Page 167 of 207 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 6200
    muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardlifter9 View Post
    Yeah we have a legit super Chad in the class who's just an all around great guy and even he had 0 traction with the nurses. Never goes past "how's this patient doing."
    Also even the residents don't get far (at all) flirting with nurses.

Of course, hence the whole idea exists. The doctor status thing is a thing of the 70s and 80s. It's a bonus now if anything.

Just cause they're there, doesn't mean they want to bang the students/residents. I'm at a location with lots of hot nurses and most give 0 chits about the doctors beyond work talk. I've seen this same thing in other hospitals too.
    You in Utah or what brah?

If you can pull chicks before med school, then pulling nurses as a student or resident will be even easier (srs). Not sure what the culture is like where you're at, but believe me a lot of these nurses know you'll be pulling in a top salary and they'll even pop that pussy on a nerdy med student (who was a virgin) so they can clunk him down early on with the expectation he'll be taking care of her in a few years (saw it twice).

Some of you guys are starting to sound like SDNers

Powerlifting Doctor Hardlifter9's Avatar
    Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    ?? Are the sloots you encounter older by a couple years or something? I know plenty of nurses and med students who mess around with other hospital employees. You can't tell me a good looking nurse isn't interested in shacking up with someone who is about to start pulling down $200k+
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    You in Utah or what brah?

If you can pull chicks before med school, then pulling nurses as a student or resident will be even easier (srs). Not sure what the culture is like where you're at, but believe me a lot of these nurses know you'll be pulling in a top salary and they'll even pop that pussy on a nerdy med student (who was a virgin) so they can clunk him down early on with the expectation he'll be taking care of her in a few years (saw it twice).

Some of you guys are starting to sound like SDNers
    It's easy for a hot girl to find a much richer guy than 200k/yr. They don't need to wait a few years for that. Also what's 200k/yr really doing for a gold digger? She can work some overtime and top 100k easily whereas that 200k/yr will be paying off debt for several years.

I feel like this is more fantasy talk and how you guys wish things were vs. actual reality.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

Bench Press: 560lbs

Squat: 545lbs
    Deadlift: 600lbs

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's easy for a hot girl to find a much richer guy than 200k/yr. They don't need to wait a few years for that. Also what's 200k/yr really doing for a gold digger? She can work some overtime and top 100k easily whereas that 200k/yr will be paying off debt for several years.

I feel like this is more fantasy talk and how you guys wish things were vs. actual reality.
    No broski. You're definitely living in a bubble and are assuming everyone outside of medicine knows what it's like. They don't. You're surrounded by med students who are all in the know, but 98% of the population (including nurses) dont think in the way you described. Now it sucks that you're not able to utilize your med student status, but it's definitely common for med students (and most definitely residents) to smash these nurses. No fantasy involved...

Good luck with your relationship goals in 20(what year are you brah?)

Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    No broski. You're definitely living in a bubble and are assuming everyone outside of medicine knows what it's like. They don't. You're surrounded by med students who are all in the know, but 98% of the population (including nurses) dont think in the way you described. Now it sucks that you're not able to utilize your med student status, but it's definitely common for med students (and most definitely residents) to smash these nurses. No fantasy involved...

Good luck with your relationship goals in 20(what year are you brah?)
    I'm in a relationship brah. You're seriously living in a fantasy bubble if you think real life is like TV. Most hot nurses have bfs or are engaged/married. You'll be lucky to even come across one that isn't.

And people outside of medicine don't know what's like, sure. But they know you most certainly aren't rich. And even still gold diggers are farrr less common than this forum likes to think.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am a degenerate. i got what u need u feelin lonely u aint gotta pay i got these ****** for free listen to my music and she think she know me when im ondrugs thats the real me yea your bf said he can't stand me cause everytime you fight you always creepin on me like i work for best buy i got them tablets on me got ****** ******** and the ****** on me fuk ur man he aint got nuthin on me you aint got respek you always nuttin on me girl you shouldn't have came out here with me they gon pull me over they gon find sum' on me
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ?? Are the sloots you encounter older by a couple years or something? I know plenty of nurses and med students who mess around with other hospital employees. You can't tell me a good looking nurse isn't interested in shacking up with someone who is about to start pulling down $200k+
    Been a CNA for 3 years and let me tell you a few things:
    Easy lay -phillipino/mexican house aids. Simply smiling at them and remembering their names goes a long way. And lol if you say they aren't good looking immigrants
    Medium difficulty- CNA's who are there for a few months for the pre-nursing hours. Highschool-college and are like any other tinder lay. Cougars/recently divorced fall in this category too. They usually find you. ER techs/CCRN/new nurses during swing shifts. Adrenaline junkies hnggg
    Hard difficulty- nurses, foreveralone DO/MD, anyone else who you need to spend money on. not worth the time tbh.

And to you in residency-your best bet is finding them on tinder and not telling them you are a med student. gl.

zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zonee2k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tormoz View Post
    Easy lay -phillipino/mexican house aids. Simply smiling at them and remembering their names goes a long way. And lol if you say they aren't good looking immigrants
    Medium difficulty- CNA's who are there for a few months for the pre-nursing hours. Highschool-college and are like any other tinder lay. Cougars/recently divorced fall in this category too. They usually find you. ER techs/CCRN/new nurses during swing shifts. Adrenaline junkies hnggg
    Hard difficulty- nurses, foreveralone DO/MD, anyone else who you need to spend money on. not worth the time tbh.

And to you in residency-your best bet is finding them on tinder and not telling them you are a med student. gl.
    residents are graduated doctors broski
    Misc Med Crew
    Brains & Brawns Crew

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what the fuk did I just read
    Denver Broncos | Creighton Bluejays Basketball
    General Surgeon
    *Misc Med Crew*

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    i am a degenerate. i got what u need u feelin lonely u aint gotta pay i got these ****** for free listen to my music and she think she know me when im ondrugs thats the real me yea your bf said he can't stand me cause everytime you fight you always creepin on me like i work for best buy i got them tablets on me got ****** ******** and the ****** on me fuk ur man he aint got nuthin on me you aint got respek you always nuttin on me girl you shouldn't have came out here with me they gon pull me over they gon find sum' on me
    Can't offer psych advice over the internet. Sorry brah.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phucking chit one of my buddies just got phucked even more with the match

He had to SOAP and managed to get a prelim surgery spot. The phucking ******* PD calls him today telling him that the program just lost their accreditation and he no longer has a spot. Now he has to go find an open spot weeks after everyone else has gone through SOAP/scramble/cold calling/whatever. So phucking chitty. Phuck that ******* PD totally phucking over my friend
    1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My fukkin POS school is testing out a new curriculum on us 2 months out from Step. Wasting our fukking time with mandatory chit every phucking day learning about stupid irrelevant BS and forcing us to do small group bullchit discussions

They sent us an email with a reminder of all the mandatory BS we got next week. Yes ACS is mandatory

Real talk brahs I've been struggling. I feel like everything around me is collapsing. I'm losing all my friends bc they're going to Phoenix. Door closed w/ this chick I was seeing/dating in 1st semester and that's fukking with me emotionally and mentally. Crypto ded so hopes and dreams of financial freedom are gone. M2 year courses sucks ass. As a social person it pains me to not do anything social/fun anymore bc everyone is studying. My dad is a cab driver and Uber/Lyft is cucking the fuk out of him too so I got that hanging over me.

I'm motivated AF right now (and it's probably the only thing keeping me going) to study for Step and crush it and get dat dere Derm dreams, but fuk man it's tough and lonely out here.

Hold me and reassure me that we gonna make it brahs
    General Surgeon
    *Misc Med Crew*

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^Worst is almost over fam. M2 year nearly in the fukkin books and you are gonna smash the step as well.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000) jackedup13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^Dont group all your problems together brah. It’s easy to look at it like everything is going wrong at once but each event is unrelated to the other. Take a step back to look at the big picture and deal with each problem separately rather than feeling like you have to do everything at once. Trust the process.

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    My fukkin POS school is testing out a new curriculum on us 2 months out from Step. Wasting our fukking time with mandatory chit every phucking day learning about stupid irrelevant BS and forcing us to do small group bullchit discussions

They sent us an email with a reminder of all the mandatory BS we got next week. Yes ACS is mandatory
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/bVVPqng[

Real talk brahs I've been struggling. I feel like everything around me is collapsing. I'm losing all my friends bc they're going to Phoenix. Door closed w/ this chick I was seeing/dating in 1st semester and that's fukking with me emotionally and mentally. Crypto ded so hopes and dreams of financial freedom are gone. M2 year courses sucks ass. As a social person it pains me to not do anything social/fun anymore bc everyone is studying. My dad is a cab driver and Uber/Lyft is cucking the fuk out of him too so I got that hanging over me.

I'm motivated AF right now (and it's probably the only thing keeping me going) to study for Step and crush it and get dat dere Derm dreams, but fuk man it's tough and lonely out here.

Hold me and reassure me that we gonna make it brahs
    DUDE STFU you honestly sound like the biggest ******* every time you post something. Im an MS1 and would have enjoyed posting in this thread but everytime i open it up i see weekendornah bitching about something using annoying slang like chad and timothy and all that ****. you honestly ruin this thread. you sound intolerable to be around. just look at the way you talk.

Seriously though, I feel very similarly. Can't wait for this year to be over. I'm toasted like roll bread.
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

Originally Posted by Tormoz View Post

A student is a student. We're at the bottom of the totem pole in any health care setting. Unless you're a god tier chad (in which case you wouldn't care about status), you ain't striking out of your league via imaginary status.
    The dudes who go around hitting on everyone just get a bad name for themselves.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    This

Nurses think med students are worse than the scum of the earth. None of them want to smash your broke ass.
    So much truth. Pretty sure they think the same about residents too.
    The strongest weak guy you'll ever meet.

holy fuk brahs

the new class they're testing on us is so fukkin bad that we bitched about it enough to the deans that they pretty much killed the class
    all further case/team-based-learning activities (6 remaining) were removed, and some other grades. 35% of our grade is now automatically credited to us so all we have to do is a score a 54% on the final worth 65% of our grade

lmaoooooooooooooo we fukkin did it
    General Surgeon
    *Misc Med Crew*

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    medscape physician compensation report 2018: https://www.medscape.com/slideshow/2...ss_comp2018_ad

Das it mane. Das it.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^That chart looks about right, but goofy in some spots. Why is peds so low? I feel like that is something that takes a fair amount of skill since children are so different than adults particularly with dosing medications. But perhaps that is the pharmbrah in me coming out.

I'm also surprised how close family med and IM are. I thought FM was significantly lower than IM? Waaaat? Still, that bottom part is not terribly far off from where I am ehehe
    Fitness connoisseur

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^That chart looks about right, but goofy in some spots. Why is peds so low? I feel like that is something that takes a fair amount of skill since children are so different than adults particularly with dosing medications. But perhaps that is the pharmbrah in me coming out.

I'm also surprised how close family med and IM are. I thought FM was significantly lower than IM? Waaaat? Still, that bottom part is not terribly far off from where I am ehehe
    Peds is low because a greater % of their patient population is on Medicaid and lack of procedures.

IM are just secretaries with MD's who happen to be able to manage CHF exacerbations.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    medscape physician compensation report 2018: https://www.medscape.com/slideshow/2...ss_comp2018_ad

Das it mane. Das it.
    Mod Neg Survivor Crew

Misc Med Crew

SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Das it mane. Das it.
    Finally beat those boneheads to claim our rightful throne
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone else get like super poor between semesters? Maybe my money management sucks but I thought I live pretty modestly.

Sucks to be stressing about stuff as it is without also having to worry about how you’re going to pay some of your bills and eat before the next semester.

Originally Posted by havoc713 View Post
    Anyone else get like super poor between semesters? Maybe my money management sucks but I thought I live pretty modestly.

Sucks to be stressing about stuff as it is without also having to worry about how you’re going to pay some of your bills and eat before the next semester.
    I submitted a request to take out $2k more this semester so that I wouldn't have to rely on my parents as a crutch bc I knew I was over-spending this semester, and that I'm going to be eating out a lot while studying for Step. Crypto was my piggy bank but it hasn't been doing so well.
    General Surgeon
    *Misc Med Crew*

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In what fantasy land do they have pediatricians averaging 210k

Originally Posted by ViktorFrankl View Post
    In what fantasy land do they have pediatricians averaging 210k
    Cause that's what you can make in peds. Lol

Family med can bring in 250 on normal hours if done right and 300+ if pushing the hours/doing it right.
    Don't be fooled by low end salary offers in saturated areas where you see less than 20 patients a day.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

Cause that's what you can make in peds. Lol

Family med can bring in 250 on normal hours if done right and 300+ if pushing the hours/doing it right.
    Don't be fooled by low end salary offers in saturated areas where you see less than 20 patients a day.
    Only 20 a day though... hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng there would have to be so much free time lmao.
    Fitness connoisseur

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I submitted a request to take out $2k more this semester so that I wouldn't have to rely on my parents as a crutch bc I knew I was over-spending this semester, and that I'm going to be eating out a lot while studying for Step. Crypto was my piggy bank but it hasn't been doing so well.
    Time to sell, boyo, because cryptocurrency prices are surging.

I doubt the surge will last and it will probably crash again.

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    Time to sell, boyo, because cryptocurrency prices are surging.

I doubt the surge will last and it will probably crash again.
    I'm erect AF right now bc crypto finally surging after 4 months of the red doldrums

---

Apparently a chit ton of my classmates been going to therapy/seeing a psych. lmao. guess I'm not alone
    General Surgeon
    *Misc Med Crew*

Apparently a chit ton of my classmates been going to therapy/seeing a psych. lmao. guess I'm not alone
    Always keep that in mind: you are not alone. A large number of medical students suffer through med school.