Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechauns1021 View Post
    Honestly, I think my dick is a little less sensitive now, but I don't have to peel back the foreskin in the shower anymore, so I guess its easier to clean myself. The ladies actually seem to like the cut look, so overall I'm pretty happy with it.

so glad im a helmet.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) beccydinosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by texicus View Post
    IMO if you cut carbs on rest days and put them on lifting days it makes for a very satisfying post lift carb face-stuff

just saiyan
    I may try this! Thanks!
    Lurked for over a year, signed up and then lurked some more.

When the weight of the world is on your shoulders, DO SQUATS.

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i've always preferred higher CHO's on rest days, makes little sense to me to have them higher after you need them. i realise it's glycogen replenishment but still more of a mental thing i guess

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    i've always preferred higher CHO's on rest days, makes little sense to me to have them higher after you need them. i realise it's glycogen replenishment but still more of a mental thing i guess
    I follow the same logic in terms of total intake
    Eat most on my rest day prior to two Power WOs
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Since July 7th I've remained the same weight or half a pound less on a daily basis. Despite getting noticeable leaner and measurements slowly going down, I remain the same weight thanks to water. Over 6 weeks have gone by and the scale has not budged once. I'm tried everything from overloading on potassium and sodium, dry starchy carbs and low water, to not drinking water at all. Measurements over scale weight, but it's becoming mental anguish slowly. I was at this weight running 2,500 daily, remained this weigh for 2 weeks running 2,200, remained the same for another 2 weeks at 2,000 daily with some days dipping low as 1,600. Even had 2 separate refeeds. Taking food weight out of gut transit, I'm shown my true weight. Life sucks. It's taken me into a depressive, pissy mood. I've been sulking for weeks and will for more to come, I'm sure. Took some advice from others and bought Yohimbine today and going to try 10 g of creatine a day. I don't know what I'll do if this doesn't work out.
    have you tried long term fasting? i hear it's a great way to shed a few pounds

but no srs, that's quite peculiar. maybe try upping to something like 3k? also have you considered cardio?

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    This

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    I follow the same logic in terms of total intake
    Eat most on my rest day prior to two Power WOs
    And this
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't get to choose where you lose fat. It just comes off where it wants to. Dems the breaks.

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally I eat all my rest day CHO before I sleep since I only sleep for ~6 hours and train first thing in the morning.
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    Personally I eat all my rest day CHO before I sleep since I only sleep for ~6 hours and train first thing in the morning.
    Me too. Up at 4:30 train at 5am. All carbs consumed between 6-9pm. Sleep good and great energy even with 6 hours of sleep, although I do try to shoot for at least 7 hours of sleep.
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheJohnBrowne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anyone ever try cardio in high Heels? wait.......

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    Me too. Up at 4:30 train at 5am. All carbs consumed between 6-9pm. Sleep good and great energy even with 6 hours of sleep, although I do try to shoot for at least 7 hours of sleep.
    this but about 3 hours later for each (9-1), (7:30-8:15) during the week and on weekend nights 10-2:30am/ whenever I roll out of bed I train
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    3K for how long? I guess I could be underestimating my TDEE, I don't have a Body Bugg and I doubt it'll be a good idea. It can't be that high. 95% of my day is spent sitting at a desk. I'm already too anal about my body. I've been doing 10 minute pre-workout and 10 minutes post-workout cardio on the elliptical, averaging about 120 calories. 240 (Cardio) + 200 (Conservative estimate for lifting) + 75 (Walking to and from the gym), places me in a 1,000 deficit daily if I'm eating 2,000 calories. My arm, forearm, thigh size has gone down since I measures last. But I remain the same weight. It's a trip, to be frank with you. I stopped posting here because I'm injured, depressed and busting ass for my lower body, yet not seeing any chance on the scale. I'm going to try drinking 2-3 gallons of water a day today and the rest of the weekend. Because at this point, I don't know why I bother working out when only my arms and legs are leaning out and my midsection is getting softer yet smaller as the days go by. It's really depressing.
    i know that feel unfortunately. but instead of focusing on what you're unhappy with and what isn't working, focus on your strengths and the improvements you are seeing. it doesn't sound like much but it can make an absolute world of difference, seriously. perception is everything.

as for your TDEE estimations, in the end all your numbers mean absolutely nothing if as you stated the scale isn't moving. it isn't impossible to believe you're under eating. individual thyroid production can vary TDEE within a degree. but then again you say you are getting leaner so therefore you are losing weight so i'm not even sure if there is a problem? How often do you weigh yourself? You could simply be seeing a skewed view of weight fluctuations which can be caused by sodium/potassium balance, stress, etc..

Originally Posted by ThatWei View Post
    Originally Posted by TheRagingboxer View Post
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    this but about 3 hours later for each (9-1), (7:30-8:15) during the week and on weekend nights 10-2:30am/ whenever I roll out of bed I train
    yep im the same, well not that specific but always have a reasonably large bowl of oats before bed and train fasted in the mornings.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    screw cutting.. im never cutting again until i have huge solid muscle man tits.. has anyone ever bulked for a year straight?

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    screw cutting.. im never cutting again until i have huge solid muscle man tits.. has anyone ever bulked for a year straight?

No i think it says in the dieting rulebook not to.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    No i think it says in the dieting rulebook not to.
    Sounds like SS nutritional advice

brb eating 6k a day but squatting 135 to get those rippetoe aesthetics.. no hate I like most of his advice

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    But who was Harold Khunt?
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses