchasing some later on tonight.