Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I dont care who may be offended by the post I am about to make.........

Many companies donated a whole lot of product for this "auction" and Im pretty sure an auction is where a product goes up for bids publicly, like ebay etc.
    There should be pictures of the products and the bids and bidder should be public all in one place.

None of this secret **** that is going on.

One product at a time is fine but why drag this out for weeks ?

Show a little respect for the companies that donated these products to make this possible.

And for those who want to slam my post - GFY

I made my donation to faithful friends as was posted in the obit, as I am an animal lover and wanted to avoid exactly what is going on here now.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Josh, Conor - first off, nothing but utmost respect for your hard work in what youre doing for Joey's memory. Please dont get offended, but as an idea/suggestion - if you sold the items via an eBay auction it would accomplish your goals of maintaining secrecy in the bidding and provide an avenue with FAR greater exposure than the supp misc section. Also, by having all the stacks on sale at once (or within a short period of time) you not only get the money to Joey's family faster, but also save yourself daily trips to the post office for the next month or so. Also, individuals who have been holding off from making a supp purchase can go ahead and buy what they need from the auction quicker than if they had to wait for their one day to come around.

Yes, eBay has some fees, but with a longer duration auction of a few days instead of one day and with the greater exposure, you will undoubtably make more net donations than if you just did it privately here.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ginosko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Josh, Conor - first off, nothing but utmost respect for your hard work in what youre doing for Joey's memory. Please dont get offended, but as an idea/suggestion - if you sold the items via an eBay auction it would accomplish your goals of maintaining secrecy in the bidding and provide an avenue with FAR greater exposure than the supp misc section. Also, by having all the stacks on sale at once (or within a short period of time) you not only get the money to Joey's family faster, but also save yourself daily trips to the post office for the next month or so. Also, individuals who have been holding off from making a supp purchase can go ahead and buy what they need from the auction quicker than if they had to wait for their one day to come around.

Yes, eBay has some fees, but with a longer duration auction of a few days instead of one day and with the greater exposure, you will undoubtably make more net donations than if you just did it privately here.
    2nd, it would be nice to have more stacks available at a time. I would suggest 3 day auctions and maybe do this over the course of a week or two.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're open to suggestions - keep in mind we're two guys with full time jobs trying to do what's right for Joey.

We started this auction slowly because we have no idea what to expect or what will be "best". This was a start. We felt as though we had to get the ball rolling somehow and this was the initial push.

Keep the suggestions coming but, I'll be honest, how about you PM me or Josh... out of respect for 'ya know' Josh and I.

-Conor
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post

Many companies donated a whole lot of product for this "auction" and Im pretty sure an auction is where a product goes up for bids publicly, like ebay etc.
    There should be pictures of the products and the bids and bidder should be public all in one place.

Show a little respect for the companies that donated these products to make this possible.

I made my donation to faithful friends as was posted in the obit, as I am an animal lover and wanted to avoid exactly what is going on here now.
    Yea, I don't even know what to say to this.. so

"ok"

?
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harsh words spoken in here does not do justice to Placebro. Keep it peaceful to respect him, I don't think it's that hard.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Harsh words spoken in here does not do justice to Placebro. Keep it peaceful to respect him, I don't think it's that hard.
    This.

These guys aren't looking to make a profit with these auctions, and I don't think the companies were looking for major recognition with their donations. What they're trying to do is give something back to the family of a great contributor and man that was a member of our community and was taken from them, and from all of us, way before his time.

I don't dislike the idea of moving the auctions to eBay, but a grassroots campaign on Bodybuilding.com from the people that knew and engaged and loved Placebro would certainly be the most symbolic and meaningful. No matter where the auction takes place, it'll be those that loved him, cared for him, and admired him that show up to place the largest bids out of respect for his legacy and his family. There is a core unit of good people on these forums that will do what is right in regards to these auctions. The generosity of these forums, sometimes displayed prominently and sometimes hidden in the oddest nook, is incredible. I don't think that there will be a problem of low-balling donations, contributions, or bids.

I don't think it matters a bit how this is done, as long as the tight-knit group of goodbros here on the forums knows what's going on. With all of we dedicated bodybuilders, powerlifters, and fitness enthusiasts, we have more than enough drive, motivation, and commitment from our lifestyle to apply it to this new outlet, helping a man's family with their expenses, grief, and sense of closure.

The methods might be arguable, but cal62887 and Illa, thank you for what you're doing. I didn't know Joey personally, but had talked with him through PM and he was a great guy. May he rest in peace. He would be very proud and respectful that his friends came together to help his family in their time of need.

I will contribute however I can, even though my funds are limited because of my student status.

Thanks again. Take care, and God bless.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah not sure why we are getting hostile now?

i do like the ebay idea though, you may get others that arent on the site to bid as well
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DiabeticLifter View Post
    yeah not sure why we are getting hostile now?

i do like the ebay idea though, you may get others that arent on the site to bid as well
    Just an FYI, between eBay and Paypal fees, you'll lose about 10% of the total money (assuming you use only the basic "no fee" initial listing). Also, unless Joey's family has a business Paypal account, there is a maximum monthly withdrawal limit of $500. So, if the total sales for the auction reach $4000 (after ebay/paypal fees) it would take the family 8 months to withdrawal the money to their actual bank account.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Just an FYI, between eBay and Paypal fees, you'll lose about 10% of the total money (assuming you use only the basic "no fee" initial listing). Also, unless Joey's family has a business Paypal account, there is a maximum monthly withdrawal limit of $500. So, if the total sales for the auction reach $4000 (after ebay/paypal fees) it would take the family 8 months to withdrawal the money to their actual bank account.
    good to know, that brings up a good point then. how are we paying if we won something?
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Anna516 View Post
    it would help to know what the top bidder is so your time wouldn't be wasted with pm's for amounts lower than that
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post

Never thought I would say this, but I agree with these two people. Especially the bolded sections.

I know the two parties handling this are in a tough spot, no matter what they do they're going to be scrutinized, but good luck.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Highest bid is currently: $135
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To everyone that had a comment, let me add a few things:

Greg is correct in the eBay and paypal fees, taking 10-20%. Add to that I still have to cover shipping, which is easier said than done. Ideally we'd like to get more exposure but we don't exactly have any help in this process.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just my $0.02 but this isn't the Misc...it's a fairly tight nit group of people, many of whom have done supp trades, know each other IRL, text each other, etc. If Illa is running it, I don't have any reservations about its legitimacy or making more of it public or transparency or any of that. I'm as much of a conspiracy theorist as anyone but not now, with this. Constructive criticism I'm sure would be welcomed but anything with a hint of "these guys might be ripping me off" doesn't need to be here.
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off I completely trust Josh & Conor running this auction, as they have nothing but the best intentions for Joeys family. My only suggestion is that Josh keeps the thread updated with the highest bid (not the bidder, just amount). This way we can earn the maximum amount of money for Joey's family, as this will add potential for a bidding war.

Edit: Josh I would also add a cut off time for each days product(s).

Edit 2: Josh you might want to offer (2) products or product bundles daily. This will help get the money faster, as well as attract more people.

Lastly, the Nimbus product is on the truck for delivery.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As much as I didnt want to post here anymore, ill be following along, should I win anything Ill donate it to someone or have it shipped home until i return from deployment.

Nice work fellas

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My suggestion:

Create a ******** page for the auction. Take pictures of the different supplements, etc in the way you are going to auction them off. Upload the pictures in a group, or one at a time (Label them Lot #1, Lot #2, etc).

Then, people would bid on a specific lot by posting what they want to bid under the picture. At the end of a said time period, all auctions would end at the same time and the highest bidder would win that lot. The Winners of each lot would have a week to get money to whoever/where ever it is going to go to.

If you guys get the pictures done, I am willing with your input, to spend the time creating the ******** page.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Guys/Gals....don't miss out on picking up this 4 pack bundle of XF Whey!
    GREAT Protein.....GREAT Company.....EVEN BETTER CAUSE.

Thank you all for the support:

1. - Thread will be updated with highest cash amount on a regular basis

2. - We will be providing a list of products that will later be stacked

3. - We will hopefully put together several stacks per day so that you all have more to bid on

-Conor
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    My suggestion:

Create a ******** page for the auction. Take pictures of the different supplements, etc in the way you are going to auction them off. Upload the pictures in a group, or one at a time (Label them Lot #1, Lot #2, etc).

Then, people would bid on a specific lot by posting what they want to bid under the picture. At the end of a said time period, all auctions would end at the same time and the highest bidder would win that lot. The Winners of each lot would have a week to get money to whoever/where ever it is going to go to. If anonymity is an issue, a person can send a PM to the FB page with an administrator (Josh or Connor) then posting that bid price on behalf of the anonymous person so others know what the top bid is. This idea requires less maintanence from Josh & Connor's end also because they can just check the FB page once or twice a day and see if any private bids were placed

If you guys get the pictures done, I am willing with your input, to spend the time creating the ******** page.
    This is a viable option. In doing so, all supps could be listed at same timeand save Josh a plethora of trips to the post office. The auction would get greater exposure, albeit not as great as eBay, but there will be no fees associated with a FB page. If the auctions were to last 2-3 weeks, that would give each person plenty of time to make bids. To address the

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not everyone uses ********.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post

You are completely out of line

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Good points, but it raises the question of how were people supposed to pay for the auctions that they win on here? I think everyone was assuming Paypal, but the monthly withdrawl limit would impact even non-ebay sales that used paypal for payment processing. Unless another payment method was going to be used and I missed that.
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    Not everyone uses ********.
    No one medium reaches everybody. However if the goal is to raise as much money as possible, it would make sense to use a medium that reaches as many people as possible. ******** could be used to promote the auction on here.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My suggestion would be to create a Google Checkout account. For the first month it takes 10 days to get your money, but only costs about 3%.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

PRODUCT Listing

* Please note that amounts are not included. For example - Presurge, we have 30 containers. Some of the product has already been sold as well. And product that has come in within the past couple of days (besides Craze and NoXplode) is not listed. We have a few more SNS products that account for as well as more being delivered today.

Triazole
    Orthocore
    Bioforge
    Genomyx - Heat
    BluePrint
    Reduction
    Taurine
    SP Max
    Pump-Bol
    Liver Assist
    Prometheus Rising
    SamE
    Protocol
    Xtend (30 serving) Lemon-Lime
    Omega 3's (180 softgels)
    Craze
    NoXplode
    1500 00 Gel Caps
    2 lbs Coffee
    SlinSane
    Oxiracetam 100 grams
    Aniracetam 300 grams
    CoQ10
    AlphaBurn
    Idebenone (60 caps/40 mg)
    L-Huperzine (120 caps)
    11-OXO (125 mg - 90caps)
    DCP (180 ct)
    AOR B Complex
    ICE Plus
    Cycle Assist
    TTA`
    Presurge
    Big Blend (4 lbs) White Choc
    Big Blend (4 lbs) Vanilla Capp
    PB2
    Piracetam 3,000 Grams
    BodyOctane
    Viridex XT
    Gamma Labs T Shirts (xl)
    Pre-Training Formula
    Clout
    Primal Male
    Scorch
    Prometheus Rising
    Icariin - 50 (100 ct)
    Fenugreek (100 ct)
    Creatine Mono (325 grms)
    Glucofit
    Hyaluronic Acid
    Alcar
    VPX Protein Rush (2lbs) C & C
    Lit-Up
    Drive
    RPM
    AppNut Drawstring Bag
    Muscle Marinade
    Focus XT
    UP 2.0 Choc PB
    SAN Fierce
    Tortured Clothing (L)
    Power Shock
    Zero Carb SRO (4 lbs) Graham Cracker
    ErgoPump - Fruit Punch
    ErgoBurn
    Poseidon
    Creature
    SNS DAA
    SNS Agmatine
    Last edited by cal62887; 11-14-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

And feel free to create your own stack. Let me know what you're willing to buy, willing to spend, and maybe we can create a stack upon your suggestions.
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FXT, ALCAR, [x]racetam, L-Hup.

That is quite a beautiful list of supps.

Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    FXT, ALCAR, [x]racetam, L-Hup.

That is quite a beautiful list of supps.
    The list doesn't even do it justice seeing as we have multiple containers of 75% of that product.

Presurge - 30 count
    TTA - 12 count
    Piracetam - 3,000 grams (rly)
    VPX ProteinRush - 8 lbs
    VPX Zero Carb SRO - 8 lbs
    NoXplode - 6 Count
    Power Shock - 3 Count
    LitUp - 3 Count
    Muscle Marinade - 2 Count
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You got the Beast supps right? There should be multiples of whatever was sent, let me know what you received (in case there was an error with shipping).

And that list is amazing, we should be able to help Joey's family in a big way. I see a couple of things I'll be needing.

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    You got the Beast supps right? There should be multiples of whatever was sent, let me know what you received (in case there was an error with shipping).

And that list is amazing, we should be able to help Joey's family in a big way. I see a couple of things I'll be needing.
    Arrived on Friday. Looks like a ton of CREATure that will definitely help out in a big way.

Thank you for following up.
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

Joey - 10/16/2011