Page 14 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Fresh Space Dust and Split Shot are both pretty good to great.

My miami dude told me that he could get me at least three so IDK if he has mules for days or just has the hookup or knows there's a 3+ bottle limit...
    My favorite beer from them, will still buy it. Outside of that.... meh

I'm driving down to see a buddy in El Paso next month so I am gonna in Albuquerque on my way home to check out La Cumbre and stock up on some Elevated/Dank/Cafe con Leche
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post

I'm driving down to see a buddy in El Paso next month so I am gonna in Albuquerque on my way home to check out La Cumbre and stock up on some Elevated/Dank/Cafe con Leche
    Elevated in growler vs. in can are two completely different beers; growler/tap is so much better. Dank has been kinda shytty the past few months. And a friend got CcL I think today.

Enjoy the 3 beer per bar law lolz.

and the "you can't have two beers in front of you" law too.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elevated in growler vs. in can are two completely different beers; growler/tap is so much better. Dank has been kinda shytty the past few months.
    This but Elevated cans are legit after 3 weeks. It is an absolute mess of clashing hops when fresh but rounds out beautifully around the 3 week mark.

Enjoy the 3 beer per bar law lolz.
    Multiple breweries FTW. La Cumbre & Canteen are a 5 minute walk from each other.

I would suggest starting out at Marble, then driving to La Cumbre, and finishing off at Canteen. La Cumbre usually smells like shyt in the tasting room because of the constant brewing and lack of ventilation. Jubilation Bottle Shop is pretty decent, but you probably get most of the distro being in Colorado.

For bomb breakfast when hungover, assuming you can get there with their 3 pint limit law, Frontier Restaurant is awesome. Get the Carne Adovada breakfast burrito with green sauce.
    Last edited by cyde; 01-23-2015 at 05:27 PM.

StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    This but Elevated cans are legit after 3 weeks. It is an absolute mess of clashing hops when fresh but rounds out beautifully around the 3 week mark.

Multiple breweries FTW. La Cumbre & Canteen are a 5 minute walk from each other.

I would suggest starting out at Marble, then driving to La Cumbre, and finishing off at Canteen. La Cumbre usually smells like shyt in the tasting room because of the constant brewing and lack of ventilation. Jubilation Bottle Shop is pretty decent, but you probably get most of the distro being in Colorado.

For bomb breakfast when hungover, assuming you can get there with their 3 pint limit law, Frontier Restaurant is awesome. Get the Carne Adovada breakfast burrito with green sauce.
    Definitely won't be getting drunk since I'm just gonna be there for the day and drive back to Colorado that night. I may be able to swing those three though... I'm also doing a pretty massive IP trade with a dude there that will include a great spread of Albuquerque stuff I can't get in CO.

In other news, this is everything I hoped it would be:

Starts out with a massive, fresh brewed coffee aroma and hints of maple, super sweet maple syrup and coffee flavor with very slight hints of saltiness. Aroma moves more into maple as it warms and then a nice smokey flavor comes out (and I usually hate smoke) to blend with the coffee and male syrup. Damn it's good!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure how I'm feeling about this batch

Fugitive Nutrition - The Gummy Keepers

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was wondering when the latest i should open my other bottles of MBCP?

Saving one for SuperBowl along with a couple others, but was wondering how it would taste if i sat on the other two for a while
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In other news, this is everything I hoped it would be:

[img]http://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10801725_1038817386145115_1390984382689835743_n.jp g?oh=5e=8def31d143ac06e3cb58fb6ab&oe=5522BEBDimg]

Starts out with a massive, fresh brewed coffee aroma and hints of maple, super sweet maple syrup and coffee flavor with very slight hints of saltiness. Aroma moves more into maple as it warms and then a nice smokey flavor comes out (and I usually hate smoke) to blend with the coffee and male syrup. Damn it's good!
    Just drank one tonight. Is fantastic.

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Guessing 2-3 months at the max. It's really sweet with a faint smokeyness and sexy coffee. If they dropped down the sweetness a bit, it would be stellar, but still 5/5

Saving one for SuperBowl along with a couple others, but was wondering how it would taste if i sat on the other two for a while
    Age won't do this beer any favors; it tastes amazing right now, incredibly balanced between all those flavors. I'd say 90 days max.

Just drank one tonight. Is fantastic.

Guessing 2-3 months at the max. It's really sweet with a faint smokeyness and sexy coffee. If they dropped down the sweetness a bit, it would be stellar, but still 5/5
    Nailed it, so damn good right now!

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Age won't do this beer any favors; it tastes amazing right now, incredibly balanced between all those flavors. I'd say 90 days max.
    Sounds good

BTW anyone ever have Cigar City Guava Grove?
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Sounds good

BTW anyone ever have Cigar City Guava Grove?
    If you find yourself unable to drink them fast enough, don't panic, my address is just a PM away and I'd be happy to help

Sipping on a MT Black House right now and I stand by my claim that it's better than FBS by a good margin.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Underwhelming...

bmbc

Mother of God, Cinnamon Coffee B-Bomb is amazing. That is all.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^mirin

This is really nice after a good 1.5+ years in the bottle. Wish I would have bought more
    bmbc

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Black house is better than most stouts lol... (not comparing RIS/BA/Imperials)
    for a low ABV example of the style, it knocks it out the park. Best part is you can crush a couple without feeling bloated or sht-housed.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10896965_1039382866088567_6521610658168873379_n.jp g?oh=cf98879f63ebb23787bbe38d6ab959ce&oe=552D53EC& __gda__=1428934611_f2ad6b6d4d6335146c27721d3ca1e00 1img]
    I am definitely going to work on landing some Fremont variants this year. I still got the BBomb Janks sent me in 2013. I already reviewed the normal one which was mind blowing amazing, but I am sure I can make an occasion to break open that other one.

Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    ^mirin

This is really nice after a good 1.5+ years in the bottle. Wish I would have bought more
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/np05de.jpg[IMG]
    Yep, I had my 25 in late october. Was crazy good.

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Black house is better than most stouts lol... (not comparing RIS/BA/Imperials)
    for a low ABV example of the style, it knocks it out the park. Best part is you can crush a couple without feeling bloated or sht-housed.
    Completely agreed. It really surprised me when I got that can from Waffle. Loaded with coffee flavor and very robust for the gravity.

I just drank a Belching Beaver PB Milk Stout. It was great stuff, aromas were loaded with PB notes, but the flavors didn't really match up. Still some nice PB flavor in there. A couple of my friends made a PB porter with 2 lbs of PB2. Hugest PB flavored beer I've ever had, but they said the trub was horrific. I want to make one soon.

Straight Jacket up next. Thanks Fugi, its just over 1 year right now.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    20 for three bottles of Mikkeller

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Pliny really does taste better in a Russian River glass, weird

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2hh2n86.jpg[IMG]
    That middle bottle is Omnipollo, if it's anywhere near fresh its going to be amazing.

This beer further proves that English Barleywines are the best for barrel aging vs American(Makes me wish I would have brewed one, I have an American barleywine aging right now). Next time I will. Anyways, taste of big raisin, plum, fig, date, caramel, toffee, toast, brown sugar, vanilla, coconut, bourbon, and oak. Slight tannic oak bitterness on the finish. Impressive barrel integration with balanced dark fruit and dark malt flavors. Nice full creamy and fairly slick body. It didn't blow me away but damn it was just all around awesome. I need to get me some more Sucaba some time, which is also English style.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

Originally Posted by spak View Post
    That middle bottle is Omnipollo, if it's anywhere near fresh its going to be amazing.

This beer further proves that English Barleywines are the best for barrel aging vs American(Makes me wish I would have brewed one, I have an American barleywine aging right now). Next time I will. Anyways, taste of big raisin, plum, fig, date, caramel, toffee, toast, brown sugar, vanilla, coconut, bourbon, and oak. Slight tannic oak bitterness on the finish. Impressive barrel integration with balanced dark fruit and dark malt flavors. Nice full creamy and fairly slick body. It didn't blow me away but damn it was just all around awesome. I need to get me some more Sucaba some time, which is also English style.
    [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7330/16174147329_7e3ee16f3c_b.jpg[img]
    The Omni is super fresh, they just came in yesterday. Omni, Mosaic and Zodiak. The Zodiak is a wheat and oat IPA
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 01-24-2015 at 09:49 PM.

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

The Omni is super fresh, they just came in yesterday. Omni, Mosaic and Zodiak. The Zodiak is a wheat and oat IPA
    Ooh, that Zodiak is a new Omnipollo. Citra/simcoe/centennial hops. I will keep a look out for it.
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2hh2n86.jpg[MG]
    Ya, I was gonna say, two dem hoez ain't mikkeller yo. Fatamorgana when fresh is the bees knees. Not had the Zodiak yet.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Underwhelming...

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2a78t40.jpg[IMG]
    Just tried their 2015 Beer Camp Hoppy Lager, like it much better than Hop Hunter, and I generally prefer ales to lagers.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also, why didn't I know that there was a beer thread in the supp misc?
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Also, why didn't I know that there was a beer thread in the supp misc?
    To hung over to look.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    To hung over to look.
    Good possibility. Tfw unlocked 3 badges on Untappd between 3:00 and 5:00 this morning. :/
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪

Underwhelming...

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2a78t40.jpg[MG]
    how dare you come in here with this litigious beer

http://dontdrinkbeer.com/2015/01/15/...ir-newest-ipa/

[img]http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10896965_1039382866088567_6521610658168873379_n.jp g?oh=cf98879f63ebb23787bbe38d6ab959ce&oe=552D53EC& __gda__=1428934611_f2ad6b6d4d6335146c27721d3ca1e00 1[img]
    So you're saying I should send Janks more money?

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    To hung over to look.
    To hungover too navigate Engrish?

edit: PS waff- ISO

Last edited by thefleshlight; 01-25-2015 at 08:09 AM.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fugi, have you drank a stout yet this winter?

[img]http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10896965_1039382866088567_6521610658168873379_n.jp g?oh=cf98879f63ebb23787bbe38d6ab959ce&oe=552D53EC& __gda__=1428934611_f2ad6b6d4d6335146c27721d3ca1e00 1[/ig]
    Easily the best new beer brewed of 2014 for me. Rivals some of the walezbro beers I've had at tastings, and evidently it's a shelf turd in certain parts of WA/OR. Jeebus.

^mirin

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/np05de.jpg[/IG]
    I have an extra BB25th if you want it. It will probably be an oxidized mess by the time I drink it. Too many damn big stouts in my cellar that need to be cleared out.

Originally Posted by spak View Post

This beer further proves that English Barleywines are the best for barrel aging vs American (Makes me wish I would have brewed one, I have an American barleywine aging right now). Next time I will. Anyways, taste of big raisin, plum, fig, date, caramel, toffee, toast, brown sugar, vanilla, coconut, bourbon, and oak. Slight tannic oak bitterness on the finish. Impressive barrel integration with balanced dark fruit and dark malt flavors. Nice full creamy and fairly slick body. It didn't blow me away but damn it was just all around awesome. I need to get me some more Sucaba some time, which is also English style.
    This. I tend to like American bwines fresh out the gate when it's walking the line between barley wine and triple IPA. Once the hops fade, it's in that bwine void for a while before picking back up again after a good 2+ years in the cellar. All of the barrel aged barley wines that have blown me away were English style. Although Waffles says Alpine Great is the best....

Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    Easily the best new beer brewed of 2014 for me. Rivals some of the walezbro beers I've had at tastings, and evidently it's a shelf turd in certain parts of WA/OR. Jeebus.
    You clearly never had dat Bruery Sour in the Rye with coconut and pineapple yo.

My dik still be hard.

So you're saying I should send Janks more money?
    Send him all your money! I still have two bottles left and it just hit a few spots in Denver this week so I may try to nab another 1 or 2...

it just hit a few spots in Denver this week so I may try to nab another 1 or 2...
    secks