Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamSoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    blimey.. thanks for setting this up guy.

Good luck to every one who is taking part. Now with the rewards and the feature. its a huge extra incentive to work that little bit harder .

Train hard,eat well..and enjoy life all.

Ill get my BF tested this week by calipers.any one wana guess my BF leave a comment on mybodyspace,

Again thanx to larva for creating this.. and to BB.COM for the prizes

Good luck
    Oct 06=18.9 stone
    April 07=15.3 stone
    April 18th 07=14.12 stone
    May 28th 14.9 stone

Lost 70lb in 5 months..BRING On the pain

Now lets see where i can go from here!

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have any way to view the word document, can someone post a plain text version of it? I am on a linux box and I don't have OpenOffice installed.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    I don't have any way to view the word document, can someone post a plain text version of it? I am on a linux box and I don't have OpenOffice installed.
    I am working on getting it posted on my website. Should have it up later today. I didn't realize we had a linux guy in the house...... Buddy of mine works for Redhat. He loves it.

Have a good one.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up damn 5 mile hike

Originally Posted by roadwarrior9355 View Post
    Print screen button is usually on the keyboard toward the upper right. It often works much like cut and paste. I don't have the fitday yet so I am not going to be much help to you.

I got off to a bad start. I was not good on Friday and went out to a BBQ. I don't think it was the three margarita's and rum mango concotion that got to me but that second helping of dump cake showed up on the scale this morning.

On a positive note, I successfully completed a 5 mile hike in less than three hours. What makes that important is that the first half is uphill and this is the first time in over 3 years that I made it to the top of the hill.

Watch out guys I am motivated now!

I wish I could rep you again thats awsome. I was pumped about making 4k walking at a relaxed fat guy kind of paste but a five mile hike up and down a fricken hill YOU are seriously are Rocking great work.

p.s. I don't have fitday that you pay for I just use the online version thats free. GO to fitday.com and sign up and away you go I have asked for the p.c. version for my B-day next month though
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

8===D~~~~ (.) (.) p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar
    p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    I can't find print page is it only available on the paid fitday??? or am I missing it
    did you get the "print screen" button working? let me know if you need more help.

Originally Posted by skuZZitude View Post
    I edited my post above (Post #3) with my pictures. Is anyone here as disgusted as I am by looking at them? Good lord....... I feel sick. I'm a tub of lard.
    bro, i am definatley not abercrombie & fitch material, lol. i dont think anyone in here is disgusted, hell i looked worse than you when i started....
    MY PROGRESS PICS 330lbs-50%bf to 225lbs 19.5%bf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2233281

Im Back!!! with progress pics... 330lbs to 230lbs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2112301

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have the contest web page up

Hey All,

I figured that a few of you wouldn't have word or Acrobat or whatever format I tried to post the list on, so I added a page to my website. I will update it as we go and will keep a link in my sig, to make it easy to find. I still need a few stats from some of you. Please let me know as soon as you can. Enjoy!

http://www.hotmoltenlava.com/Cutting%20Contest.html

Have a good one.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yeh

Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
    did you get the "print screen" button working? let me know if you need more help.

bro, i am definatley not abercrombie & fitch material, lol. i dont think anyone in here is disgusted, hell i looked worse than you when i started....
    this will give away just how computer illiterate I am but I did not know it was a button I was looking under the print pull down and set up for a print screen option lol

I posted fri, sat and sunday in my log I will post them out here to.

Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nice web set up!

Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    Hey All,

I figured that a few of you wouldn't have word or Acrobat or whatever format I tried to post the list on, so I added a page to my website. I will update it as we go and will keep a link in my sig, to make it easy to find. I still need a few stats from some of you. Please let me know as soon as you can. Enjoy!

http://www.hotmoltenlava.com/Cutting%20Contest.html

Have a good one.
    Hotmoltenlava I went to the website, nice setup man this is an "Official" contest huh... wicked bike too. Good luck to everyone it looks like you all are ready for this.
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Q: What came first the chicken or the egg?

A: The Bodybuilder that ate them 6 times a day.

Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    Hotmoltenlava I went to the website, nice setup man this is an "Official" contest huh... wicked bike too. Good luck to everyone it looks like you all are ready for this.

Official, only cause bb.com is giving a few prizes.....

Have a good one.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright if you could update me, it says that my bodyfat is 26%.

jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybo334 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This fitday.com thing is pretty cool. I never knew it existed until this thread. I started using it today and it's a real handy tool and really going to come in useful.
    =====================
    Starting weight: 475 @ 1-3-06
    =====================

Originally Posted by SkinnyDip View Post
    Alright if you could update me, it says that my bodyfat is 26%.
    What is your accurate bf?

Thanks.

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man, my lifting stats are moving up quite rapidly.... whatever im doing its working wonders, lol. cause im managing to get stronger, and still lose weight.... awesomeness!

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I see you guys are having all the fun without me.

Anyway I am back, been out of town for the weekend and I have been bad.

Had pizza and hot on Saturday.
    Had Chinese on Sunday.

Now I am up 2 lbs, hopefully will lose it all by tomorow.

Whom else was bad this weekend?
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post

Had Chinese on Sunday.

i actually had an awesome weekend, no cheating whatsoever. well, okay i may have ate a lil too much peanutbutter last night, lol... 4 tbsp's

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i actually had an awesome weekend, no cheating whatsoever. well, okay i may have ate a lil too much peanutbutter last night, lol... 4 tbsp's
    Yeah

But at least I did my workouts.
    I am sure the 2 lbs are going to come off by tomorow....

By the way can we have a web page with everyone picture in it. THis way we know what everyone loos like?
    My journal:

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just checking in, already down 2lbs since last Monday. *flex* Now if only I can keep this pace going!
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints

By the way can we have a web page with everyone picture in it. THis way we know what everyone loos like?
    I was thinking about it. I work from home as a full time geek (network admin\web\dbase\etc) without a boss over my shoulder, so I have lots of downtime. I can start putting it together in my free time. I don't think there is a way to do that within bb.com, but I can put it on my site, with the stats. Any objections\thoughts? I'll take this as far as you guys want, if you want....

Have a good one.

I was thinking about it. I work from home as a full time geek (network admin\web\dbase\etc) without a boss over my shoulder, so I have lots of downtime. I can start putting it together in my free time. I don't think there is a way to do that within bb.com, but I can put it on my site, with the stats. Any objections\thoughts? I'll take this as far as you guys want, if you want....

Have a good one.
    sounds good, or insert a picture into the table next to each persons name? the table would get pretty large though.

I don't think there is a way to do that within bb.com, but I can put it on my site, with the stats. Any objections\thoughts? I'll take this as far as you guys want, if you want....
    No objections on my side, so please feel free to do so.
    I would like to be able to keep track of the competition and see how well or how bad everyone is doing.
    Stats is one thing but pictures don't lie.
    My journal:

psalms66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just got my body fat measurement with the Navy method as 17%.
    so i guess my goal is to get at least to 13%.
    Today is my fourth day on keto and I'm down to around 168 from 174lbs. so thats encouraging.
    About to go lift some weights after a long break and I'm still sick.
    5/30/07 - 174lbs
    6/03/07 - 170lbs
    6/12/07 - 174lbs
    6/17/07 - 172lbs

Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    Good luck to everyone it looks like you all are ready for this.
    Yep, we are.
    Where are you sergeant? You are late for your drill
    My journal:

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is your accurate bf?

Thanks.
    That is my bodyfat through the US Navy method. When I get my calipers I will get a new measurement.

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Have a good one.
    I think pictures would be a great idea for everyone to make it more personal with updates every month. You are awesome for doing this, no doubt this takes a chit load of your time up even if you do it during work. I hereby pledge if I win any gift certificates to donate them to you. Since I will finish 1st that means you can almost count the $100 as money in the bank Seriously though it's yours because IF I win any gift certificates it means I had good success and that is enough of a prize for me.

Oh and I took my body fat and it is 37% according to the US navy method. I told you 33% before........ my bad.

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    this will give away just how computer illiterate I am but I did not know it was a button I was looking under the print pull down and set up for a print screen option lol

I posted fri, sat and sunday in my log I will post them out here to.
    I have to admit I am pretty worried looking at your fitday log... because.... if you keep it up none of us stand a chance in this contest!!!!!!!!............. can I offer you some cake? cookies? lol. Seriously though awesome work man you are eating pretty clean when is your next weigh in?

Had Chinese on Sunday.

My weekend was ok but I have been eating way too much fat and not enough protein. My ratio on Sunday was 80% fat, 15% protein and 5% carbs~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not on purpose, I just ate a lot of nuts, peanut butter etc and missed my final protein shake. The majority of my protein has been coming from protein shakes too so I need to incorporate some more protein. I dont think I've lost any weigh in the last few days but who knows. I think all my water weight is gone now so from here it's going to be a slow and steady 3-4lbs a week hopefully..... but pizza and chinese food I hope it was good. The 2lbs will come off no sweat man keep it up.

eh thanks...... hopefully by thanksgiving I will be a nice lean 220lbs....... ripped... shave my hair off (ala 40 year old virign style) .... get a nice tan...... and take a picture in the same spot of my house. Wouldn't that be a wicked before and after shot Anything is possible just wish my fuxxing gym equipment would get here so I can start pumping iron like arnold. I've got some decent muscle memory so I can't wait to see the gains in the first 4-6 weeks.

I am definetely ready for my workout this afternoon.
    Want to kick some ass
    My journal:

Originally Posted by SkinnyDip View Post
    That is my bodyfat through the US Navy method. When I get my calipers I will get a new measurement.
    I misunderstood. I thought you meant that I had listed 26%, but you actually had another figure. I will change it.

Thanks.

Creatine!!!

Ok, so far I am taking Protein, Fish Oil and Multivatimin.
    I purchased some Creatine last week since I know it helps with the maintenance of muscle mass and rebuilding of the muscle.
    But I also have a feeling that it is slowing down my weight loss.

So what are your takes on Creatine!
    Keep it or Dump it ????
    My journal: