Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ohhhh a version 3 nice

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got some solid apps on here already. Can't wait for you guys to test this out

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Got some solid apps on here already. Can't wait for you guys to test this out
    Havent seen you online too much recently Ken. Howve you been?
    God bless/science be with our military

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm out of the applicant pool, but am quite the fan of the older Mass FX formula.

Any clue when the finalized V3 would be available on the bb.com store?
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want this REAL bad...will toss in an app tomorrow.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    I'm out of the applicant pool, but am quite the fan of the older Mass FX formula.

Any clue when the finalized V3 would be available on the bb.com store?
    This is just a beta test of a beta formula. It will be a while before a V3 is being sold. I really do not have an ETA.
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not many products catch my eye much anymore, especially for me to take the time to apply, but this one has caught my eye so I'm gonna apply.

Yes to all the above requirements.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?] Yes I've used both of them. I thought the original was better than the Maximum Strength, mainly b/c the original had more 25-R Diol which I respond to really well. I gained 6lbs with a not so great diet b/c of my working schedule and to me that was impressive. The Maximum Strength version just didn't have the "kick" the original had.
    2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances. I've used Activate(old version), Diesel Test Hardcore, Blue-Up(stim-free), Blue Print, and Inhibit-E which is just ATD(if you can call that a natty test boosting product). DTH seemed to work the best out of those but couldn't touch the original Mass FX.
    3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? Well, I've used both versions so a comparison between all three wouldn't be a problem. I'm a reputable member and I've ran many good logs on here.
    4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen). Yes, I've kept a few.
    5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? Always
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

ShoryukenLOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?

No, I haven't, Very interested though.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.

Nope.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3?

Because I have a good work ethic in the gym, Good diet, And gains slowly coming in, So if they speed up, It will most likely be from your supplement.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen).

Never.

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log?

Yes sir/mam
    Last edited by ShoryukenLOL; 06-06-2009 at 01:53 AM.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am recomping during summer.

1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience?

Yes, both. I was a tester for both, and have had my own cycles as well. I was very satisfied with both, but I thought v2 had an edge in terms of effectiveness personally. I loved the strength gains, and especially the mental edge. Its hard to describe, but it happens every time I am on mass fx. It is perfect for tournament season, which is now through October for the most part.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances.

Yes, quite a few. Both versions of mass fx, novedex xt, activate xtreme, ATD, 6oxo, topical formestane, etc.

I've had the past versions and can give a comparison, and a log from a different point of view than most on the forums. I am serious about training, as now it is helping to get me scholarships and sponsorships in college. That, and I love seeing results.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen).

Yes, many. Never flaked.

Yep.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before I apply, I'd like to ask a question about divinal that I've never gotten an answer to...

Since divinal increases SHBG levels and thus increases the bioavailability of sex hormones, doesn't it overall increase estradiol binding as well? Or are does the increased testosterone bioavailability negate the extra estradiol binding as well?

[Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    App deadline is when? I may have to toss my name in here.....

Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1.Have you ever used the original Mass FX or Mass FX Maximum Strength, and what was your experience? Yes I have use Mass FX v2 for a recomp and it was a good experience. Strength was way up even though I was keeping a slightly restricted calorie diet and I felt overall great on the product. I leaned out a bit while still adding muscle and strength which i was very impressed with.

2.Have you ever used any natural testosterone boosting products before? Please not that if you have not, it will not hamper your chances. Yes, I have used Activate Xtreme, and Mass FX v2. Aside from those two that is it.

3.Why are you a good candidate for testing Mass FX V3? This is my first lean bulk that I am doing after years of cutting and I am sick of dieting for a while. I am still aiming to gain lean muscle while my hopes are to apear to lean out more. Strength increases are also something I am looking to increase since I recently suffered from a rotator cuff injury, I am looking to build up my upper body strength again while packing on some good quality muscle, while helping keep fat off again. I would also be able to compare this to the second version of Mass FX that I used regarding strength, pump, and anything else I can feel that is different or worth comparing it to.

4.Have you ever kept a sponsored log before (note: if you have not, this will not hamper your chances of being chosen). Yes, currently I am doing a NRG-X Labs OverDosed log but that will be done in about 2 weeks. I am starting a 1 week APS pre-workout log for two of there pre-workout products (Taking break from OverDose Log). And I have a 2 week log for Cyclin GF which starts monday that will be added to my OverDose log, only have that for 2 weeks so It will be done the same time as OverDose log. Here is the link to my current OverDose log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116218771

5.Will you keep a 100% unbiased log? Yes I will
    Back to the Cut!

Cutting Stack:
    Gaspari Mitotropin - Followed by Cytolean V2
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey
    Universal Intra-Aid or AEN IntrAbolic
    True Protein Sleep Aid

duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffmt6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can someone give me a little input on the Picea Abies Extract (7-hydroxymatairesinol)?

i would throw in an app but massfx v2 gave me headaches for some reason. i didn't see this side effect anywhere in any reviews/logs so i was never able to pinpoint which ingredient it was.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by duffmt6 View Post
    can someone give me a little input on the Picea Abies Extract (7-hydroxymatairesinol)?

i would throw in an app but massfx v2 gave me headaches for some reason. i didn't see this side effect anywhere in any reviews/logs so i was never able to pinpoint which ingredient it was.
    It's a Lignan, a class of plant compounds beneficial to human health but not classified as a vitamin. Lignans are a normal part of a healthy diet and widely distributed in foods and plants in small amounts. Lignans are found in unrefined grain products, fruits and vegetables and seeds, such as flax and sesame. This one having anti-estrogenic properties.
    www.SmashBrand.com

JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000) JakeDub is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I used 1 bottle of Mass FX Max Strength, and gained a lot of strength, and increased libido. It is one of my top ranked used products.

Yes, besides Mass FX v2, I used Activate Xtreme, and Stoked.

My training, diet, and supplementation are controlled very consistently, so I know when and how an additional supplement is working. I know what kind of attributes a quality test booster should provide. My goals if selected would be to put on some solid lean muscle, and I am genuinely curious to see if this version can help me.

Yes, numerous.

Absolutely.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Before I apply, I'd like to ask a question about divinal that I've never gotten an answer to...

Since divinal increases SHBG levels and thus increases the bioavailability of sex hormones, doesn't it overall increase estradiol binding as well? Or are does the increased testosterone bioavailability negate the extra estradiol binding?

buuuuuuump!!

Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

buuuuuuump!!
    Search for equol, this helps with SHBG issues, its what diazedin converts to.
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

WHITE LABEL REVOLUTION COMING YOUR WAY!

Feel free to pm me, love to answer questions!

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    buuuuuuump!!
    mad calhill (not sure if spelled right) from driven sports addressed this for me in the supp section a bit ago. i'll go get the thread, hold on a bit.

here it is:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ctivate+xtreme
    Last edited by Seamless; 06-06-2009 at 11:00 AM.
    I want to touch the butt.

Originally Posted by Andrew732 View Post
    Search for equol, this helps with SHBG issues, its what diazedin converts to.
    I don't get it lol do you want me to take equol while taking divinal? All I know from searching from the interenet is that divinal gives equal chance for sex hormones to attach to receptors... which could be a good thing and a bad thing since it allows more free testosterone to attach... but also let's estrogen/estradiol attach more readily as well. So both sex hormones are increasingly affecting the body.

What does equol have to do with it? looking it up, it seems to increase estrogen even more creating more feminine attributes (something that most males don't want lol)

Originally Posted by Seamless View Post
    mad calhill (not sure if spelled right) from driven sports addressed this for me in the supp section a bit ago. i'll go get the thread, hold on a bit.

here it is:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ctivate+xtreme
    thank you! So it was as I said in my initial question, the estrogenic effects are minimal because the T is more binding to the receptors because of divinal increasing SBHG. Very interesting indeed.

Time to apply

Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get it lol do you want me to take equol while taking divinal? All I know from searching from the interenet is that divinal gives equal chance for sex hormones to attach to receptors... which could be a good thing and a bad thing since it allows more free testosterone to attach... but also let's estrogen/estradiol attach more readily as well. So both sex hormones are increasingly affecting the body.

What does equol have to do with it? looking it up, it seems to increase estrogen even more creating more feminine attributes (something that most males don't want lol)
    LOL, look it up hard, does the total opposite, its anti-estrogenic and geared primarily for SHBG issues which arise with most test boosters, although I would not worry too much, GOOGLE may not be the best place to look LOL.
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

WHITE LABEL REVOLUTION COMING YOUR WAY!

Feel free to pm me, love to answer questions!

cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoleveo7686 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is an awesome chance for people!!! if i wasnt already doing a log and had one after i would be all over this. Hopefully i can get to try it in the future since i loved the original mass fx
    30 Day JW Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=130628811#post130628811

Log M.A.N. Primal Male
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106413311

4 weeks Mass Fx and Hyperdrol X2 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=223743861#post223743861

LOG White Flood tablets!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111241591

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you have any idea when a release date would be, assuming everything goes well with the beta test? I was planning on running a natty test cycle using Activate Xtreme and something else, but this new Mass-FX has made me sit back and reconsider it. It wouldn't be for at least 2 months, so I can wait.

Also, do you have any more information (studies, write ups, general science, etc) on:

Picea Abies Extract
    or
    Longjack

I've always seen longjack in a lot of test boosters but I've never seen any studies or big science on it...always lead me to lump it in with Tribulus.
    I want to touch the butt.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Havent seen you online too much recently Ken. Howve you been?
    Bigsmith has been slave driving me behind the scenes lately LOL!! I've been very good lately. How about you?

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    It's a Lignan, a class of plant compounds beneficial to human health but not classified as a vitamin. Lignans are a normal part of a healthy diet and widely distributed in foods and plants in small amounts. Lignans are found in unrefined grain products, fruits and vegetables and seeds, such as flax and sesame. This one having anti-estrogenic properties.
    Do you have any additional info on this? The only thing I've read about it said that it's a precursor to enterolactone, which is a phytoestrogen. Not withstanding the proposed possible health benefits of it (anti-cancer, anti-ox). Not trying to raise the red flag, but just curious as I've used the original MFX. Other than that it looks like a solid formula.
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Do you have any additional info on this? The only thing I've read about it said that it's a precursor to enterolactone, which is a phytoestrogen. Not withstanding the proposed possible health benefits of it (anti-cancer, anti-ox). Not trying to raise the red flag, but just curious as I've used the original MFX. Other than that it looks like a solid formula.
    You can find all kinds of info here:

http://www.hmrlignan.com

How is enterolactone associated with protection of the breast and prostate?

Breast cancer is considered widely by the medical community to be a hormone-regulated disease with the female sex hormone estrogen known to increase the risk of development, through a complicated series of pathways. Anti-estrogens are commonly used as a secondary preventative measure.

Enterolactone binds weakly to the estrogen receptors, and as a weak estrogen, appears to block overt estrogen activity in specific selected tissues. In addition, enterolactone stimulates the synthesis and circulating levels of a biochemical called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). Through this activity, enterolactone appears to reduce the free bioavailable pool of circulating estrogen, thereby reducing estrogen penetration in tissues and diminishing risk for adverse estrogen balance. Third, there is evidence that enterolactone may also inhibit biosynthesis of estrogen by blocking aromatase, a key enzyme in biosynthesis of estradiol. Collectively through multiple mechanisms of action, lignans appear to positively influence optimal estrogen balance in the body.
    In prostate health, an increasing body of evidence points to the benefits of lignans in the maintenance of prostatic wellness, and suggests that enterolactone may have direct inhibitory effects associated with cancer cell growth and signaling. Research has shown that enterolactone may compete with E2 for the type II estrogen receptor, induce sex hormone binding globulin and may also play a role in steroid metabolism and synthesis, thus reducing proliferation of hormone-dependant prostate. A 2005 study investigated the effect of 7-HMR on LNCaP human prostate cancer xenografts in mice. Results showed that a 7-HMR diet significantly inhibited the growth of LNCaP tumors. Mice that ingested 7-HMR had smaller tumor volume, lower tumor take rate, increased proportion of non-growing tumors and higher tumor cell apoptotic index compared with controls.
    www.SmashBrand.com

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So added Icariin and Indole-3-carbinol,uh? Sounds familiar

BTW good luck to all the testers
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Bigsmith has been slave driving me behind the scenes lately LOL!! I've been very good lately. How about you?
    Not much. Got into UW for biochem, and now SU wants me for tennis. I have to decide relatively soon but SU is so damn expensive. Will you be at the O again?

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sigh, just my luck, started AX this past weekend and I miss this opportunity. I loved Mass FX MS! Good luck to all those that apply! Great opportunity here.

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Not much. Got into UW for biochem, and now SU wants me for tennis. I have to decide relatively soon but SU is so damn expensive. Will you be at the O again?
    University of Washington? Great school, and congratulations! I'll have to roll up your way one day and you and I can tear up the campus gym