View Poll Results: Which Anime Of The Winter 2015 Line Up Are You Eagerly Anticipating?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aldnoah.Zero 2

18 15.25%
  • Ansatsu Kyou****su (TV)

4 3.39%
  • Death Parade

5 4.24%
  • Durarara!!x2 Shou

13 11.02%
  • JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2

13 11.02%
  • Tokyo Ghoul √A

37 31.36%
  • Kuroko no Basket 3

24 20.34%
  • Junketsu no Maria

0 0%
  • Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata

3 2.54%
  • Yoru no Yatterman

1 0.85%
Closed Thread
Page 129 of 268 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 8020
    PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aoyama was best girl.

"Hard work wont pay off" The phuck kind of message was that in that show.

If you read ahead in the ln the rage just gets worse also

Supreme Master Guardian sumusikoo's Avatar
    sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post
    SMH. Didn't even watch episode 2 of Death Parade yet... Is it that hard to post spoiler tags or read the damn first page. FFS
    Yo it's only episode 2 it's not a major spoiler. Sorry for forgetting.

In on the -600k again
    Sig line can't be a novel

sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    Started Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo..........IN..........

tell me what you think about it in the end

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Right back at you

You haven't finished the show bruh, you think it's good at first but I promise you it is legit dog chit with the most potato fuking writing. Save yourself, drop it now.
    Originally Posted by PVR View Post
    Sakorosua pet whatever is such a bad show.
    Oh my god I am so glad I was off spread so I could rep you for that. It is a terrible show that completely goes against it's own point and uses zero fuking logic. I can't remember raging as hard as I have at any show's piss poor logic like I have Sakurasou.

I already looked ahead.......and guess what.......

Spoiler!
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aoyama was best girl.

"Hard work wont pay off" The phuck kind of message was that in that show.

If you read ahead in the ln the rage just gets worse also
    Absolutely this. They all fuking fail. All of them. At everything except for the people who don't do anything or don't deserve anything. The whole fuking message is about persisting and working hard to get what you want, yet all of the fuking people who try to do just that fuking fail. The romance is literally, LITERALLY retarded, no idea why the fuk that Minori bitch loves Jin for no fuking reason crying about her love for him while he's out fuking other women and his retard excuse is he loves her but doesn't want to be with her so he fuks other women instead? The fuk? Best girl in the show, jesus fuk her life and wasted attempts at getting ANYTHING she wants, basically works herself half to death while the retard who literally does nothing for herself, knows nothing (again, she's retarded) and has been waited on hand and foot her whole life is the one the MC (who is a bitch ass btw) wants? The fuk? Best girl's only fuk up was being in love with the wrong retard. Luckily nothing works out for the MC fuking EVER for the most part or else a hole would have been put through my laptop screen that day.

Someone please, please, explain why this is even a semblance of a good show again? There's more to add but I don't want to start getting into actual spoilers.

I already looked ahead.......and guess what.......

Spoiler!
    Grimes, I love you brother, but you are 100% a lying ******* if you actually looked ahead to the end and said you were touched or felt connected. If you felt connected to that ****, god bless you brother because you're life must fuking suck. If you were touched, then you must be a ginger because you have no soul.
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you dont need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 752 View Post
    Strong "plot" on Shinmai Maou no testament episode 3

Hagure Yuusha No Estetica was awful
    Bruh... Why do you keep watching ****ty shows srs. This is like what, 4 in a row?

Originally Posted by sumusikoo View Post
    Yo it's only episode 2 it's not a major spoiler. Sorry for forgetting.

In on the -600k again
    It's alright brah I know those mod neg feels. I've been admin negged in this thread for the stupidest ****. You'll get out of it in no time, I didn't read your spoiler or what u spoiled but it was for episode 2? Lmao strong over reaction.
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by revyy View Post
    It's alright brah I know those mod neg feels. I've been admin negged in this thread for the stupidest ****. You'll get out of it in no time, I didn't read your spoiler or what u spoiled but it was for episode 2? Lmao strong over reaction.
    You got admin negged in an anime thread? Recently? Da fuk, for what?

After a while, you learn that you dont need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been watching prince of tennis lately, definitely recommend it if you are a fan of shows like Ippo.

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh my god I am so glad I was off spread so I could rep you for that. It is a terrible show that completely goes against it's own point and uses zero fuking logic. I can't remember raging as hard as I have at any show's piss poor logic like I have Sakurasou.
    I guess its a good thing I dropped it. The characters (MC and the brunette girl) irritated the phuck out of me. Nothing struck me as funny or interesting, just forced characters with crap dialogue who don't have half a brain between them. I mean, I'm supposed to like these kinds of shows, but I stopped halfway and said phuck it.

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely this. They all fuking fail. All of them. At everything except for the people who don't do anything or don't deserve anything. The whole fuking message is about persisting and working hard to get what you want, yet all of the fuking people who try to do just that fuking fail. The romance is literally, LITERALLY retarded, no idea why the fuk that Minori bitch loves Jin for no fuking reason crying about her love for him while he's out fuking other women and his retard excuse is he loves her but doesn't want to be with her so he fuks other women instead? The fuk? Best girl in the show, jesus fuk her life and wasted attempts at getting ANYTHING she wants, basically works herself half to death while the retard who literally does nothing for herself, knows nothing (again, she's retarded) and has been waited on hand and foot her whole life is the one the MC (who is a bitch ass btw) wants? The fuk? Best girl's only fuk up was being in love with the wrong retard. Luckily nothing works out for the MC fuking EVER for the most part or else a hole would have been put through my laptop screen that day.

Someone please, please, explain why this is even a semblance of a good show again? There's more to add but I don't want to start getting into actual spoilers.
    LOL........you so mad right now.........

Spoiler!
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    I guess its a good thing I dropped it. The characters (MC and the brunette girl) irritated the phuck out of me. Nothing struck me as funny or interesting, just forced characters with crap dialogue who don't have half a brain between them. I mean, I'm supposed to like these kinds of shows, but I stopped halfway and said phuck it.
    The brunette girl was best girl brah, you're rage should have been directed towards potato Mashiro, the blonde who could magically paint some sh!t everyone in the world thought was amazing. MC was justified tho. And yeah, normally this kind of show would be right up your alley, so if a show like this was too potato for L4L, that says some sh!t right there people (I say that with the most love I could possibly mean).

You made an extremely wise decision to drop it, most retarded thing I did was watch it in it's entirety hoping it would redeem itself somewhere. Nope. Potato to the very end.

LOL........you so mad right now.........

Spoiler!
    I did read ahead from after the anime, it gets even fuking worse dude. Best girl cuts her hair, gives up and goes home to forever fade out of the story, Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead get together and probably end up making little tater tot potato children, everybody's unhappy.

But please, answer my question about why this is a good show again?

EDIT: I will admit Ryuunosuke spit some RNS whenever the occasion called for it, but that's pretty much it.

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You got admin negged in an anime thread? Recently? Da fuk, for what?
    For saying I would rape/10. Just lol at thinking I would rape anybody...

This was my reaction
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The brunette girl was best girl brah, you're rage should have been directed towards potato Mashiro, the blonde who could magically paint some sh!t everyone in the world thought was amazing. MC was justified tho. And yeah, normally this kind of show would be right up your alley, so if a show like this was too potato for L4L, that says some sh!t right there people (I say that with the most love I could possibly mean).

You made an extremely wise decision to drop it, most retarded thing I did was watch it in it's entirety hoping it would redeem itself somewhere. Nope. Potato to the very end.
    No point hating on Mashiro, gifted people can have some serious hang ups in other areas of life. I felt like Nanami was pushed way too hard for me to like her. Plus, if she fell for that phucking MC which drops her down 75 pegs in my book. I unjustly hated the MC, cam across as a twat and a half. And I know I watch a lot of sh*t shows with predictable crap and cheap romances, but fuk Sakurasou. Hell, I even thought the short haired girl was an idiot, and that is saying a lot.

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell me what you think about it in the end
    It's not good
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One Piece out on mangapanda.
    アンテナ称賛のオンデマンドの推奨
    *Space Patrol Luluco is a 10/10 anime crew*
    *Only person aware of Space Patrol Luluco crew*
    *Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN is a 20/10*
    use dat dere https://archive.org/web/ and https://archive.is for potential GOAT threads to save them.

swoleyo - "All girls are gold diggers brah. Don't kid your self."
    leoslayer1 - "Women are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter the country, continent or even hemisphere."

752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've made it to ep 50 of Gintama
    tried one episode

wasn't sure if was my style
    people say it takes a long time to enjoy

EDIT:
    has anyone played comyu kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku
    just downloaded it
    Last edited by 752; 01-22-2015 at 02:54 AM.

For saying I would rape/10. Just lol at thinking I would rape anybody...

This was my reaction
    Fuking lol, can't say I don't see why you didn't get that one. Who were you referring to at least?

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    No point hating on Mashiro, gifted people can have some serious hang ups in other areas of life. I felt like Nanami was pushed way too hard for me to like her. Plus, if she fell for that phucking MC which drops her down 75 pegs in my book. I unjustly hated the MC, cam across as a twat and a half. And I know I watch a lot of sh*t shows with predictable crap and cheap romances, but fuk Sakurasou. Hell, I even thought the short haired girl was an idiot, and that is saying a lot.
    Oh there's plenty point in hating on Mashiro, had you finished you would agree. Trust me on this one. Aoyama had such a smaller part though, can't see how you felt she was pushed too hard? But yeah I agree about falling for the MC, like, u wot bitch. No no, don't be hard on yourself, any hate you had for him was just, trust me again.

Originally Posted by rhyfelwr View Post
    It's not good
    Monica.

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They really need to stop milking the naruto anime. Manga is over and we are still getting fillers?

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    It is OD's favourite show
    lmao pls, you actually loved it

>: (

DNK20

Spoiler!
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2003

tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tripleskate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Need a mellow rom-com/comedy/slice of life, whatever show to lower my blood pressure. Would prefer something a bit older so I can DL the whole series and watch at my own pace. Here's my MAL, thoughts?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ginger_Extract
    Like Cars?
    http://www.jakestumphracing.tumblr.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceMeMZ3
    http://jakestumphracing.kinja.com/

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tripleskate View Post
    Need a mellow rom-com/comedy/slice of life, whatever show to lower my blood pressure. Would prefer something a bit older so I can DL the whole series and watch at my own pace. Here's my MAL, thoughts?

Usagi Drop should definitely do the trick.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2003

Originally Posted by tripleskate View Post

Nisekoi
    Kiniro mosaic
    Nichijou
    Daily lives of highschool boysboys
    Non non biyori
    Servant x service
    Hidamari sketch
    Papa no iukoto wo kikinasai
    Mitsuodomoe

Lold at mal username
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

Ya I said that I thought what happened in episode 2 of death parade was bull**** and explained why although it was kind of a recap of episode 1.....

**** happens, I've been red most of the time in this forum due to mod negs, but most people don't really care if I'm red or not as long as I have something decent to say

PS: Tokyo Ghoul Root A today , already read the manga and reading RE so I'm enjoying this season since it's new content although I'd love if Ishida remade tokyo ghoul from episode 1 since I found season 1 to be somewhat lackluster compared to the manga

LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LegitManlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ya I said that I thought what happened in episode 2 of death parade was bull**** and explained why although it was kind of a recap of episode 1.....

**** happens, I've been red most of the time in this forum due to mod negs, but most people don't really care if I'm red or not as long as I have something decent to say

PS: Tokyo Ghoul Root A today , already read the manga and reading RE so I'm enjoying this season since it's new content although I'd love if Ishida remade tokyo ghoul from episode 1 since I found season 1 to be somewhat lackluster compared to the manga
    You got unlucky that Syn saw your post lmao. Strong luck.
    Mr. Spoilz Your Anime

Revvy is a *******

Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fffffffuuuuuuuuuu finished SAO II

dem fckin feeels (((((

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    [size=10]♥GonXKillua crew♥[size]

you like shota yaoi, nuff sed

aw fk bye

★The misc anime crew★
    ★Shoujo crew★

❤shoujo is love, shoujo is life❤
    ❤Yuru Yuri❤Hotaru❤Shirobako❤

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Knockx View Post
    Haha yea that show is so stupid and bad ahahaha. I only watched it hoping that one kid would **** the girl
    i started reading it how can i pass up that plot summary?
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol gantz is the most potato manga I've read

Originally Posted by Lst4evermirin View Post
    aw fk bye
    Don't worry brah, there are at least two of us. Our numbers will grow. Hell, when these threads started ****gy time anime was never even mentioned. Now, half the brahs here are into traps.

I'd like to think I played a part in making it so hehehehehehehe

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't some of u just come out already and admit you're *******s or at least BI. LOL@trying to hide it.
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    comyu kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku
    first thoughts.... somewhat reminds me fate stay night, battles with teams in the city and also classes.

if it was in an anime... too bad aint got time for 50 hour long VN

characters are drawn pretty amazingly i got to admit, and dem oppais doe

*****://vndb.org/v1896

Closed Thread
Page 129 of 268 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast