Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    LOL. What does that make me? I just close my eyes and hope I set the safeties right......
    The Beast!
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Swimmer, in your post above ( #429), you said your DB's weren't Rep products. I thought you had bought Rep's new urethane DB's.

The rack looks great. If I were in the market I would be ordering one of these or the new rack. I was ready to order their FT when I found an Inspire FT1 near me for a give away price.
    Since the rack is from Rep, I'm guessing that was a typo and he meant to say "are now Rep products". Rep's new benches and racks do look very nice.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    LOL. What does that make me? I just close my eyes and hope I set the safeties right......
    An Optimist.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Beast!
    LOL. My wife accuses me of smelling like a beast......
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I know is, this is the FIRST time I have ever considered selling my Pendlay half rack with Mech mono's. Seriously this setup is GOAT, literally everything you would even need in a single sitting. Squat in the middle and bench off the front, never have to swap out your setup. Also, I think the clear coating with black mat crossmembers compliment it nicely. Reminds me of the Mirage gym I worked out in Vegas, the metal on the Cybex 5435 looked brushed and clearcoated.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To clarify: Our barbells are not made at the same factory as our main factory that does our power racks, benches, attachments, storage, etc...Our QC staff is all at our main factory, so there is a higher level of attention to detail there. This issue with the bars expanded our QC checklist so that when they're consolidated at our main factory for shipment, a higher percentage will be checked and there are more checkpoints to measure and catch errors like this in the future.

In general, we haven't been sitting idly by though and just letting things slide. The full-time QC staff (we had freelancers before that) we hired on 8 months ago is responsible for assembling every AB-5000 and AB-5100 to test for function and cosmetic appearance, so benches arriving here are functional near 100% of the time and any cosmetic issues are either very minor or caused by shipping. Packaging has also been fine-tuned and updated as we get reports of what parts get damaged in shipping. Our boxes now have a lot of ultra-dense cardboard, and thick foam has replaced bubble wrap for heavy parts.

Our QC team is expanding now too, with 2 more hires scheduled to start next month, and a new Global Supply Chain Director who has extensive experience setting up QA/QC in China. The problem isn't china-- we all have $800 phones made in China, and we don't think of those as "should make that in USA" because they generally work well. It's lazy and/or uneducated brands putting in orders there for the lowest price possible, and then just expecting perfect product to show up without enforcing standards and monitoring production(or even knowing anything about production). Then the perception is that China is making junk, when it isn't. Just some (many) companies that operate there go for cheap over quality. But believe me, the amount of laser cutting, robotic welding, robotic painting and overall production capabilities there means gym equipment has no real reason it can't be as good as it gets. 5 years ago, I'd say you need to look hard to find a factory capable, but not anymore. Now it's just engineering and QA/QC limitations.

On a side note, one of the delays for the deep knurl SS bars is that we just hired a product dev engineer who's a competitive powerlifter, and he's picky about knurling, so we've been fine tuning that. His first few projects were rack attachments that you guys should really like come this winter!
    Last edited by dukenukem7777; 06-21-2019 at 02:16 PM. Reason: error
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Swimmer, in your post above ( #429), you said your DB's weren't Rep products. I thought you had bought Rep's new urethane DB's.

The rack looks great. If I were in the market I would be ordering one of these or the new rack. I was ready to order their FT when I found an Inspire FT1 near me for a give away price.
    My bad! That's a typo - two of the main parts of my gym now - the rack and DB's ARE Rep products. Might add a bench and barbell sometime too!
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dukenukem7777 View Post
    To clarify: Our barbells are not made at the same factory as our main factory that does our power racks, benches, attachments, storage, etc...Our QC staff is all at our main factory, so there is a higher level of attention to detail there. This issue with the bars expanded our QC checklist so that when they're consolidated at our main factory for shipment, a higher percentage will be checked and there are more checkpoints to measure and catch errors like this in the future.

In general, we haven't been sitting idly by though and just letting things slide. The full-time QC staff (we had freelancers before that) we hired on 8 months ago is responsible for assembling every AB-5000 and AB-5100 to test for function and cosmetic appearance, so benches arriving here are functional near 100% of the time and any cosmetic issues are either very minor or caused by shipping. Packaging has also been fine-tuned and updated as we get reports of what parts get damaged in shipping. Our boxes now have a lot of ultra-dense cardboard, and thick foam has replaced bubble wrap for heavy parts.

Our QC team is expanding now too, with 2 more hires scheduled to start next month, and a new Global Supply Chain Director who has extensive experience setting up QA/QC in China. The problem isn't china-- we all have $800 phones made in China, and we don't think of those as "should make that in USA" because they generally work well. It's lazy and/or uneducated brands putting in orders there for the lowest price possible, and then just expecting perfect product to show up without enforcing standards and monitoring production(or even knowing anything about production). Then the perception is that China is making junk, when it isn't. Just some (many) companies that operate there go for cheap over quality. But believe me, the amount of laser cutting, robotic welding, robotic painting and overall production capabilities there means gym equipment has no real reason it can't be as good as it gets. 5 years ago, I'd say you need to look hard to find a factory capable, but not anymore. Now it's just engineering and QA/QC limitations.

On a side note, one of the delays for the deep knurl SS bars is that we just hired a product dev engineer who's a competitive powerlifter, and he's picky about knurling, so we've been fine tuning that. His first few projects were rack attachments that you guys should really like come this winter!
    I doubt there are many who would provide this much insight into their QC process on a public forum. Thank you! Repped!

Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bean438 View Post
    I’d be scared to purchase a rep rack.
    You shouldn't be, the Rep racks are quality.

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good stuff right there. Can’t wait for the aggressive PB.

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since my gym rebuild I've been using my AB-3100 a lot more and I like it now more than I did when I got it.
    Best Lifts
    BP 255
    SQ 425
    DL 435
    OHP 195

Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I finally got notice my red AB5000 zero gap is shipping next week. Excitement ensues!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #27 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #27 ▪[M]====[6]▪
    600lbs Ivanko Revolvers
    Texas Power Bar

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Buccaneer82 View Post
    I finally got notice my red AB5000 zero gap is shipping next week. Excitement ensues!
    Congrats! That bench seems to really live up to its name, definitely on my radar to get one soon too when they're back in stock.

You gonna use it as your main rack bench, or as a dumbbell bench when you get it?

Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000) Buccaneer82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It’ll be both and core work also!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #27 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #27 ▪[M]====[6]▪
    600lbs Ivanko Revolvers
    Texas Power Bar

bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Restomod View Post

I’ve ordered two barbells, China made from two different companies. Both barbells had issues. One had the wrong marks. It was a power bar with weightlifting marks. The other has sleeves that are a touch too big.

I also have issues with the Chinese. (The gov’t, not the people). They are dishonest, and corrupt. Even a legit company may be getting sub par raw materials and not know it.

I’m not suggesting rep is a bad company. I’m just saying I e been “burned” twice, and I’d rather pay a few dollars more and know exactly what I get.

Trust me, I’m really eyeballing the 4000 series rack. Just a little gun shy that’s all

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I also have issues with the Chinese. (The gov’t, not the people). They are dishonest, and corrupt. Even a legit company may be getting sub par raw materials and not know it.l
    Here's one example of just how terrible China is. https://www.wbtv.com/story/37838917/...e-trade-theft/
    https://www.contractormag.com/piping...ting-producers

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

When it comes to strictly product quality, I've been saying this exact thing. China has the ability to make equivelent to USA quality, you just have to pay more like you do for made in USA.

When it comes to intellectual property theft, human rights, enviornmental, social and labor rights it's a different conversation.

LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Restomod View Post
    Agreed. Love mine and am waiting for the AB-5000 to get in stock to add to my Rep collection

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LittleHouse View Post
    Agreed. Love mine and am waiting for the AB-5000 to get in stock to add to my Rep collection
    It's worth the wait. I just pulled the trigger on the leg attachment. It gets here tomorrow.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    It's worth the wait. I just pulled the trigger on the leg attachment. It gets here tomorrow.
    Man. I'm so tempted to sell my rower to make room for that AB-5000..
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I’ve ordered two barbells, China made from two different companies. Both barbells had issues. One had the wrong marks. It was a power bar with weightlifting marks. The other has sleeves that are a touch too big.

I also have issues with the Chinese. (The gov’t, not the people). They are dishonest, and corrupt. Even a legit company may be getting sub par raw materials and not know it.

I’m not suggesting rep is a bad company. I’m just saying I e been “burned” twice, and I’d rather pay a few dollars more and know exactly what I get.

Trust me, I’m really eyeballing the 4000 series rack. Just a little gun shy that’s all
    I cannot speak to their barbells as I do not own one.

But I have their rack and did lots of looking and research. All things China are not the same, key is quality control and attention to detail and that can be said about a multitude of products. I would have ZERO concern purchasing the 4000 series rack after owning their rack, and I'm hard to please.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    An update on the stainless bar. Rep said they had a crate with the knurling marks of but had once with the marks correct, so I sent the other back in and they shipped one to me. Took over a week.
    Bar looked good. The knurling though ends at 32" spacing while other pl bars line the ivanko and elikeo start their spacing at 32, so the bar is slightly off.
    Pics of it against the ivanko ss and elikeo bare steel
    Attached Images
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Man. I'm so tempted to sell my rower to make room for that AB-5000..
    What rower do you have? A concept 2 takes up hardly any space broken down. Rogue makes a wall hanger for the model d. (I have a model C I inherited)

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anybody know if Rep is still considering making a stainless curl bar? Rackable?
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Anybody know if Rep is still considering making a stainless curl bar? Rackable?
    Yes and yes. About 8 weeks out.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bought the Titan rackable curl but would probably replace this. Thanks.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome! Maybe I wasn't the first to suggest this, but feelsgood nonetheless. Can't wait to pick one up.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    What rower do you have? A concept 2 takes up hardly any space broken down. Rogue makes a wall hanger for the model d. (I have a model C I inherited)
    I have a model C also and would not swap it for anything but a model D. Definitely not just to have another bench!
    I sold my BodyMaster adjustable incline bench yesterday to make room for the AB-5000 I ordered. I'll sell my flat bench when it arrives. It's a jack of all trades bench. Not the best bench for anything. Just the best bench for "everything".
    I'm really going to miss the BodyMaster. It was the perfect incline bench for dumbbell work. Just too specialized for a 250 sq foot home gym.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For something that gets as much wear and tear as a bar, SS is the only way to go for me.

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Just too specialized for a 250 sq foot home gym.
    I know the feeling. I'm working with about 200 sq ft after the basement got finished last summer. The AB-5000 is a great do it all bench.