Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat more

King of The Streetz St. Gangsta's Avatar
    St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) St. Gangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if you do the exact same routine with same reps and sets your muscles will be used to it and will not grow change your routine around and try to get in more calories., then you will see some gains.

kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about push-ups? I do 3 sets of 30 pushups on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I use weights on Wed only. So is that overtraining my shoulders, chest and triceps? or pushups dont really affect it?

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bobmcbob
    dude, I didn't mean don't only do one bodypart a day, I meant don't work out a specific muscle group and then work another one the next day where you are secondarly using the previous muscle group...and I'm going to have to disagree with you on 2g of protein/lb being too much for someone thats natural, are you under the impression that the body can only absorb 30g of protein at a time or something? proffesional bodybuilders consume 600, 700 grams of protein a day...so, yeah, your confused
    no I am not confused, and i know for a fact that the body doesnt have a "limit" its just that you come to a point where more wont produce more results, itll be the same. I dont give a **** what a pro bodybuilder eats, cause hes 300lbs+ offseason and on much more enhancing supplements which we arent, and i know for a fact that most of these guys eat less than that precontest and offseason - and Im not talking about what Flex magazine sais, im talking about what they say on their training videos and interviews - not the ones on the magazines - the rest you get to hear is what they say, actually what their sponsors say in the magazines. Take Markus Ruhl as an example, prolly the biggest guy on stage, on 400g protein precontest.

i used to eat 400+ a day, you can check my post history and in the "official bulking/cutting diet thread" in the nutrition section, i slowly dropped my protein intake and the results are the same (recovery between workouts and how good every workouts and PRs are).

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ehhsbaseball
    try this routine

back/biceps

lat pulldown
    pullups
    bent over barbell row
    one armed db row
    cable rows
    hyperextensions
    deadlifts
    romanian deadlifts
    good mornings

21 curls
    hammer curls
    incline curls
    are you serious?

stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try this routine, im seeing gains already.
    5x5 for sets and reps. increase weights weekly if u can.

DAY 1 � PULL

Deadlifts or Power Cleans
    Barbell Rows, Dumbbell Rows, or Wide Grip Chins
    Barbell Curls, Close Grip Underhand Chins, or Hammer Curls

DAY 2 � PUSH

Incline or Flat Barbell or Dumbbell Bench Press
    Barbell or Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
    Tricep Dips or Close Grip Bench Press

DAY 3 � LEGS

Front or Back Squats
    Barbell or Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    Calf Raises (3x12) - only if a seriously lagging bodypart
    Weighted Crunches or Weighted Hanging Leg Raises (3x12)

xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxbigdavexx117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude you're a beginner

who in the hell told you to do each muscle group once a week??

you should be doing each group twice AT THE MINIMUM

oh yea eat more

and you probably aren't lifting hard enough

ithaONLY1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok well if youv been using that routine for 1 year straight then you deffinatly need to change it up. throw in different work outs and eat a lot.

hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazzard623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, I didn't mean don't only do one bodypart a day, I meant don't work out a specific muscle group and then work another one the next day where you are secondarly using the previous muscle group...and I'm going to have to disagree with you on 2g of protein/lb being too much for someone thats natural, are you under the impression that the body can only absorb 30g of protein at a time or something? proffesional bodybuilders consume 600, 700 grams of protein a day...so, yeah, your confused
    2 grams protein per bodypart is a waste of money.1-1.5 would be better and less costly.also professional bodybuilders take steriods weigh 250-300 pounds thats y they take in so much protein.so your the one whos confused.

Bulking towards fatdom bouncingpuka's Avatar
    bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Cardio with weights??

Hey everyone,

I really wasn't sure thwere to post this question, but anyway, here goes.
    I am really confused about MANY things as I am only beginning in this body building\serious fitness world. But one of the things that I really need clearing up is when to do my cardio.....I like to do it everyday, and lift three times per week, but in some cases people say NEVER to do cardio before weights, whereas others say NEVER to do it aftetr weights.....everything is so paradoxical!!! I am a nineteen year old female. please help! Is it ok to do my cardio session before my weights_!_!_!_!

Bouncingpuka

Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leethal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before/after pictures

Originally Posted by bouncingpuka
    Hey everyone,

I really wasn't sure thwere to post this question, but anyway, here goes.
    I am really confused about MANY things as I am only beginning in this body building\serious fitness world. But one of the things that I really need clearing up is when to do my cardio.....I like to do it everyday, and lift three times per week, but in some cases people say NEVER to do cardio before weights, whereas others say NEVER to do it aftetr weights.....everything is so paradoxical!!! I am a nineteen year old female. please help! Is it ok to do my cardio session before my weights_!_!_!_!

Bouncingpuka
    everyone has different opinions, i say just keep it a couple hours apart from weight lifting cause you dont want to train for too long, else overtraining will bite you in the ass..
    it doesnt really matter, the difference will be marginal.

bobmcbob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HEADSH0T
    no I am not confused, and i know for a fact that the body doesnt have a "limit" its just that you come to a point where more wont produce more results, itll be the same. I dont give a **** what a pro bodybuilder eats, cause hes 300lbs+ offseason and on much more enhancing supplements which we arent, and i know for a fact that most of these guys eat less than that precontest and offseason - and Im not talking about what Flex magazine sais, im talking about what they say on their training videos and interviews - not the ones on the magazines - the rest you get to hear is what they say, actually what their sponsors say in the magazines. Take Markus Ruhl as an example, prolly the biggest guy on stage, on 400g protein precontest.

i used to eat 400+ a day, you can check my post history and in the "official bulking/cutting diet thread" in the nutrition section, i slowly dropped my protein intake and the results are the same (recovery between workouts and how good every workouts and PRs are).
    well, all research studies aside and articles aside, I personally gain more strength and mass when I eat 2g/lb(no, I'm not talking about just my protein shake intake), works for me, this I know for a fact, and nobody is going to find out if it works for them unless they try,...but yes, you were confused about what my original statement was regarding the workout split.
    5'9"
    16.5" arms

well, all research studies aside and articles aside, I personally gain more strength and mass when I eat 2g/lb(no, I'm not talking about just my protein shake intake), works for me, this I know for a fact, and nobody is going to find out if it works for them unless they try,...but yes, you were confused about what my original statement was regarding the workout split.
    look at my post history i said the same thing. its all in your freakin head.
    im not confused, you just typed something stupid. work whatever muscle you want, whenever you want just make sure you progresson the scale and weights..