Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have an almost 2 year old and 16 weeks with #2. Fortunately he naps 1-1.5 hours in the afternoon and that gives me enough time for a daily workout

nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by suesse View Post
    If it sounds too good to be true.... Keep us posted. I'm very skeptical about stuff like this.
    Yeah I know Im guessing its because the focus is so straight and food water.....etc....is all mapped out for you to do. I think if I can stay to it any workout would be fine

nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10) nmechelke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I have an almost 2 year old and 16 weeks with #2. Fortunately he naps 1-1.5 hours in the afternoon and that gives me enough time for a daily workout
    Welcome- I remember when my kids were babies and we were told to "sleep when they sleep," ha ha that never happens. Its the only time you can get other things done

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy thursday/friday. 60 hours? that's insane.
    I don't mind it really, The extra bit of money is nice to have at the moment. Happy Friday!

mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear mash74! Happy Birthday to you!
    wow, you're busy.
    Thanks suesse! Have a great weekend.

mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mash74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ahh...the days of naps. Enjoy it while you can, those naps will go away someday..lol

HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nmechelke View Post
    This is exactly..why you can vent here. I think this is fairly normal for al of us..but you still get your workout in..and that dedication
    Glad I found this group! I am married with 2 kids and my family is the joy of my life. I always want to spend as much time with them as possible; therefore, I train at 4:30 AM while they sleep. With work, kids, and the time I want to spend with my husband I am in bed around 11:30 PM. No complaints here. I am truly blessed and living the dream!

pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitbull11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a husband and dad of 2, I am looking to connect with people that are married or have kids and understand the challenges that go along with that and are trying to workout. I'm curious if there are any good forums, or groups to be associated with for advice and tips etc. A buddy program would be great to keep motivated and learn how to keep the whole family healthy and active.
    Married and have a 1 year old baby girl and a boy on.the way

suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratulations and keep up the daily workouts.

suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10) suesse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I know Im guessing its because the focus is so straight and food water.....etc....is all mapped out for you to do. I think if I can stay to it any workout would be fine
    Do you find that it is working for you?

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    I don't mind it really, The extra bit of money is nice to have at the moment. Happy Friday!
    I know what you mean. I used to work crazy overtime when I was younger and the extra money was much needed. I wouldn't mind putting in overtime now for extra cash but we're not offered overtime anymore.

Originally Posted by mash74 View Post
    Thanks suesse! Have a great weekend.
    You're welcome mash. did you have a good birthday? Short weekend for me, I worked friday night and slept through almost all of saturday.

Originally Posted by HotGeek View Post
    Glad I found this group! I am married with 2 kids and my family is the joy of my life. I always want to spend as much time with them as possible; therefore, I train at 4:30 AM while they sleep. With work, kids, and the time I want to spend with my husband I am in bed around 11:30 PM. No complaints here. I am truly blessed and living the dream!
    Welcome! You truly are blessed. How old are your children?

Originally Posted by pitbull11 View Post
    Married and have a 1 year old baby girl and a boy on.the way
    Welcome and congratulations! When is your son due?

You're welcome mash. did you have a good birthday? Short weekend for me, I worked friday night and slept through almost all of saturday.
    Hey suesse, yes it was nice, thanks. We just hung around the house and made dinner and stuff. How do you like working nights? My wife is a nurse and trying to get back on nights. I couldn't do it. Have a nice Sunday.

jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's that time of month again. I'm getting more workouts in the bedroom than in the gym. All fun in games until it turns into work

Turned into work 10 months ago.

Here's hoping for month 11
    www.handsonkitchen.com

Originally Posted by mash74 View Post
    Hey suesse, yes it was nice, thanks. We just hung around the house and made dinner and stuff. How do you like working nights? My wife is a nurse and trying to get back on nights. I couldn't do it. Have a nice Sunday.
    Hi mash. Sounds like you had a nice pleasant evening.
    I love working nights, it is the only shift I will work. I've never liked day shift. The last day shift I worked was almost 22 years ago. I hope your wife eases back into it without difficulty.
    Hope your sunday and everyone else's is a good one.

Originally Posted by jeffie7 View Post
    It's that time of month again. I'm getting more workouts in the bedroom than in the gym. All fun in games until it turns into work

Turned into work 10 months ago.

Here's hoping for month 11
    Good luck jeffie. when it becomes a task, it sure isn't fun anymore.

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck jeffie. when it becomes a task, it sure isn't fun anymore.
    It's funny how it works really.. when you're not trying it happens in about 2 minutes.. and when you're trying it seems like it's impossible. That uterus is one cheeky bastard!

jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wish me luck guys, I'm going in.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

Be safe my friend.. well in your case, don't be safe...

09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 09BlackSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hah made me actually lol.. reppped!
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

"If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got"
    "Don't wish the world were easier, wish that you were tougher"
    "Those that can, do... those who can't, talk about it"

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    It's funny how it works really.. when you're not trying it happens in about 2 minutes.. and when you're trying it seems like it's impossible. That uterus is one cheeky bastard!
    I would suggest to quit trying and that's when it will happen. 5 of my 7 were from lack of trying. ooops. lol.

Originally Posted by 09BlackSS View Post
    Hah made me actually lol.. reppped!
    Glad I could give you a chuckle.

After posting that I walked back into the bedroom and my wife was laying on the bed and had that, its time, look on her face.

sigh....

work work work work

Need some labor laws in the bedroom.
    www.handsonkitchen.com

Good Luck!!

Glad I could give you a chuckle.

After posting that I walked back into the bedroom and my wife was laying on the bed and had that, its time, look on her face.

sigh....

work work work work

Need some labor laws in the bedroom.
    Perfoming under pressure...I hated that the most. Labor laws, lol. It'll pay off so to speak.

I would suggest to quit trying and that's when it will happen. 5 of my 7 were from lack of trying. ooops. lol.
    Ha, same here. I've had to try hard at most things in life to succeed...making babies..not so much

Best of luck jeffie, it will happen and you'll love being a dad

Do you find that it is working for you?
    Have not started it yet. Thought if I'm going to do it i would make sureim done with my current living and then start.

ejolguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Super DAD

So Does anyone use groups to actually push themselves or share stats, workouts etc? PS the mobile app for bodybuilding sucks.
    Just saying hello great posts .... Dad/husband here of two and wonderful wife . Hope to compete one day

HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) HotGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome! You truly are blessed. How old are your children?
    My daughter is 14 and sometimes lifts weights with me (usually on the weekends - if I miss the morning, she and I will sometimes lift together in the afternoon). She and I also love to play basketball. My son is 9; he and I love to ride bikes and play tennis together.

I met my husband 20 years ago while playing tennis. The first time he saw me, I was in a sweaty t-shirt and a ball cap so he has known from the start that I love sports and activity. It is a good thing too because he is a sports fanatic also. The four of us love to play anything with a ball and we do so together whenever we can. It is so good for our individual health and our family as a whole.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast