Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi, Ross-

Long time listener, first time caller; here's my question. Is it possible that there is more than one of you? I've been led to believe that you are the "one and only", however, my concern is that there could possibly be replicas, clones, android versions or possibly an evil twin with which we may to contend in the rapidly approaching future. In this future, where there is potentially more than one solitary Ross, I envision an apocalyptic landscape, complete with maniacal savages tormenting innocent survivors as they try and make their way to the "promised land" or a location with no other Ross's to plague them.

Regards and thanks in advance for a response,

Starkk
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Ross Erstling You are a skinny *** with an ugly girl. You probably have a tiny penis and hate your life ahahahh

Hey guys look how nice Russ was to me. He posted this on my FB page. He is so cool.
    That's because you were leaving rude and offensive comments on my page bro. Hell, i'll still send you AndroGenerator if you really won, we were out of stock and then our building was ROBBED.
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    You kept talking about the same stuff...why were people even laughing?
    I have an idea why people were laughing at him. I do this often myself.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    That's because you were leaving rude and offensive comments on my page bro. Hell, i'll still send you AndroGenerator if you really won, we were out of stock and then our building was ROBBED.
    No thanks I'm all set. But I'm sure all the other people would want there's. I only expressed my opinion. If you were funny I would of said that.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    then our building was ROBBED.
    damn...someone made out with a serious haul...

costume jewelry + AndroGenerator = jackpot.

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    damn...someone made out with a serious haul...

costume jewelry + AndroGenerator = jackpot.
    20 computers, a 50k copy machine, and over 200k worth of watches, costume jewelry, and electronics.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    20 computers, a 50k copy machine, and over 200k worth of watches, costume jewelry, and electronics.
    Why would you keep 400,000 watches in your building?
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    My father owns a large company that manufactures and imports.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol @ unaware genius
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

People stole androgenerator

:bertstare:

Did you call the FBI???

What would Vaughn say???

Was there a gascan near the freight entrance???
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally I think you just stole Acetyl CoA's routine and switched "Spirodex" to testosterone.

That octopus joke was brilliant, though, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

The audio is a little hard to hear, but am I correct in hearing the joke as this:

"An octupus has what, 8 limbs, wut, 8 limbs, right?"
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ~hades~ View Post
    my daughter is in second grade and just got a 100/100 on her leaf project. I emailed david wechsler and he said that equates to a 165 iq. Suck it.
    lmfao

Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    DAMN! And how the hell do you get a 50K copy machine out of a building? Isn't that going to seem kind of obvious rolling it out? Those things are rather large.

It's like a scene straight out of the office....
    It was an inside job, they came in at night over the weekend with a TRUCK and actually loaded everything in our freight elevators.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

It was an inside job, they came in at night over the weekend with a TRUCK and actually loaded everything in our freight elevators.
    Sounds like you were in on it

You get dat der insurance check, brah?
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Sounds like you were in on it

You get dat der insurance check, brah?
    Police are investigating. Yes, we are covered.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Interesting take on your view of the WISC.

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Personally I think you just stole Acetyl CoA's routine and switched "Spirodex" to testosterone.

That octopus joke was brilliant, though, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

The audio is a little hard to hear, but am I correct in hearing the joke as this:

"An octupus has what, 8 limbs, wut, 8 limbs, right?"
    What has 9 arms and sucks?

Def Leppard

I'll be here all week. Don't forget to Tip your veal and try the waitress...
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) intrusionzero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IQ Test is a predictor of intelligence that does not change. Your IQ stays the same(for the most part) throughout the duration of your life. Intelligence is not a measure of knowledge, it's a measure of cognitive function. I took the test at 15, my IQ is accurate.
    lol you obviously dont know how an IQ test works
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

egraf@aenutrition.com

Bench/Squat/Dead: Current(goal)
    285(315)/405(450)/380(405)

7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lettuce be reality, you guys may not like Ross, but you gotta admit he is f-ucking huge. But ya, I didn't get the comedy routine.

For the purpose of this forum Ross is actually a real bodybuilder.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ross didn't Buddy Valastro lease 200,000 sq in the same office park in Jersey City? Another reality show TV star for you.

Originally Posted by 7percent View Post
    Lettuce be reality, you guys may not like Ross, but you gotta admit he is f-ucking huge. But ya, I didn't get the comedy routine.

self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

While Ross is big, he runs cycles year 'round.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Thanks man, just to get an idea of how big I actually am, check out this pic of me and my boy Sitch:

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Someone around here has a man-crush.....

Thanks man, just to get an idea of how big I actually am, check out this pic of me and my boy Sitch:

Quoted for 7percent's ease of fap
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Someone around here has a man-crush.....

Quoted for 7percent's ease of fap
    You look like a LITTLE BOY

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is comedy. That's all.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look like a LITTLE BOY
    You look like a LARGE VEINY PENIS WEARING A REALLY THIN BEANIE CAP OF HAIR

Now that we have our observations out of the way, I apologize if I spoke rudely of the only person on the forum who likes you. I assure you, I will not let it happen again.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In fairness, while we've all seen him on TV, the episodes were taped long before they aired so we are not sure how big he is in that picture.

To get an idea of how big you actually are, we'd need to know how far along you were on that lollipop. Was it freshly opened? Or nearly finished?

self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes