Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    lmao keep trying to backpedal out of your f*ckup.

you've essentially proven you are full of crap.

she is wearing a ton of makeup in any of those pics.
    The pics on my bodyspace?? Two pics are from the same night and the first pic she is not wearing any makeup. Out all the pictures I've posted over the years of her, I think that is the only picture in which she is wearing makeup.

Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    How would he know what you have?
    From the way he talks it appears he knows EVERYTHING about me, my wife, and my life.

You know what? You scored a good looking woman via buying her off with dates and flowers (Nice Guy AFC route). She liked your financial prospects and stuck around. You were all too happy that she didn't run away. She married you due to the profit potential. All the kids she had with you, ensures that you will pay her top dollar in the divorce. You are whipped and she looks at what you post on this site and that's why you talk foolishness about women being first etc.

Wow! You're almost like that thread where the dude knew his GF was cheating. MISC proved it to be true and yet he still took her back. I sure hope if you have sons, they never pick up your beta mentality.
    -30-
    1.) My wife has more money than me. She actually gave up financial security to marry me. She and her kids were set for life. What she did have saved up is now tied up in our house. I make enough to may the bills so she can stay home and raise our kids. She is going to back to work when our twins start school. She gave up way more than I will ever have, just to be married to me.
    2.) I never once bought her flowers, or an expensive gift before we moved in together.
    3.) She paid for just as many dates as I did, if not more.
    4.) Having kids were MY choice. She didn't want anymore, but gave me what I wanted.
    5.) Your wife comes first, NOT women.
    6.) If my wife cheated I would leave her in a heartbeat.
    7.) I'm not beta, a pussy, or a pushover. My boys will grow up right .

-Read ANY of my posts of the last 5 years and tell me I am beta in the dating advice I give. Seriously.

Honestly, I do not want to make things personal here.

I just knew if I played the card we could see how much in denial he actually was (says his wife doesn't wear makeup because she "doesn't need it" then when shown evidence says she wears makeup )

My point for the grand total of this thread is that the OP's needs are always going to be dead last in this situation. Ponduorosa is just trying to say that he should be happy with that situation.
    Again about the makeup. ONE ****ING NIGHT. I can show you 1000 pictures of her with no makeup on. Only a retard would focus on one body of evidence to support his point.

AND WTF. I never said the OP should be happy with his situation. I said to find out what is really troubling his wife and that cheating on her is the pussy way about things. AKA running from his problems instead of addressing them.

I hear you, not trying to sharp shoot one member. But that's how I see his ideology. It isn't his, it's the fact that he's the opposite of what he's trying to preach. He's an AFC and cannot understand that the OP is in a real life marriage, where he is not going to let his wife ruin him. We know that the OP's wife is cool in every other way, but denying sex and refusing treatment is evil.

No man should be in this thread talking about a wife comes before a child and husband. Then to lie about his own wife not wearing makeup. Then claiming she did it to look pretty during pregnancy. Hypocrisy is strong there. He's trying to make his wife seem like she's a natural magical woman, when she's just like every other woman. So he has no backing to support that there is the right woman out there, when his own woman can't live without clown paint.
    -30-
    Again, I am anything but an AFC. Reformed AFC at worst, and that was a long, long time ago.

I never said my wife comes before my kids. Kids always come first. But I can put my wife before myself because she puts me before herself, so I don't actually have to sacrifice anything and neither does she. We make room for everything sooner or later.

I feel retarded defending myself to you guys.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 02-02-2009 at 08:07 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Marriage is the only way to live and be happy.

Being single is the only way to live and be happy.

If it were up to me I would just rape people and throw my own feces. Ooh ooh ooh ahh ahh ahh ahh!!!

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why get married at all?

That sounds absolutely miserable.

You essentially say that my choices are:
    -Stay single, have fun, put my priorities first, have casual relationships

OR

-Get married and become dead last in priority. Come on a message board and state how you taped Oprah today and held your wife's purse.

Sure, love is great, so long as it is new and fun. Then you have to work and work and work to keep it even neutral.

I'll pass.
    There is nothing more satisfying than coming home to a wife that loves and respects you. Being single is fun for a while but eventually you will want more. The key is that most people (men and women) are too selfish for marriage. When you find the right one though, it is truly bliss.

BTW, whether you date or get married, you will have to work at it. Otherwise, you will simply be moving from pussy to pussy while wanting something more meaningful. You might not realize this now but one day you will wake up and want a real relationship and the great things that come along with it.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many failed relationships have you had?

I'm sick and tired of these guys jumping in when they don't have a clue what they are talking about!

1.) Kids 2.) Wife 3.) Yourself

You want to know WHY that works? Because you wife should also be putting you before herself. Which makes you equals in the relationship.

Any other order and it is destined to fail.
    All of you young guys could learn A LOT from this.

This dude has posted tons of great advice in this thread (and others). Too bad that most of you will have to learn it the hard way...
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    There is nothing more satisfying than coming home to a wife that loves and respects you. Being single is fun for a while but eventually you will want more. The key is that most people (men and women) are too selfish for marriage. When you find the right one though, it is truly bliss.

BTW, whether you date or get married, you will have to work at it. Otherwise, you will simply be moving from pussy to pussy while wanting something more meaningful. You might not realize this now but one day you will wake up and want a real relationship and the great things that come along with it.

(no hate) but I disagree with that, man. Some people are perfectly happy going from pussy to pussy. Personally, that sounds pretty cool to me. And I don't consider myself to be any less mature or intelligent for feeling that way.

And nobody is saying that a solid, loving relationship with a beautiful, intelligent woman is a bad thing -- people are decrying the fact that A) it is way too rare, B) it never lasts, and C) if it fails, there is a lot of pain to go through not just emotionally and socially, but more importantly: financially.

(no hate)

mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    once u marry them it means u get to sleep next to them but u dont get to **** em any more...

mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    we should start a club in misc, something like Married Guys Against Wifes Not Puttin out lmao

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

Originally Posted by mjneale View Post
    we should start a club in misc, something like Married Guys Against Wifes Not Puttin out lmao
    Oh, so you are like the OP in that your woman does the same? So how do you like when people keep telling you "Just talk to her and ask about her feelings and wait for her" ?

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn...................my woman had girlie surgery a week and a half ago, has nearly raped me a couple times since, farmed me out to two of her friends and claim's I am in so much trouble when she get's the green light this friday for penetration sex again.

You guys should really pay a bit of attention before you marry.

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Damn...................my woman had girlie surgery a week and a half ago, has nearly raped me a couple times since, farmed me out to two of her friends and claim's I am in so much trouble when she get's the green light this friday for penetration sex again.

That is the ideal way to go about life.
    -30-

BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BooBootheFoo12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahhahha. damn. bro.

here's a tip, **** a hooker. (no strings attached brah)

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    This is all I have been saying. Choose the right one.

So Geno, would you say that choosing the right woman to be your wife, someone that reciprocates your love unconditionally, is an overall better experience than being single?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Oh, so you are like the OP in that your woman does the same? So how do you like when people keep telling you "Just talk to her and ask about her feelings and wait for her" ?
    i tell her to put out or get out... she just gets lazy and needs a reminder of how good shes got it... she likes to be pleasured but not give pleasure if u know what i mean

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is she on hormonal birth control? Serious sex drive killer. Get snipped, get her off it and get her drunk.

I am Jack's Testosterone Coppatop's Avatar
    Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sirengrl1106 View Post

You seem awfully bitter.
    Behind every as$hole, there is a woman who made him that way.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The pics on my bodyspace?? Two pics are from the same night and the first pic she is not wearing any makeup. Out all the pictures I've posted over the years of her, I think that is the only picture in which she is wearing makeup.

From the way he talks it appears he knows EVERYTHING about me, my wife, and my life.

1.) My wife has more money than me. She actually gave up financial security to marry me. She and her kids were set for life. What she did have saved up is now tied up in our house. I make enough to may the bills so she can stay home and raise our kids. She is going to back to work when our twins start school. She gave up way more than I will ever have, just to be married to me.
    2.) I never once bought her flowers, or an expensive gift before we moved in together.
    3.) She paid for just as many dates as I did, if not more.
    4.) Having kids were MY choice. She didn't want anymore, but gave me what I wanted.
    5.) Your wife comes first, NOT women.
    6.) If my wife cheated I would leave her in a heartbeat.
    7.) I'm not beta, a pussy, or a pushover. My boys will grow up right .

-Read ANY of my posts of the last 5 years and tell me I am beta in the dating advice I give. Seriously.

Again about the makeup. ONE ****ING NIGHT. I can show you 1000 pictures of her with no makeup on. Only a retard would focus on one body of evidence to support his point.

AND WTF. I never said the OP should be happy with his situation. I said to find out what is really troubling his wife and that cheating on her is the pussy way about things. AKA running from his problems instead of addressing them.

Again, I am anything but an AFC. Reformed AFC at worst, and that was a long, long time ago.

I never said my wife comes before my kids. Kids always come first. But I can put my wife before myself because she puts me before herself, so I don't actually have to sacrifice anything and neither does she. We make room for everything sooner or later.

I feel retarded defending myself to you guys.
    Do you ever desire other women tho?

What if a banging one that blew you away mentally as well as physically came along?

They say a man is only as faithful as his option u kno.

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

linkage71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wisconsin is a shared parenting state. There is a presumption of of joint legal and physical custody. His having an affair would have no bearing on his custody (unless he was banging other women in front of his kids).
    Originally Posted by dicktrickle View Post
    Good Job Dumb Moron

You better get used to seeing your "little baby" every other weekend. You just gave your wife evidence via internet thread.

/Fail

cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    U cheat? way to be a man bro. Do u know y no girl has said that to me? becasue i anit no B****. i bet ur wife be givin sum head on the side and i bet she got a real man f***in her right for ya.

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cribec0 View Post
    U cheat? way to be a man bro. Do u know y no girl has said that to me? becasue i anit no B****. i bet ur wife be givin sum head on the side and i bet she got a real man f***in her right for ya.
    Wat da fuk did I just read?

So, let me get this straight, if the OP cheats he's wrong but if his wife gives head on the side and cheats its ok? You sound hopeful that she is cheating.

Strong double standard.
    **Mod Negg'd Crew** KyleAaron why u mad tho lol

dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sirengrl1106 View Post
    And you wonder why she doesn't want to have sex with you?? Women don't typically enjoy smelling the scent of another chick's v-hole on their man's d***
    jajajaja

srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) srsbrahlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Might be just lack of foreplaying her.

funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50) funtycuckkkk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mdmass06 View Post

I stay in the relationship because she is a great mother to our six year old girl and and my little baby has had a rough life with being born early fighting for her life, and fighting through everything doctors said she would not be able to accomplish. I do not want to put her through anymore ****, it tear her up not to have mommy and daddy together.
    troll thread or not

I never really understood this kind of logic. Children subjected to parents that constantly fight/cheat on eachother would actually be more psychologically detrimental than to have two happily separated parents who have shared custody over their children.

Why did you even get married in the first place? Do you think having the occasional affair makes you a better person because you didn't file for a divorce at the interest of the kids? If your kids knew they would never respect you.

Naturally I resort to the occasional affair
    You're basically blaming this on your own gender's "natural instincts" and inability to evolve millions of years past your chimp predecessor's evolutionary desires.

Try to go through counselling with your mrs. If nothing can be resolved, then you might have to divorce.

Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Countrygal99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It may be other factors that are affecting her in this area. She may not feel sexy, happy, and confident. Was she a freak when you first got married? If so, Then she still is one. She need to seek her happiness and inner freak. Maybe therapy of some kind. Or help her get inshape. That builds sex drive.

Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Countrygal99 View Post
    It may be other factors that are affecting her in this area. She may not feel sexy, happy, and confident. Was she a freak when you first got married? If so, Then she still is one. She need to seek her happiness and inner freak. Maybe therapy of some kind. Or help her get inshape. That builds sex drive.
    this is actually true n thought it was woman lies at first.

my ex got heavier later in our relationship. not real bad likt 5'8 120 to 5'8 140. she wouldnt want to have sex and if she did it was with the lights off. i always took it personally. but when she lost weight before a vacation she was fine again.
    - Misc Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Crew -