Closed Thread
Page 153 of 313 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 9367
    Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday all. Just a quick flyby, since I'm busy today. Off to go get some Subway right now though.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    That's a good weight what are you hoping for?

I seem to be staying at 166-168 for now but losing Bodyfat.
    190 by the end of April, once I'm there, I'll decide if I want to continue cutting by mirror standards.

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    ...lies

Sounds like you kinda zoned. Love it when you get those strong days and just go for it...it removes that mental block for the next time you attempt that weight. Don't know what you mean by "5lb/10lb plate trick" - but more often than not, I ramp down rather than up, so unloading isn't something I worry much about.
    You're strong as fuarkk, rep'd and sub'd

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Happy Friday all. Just a quick flyby, since I'm busy today. Off to go get some Subway right now though.
    Subway? Du ma, you need to support the Asian community be loading up on "banh mi ba le"
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL, my goal is to be at 195lbs by the end of this month. Weigh myself Tuesday, 197.4lbs.

LOL, Schmack is going to Vegas for last hope with Big Boba.
    LOL Boba is working on a cut. Looks like Schmack will be foreveralone.

Please the 250 thing is so dumb.

200 is the new 250

:}
    LOL

That's a good weight what are you hoping for?

I seem to be staying at 166-168 for now but losing Bodyfat.
    I am at 174 now. By the time I lose my guts, I will be in the 160 range.

Originally Posted by Aluba View Post
    new account... can't post pic yet...
    Reported for having multiple accounts.

...lies

Sounds like you kinda zoned. Love it when you get those strong days and just go for it...it removes that mental block for the next time you attempt that weight. Don't know what you mean by "5lb/10lb plate trick" - but more often than not, I ramp down rather than up, so unloading isn't something I worry much about.
    When did you enrolled to Univerisity of Hosum? Your sandbagging skills has improved a lot.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Why subway when there is Quzinos?

190 by the end of April, once I'm there, I'll decide if I want to continue cutting by mirror standards.

Subway? Du ma, you need to support the Asian community be loading up on "banh mi ba le"
    LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    When did you enrolled to Univerisity of Hosum? Your sandbagging skills has improved a lot.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ran 3.5 miles today, reward myself with Pad Thai extra spicy.
    U li fry star?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Aluba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reported for having multiple accounts.

lol... haven't been on for a while... and dont remember pw to old account... =p

lol... haven't been on for a while... and dont remember pw to old account... =p
    Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ...lies

Oh I see so you deload on your deadlifts? I just stop once I hit the working set.

I got legs tonight too. I felt asleep while napping for a pwo nap.
    You're suppose to sleep when napping, noob!

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    I hate when they even TOUCH the bar while "spotting;" it pisses me off because it turns on a switch in my head to think that okay this mother effer is going to lift the weight while I'm repping these reps... and they DO! ugh!!!
    They usually do that because they're afraid something might happen.

I don't even use bodyspace I think I have like 3-5 friends? Foreveralone.jpg

Just got back from gym friend said my workout was easy until we started hitting the weights then he had to go do other things before work lulz. Forgot my god damn ipod at home too so workout was a drag and skipped cardio because can't even do cardio without music. Might go back to the gym later to do cardio and check out the bunnies.

Anyway rant time, I hate talking to real life friends about working out/nutrition because they're all god damn broscientists.

Here's convo I had last night fuarking facepalmx9000

M(11:17:47 PM): you need protein or knoiw anyone who neeeds it?
    (11:17:55 PM): nopes
    (11:17:58 PM): i got my own stuffs
    (11:18:05 PM): and know what i need to doz
    (11:18:14 PM): so do the pppl i know
    M(11:18:24 PM): protein powder fool
    M(11:18:27 PM): protein is protein
    (11:18:34 PM): same xiet
    (11:20:19 PM): why u taking protein
    (11:20:22 PM): u tryingt o bulk up
    (11:20:23 PM): or wat
    M(11:20:37 PM): you drink protein regardless of cutting or bulking
    (11:20:44 PM): not really
    (11:20:47 PM): u can always eat
    (11:20:49 PM): to recover

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Oh I see so you deload on your deadlifts? I just stop once I hit the working set.

You're suppose to sleep when napping, noob!

They usually do that because they're afraid something might happen.

I don't even use bodyspace I think I have like 3-5 friends? Foreveralone.jpg

Just got back from gym friend said my workout was easy until we started hitting the weights then he had to go do other things before work lulz. Forgot my god damn ipod at home too so workout was a drag and skipped cardio because can't even do cardio without music. Might go back to the gym later to do cardio and check out the bunnies.

Anyway rant time, I hate talking to real life friends about working out/nutrition because they're all god damn broscientists.

Here's convo I had last night fuarking facepalmx9000

M(11:17:47 PM): you need protein or knoiw anyone who neeeds it?
    (11:17:55 PM): nopes
    (11:17:58 PM): i got my own stuffs
    (11:18:05 PM): and know what i need to doz
    (11:18:14 PM): so do the pppl i know
    M(11:18:24 PM): protein powder fool
    M(11:18:27 PM): protein is protein
    (11:18:34 PM): same xiet
    (11:20:19 PM): why u taking protein
    (11:20:22 PM): u tryingt o bulk up
    (11:20:23 PM): or wat
    M(11:20:37 PM): you drink protein regardless of cutting or bulking
    (11:20:44 PM): not really
    (11:20:47 PM): u can always eat
    (11:20:49 PM): to recover
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000) Airos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz come back from work meeting to thread, see it is a meme fest, but i has no meme's
    11B1P 94-99

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Airos View Post
    lulz come back from work meeting to thread, see it is a meme fest, but i has no meme's
    Listen, I spent the first few years of my life living in a little ****hole of a room that didn't even have its own toilet, my parents had no car and walked miles to work every morning, but they never resorted to any of your crap.

I mean, if thats your outlook you may as well just start commiting petty thefts as well, didn't you say a while ago that you weren't selling illegal drugs cos they weren't as profitable? What you're doing is illegal and pathetic and all you've done in this thread is try to justify it.

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
    RAGEEEE...........lol... i hope you didnt break your keyboard typing that... ahahah

Originally Posted by Airos View Post
    Need advice on rape OP? I've done a lot of rapes and I can tell you 90% of men are turned on by it. They love to be physically and emotionally dominated by a strong man. Men almost always orgasm during rape, and some people like me who consider themselves rape connoisseurs sometimes add extra quirks to make the rape more effective. Once I took a machete with me, and with my free hand (left hand is always around man's throat) I slashed it against the dumpster next to us whilst screaming a battle cry. Who would attempt to fight me off in a state like that? Another time I wore this Legolas mask that I use when raping someone I know, so they cant identify me later. He was quite clearly aroused at the thought of being raped by Legolas and probably enjoyed it more than I did. About half way through it probably became consensual to be honest. Rape is a complicated game, you need to do a lot of reading and practice to fully understand the psychology of it.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    haha it sounds kind of gay, but I'm starting to fear my own strength. I've been getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym, that now I have to use those heavy ass dumbells no one uses, and alot of 45 pound plates on all my barbell workouts. I dont have a gym partner so its kind of intimidating to do certain workouts alone with such heavy iron. Anyone have this little phobia? lol it wont stop me, but I'm getting really big into stretching cause the fear of injury from these workouts. It's kind of scary, lol.

RAGEEEE...........lol... i hope you didnt break your keyboard typing that... ahahah
    Really dude? This is the best you could come up with? This is the epitome of your intelligence? You mean you actually typed that out, and then said: "Yup, I'm posting this."?

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    haha it sounds kind of gay, but I'm starting to fear my own strength. I've been getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym, that now I have to use those heavy ass dumbells no one uses, and alot of 45 pound plates on all my barbell workouts. I dont have a gym partner so its kind of intimidating to do certain workouts alone with such heavy iron. Anyone have this little phobia? lol it wont stop me, but I'm getting really big into stretching cause the fear of injury from these workouts. It's kind of scary, lol.
    Look, you fat phuck... Let me lay out the truth for you, seeing as you appear to be completely delusional about yourself, men, women, and life in general.

You ARE fat. In fact, you're obese. Yes, your tits are large but in no way shape or form are they desireable. They most likely hang like an African tribal chick's. That's just the way it is, you can't help it, but the least you can do is admit it and stop trying to come off as a more rationally responsible poster than anybody else - because anybody with half a brain can see through your bullsht charade.

Shyt, to be blunt, you don't even have an attractive face. You talk about how many chubby chasers there are out there and how many dudes that want to smash you... Well, sorry to break it to you luv, but the guys that want to smash you just recognize you as an easier target than a girl they'd consider, potentially, out of their league. No 'chubby chaser', given the choice, is going to choose your moley fat face over an athletic, fit woman with facial aesthetics. It's just that simple, mate.

And regarding the 25 desperate dicks you've had in your mouth... Yes, the higher the number of individual sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of contracting an STI. I mean, it's simple mathematics, but seeing as you told a miscer to go back to sex-ed for point that fact out... I present you this: http://www.actforyouth.net​/resource...510.​pdf

Have fun with it.

After you're done reading, take 15 steps back from the computer and phuck yourself in the face you whale bish. Try not to wear out your cardiovascular system with those 15 steps though, fatty.

Really dude? This is the best you could come up with? This is the epitome of your intelligence? You mean you actually typed that out, and then said: "Yup, I'm posting this."?
    Yup, I'm posting this

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look, you fat phuck... Let me lay out the truth for you, seeing as you appear to be completely delusional about yourself, men, women, and life in general.

You ARE fat. In fact, you're obese. Yes, your tits are large but in no way shape or form are they desireable. They most likely hang like an African tribal chick's. That's just the way it is, you can't help it, but the least you can do is admit it and stop trying to come off as a more rationally responsible poster than anybody else - because anybody with half a brain can see through your bullsht charade.

Shyt, to be blunt, you don't even have an attractive face. You talk about how many chubby chasers there are out there and how many dudes that want to smash you... Well, sorry to break it to you luv, but the guys that want to smash you just recognize you as an easier target than a girl they'd consider, potentially, out of their league. No 'chubby chaser', given the choice, is going to choose your moley fat face over an athletic, fit woman with facial aesthetics. It's just that simple, mate.

And regarding the 25 desperate dicks you've had in your mouth... Yes, the higher the number of individual sexual partners you have, the higher the risk of contracting an STI. I mean, it's simple mathematics, but seeing as you told a miscer to go back to sex-ed for point that fact out... I present you this: http://www.actforyouth.net​/resource...510.​pdf

Have fun with it.

After you're done reading, take 15 steps back from the computer and phuck yourself in the face you whale bish. Try not to wear out your cardiovascular system with those 15 steps though, fatty.
    First, take a big step back... and literally, FUK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullsht power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fuking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fuking United Nations and get a fuking binding resolution to keep me from fuking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfuker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUK YOU UP!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Yup, I'm posting this
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullsht power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fuking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fuking United Nations and get a fuking binding resolution to keep me from fuking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfuker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUK YOU UP!
    K for your information, *******, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and ****. Don't pull your ****ing wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What happen in here?

I just had a brownie and coconut cake.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

What happen in here?

I just had a brownie and coconut cake.
    You are clearly unaware. I shall not attempt to aware you as you seem like a dick. Have a good day sir.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are clearly unaware. I shall not attempt to aware you as you seem like a dick. Have a good day sir.

You don't want a piece of me you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak and yes I am a dick.

I hope you broked your keyboard typing that
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

You don't want a piece of me you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak and yes I am a dick.

I hope you broked your keyboard typing that
    oh i see. u want to live? how about a spinning hook kick to the temple? and don't claim mma, last douche who tried that on me was a foot taller and lost his collar bone

stats: 6"2....sounds like the perfect angle and leg span for me

(been under the wing of a third degree black belt in Kukkiwon tkw) try me

and strong arms kiddo. you have no lower, not good to call someone a puss when in real life, your liable to get your lungs kicked in and your bicep femoris snapped out.

no legs and abs bruh, that's sad...c'mon, you have no core.

fact: i would cripple or take the wind out of you on reflex.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao! I got my suspicions that all this stuff is copy and paste.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Have a great weekend brahs and sis . Goin to hit shoulder and biceps before work.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh i see. u want to live? how about a spinning hook kick to the temple? and don't claim mma, last douche who tried that on me was a foot taller and lost his collar bone

stats: 6"2....sounds like the perfect angle and leg span for me

(been under the wing of a third degree black belt in Kukkiwon tkw) try me

and strong arms kiddo. you have no lower, not good to call someone a puss when in real life, your liable to get your lungs kicked in and your bicep femoris snapped out.

no legs and abs bruh, that's sad...c'mon, you have no core.

fact: i would cripple or take the wind out of you on reflex.
    dude srsly don't talk shiit unless you wanna get put into an australian bicep hold brah

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Lmao! I got my suspicions that all this stuff is copy and paste.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for reps, I can tell you I am on recharge., But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you REP me right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will NEG you.

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    dude srsly don't talk shiit unless you wanna get put into an australian bicep hold brah

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.
    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.

Closed Thread
Page 153 of 313 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast