Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. What is the funniest gif you have seen on misc?
    2. What is the funniest thread you can remember on misc (brief description of thread)?

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Trin, have you ever dated outside of your race? Curious to know here.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AppsBrah View Post
    Any life advice to a 21yo?

5+2*3-6/2 = ?
    Not really just get a good education in a field of study you like. Enjoy life

5+2 = 2 x 3 = 21 -6 = 15 / 2 = 7.5

Originally Posted by wackyblacky View Post
    negged for not answering my questions. enjoy my red.
    Technically it's grey, you are shooting blanks.

And I answered your question, it might not be the answer you wanted, but it is the answer you will get.

Originally Posted by cacad View Post
    Can you make a worthy poster green? srs got negged for cellT not even once

Depends....... Have you been mod negged in the past 6 months? I will not undo a mods neg.

Originally Posted by Zoroy View Post
    Do mothers know everything about the secrets of their children....
    with everything
    I mean everything

its seems like mothers have a sixth sense and sniff it with ease
    Pretty much. We know our children pretty well.

We spend 9 months carrying them inside of us.... creating a bond that no one can break. Then when you are born we spend countless hours watching you, making sure you have everything you need, nurturing you and caring for you. As you start to grow we spend 1,000's of hours watching you and getting to know you. So by the time you are teenagers we know you as well as we know ourselves

Originally Posted by smbrown3706 View Post
    what was your first choice college that you regret not going to?
    University of Minnesota. I had a scholarship to go there. But my father being from the old country did not believe women needed a college education. So I ended up going to a local college and working full time to pay for it.

Originally Posted by Josh81 View Post
    don't want to threadwhore but i have a collage of 230 lbs 30% bf completely transformed, i finally found my old obese picture

was too self conscious to have a workout journal and post my progress pics while i was going through it
    Do you have them in a journal now?

Originally Posted by andr3az View Post
    1. What is the funniest gif you have seen on misc?
    2. What is the funniest thread you can remember on misc (brief description of thread)?
    Funniest gif has to be the one of the baby that is excited.... everytime I see it, it cracks me up. Funniest thread, over the years there have been so many hard to pinpoint one.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Hey Trin, have you ever dated outside of your race? Curious to know here.
    Yes and I married LBM who is white, I am mixed. Sicilian and my great, great grandfather on my maternal side was African from Tunisia(sp?)

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    Yes

In my kitchen

No I don't But my favorite recipe site is allrecipes.com

Nope

Since I do not know what it's like to be a man, I would have to say pretty damn amazing

March 2010
    22k posts eh? Hmm. Aint that something. Quite a bit. Congrats on that.

End well this shall

Edit oh yeah, a question.

There is a runaway trolley barrelling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. Unfortunately, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two options: (1) Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person. Which is the correct choice?
    Last edited by keanhe; 10-31-2013 at 03:39 PM.

bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you planning on giving cooking lessons to teenage girls to improve life for men?

also lold at knownig every secret of your child haha. hate to break it to you but children figure their parents out quite early and then just bull**** you for the rest of your live to make you happy

tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tactical45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you not come into the mfc anymore?

VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Full of OCD lol. Still doing your competition?
    Still got it in my head but I've been busier than ever So it's gonna be hard
    • • • DIRTY SOUTH CREW • • •

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry if this has been asked , you guys don't want any children?

And what is your favorite body part to workout? Tell me your favorite color also. Thanks.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000) Angelus6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh snap, I didn't know you were italian.

I'm learning italian from duolingo on my iphone lol.

cosa fai oggi bella

If I'm going italy for the first time for sight seeing, what's the one place to go? I was thinking of Rome for the Colosseum.
    I always tell the truth...even when I lie.

Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    I honestly think you are reading to much into it. It's just a night out with the girls. The single most important factor to a successful relationship is having trust. If there is no trust then there is no chance of a relationship succeeding.

Does she show you any signs that would lead you to believe she would be anything but faithful to you?

You guys seem to highlight the bad females above all the good ones. Is there women that are cheaters and display poor behavior yes of course there are, but for every one of those girls there are 5 who will be faithful and not act that way. And men can be just as guilty of acting like sloots as well. Even though they are in a committed relationship they will sleep with anything and anyone who will give them a chance. They flirt and constantly are ogling other females even when their GFs are standing right there.

So it can be said of either gender.

Roast Beef and Provolone with mayo.

I like both but prefer coffee

I like the misc, it's a place people can come to vent or have some laughs.
    I think height threads are ridiculous... douchebaggery come in all heights and sizes
    Horse mask
    I have no opinion of Jason
    I feel great..... I have a positive outlook and always try to find the good in others
    Neither

Well it depends..... where do you usually go to meet girls? If you are looking for that type of female at a bar or club it ain't gonna happen

I don't know how to explain that...... how does it feel to sit down to poop?? I guess same concept

Sorry no, I am happily married

Miley Cyrus..... there is still hope for her.
    Yuk, negged

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keanhe View Post
    22k posts eh? Hmm. Aint that something. Quite a bit. Congrats on that.

End well this shall

Edit oh yeah, a question.

There is a runaway trolley barrelling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. Unfortunately, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two options: (1) Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person. Which is the correct choice?
    I hope this is never ever a choice I would have to make.
    I guess it would be pull the lever and switch the tracks, lessening the death toll. Even though I wish there was a option 3 where I could pull the lever and it would go to a track with no people

Originally Posted by bagge677 View Post
    are you planning on giving cooking lessons to teenage girls to improve life for men?

also lold at knownig every secret of your child haha. hate to break it to you but children figure their parents out quite early and then just bull**** you for the rest of your live to make you happy

LOL I don't have time to teach Even though I love cooking and would love to teach others.

Originally Posted by tactical45 View Post
    Why do you not come into the mfc anymore?
    I was there today Sorry I missed you.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked , you guys don't want any children?

And what is your favorite body part to workout? Tell me your favorite color also. Thanks.
    I already have children. Legs. Red.

Originally Posted by Angelus6 View Post
    oh snap, I didn't know you were italian.

I'm learning italian from duolingo on my iphone lol.

cosa fai oggi bella

If I'm going italy for the first time for sight seeing, what's the one place to go? I was thinking of Rome for the Colosseum.
    Niente, solo guardo la televisione, e come sta tu questa bella giornata

Oh definitely Rome, not only the Colosseum, but there are so many beautiful buildings and Vatican City.

Originally Posted by Reef58 View Post
    Yuk, negged
    LOL have you ever tried the Olive Oil Mayo?