Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191
Results 5,701 to 5,709 of 5709
    RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I haven't played in a long time, but my crew was always in the bad sport servers. That's where all the action was. Is there new stuff that sucks about being bad sport now, besides not being able to team up with your good sport buddies?
    Lobbies, at least on last gen consoles, are empty. E very fggot cock sucker hides in a jet, etc.
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    F this stupid premium course, Turbine. Running a BF400 and get knocked from 1st to 5th because I caught a Turbine blade on the last lap. The first blade gently pushed me straight up, then the 2nd knocked me back perfectly underneath the ramp so I could watch positions 2-4 go flying over me.

But I found out later if you're on a stretch and pop a wheelie you'll go faster, might have to try that.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gunrunning update is awesome, the new Oppressor bike is basically the Dodo.

https://youtu.be/weR-Mx-gd9k

Any OG xbone guys still around?
    https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_misc
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can anyone help me spawn a Dubsta2 on PS4?
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've only just started playing this on Steam (late to the party, I know). Last night there was a modder in one of the rooms and he locked all of us in cages lmao
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never played a Rockstar game until GTA V, which I got on Steam a month ago. It is honestly one of the most entertaining games I have ever played - all the details, from the radio station banter to the missions, the freaks and so on. The psychiatrist scenes with Michael...

Haven't tried online out yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is mostly a chit show of trolling and so on. But I guess GTA VI will be a preorder for me. Heck, I might get a console and play the previous GTAs...

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    I never played a Rockstar game until GTA V, which I got on Steam a month ago. It is honestly one of the most entertaining games I have ever played - all the details, from the radio station banter to the missions, the freaks and so on. The psychiatrist scenes with Michael...

Haven't tried online out yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is mostly a chit show of trolling and so on. But I guess GTA VI will be a preorder for me. Heck, I might get a console and play the previous GTAs...
    Why do you need to buy a console for that? You can buy the GTA Collection which includes the last 5 or 6 games.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500) dishapatani17 is not very helpful. (-500)
    An approximate 1,000-individual group advanced Grand Theft Auto V, an action-journey online game, over numerous years. Rockstar Games launched Grand Theft Auto V in September 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, in November 2014 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and in April 2015 for Microsoft Windows, as the fifteenth access in the Grand Theft Auto series. Development commenced soon after Grand Theft Auto IV's release and was led by means of Rockstar North's middle 360-character crew, who collaborated with numerous different worldwide Rockstar Games studios. The group considered the game a nonsecular successor to a lot of their preceding projects like Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. After its surprising statement in 2011, the game turned into fervently promoted with press showings, cinematic trailers, viral advertising strategies, and special variants. Its launch date, even though the problem to several delays, was extensively expected.

Rockstar North's former studio in Edinburgh, Scotland, where in Grand Theft Auto V's improvement was overseen
    The sport's open world putting changed into modeled on Los Angeles and other regions of Southern California. Much of the development work constituted the open global's advent, and the proprietary Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) become overhauled to growth its draw distance render talents. Key group individuals carried out subject trips around Southern California to acquire research and pictures, and Google Maps projections of Los Angeles had been used to assist layout the metropolis's road networks. For the first time within the series, gamers manage 3 protagonists in the course of the unmarried-participant mode. The team determined the multiple protagonist layout an intrinsic exchange to the gameplay and narrative gadgets. They dedicate the taking pictures and using mechanics and tightened the narrative's pacing and scope.

The actors decided on to painting the protagonists invested much time and studies into person improvement. Motion capture becomes used to file the characters' facial and frame movements. Like its predecessors, the sport features an in-recreation radio that performs a spread of licensed music tracks. The recreation is the first in its series to feature a unique score, composed over several years by using a group of 5 track manufacturers. They labored in close collaboration, sampling and incorporating distinct effects into every different's thoughts. The sport's re-launch added first-man or woman view alternative along with the conventional third-man or woman view. To accommodate first-individual, the sport received essentially visual and technical improvements, in addition to new gameplay functions like a replay editor that shall we gamers create gameplay videos.

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After you light up in the park how many aliens are there
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong